ILLEGAL BEANERS USING CHEMICAL WEAPONS TO RESIST DEPORTATION

archive.is/ZDMyJ

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/08/09/police-dogs-face-new-dangers-fentanyl/554421001/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice of them to give justifications to get rid of them by means other than simple deportations..

Which one of you was it!?

Those beaners should have used sarin as their chemical weapon since it's made out of beans.

How would it become airborne?

Can't even gas people correctly. Fucking worthless beaners. Let us show you how it's done.

except your murder fantasy never happened, kike
but it will

The arguments by libtards to have these "people" in the United States are so thin you can see through them.

Too bad they don't try it an contaminate all the beans living with them.

Delousing agent? Why would you use that to gas people?

Say it with me.
DEATH

CASUS BELLI TO DECLARE MARTIAL LAW AND WIPE THEM ALL OUT.

wasn't funny :(

(checked)
Kek's approval confirmed

checked
Make It So

Heat
t. biochemist, vp of research

Research us up some efficient (((weed))) killer.

That would make sense, all the top ranking men closest to Hitler racemixed in spic countries.

I wonder what are they planning.

all bean rook same

srsly tho, I dont think its just heat. Probably some chemical mixture.

You're surprisingly right. What you heat is the medium, usually some low-boil nitrogen based liquid.

It depends if it's a chemical or a biological pathogen, and the structure of the chemical or biological thingy.

Literally the exact same guilt tripping bullshit the kikes try to force on kids in school.

Soon.

It's 100% what they should be doing. If someone is trying to do something you don't want them to do, injure them, resist them, kill them, and deal with those consequences when they come. If you deal with them often enough and severely enough, eventually the consequences will be for others and not for you.

If only such logical thinking could be found on the part of the White race, maybe we wouldn't be in our current predicament.

people vs coding

I think its safe to say its chemical, no? Thats a synthetic drug I think, probably from China. What Im wondering is, what they actually did to gas the invading swat team. For science reasons. Of course.

The more beaners fight back against officers of the law, the more justified ICE becomes in using more extreme methods of taco removal. This is what leads people to accept literal RWDS.

Those who refuse to learn from history…

pretty sure

real world isn't a movie, he probably made some non-lethal "poison" or "irritant"… doubt the latter, but it's safe to assume that what he made was on the go. IF, big "if" because I don't trust the media, it he actually put thought into the matter then immigration is the LEAST of the issue. Currently in government's NDA, but there is a reason governments around the world are trying to come together.

not sure, I have some idea but I really don't trust the media… especially in this matter.

Strength creates justification. Will to power creates justification. A chronic search for "justification" for its own sake is nothing but weakness and indecision.

hue hue hue hue

Yeah and you're really leading by example, you niggerpilling kike.

Meh, one of your weaker ones.

well, apparently a landscaper had top notch biochemical knowledge/education…

don't project, it's pathetic and simply sad

If you don't like the truth or reality, change it. Assuming anyone who tells you something you don't want to hear is a jew isn't going to get you anywhere.

They called it china white decades ago, and its become common because the chinks in Canada from my understanding. They have a lot of organized asian crime, not just chinks, but vietnamese back to the 70s.

I hope Trump starts camps sooner then later. There are so many spics to deport that it will make more sense to put them into labor camps and work them to death. That way any spics who even think of coming over here know that their fate won't be deportation but death in a labor camp.

Wait, the article doesn't say it was used as a weapon, just that officers were exposed to it during a raid. It's possible that a container of it was shot or knocked over, not necessarily assembled into a device. This doesn't change much about the issue, there are still illegals, they still have drugs, they still need to go back, but it's important to be accurate. Our ability to remain grounded in reality is what sets us apart from the left.

PS. the idea of weaponized opioids is terrifying. Imagine how fucked a police force would be if they were all suddenly addicted to heroin. RIP China

That was in the 60's vietnam era and it was heroin. It was called china white because its color was white even though it originated from SE asia primarily Burma now known as Myanmar, this differentiated it from mexican nigger brown or mexican tar heroin a far lower grade.

