B-BUT MUH RAINBOW NATION

Almost half a million people have been murdered in SA since 1994

Almost half a million people have been murdered in South African since the dawn of democracy‚ a report by the Institute of Race Relations (IRR) revealed.

archive.fo/mHLX3

Other urls found in this thread:

salo-forum.com/index.php.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kill all niggers

I don't understand why there are so many whites still left there. Surely they could go and stay with relatives for a year while the nogs starve themselves to death?

Anyone even slightly conservative knows that South Africa is a shithole and that Apartheid is the only thing that made that country decent for a while. The lesson from South Africa and Rhodesia is the same lesson from America and the lesson that Europe is learning now: you can either be brutal toward niggers and keep them under control, or you can be destroyed by them. There's no condition in which you can coexist peacefully with nigger people, and the reason for that is nigger people themselves perceiving fair treatment and kindness as naivety and stupidity.

and they're right
niggers should be shot on sight
someday

And that's just counting the ones sloppy enough to be forced on record.

Yeah because we are all millionaires who can just do what we want.

Try being stuck in this shithole with an extremely shit currency. Getting a fucking visa to EU or America for action is hard as fuck

It's really difficult for me to get into the mindset of the negro. Could anyone help me with that?

Severe brain damage would help.

user, the South African Rand is worth jack shit right now. Also, most whites aren't allowed to leave. They're serve as a managerial class held captive by the nigger super-majority.

*They serve

Imagine stopping development mentally at around 14-15, ass, tits, edgy stuff in general turns you on and your always sensation seeking. Very, very limited forethought and petty one-upsmanship.

Combine that with literally no introspection or ability to put yourself in somebody else's shoes. Super egotistical. Next time you drive and see a nigger guy driving get behind him and look how much he looks behind him in his rear view mirrors as an example. They don't think they are better than other people necessarily they don't think about other people.

Then you take those two and combine it with a low IQ and an inability to understand the world around them and no interest to understand it. Think of all the times you seem them emulating whites but it just seems off, its because they don't understand why we do certain things. Like when they sit outside at university and literally "read" calculus textbooks everyday without going to the library and actually practicing math or wear suits in casual environments.

Then you get the gist of what is a nigger.

This guy gets it, if you are not very well off you are basically at their mercy.

Call me crazy, but I'm thinking about visiting South Africa next year by myself (I'm Dutch so I feel like I should do it at least once in my lifetime). Could you give me any tips on what tourists should generally avoid doing/visiting? How accurate is pic related?

Shoo shoo, jew.

Come back home, white man.

To think:
Just goes to show you that niggers can't rule a country for shit. I wish for apartheid to come back!

Jesus fucking christ. The skandicuck memes literally write themselves.

Pic semi-related. It's you're favorite cousin.

>60%

Lol fuck no.

Otherwise walk tall and proudly. They won't fuck with you because they think you are one of us. PTA is for the most part very safe, Johannesburg sucks, Freestate, Bloemfontein is safe for the most part, Cape-Town is a weird mix of very safe and very dangerous depending on what area you are in.

White people here are very prone to outright violence so don't start ANY shit in clubs or most bars. Small provocations will end in big fights.

Roads in PTA are safe if you keep your head about you late at night, remember someone can't car jack you if you see them coming.

Beggars are literally everywhere, don't look at them, don't engage them at all. Literally just look past them as if they don't exist.

Otherwise we have some very nice places and fun places. Would show you around for free but fuck giving information out on chans

anders is dit heel lekker hierso, my nederlandse vriend. Moet net nie dom wees nie. Niemand beskerm jou hier nie maar as jy jouself beskerm is dit lekker.

I heard that you typically can't even get visas if you are white. They want you gone but they wont let you leave.

Kaffirs on the street want us gone, the kaffirs in parliament pretend to want us gone but know everything is fucked without us.

It's less that they won't let you leave and more that they keep finding convenient excuses to take your money away from you right as you have enough to get a plane ticket, from what I've heard. Typical low level mafia like behavior.

I'm thinking about visiting the following places:

I've never seen any large animals in the wild before (let alone lions, elephants and whales), but South Africa should be the perfect place to do that.

How big is the chance that I'll get mugged at gunpoint somewhere? What's the best way to avoid getting in such a scenario in the first place?

Also, can niggers respond negatively/angrily when you say you're from the Netherlands, or will they generally not care?

We need to do something.
#TeamSA

Depends on how outnumbered you are.

Those places will be fine for the most part, just remember we have no public transport or public assistance so you have to get by on your own. Stay on main roads and people generally drive like dickheads.

In most of those areas you should be fine, it's the transition between those places that's a problem. Generally before stopping at places look if you see other whites around, if whites are around you should be fine. Stay on main roads and always only use main road petrol stations. Also STAY ON MAIN ROADS AND AVOID NIGGER AREAS, but when you do drive into a predominately nigger area, look stern and irritated by them and just keep on driving.

They will be on their best behavior and expect a tip because you don't know them.

Krugerpark is expensive but nice Haven't been there in around 8 years though

Limpopo also has very nice lodges to see wild life. Just drive there during the day, you are safe inside lodges.

Btw, if you want to tell me more privately, you should visit the ShoutBox on Salo Forum salo-forum.com/index.php. The place has been looking for more Boer/Afrikaner users there, so you'll receive a warm welcome.

Will check it out tomorrow