Why is this allowed?

why is this allowed?

It's about as close to CY Brooke Shield's preteen playboy shoot as you can get

I told you Kikewood would turn her into a whore.

her eyes are the color of poo

She's sexy tbh

I prefer watching Elle Fanning Lolita perfume advertisement.
More symbolic.

Elle thread?

Think of all the fat, old, greasy jews that have rubbed their dicks all over her and crammed them inside of every orifice.

Think of that, while your pathetic asses beat off to preteen girls.

will do, chief

Her perky tits =^_^=

She is so rapeable

REPORTED

Rapist spotted and reported

Correct me if I'm wrong, but shoulders are not among the main attractive parts on a woman. Face, tits, ass, hips, feet, legs, lips, even earlobes, but shoulders? A lot of women today have shoulders like this, and in Elle's case, she has a very nice waist area. That compensates.

That mouth isn't great either

It's more than great, it's humongous! Combine that with her long neck and you have the best cocksucker. I imagine her having no gag reflexes either.

she's really plain as a brunette, looks like a girl i could bang

How about red?

And what you've said is an interesting topic again. Lusting after women you'll never have is… bad? But lusting after ones you could have, but can't have is also bad?

I say that if you like her, lust after her, no matter what others think!

'SAD!

Who is this semen demon?

And what's wrong with liking pointy tits?

not great, but i think she's a goofy qt either way, with all her flaws, i'd love to take her on a date.
she actually reminds me of a girl from high school who used to sit on my lap between classes.

whenever you lust after a woman, you should look at her critically. i used to be really intimidated by women, but they're actually approachable if you take of the rose-tinted glasses.
shopped photos, make-up and instagram angles have really screwed with my self-worth as a man when i was younger

There's nothing inherently sexual about this video. I'm sure it exists purely to trigger hebes.

Impressive trips and what you've said is also interesting. I'd take her out on a date as well, but I'd probably fail, because I'm 10 years older and she looks like she has the mindset a dumb kid… Haven't seen any interviews with her, but I can't really imagine talking with her about anything serious.

what? It's a vid of some kid

Brooke Shield was female though.

sauce?

Earlier this year, she was walking on the street with these gardener-trousers on, without any shirt, and one of her nipples got out.

real lolita shit