"expert" the other day said heroin mixed with fentanyl was called china white

What I typed about mexican b lack tar heroin did not come out as I expected.
kek

I assumed someone used the pocket sand technique when the door was busted down when I heard about this on the radio earlier. The cops use rubber gloves just to handle empty stamp bags because they have to stay at the station until they sober up if any gets on them.
They could also be exaggerating because they have aflak or some shit in their contract that gets them extra pay if they receive medical treatment for work related injuries. I doubt there are chemist beaners weaponizing drugs in Pittsburgh but you never know.
I never saved that Dale Gribble pocket sand image

"china white" term has been around a long time. What do you expect? Alot of niggers in the drug trade. And we all know dindus love their slang/nicknames for everything

You're thinking of ricin.

Part of what makes heroin such a dangerous drug is that you DON'T get immediately hooked on it like urban myth and your mother say you will. People try it once, don't feel the 'need' for it, think it must be ok since you're not instantly addicted, and proceed to use it often enough to become physically dependent. Getting exposed once or twice isn't going to make you an addict.

Also, pretty much every police department issues hazmat gear as a matter of course. My car had a gas mask, spare filters, and a Tyvek suit with gloves and booties in it, and our budget could generously be described as "bring your own".

Fentanyl comes in a powder form; you're not knocking over a box of powder and exposing 18 cops with it. Russia and several other countries have aerosolyzed it for use as an incapacitating agent (like the 2002 theater hostage crisis), so anyone with access to the stuff and knowledge of how to disperse it would be able to do so. A booby trap to spray it as a dust or aerosol would be trivial to set up, and it would be far from the first time a drug dealer boobytrapped the lab/stash.

Common traps around pot farms include treble fishing hooks coated in shit hanging from tree branches and bushes, toe poppers (small landmine made from a shotgun shell, powerful enough to blow your foot apart), and punji pits.

Meth labs are often full of flammable/explosive gases, and for a while in the late 90's/early 2000's it was common to deliberately rig them to explode when the cops raided the place. Sometimes the rig is a gun (or even a started pistol) with the trigger connected to a door via fishing line, sometimes it's an electrical circuit that completes when the door gets kicked in, sometimes it's something that triggers when somebody starts moving evidence around (like a mousetrap underneath a box; lift the box, trap snaps shut, hits a .22 blank for a nail gun, blank ignites container of gas and blows the whole damn place up.). They've mostly quit doing that because of how many were accidentally blowing themselves up. Mostly.

So it is entirely within the realm of possibility that this was a deliberate boobytrap meant to incapacitate the police when they raided the place.

No, that's what asians use.

Entirely possible. Throwing bags of powder pulls double duty in visually impairing the target as well as getting them high as fuck so they can't pursue.

I didn't know any of that first part, pretty interesting to learn a bit about. For the second part, yes, it's also entirely likely that it was part of an improvised booby trap. My main concern is that the thread title seems misleading.

castorbean removal could work.

This is the same chemical that drug dogs now have to require OD antidote shots.

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/08/09/police-dogs-face-new-dangers-fentanyl/554421001/

Sometimes the danger is passive — a bit of leftover rat poison or an alluring pool of antifreeze — and other times it's nefarious, like when drug dealers booby-trap their lairs hoping to catch him off guard during police raids.

Now, the long-whiskered K-9 faces a new threat: fentanyl, the powerful synthetic opioid that dealers sprinkle into their heroin that sends highs higher and death counts soaring. Odin leads with his snout during narcotics searches, and if the K-9 absorbs the drug through his mouth or nose during his jittery waltz, it could kill him.

bump

Well, shit.

Beaner who kill dogs don't get to go back - we execute them painfully.

Skin them alive and stake them over an ant hill.

