Historical Pattern Reveals Timing of Dark Days of Market Crash

Historical Pattern Reveals Timing of Dark Days of Market Crash

Cycles analyst Chris Carolan found an amazing correlation between previous financial market crashes and lunar cycles. He found previous crashes have often hit bottom on 27th or 28th day after the seventh new moon following the spring equinox.

z3news.com/w/historical-pattern-reveals-timing-dark-days-market-crash/

He summarized his findings with this statement:

Lunar 7-27 and 7-28 is not referring to July 27 and 28, but to the 27th and 28th day after the seventh new moon. In 2017, those dates fall on October 16 and 17, just ten weeks from today. So if we see markets declining steeply ahead of those dates, traders should close short positions by October 17. The timing of Chris Carolan’s dark days fits well with other events happening this year. On August 21, a solar eclipse crosses over the United States. The Bible reveals the sun and moon were given for more than just sources of light. They are also for signs and seasons (Genesis 1:14). Solar eclipses are a sign of God’s impending judgment, a warning to repent before it’s too late (Isaiah 13:9-11, Joel 2:10-11, Joel 2:31, Acts 2:20, Amos 8:9-10, Matthew 24:29-30, Mark 13:24-26, Revelation 8:12). Then, exactly forty days after the eclipse is Yom Kippur, the day of atonement, starting at sunset on September 30. Forty days is the same amount of time God gave ancient Ninevah when He sent the prophet Jonah to warn them. There is evidence showing their forty days were also preceded by a solar eclipse.

Yom Kippur begins at sunset on September 30, at the end of the forty days. It is considered one of the holiest days of the year for the Jewish people. It also marks the conclusion of ten days of repentance, starting with Rosh Hashanah, which begins at sunset on September 21. So, Yom Kippur is a day of finality, when time is up. For those who have repented, atonement is granted, but for those who have not, judgment is set. Chris Carolan’s dark days follow two weeks later, which fits a scenario where the markets start dropping steeply after Yom Kippur and hit bottom by October 17.

On September 24, national elections are scheduled in Germany. In a dream on July 26, I received a call on my cell phone from a former co-worker. He is from Germany and still has a strong German accent, which makes him a little hard to understand. In this call, he was even harder to understand because our connection kept breaking up. He said, “I have a prophetic message for you and your friends. A sudden promotion is coming that will change things for you going forward. It will happen in just —-static—- days.” Given the timing and significance of the German elections and the fact that my friend was German, perhaps it is a clue about something significant happening in Germany soon. The timing fits Chris Carolan’s dark days.

On September 30, the U.S. federal government is scheduled to run out of money unless Congress approves an increase to the debt ceiling. Since the election of President Trump, Congress is more divided than ever. The Democrats appear to be willing to do anything to destroy his presidency, even shutting down the government. Again, the timing fits with a market crash hitting bottom by October 17. Mounting tensions between the United States and North Korea might be another source of trouble for the markets this fall. The U.S. Secretary of State published a Notice on Wednesday, August 2, 2017 that will restrict the use of U.S. passports to travel into, in, or through North Korea, effective Friday, September 1, 2017. (Source: U.S. State Dept.)

Crash fucking when. It's not going to happen. Either you burn down one of the Federal Reserve buildings or nothing ever changes, ever.

I've been thinking of this, and honestly if a white ethnostate is to occur we need this to happen. Bring on the crash I say. I think it's prudent that we launch an op to help cause a lack of faith before hand. By using Twitter and meme magic to cause said lack of faith in our already dying system. I think we have the ability to really cause some havok.

:^)

Just like muh Shemitah!!! It's all going to come down guyS!!!!

Sage for septemberfaggotry.

Shemitah is Holla Forumss version of "Trump will be impeached any day now!"

fucks sake you word filtering fucks

:^)

test
nigger niggers niggerie

nigger nigger nigger nigger

Ultima VII: The nigger tavistock

Already had this thread last year and nothing happened

October 16/17 was when shit broke loose last year as well. internet outage/wikileaks

Ultima VII: The nigger tavistock
< Seriously

Nothing happened because Christians all across the USA (and the world) were on their knees praying to God and God intervened. He is giving us a second chance to repent.

niggertavistock

This is why the finance system is doing everything it can to avoid a crash. They know how quickly after one shit goes wrong for them, and with the current overton window that's a concoction they can't, for lack of a better word, afford.

Everything is connected.

But the shemitah has happened, it's the jews doing.

This year actually bothers me more than last year. The shemitah is when you let the land lay fallow for two years, meaning the crash that people were freaking out about last year should happen either this year, or next year.

Nah, die.