|GOOGLE| DEPORT & BLOCK

I made this thread because it's the only real way to get back at Jewgle
Switching Browsers and search engines is little vs MEtavistockch

Google is employing around 20,000 pajeets in their bay area offices, many of which are illegals and have smuggled their families exceeding the maximum residents set by law

ALSO
Most shitskins are housed in Mountain view, San jose
Judging by google maps (yeah I know) a ton use private transposrt
if we block their work route google will have to deal with 20 K late and absents pajeets, loosing thousands of shekels

Other urls found in this thread:

mercurynews.com/2017/08/05/editorial-googles-san-jose-plan-is-not-evil-its-a-fabulous-opportunity/
ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form
adnauseam.io/
archive.is/wWSA6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump for interest.

Right Wing Deportation Squads
ICE has certainly gotten their ass together since Trump became the president. You have my support OP

Need citation for that Holla Forums, google is still a majority white company unlike pajeetsoft or indian business machines.
You can't call ICE on them when they are here legally through H1Bs and google pays them market wage so good luck finding a snitch.

You made this one because your first gained no fucking traction sperg.

TELL BIG JIM TO BLOCK YOUTUBE EMBEDS
TELL BO TO DISABLE EMBEDING UNTIL JIM ACTUALLY LISTENS AND BLOCKS YOUTUBE EMBEDS

Bump

fuckin lel. every contact i have at IBM is white. every person that used the mainframe at my former and current offices is white. you pry don't even 3270, nigger.

^ fake

It's called the San Jose plan
Link:mercurynews.com/2017/08/05/editorial-googles-san-jose-plan-is-not-evil-its-a-fabulous-opportunity/

Kikes are just mad they're getting passed over for easy jobs, and are being forced to do actual hard stuff. Think these jobs will go to real Americans? They will just get them for kikes.

How would we go about finding these people? I'm down for removing poo

ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form

start by reporting all their facilities for employing illegals to clean it
once ICE raids them over this infraction, the rest will follow.
the hardest part is getting the first raid done. a first raid that turns up something will give all future reports more credibility and warrant further investigation.
that can be done now, immediately.

next, start prowling through linkedin and other social webs, look for employees who have degrees from china/india/pakistan/nigger whatever that are located in the "san francisco bay area". Without fucking fail they are not citizens and they have fucked around with immigration fraud. Hell, even if somehow they did scam a citizenship, they are still going to be fucking around with the shit, they all do it to some degree.

You have a name, you have a work address, and you have a general idea of what they have done "immigration fraud, harboring illegals, etc", and that's all it takes. report away.

t.some user

Also if you know anyone willing to block the traffic lights in PajeetWorkRoute.jpg, even if only one for a few minutes, by haxxing, Google will hurt

Tip off ICE.

Bump for interest

Wew ICE. Holla Forums doesn't like shitskins anymore than you. But remember not your personal army. Commiefornia is already a lost cause till the JQ is solved.

Are we targeting all possible ethnic illegal immigrants, not just Indians?

ITT pajeet damage control
We do that all the time with spics, also you do know where you are posting this right.

adnauseam.io/
This makes their primary revenue source suspicious as fuck to the people handing them money.

adnauseam.io/
How to fuck with their revenue source. Makes the people handing them money suspicious as fuck.

It might be easier to ID recruiting firms/staffing agencies that work with google to import poos. They're sloppy as fuck and get busted on their own all the time anyway. ID a firm that has a longstanding relationship with google and there's probably a flock of poos somewhere close.
archive.is/wWSA6

Why are you so retarded to think that the people who still come to this ghost town version of Holla Forums can shut down google through protesting?

Are you fucking insanly stupid?

"remember goy, boycotting and disruption is useless because youre only one person!"

Daily reminder that Netanyahu in his recent trip to India said "there are two languages you hear spoken in silicon valley: Hebrew and Hindi".

White privilege, right?

It's still not enough. Trump needs to and can step in.

somebody gas kampfy already