BASED PASTORS BTFOING SODOMITES

Pastor Roger Jimenez
youtube.com/watch?v=8oxoSweOhqc

Dr. Manning
youtube.com/watch?v=EY1bFvVMOak&feature=youtu.be

Pastor Anderson
youtube.com/watch?v=lOcDndO7m4Q

whole lotta slide today. Brock's very unhappy that his plans got leaked.

MARRY ME TO AFRICANS BASED P-PASTER

Yeah, that's the one point that he's fucked in the head about.

MUH SKIN

Looks like captain america, has 9 kids, trashes gays and jews openly.
Even in the worst negative videos posted so far. He says the bible doesn't talk about race mixing. So if your advocating for it, you have to use preference instead of biblical logic.

Don't give a fuck about anything seditious civnat faggots have to say.

He's not a civnat you retard. He isn't for plurality of any kind. He want's fully homogenous society under Christ.

Reported. Kill yourself kike.

Wow that's so cool reported :^)

christcucks are cucks OP, how hard did you get fucked when you were a pastorboy?

Lol reported for what? Few words of truth? Pastor Anderson got tazed by sodomite patrol guards, i'm not afraid of some sodomites reporting me.

For implying that caring about your race is idiotic. Only a kike would do such a thing, because kikes are rootless. You can't even call yourselves semites with a straight face if you know the truth.

Off yourself yid, before it's done for you

Lol, Pastor Anderson did more against kikes that any of sodomite skin worshippers ever did you faggot.

>>>/christian/

All christians disregard this fag. I am atheist but I will fight with you. I'll take Christians over street shiters any day

Top Kek

I can't even begin to fathom the level of ethnomasochism it must take for a shitskin like you to post here.

PASTOR ANDERSON IS NOT BASED!

He supports race mixing.

So does the U.S. MILITARY.

He is far from what we would consider /ourguy/. He believes "Jesus loves the little children, red and yellow, nigger and white".

He is a Jew, but spreads the Truth about the holohoax. That's about his only saving attribute.

All of this information can be found in his videos on JewTube

I'm white you fucking faggot. But if i would get to choose between whites who hate God and righteous "shitskins" i wouldn't hesitate even for a moment.

This thread is controlled. It exists to start a fight. Hidden and reported.

this is a d&c thread, don't be retards

oops, forgot my sage

Fuck off. The guy you uploaded is a total cuck, he married a blonde haired white woman to a nigger with a smile on his face and ge tells jis followers rhat there is nothing wrong with race mixing. He's a faggot and so are you.

Because most of us have seen it already. It doesn't make up for his views on racemixing and it definitely doesn't make up for him marrying aran women off to niggers. He is a race traitor who leads his flock to believe that there is nothing wrong with miscegenation. That is unforgivable.

*Aryan