Sex with underage girl puts Meadville man in jail for at least six years

Sex with underage girl puts Meadville man in jail for at least six years
A Meadville man has been sentenced to state prison for sexual acts involving an underage girl.

Steven T. Shryock, 57, of 91 Echnoz Ave., was sentenced Wednesday in Crawford County Court of Common Pleas to a total of 6 1/3 to 15 years in state prison after pleading guilty to aggravated indecent assault and corruption of minors. President Judge Anthony Vardaro handed down the sentence after Shryock pleaded guilty in county court in March to the two charges.

Shryock was charged by West Mead Township Police Department in April 2016 with multiple counts for engaging in various sexual acts with a minor girl born in the year 2001 from June 2015 to February 2016. The girl was 14 years old when the alleged activity began. Shryock was accused of furnishing drugs to the minor during the same time frame, according to police.

Vardaro sentenced Shryock to five to 10 years on the aggravated indecent assault charge to be followed by one year and four months to five years in prison on the corruption of minors charge. Shryock was given credit of 461 days of pre-sentence jail time.

Vardaro also ordered Shyrock to pay $200 in fines and pay court costs.
meadvilletribune.com/news/local_news/sex-with-underage-girl-puts-meadville-man-in-jail-for/article_e85ca6ff-9faa-5eb2-bf2d-9b8a14ce5f86.html

Are there any big news outlets reporting on this, or is it just being swept under the rug like usual?

6 years? the courtroom should have erupted in three cheers of hip hip hooray for this stud muffin getting so lucky

I AM A HUGE FAGGOT, PLEASE RAPE MY FACE!

OY-U VEY-U!

Why is the punishment for this shit so low? You'd get fucked more for drunk driving or not paying taxes.

Not politics. Get the fuck
OUT

Not politics. Get the fuck
OUT

jesus christ what is up with you braying like a goat? is it your job to police the internet today kike?

Go to /n/ or something

Typical, guy looks like a pedo, good thing he's been put away.

Not much to say here other than justice has been done, sage 'cause there's other things that we can do things about.

BOT DETECTED

Dumb question, do they pick the sick fuck's worst image on purpose or something?

rer

Drunk drivers rarely get more than a week or two in prison, but they should be punished like pedos tbh because they are a danger to public safety.

6 years is actually a bit high for relations with a teen just slightly below the AOC, but drugs being a factor made the punishment more severe.

*a week or two in jail

This dude is a creep, if it was some 20-30 something dude in a healthy relationship I would understand but this guy is a downright rapist

I'm wondering if there's some kind of pedo dress code out there, myself. Every goddamn one of them has those pedo/rapist glasses. It's as ubiquitous as blue hair on a SJW cunt.

What!? The kid was 14, and you'd understand if he was 20 or 30? What is wrong with you, kike?

Smells like feminism.

Daily reminder that the AOC in Germany is 14 and it was set by the NSDAP.

14-year-old girls are usually sexually active. The problem is fornication and that they aren't building long-term relationships.