What are some IP's that have just vanished off the face of the Earth? Pic related

What are some IP's that have just vanished off the face of the Earth? Pic related.

That was a good game? It's languishing in my Steam library.

It's a great game. You fuck some fatty's shit up by stringing together as many pranks and gags as possible while not being caught. The levels with the barbecue are incredibly fun and so is figuring out the perfect way to get 100% anger out of the neighbour.

Well alrighty.

RIP nolf, all i want is a gog version of that game as the original do not work anymore on modern pc's anymore but the game being in intellectual property hell isn't helping out.

It runs just fine on Win7.

Vanished? More like got a sequel thats was fucking amazing and not just a rehash, and the devs were decent enough to let it rest after making an expansion that sucked ass

Then they went and made fucking F.E.A.R

RIP Monolith

No.

Yes.

there was a reason for this just think about the rappers that would be in a new def jam game.

Iggy Azalea, Kanye West, lil wayne, soulja boy etc

rap has been watered down from 90's - early 2000's

are we using that term now?

It's not a good game, but it' good fun.

lol

faggot

It hurts user
It hurts so much
We didn't even get a fucking HD collection re-release
Why

This game had the 2nd best squad tactics of any title right behind Star Wars: Republic Commando.

No planned sequels while they keep shitting out Hitman games.

No u a faggot

typical nigger ape reply :)

rms pls go and save us from the excesses of this decadent society

Mate, you said the same thing.

I loved so much this franchise back in the PSX/PS2 era

I miss you Sarge.

You, too, Samanosuke.

It's better this way.

EA Sports BIG, you were oo beautiful for this world.

I just wanted another NFL Street.

The Saboteur
But considering current EA I'd rather see it dead than raped

A damn shame almost nobody remembers this game.

Battle Isle

And it doesn't help that the original creator has the rights to publish sequels while the current rights holder (Ubisoft) can do with the existing titles what it wants.

This thing. It was a bretty gud launch title(?) for the Wii and had a notable-ish YTP during that same year. Other than the 'okay' sequel thing on the DS, this thing almost never existed.

had some fun times with hidden & dangerous. has a lot to offer

It hurts but it's for the best.

My eternal nigger.
I've never played any SF past the PS1 ones.
Is it worth my time or will I just end up being disappointed ?
I've also never finished SF1 because my disc is scratched and epsxe refuses to emulate it properly

It's not gone, it's just been turned into the equivalent of a facebook game.

bullshit, this is some chinese ripoff game using stolen assets

IIRC the problem with NOLF is that no one knows who owns the rights to it.

I just want to use ultraviolet rifle in full HD, is that too much to ask for?

they had just made a new Rocket Knight Game in 2010.

wouldn't mind if Monolith Productions was resurrected and they made a new installment of Blood as long as they stick to 90's FPS design sensibilities otherwise let a sleeping dog lay.

Hard to understand why no one did that, it would be a piece of cake to bank on nostalgia. They could have an underpaid intern crap out a few levels, port the original engine to modern computers and it will sell like hotpockets at an internet mod convention.

I didnt know there where so many anons with great taste.

It hurts

this

Dark Cloud 3 never ever.

Red Dead Revolver ended in such a way, I don't see how they could make another one without making an entirely new story.

That hurts the most.

Isn't Red Dead Redemption it's squeal?

I didn't know about that, and I can see why.

That whole genre disappeared.

The first game was about chaining a bunch of extremely similar pranks within a single level that almost never changes. The second was about a smaller collection of more inventive pranks in levels that look different but end up working similarly anyway because there was only ever two "floors" on every level.
The last level of the second game was the best

Spiritual sequel, not a direct one.

user, why are you saying lies and posting blank images?

So it's gone?

I spent dozens of hours playing the two demo levels of this game because I could never find the full title in the shops.

Monolith kept teasing a sequel until their very death, bastards.

Reminder that Atari owns the rights to Blood and they'll effectively sit on it forever until somebody buys it from them. Devolver tried, but they wanted lodsofemone for it.

more like icoon

I'd be too scared that such a game would be fucked up, with my beloved character turned into a raging fat tranny bull dyke.

they have never reimagined them into a fat tranny bull dyke. they shrink their boobs and change their personality into something meek

Bloody Roar

Is shogo worth a go?

Snow Bros, sequel improved the mechanics, too short, last game done by the company.

Snow bros 3, PROUDLY CRAFTED IN MEXICO.

That's definitely not forgotten. Carmageddon Reincarnation or rather Max Damage is still a thing. It got a console release a month ago.

Before Luigi's mansion.

eh, why not, just be prepared for enemies doing random crits, leaving you dead in an instant.

Why is this giving me nostalgia?

Also, Armikrog

Even then, Redemption is much more reminiscent of GUN than Revolver.

For fucks sake Atari, let the original devs release the source code.

Aloha Snackbar, please.

I savescummed the fuck out of the on foot sections and I don't feel remotely guilty.

and neither should you, what kind of gameplay savant decided it would be a good idea in the first place?

also the soundtrack was pretty boss

Loved all these games, also had the best cover art

I can never figure out those 4AM threads because its always like 10-11AM here those times and I worry too much when the next Paris or Berlin attacks will be since our authorities are nothing but a bunch of cucks who enjoy letting self confessed criminals, rapists, and terrorists into the EU.

Also check'd

Even though Nolf2 was more like Austin Power instead of Bond which i didnt really like i really wanted to know what happens to that Ninjafu in the 3rd game.

Also Armstrong's a real bro, i love the synergy he has with Cate.

Those were simpler times.

I'm kind of glad Beyond Good and Evil died. I wouldn't want to see modern Ubisoft turn it into a shittier AssCreed.

Take your pick.

Come on.

Is just a left for dead game, people only buy it so they could do artistic shit in SFM.

Wai the fucking WAH
At least it didn't end up like Fire Emblem.

what are some Holla Forums threads?

So much this. Blood is best build engine game.

Warcraft. The RTS one.

How long must i wait until the next honest-to-god RTS game set in Azeroth is released?

I came here to shitpost about how i don't like what other anons like not to feel

Funny really, they had expansion packs planned and everything.

Or any Hudson franchise for that matter, damn shame.

source code release never ever

atari was a mistake

Speaking of Rare's FPS team Free Radical Design Crytek UK Dambuster Studios(?)… TimeSplitters 4 will never ever happen. Even Rewind's been in limbo forever, and that was one of the least ambitious projects I've ever seen a developer try to tackle.

Reminder that EA ruins everything it touches.

Mercs 1 was so goddamn good. I didn't like 2 as much, but goddamn it I still want Mercs 3 even though I know EA would ruin it.

It's been only a month since last blog post, user.

maybe theyre saving it for when they get a good team together so they dont fuck it up like they did with starcraft 2, right?

Fucking Eidos

Mercenaries 1 had such a great soundtrack with a unique flavor of orchestral destruction that I can't seem to match today. It doesn't help that it doesn't emulate well either.

Thanks for eating my embed Holla Forums.

And if they don't ruin it, they take it out back and shoot it dead.

How do you go from that to this? Where did everything go so wrong?

I'M STILL BUTTHURT