Canada sends soldiers to border, builds camp to house surge of asylum seekers

Canada sends soldiers to border, builds camp to house surge of asylum seekers…

archive.fo/bIS6K

SAINT-BERNARD-DE-LACOLLE, QUEBEC Canada has sent about 100 soldiers to a remote spot on the Quebec-New York border where asylum seekers are crossing illegally. The Canadian military said in a statement Wednesday that the soldiers will help the Royal Canadian Mounted Police and the Canada Border Services Agency at the site. They are preparing a place for tents that can hold almost 500 people. They will also install lighting and heating equipment.

The military says the soldiers won't play a role in security and won't be helping with law enforcement. The military says that once the site is completed, only a few will soldiers will stay behind. The rest will go back to their home base. The migrants fear the U.S. is becoming less welcoming and have decided to try their luck seeking asylum in Canada. Officials estimate that 400 people crossed the border at the site on Sunday alone.

CANADA YES!

JUST

It would do the world a favor if the camps filled up with these parasites then the military proceeded to purge them.

Oh Canada is cracking down on illegals
O I am laffin

MTLanon here. Wtf can be done about this politically? What do I do to bring the absurdity of this situation to light to the general public?

Is the camp for the soldiers or for the invaders? If it’s for the invaders anyone who owns a property anywhere near it will want to sell up ASAP because you will have a ghetto on your hands within weeks and it will never go away. In Calais Frog/ Bong authorities have routinely every few years cleared the invader camp they allowed be established, it always pops back.

If this is an invader camp then (((NGO))) money will pour into it, they will incentivise invaders to populate it and have their press arms fawn over it endlessly. The invaders will turn violent, they will rape and kill passers by.

Nothing, except get a fucking party together for the next (((election))) and try to Trump.

Follow the money.

Considering our PM's recent contributions to what I thought was the now defunct Clinton foundation I think we all know where the money will eventually lead us…

This is an idea. Let land owners in lacolle area know about about the potential of their land being ghettoized. Flyer's of some sort I guess.

I miss Pauline. She would never allow this.

Politically?
My family is third generation Canadians (we're from German), do you know what my redpilled brother did when he saw an anglo trying to sneak across the border? :)
Read Mein Kampf and Hitler's speeches, I'm not as big of a Natsoc as my brother, but he did what Hitler would have done to that anglo. He didn't killed him though. Just a German welcome to his kind.

I weep for canada, but,well, better them than us.

The Calais ‘jungle’ is a good example of why you do not want a camp being established in your community. The death and misery that the camp as inflicted upon the people of Calais and those that travel through it (some don’t make it out alive) is immeasurable.

This is a death sentence for locals if goes ahead. And unless they have enough to buy a second home then they are stuck because their property will be worthless (leftists tend to pay attention when property value is concerned, they are I find obsessed with it).

(checked)

YAYYYYYY

OHHHHH CANADAHHHHH

For only $39 you can help save your town.

I know I need to gtfo of town but love this city despite all destroying it.

If it was only that simple user. We have no refugees what we have instead are fags, a few token niggers, a higher than our share of jews, and a shit ton of bernie fucking sanders luvin sjw's that voted for the lizard after their candidate got BTFO by the DNC. And one fucking token muslim cunt that got up in front of the city council before they adopted their symbolic inclusiveness resolution. She crafted this huge ass narrative of some evil ass white man that accosted her at the dog park yelling in her face.
I HATE MOSLEMS
I watched her council presentation twice and realized she made the whole fucking story up as the probably the only person in the city that she described was me and I had never seen her before basically no such person exists in my city except me. I asked the Police Chief what he thought about her statements and he said both he and the mayor felt she lied but nothing can be done.

LOOK GOYIM WE ARE TURNING AWAY REFUGEES

the millions of niggers continue to flood through the border

Happens every time.

Any of you faggots in the Eastern Townships chatting up these guys about the Clinton Foundation?

HATIAN REFUGEES MAY BE THE MISSING LINK TO CLINTON FOUNDATION STUFF

NOUS BESOIN DES SHITLORDS QUI PARLE FRANÇAIS DANS LES CANTONS DE L'EST

100 traitors

Assuming this is true, it's nothing new for the police to look the other way while they rape women, you can blame the…

Thanks Canada.
t. Californian

Fuck all. Hate to quote a famous communist, but "Don't mourn, organize!" Wise words.

Conservatives are pretty badly cucked but they are light years the better choice than more fucking Trudeau. I will be out there working this time - first time ever.

Our people have been on this continent since the 1620s, and I can't express how sickened I am by the current cult that's taken over the public sphere. Grandpa was proud of his service in the war. But I honestly think if I could speak to him now and show him what had happened, he'd acknowledge that he might have fought on the wrong side after all.

Actually that's not fair - he'd blame it on Justin's dad and the narcissism of the fucking worthless Boomers, not on the Empire. And he'd be right in a sense. But none of that matters now. The next election needs to be a crusade - anything, everything to defeat the infection of the multicult and the fucking Trudeaus.

Enemies of the people committing treason on a daily basis. Vile pissants will no doubt deserve their fate on dotr.

Nice job cowboys! Big wall on the south border and deport all shitskins to the Canadistan.

Sine Europe is falling apart I'm coming to the US! 100% Slavic savage!

since*

This was always my idea. Why dont we just push all the non whites into Canada.
Lets see how much trudork loves diversity then.

Even Swedes are laughing at Canadians. What has the world come to?

