Car of peace injures six soldiers in Paris

Car of peace injures six soldiers in Paris

rt.com/news/399040-paris-police-vehicle-injured/
Franceinfo spoke to the mayor of Levallois-Perret, who condemned the possible attack against military personnel in the commune. He said that the incident took place not far from the town hall.

Other urls found in this thread:

on.rt.com/8jwg
archive.is/CLNTe
lefigaro.fr/actualite-france/2017/08/09/01016-20170809ARTFIG00056-six-militaires-renverses-a-levallois-perret-le-vehicule-en-fuite-est-recherche.php
dailycaller.com/2013/08/21/nigger-teen-who-murdered-australian-jogger-posted-racist-tweets/
archive.is/lLyXv
apnews.com/ee9441297d55479e9c2e975d3cf64774/The-suspect-in-car-attack-near-Paris-is-an-Algerian-national?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Video
on.rt.com/8jwg

can't run if it's a car, amirite

Well, that really narrows the search down.

please be white please be white please be white

"driven by a man"
You and I both know he's not white.

they arrested a suspect less than 1h ago
still zero leaks on his color or religion
the probability he's white are becoming infinitesimally low

archive.is/CLNTe archive of a googletranslate of one of the most complete rundown of the events

THE CAR OF PEACE STRIKES AGAIN
(Nothing to do with islam intensifies)

I'm surprised there's so little interest in the first European happening in weeks.

There aren't any dramatic videos or pictures to fuel interest

Snackbars practicing islam in France isn't a happening anymore.

Yup, it's a muslim

Car of peace with no fatalities just means yurop cucks clap harder. They call Americans clapping fools but the Europeans are clapping to their own rapid extinction.
Let me know when one of those soldiers patrolling Paris finally snaps and opens fire with a .50 onto a group of nigs or sandnigs.

checked and keked

This is your nation on multiculturalism.

According to several & concordant sources, it is Hamou B., a person filed ILE ( "infraction à la législation sur les étrangers" = violation of the legislation on foreigners) who would be present illegally in France.

lefigaro.fr/actualite-france/2017/08/09/01016-20170809ARTFIG00056-six-militaires-renverses-a-levallois-perret-le-vehicule-en-fuite-est-recherche.php

Daily Reminder that all this has already happend in the USA and it has been normalized.

I wonder how fast the press will try to bury this.

I can shoot any terrorist full of holes in 'Murica. French fags can't say the same.

Pay attention to this. What measures were were introduced and how do they fuck people over.

White van driver strikes again.

CHECKED

In Soviet-America terrorist shoot you.
dailycaller.com/2013/08/21/nigger-teen-who-murdered-australian-jogger-posted-racist-tweets/

PARIS (AP) — A police source says the suspect in an attack on soldiers near Paris is a 37-year-old Algerian man who was legally living in France.

archive.is/lLyXv
apnews.com/ee9441297d55479e9c2e975d3cf64774/The-suspect-in-car-attack-near-Paris-is-an-Algerian-national?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP

No surprise I suppose, but consider it on the books.

Ann Coulter's Law.
When race or ethnicity isn't mentioned in the initial story, it's a nigger/snackbar/spic every fucking time.
When it's a white man, that shit is front and center. Funny how they always have a motive and usually a picture if it's a white man.
The San Berdoo shooting was the most blatant case I've ever seen. We waited 8 hours to get confirmation that it was a snackbar.

Depends, they seem to cover this shit up more than ever lately. Maybe they'll blatantly lie about the race.

Rick and Morty seemed to make it seem like an "everyday thing" in their last ep.

>>>/reddit/

Its mostly comedy at this point since frogs voted macron. Need more dead french for even the french to care. Either that, or this is their way of surrendering as a misguided and doomed defense mechanism. In which case, fuck them.

Unarmed Ausfailian in America is like ultra-lefty tho.

Yeah im moving goal posts, what of it?
;^)

Are violent leftist domestic terrorists staging car attacks to distract public attention from winning?

And they'll just excuse this because of what happened in Cville.
Hopefully people are waking up to the double standard.

The Grand Empire lasted from 1807 to 1812. It consisted of several different groupings of nations and territories. The first was the French Empire, which included the territory of France to the Rhine River and northern half of Italy. The Dependent states included Spain, Holland, Italy, the Swiss Republic, the Grand Duchy of Warsaw and all of the German states except Prussia and Austria. A majority of these states were ruled by relatives of Napoleon. Finally, the last part of the Grand Empire was the Allied states, Prussia, Austria, Russia, and Sweden, all of which promised support to Napoleon. To some degree, Napoleon's Grand Empire did spread the Revolution. He force fed the conquered states the Napoleonic Code, which provided for legal equality, religious toleration, and economic freedom. Napoleon also abolished the privileges of the nobility and clergy in the European states. For a while, these measures made Napoleon a popular ruler with the people of Europe.

Only illegal immigration is bad, goy.

Did they ever release the identity of the driver?

Algerian