It was drug fumes, not chemical weapons. You niggas dumb

well drugs are chemicals, but yeah. most posters these days are retarded, I see a lot of threads where people only read the headline and then go on some massive rant about whatever the fuck. just like any other brain dead moron on any other site

B-but mods told me otherwise :(

Siding with this

If you only knew of pet torture that happens everywhere, every time I remember what I've seen online, I kiss my dog.

just as a reminder

despite being rather scary looking, the gasmasks the cops are isued with are total crap
in order to save a few shekels the government doesn't actually equip most cops with real gasmask, but rather filters that stop suspended particulates
why because contrary to its name teargas is not a gas but a small solid floating in the air, basicly the same shit that is in peppers

so real poison gas would be a most effective weapon against swat teams

heres the real one

Oh thank god. So the lesson here it to wear gas masks when deporting people who deal in deadly chemicals then right? It just sounds like they weren't prepared.

looks like they missed one

because it is a pesticide

^FBI

Will the separate powers have that happen, though?

Heroin makes you sick the first time you do it, according to people I've known.
Heroin's real danger isn't that it's only addictive after a while.
Heroin's real danger is that it's cheaper than Hydrocodone. The reason why heroin is so bad is because every heroin addict I've ever known starts with Hydrocodone.
To someone who has never had a prescription for opiates, it does become addictive over time. But almost nobody just starts using heroin. It's a gradual process that's profited on by kikes at the pharmacy.
You start out by spraining your ankle and you get a script of Norco. Norco is interesting because Vicodin used to be prescribed instead. Why don't they use Vicodin anymore? Because Vicodin has a lot of acetaminophen. That's the only difference between Vicodin and Norco. They stopped prescribing Vicodin because addicts were rotting the lining of their stomachs and damaging their liver. So instead of fixing the addiction problem, doctors have instead decided to keep prescribing the opiate without the acetaminophen.
So Norco makes you feel good. It keeps your head buzzing and your pain gone. Gives you a little rush if you're taking it without being in pain.
This tiny dose becomes addictive. Your script runs out. But you still want those pills. So you go back to the doctor and tell him you're still in pain. He gives you another script. You run out again and have to start buying them from a friend. Usually they run about $3 for 10mg. And you're eating about 5 of them a day. This is over a hundred bucks a week because they're $3 apiece.
One day, you realize you don't have the hundred bucks that week.
But the good news is that you can get enough heroin at $15 a packet to last you all week. So… You can see where this is going.
Heroin isn't dangerous for the reasons you say. It's dangerous because the pharm industry starts you out on it slowly.
Do yourself a favor and look into the makers of Vicodin. They're kikes.

To add:
The reason why it's so difficult to get off opiates is also interesting.
Your brain produces its own natural painkiller which only goes so far. So that's why you need opiates in the first place.
The problem is that opiates do such a good job at stimulating the opiod receptors in your brain that your brain shuts down your natural painkilling ability.
You are physically addicted. When you start to get off of them, you feel everything you've ever injured. If you broke your arm in junior high, you feel it. Every injury that your brain's painkilling ability has stifled comes back because your brain has no way to produce that chemical that allows you to get up every morning.
Basically everything hurts. And it's real, not imagined. This can last quite a long time, from what I understand.

Schizophrenic child

This is literally the reason why heroin is an epidemic.
Retarded child

You got owned.

Furthermore, heroin is designed to kill working class whites. It should be important to you. This is designed to kill white people who actually work for a living. There's a reason why niggers aren't on heroin in the same numbers that whites are. It's because painkillers are prescribed mainly to whites. Niggers don't do labor, so they aren't affected by it.
This is perpetrated by kikes in the pharmaceutical industry and aimed at the white working class. It should be of importance to you. But you're a fucking nigger kike.

You forgot to switch VPNs.

Your mind is tiny. Peabrained. You believe a load of nonsense.

Not my problem.

Which part is nonsense? Prove me wrong, fgt.

This is the weakest shilling I've seen in a good while. Whoever is paying you for this is wasting good money.

heat and a spray gun
t. chief principal engineering officer, special operations division