We know jew boy.

Really?

This is awesome.
Illegals are departing our shores and embarking towards canuckia
Which means the spic rate lowers, and the white rate increases again.
20 years of kek.

Yes, user. Let's give up one of the largest and most resource pieces of land in the world! Haha, that will definitely help white people out because reasons!

Another kike gleefully expressing his desire for the nigger browning of a white nation, imagine my shock.

Thank you, Canada, for giving the USA their own Western Europe so the red pills don't take as long to travel to the burgers.

Whites will never be globally unified. Conflicting the shit out of everything, including each other, is one of the reasons for why they're number one in the first place.

So they are just going to be bussing in more shit-skin voters to ensure a permanent liberal government. I'm going to need to seek asylum from this communist shithole at some point.

Not so much a good thing. Canada has always been a dumping ground for our undesirables, from the loyalists to the hippies, but they were at least white. All filling Canada up with shitskins will do in the long run is cause us to be bordered by a Mexico the south and a Mexico to the north. I'm all for laughing at Canadians as they should have just accepted Manifest Destiny, but this way of rewhitening the US is built on sand.

They don't really need to bus in anyone to be assured perma-Lib governments. For one, the Conservatives here are """""conservative""""", places like Toronto and Vancouver are only white if you're talking about their hockey teams, and the actual white people are either/or completely indifferent to… anything or are just plain demoralized. Busing in more Diversity™ votes to stay in power is about as needed by our government as is importing sand to the Sahara to keep it looking like a desert.

Do you have an actual point you'd like to make you slack jawed weasel or are Americans really as jewy as I've always thought. Celebrating the fact the a white nation is being flooded with shit skin trash is very telling of what kind of character you're.

Look at this rhetoric. You lot have definitely earned your name ==Amerikikes==

I'm aware. It's just all icing on the cake at this point. This place is fucked.

It would help white america.

1. push shitskins into canada, scare and encourage them to run to canada.
2. change laws making it harder for shitskins to move into america and bring their shitskin families
3. massive deportation policy
4. build the wall
5. Stop companies from hiering non americans

Sorry canada, going to have to take one for the team

Oh, don't worry you jew love yanks will be getting your nation overhauled and turned into what Yugoslavia went through anyway. This thread is just a reminded that Americans are anti white.

Forgot image.

A FUCKING LEAF
LOOK AT IT CRY

Keep living up to your name jew lover.

Delusional. You know as well as I do that this is all rhetoric that won't happen to any meaningful effect. At best it slows things down for -maybe- a few more election cycles. And even then, it's not like blues are different than reds in the end. I'm not saying that as a "Haha got you American lolololol" as I'm not pleased at all with it, but quit acting as if it's not fucked there whether -in your mind- you "Send them up to that north Mexico place but ignore my own demographic crisis that isn't going away, oh and I'm still importing more non-whites".

OH, HERRO THERE MISTAH LEAFU-MAN, HOWA U TOODAY?

Do you also laugh at the fact this his happening in your country and you wont do shit about you castrated jew lover.

Man, Canadians really cannot into bantz. About as sensitive as a leaf one might say even!

Says the faggots from the country where its cuck leader welcomes rapefugees with open arms while Trump tells them to fuck off. Who is really nigger browning who? Canadians are so cucked you can get jailed for not using proper pronouns. Canada = Literally tumblr the country LMAO

What, no one bought your D&C bait so you decided to switch between IPs? It's the current year Mordecai, shouldn't take you so long to turn a VPN on.

How many white women are raped in your country on a yearly basis? I heard it was around 30,000?

More like you Amerijews just love shitting on other whites.

Oy vey those racist bigots are literally putting poor rapefugees into concentration holocaust camps, they should be given refuge in native Canadians' houses by law.

Reminder: Canada is a home base for the kikes and has been since WW2. They will shill any and every Canada thread harder than anything else on this board. Any demoralization shills are free game to dox, lynch, disappear, or otherwise take care of. Monsters lurk beside us my friends. Take no prisoners.

And jews? I killed your god. You cannot stop me. I have already won.

I've noticed this as well.

Just look at them.

Yes, Americans are as Jewy as you always thought. Watcha gonna do about it? We're Jewy because Jewish tactics work better than anything else, and the steady streams of victories against the world by Communism prove this. I'm glad there's someone in the White House who knows how to Jew the Jew.

Yeah, classic political trick.

As Varg said in one of his recent videos, Burgers and kikes are indistinguishable at this point. They're one and the same for all intents and purposes.

More like wanting the U.S. to stay as it is. Funny how anyone who expresses such is a kike now.

Only on the condition that they are put into "detention-esque" conditions and are guaranteed to be shipped back to their backwater country after things settle down.
Otherwise, go fuck yourself Trudeau. You are worse than Nero.

This.

And don't be like Australia's Pauline Hanson, be clever.

You forget that the light patch in the confed states has always been like that.
The issue is the lightness on the mexican border and the major cities.

Pretty jewy in my eyes you little worm.

Cucknadians better be ready to face their new SA land. The only ones who will fight back are the Ants

jesus christ are you mad. go outside and STFU you little screeching retard.

If you don't want them, don't take them.

God bless West Virginia.

I've never been there but damn do I love that State.

FUCKING AMERACUNT DUMPING THEIR TRASH ON US! FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

Civcucks are invading Holla Forums like shitskins are invading canada.

don't worry, user.

we'll also fuck your virgin emo trash ;)