Employee Fired by (((Google))) for Memo Interviewed by Molymeme

If you wanted to know more about the guy and his views, this is probably the best source of info. He's definitely only recently been redpilled and hasn't gone very far down the (((rabbit))) hole.

youtube.com/ watch?v=TN1vEfqHGro

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JIQ3FPOD5xE
houseofnames.com/fc.asp?s=d'amore
youtube.com/watch?v=SEDuVF7kiPU&t=5m10s
wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/
youtube.com/watch?v=agU-mHFcXdw
pastebin.com/BpaZsGEa
nlrb.gov/case/32-CA-203891
archive.fo/NvW7w
youtube.com/watch?v=kn200lvmTZc
mega.nz/#!wCRFSQpL!5EdeqMt19DaeMPmPfpHNXWuEHClmOdVavNAiOLEMYjk
house
twitter.com/AnonBabble

inb4 molyjew

fuck you stupid shills that post that stupid webm every fucking time.

NOT AN ARGUMENT

< It was a Jew!
Probably a controlled OP all along. Stoke the controversy, get in front of it, and create a chilling effect for anyone else who dares speak out.

The Guy looks like a huge kike. Does anyone have any background knowledge of the guy?

This

What an ugly guy, looks like a depigmented semite, doesn't sound intelligent whatsoever in conversation either, I'd mistake this kid for an airheaded 15 year old or something. I guess he has the hidden autist smarts meant for sitting in a dark room and coding.

No, but clearly both of our instincts are telling us he is (((odd))).

Guy should've been more careful about sticking his schnoz where it didn't belong, but I'll give it a view since Google never ceases to piss me off.

God this guy is fucking gay ass loser nerd faggot

Yeah, autistic Molymeme fancucks are claiming he sounds 150+ IQ in the comments, hardly anyone at Google has that sort of IQ, let alone a measly software engineer

What kind of people do you think work at Silicon Valley? Facts don't change he has more balls than you ever will doing what he did.

>(((Tor)))

why does tavistock keep getting replaced? tavistock? tavistock?

His snooker is a tad large

choose one

Take a look at that (((snout)))!

Or his nose is just big for some reason
Dont jew noses tend to be more pointy? Or just plain large?

Actually, less pointy.

Seems rather reckless to be that though, considering such an event can also trigger a flood of leaks. It would then defeat the point of it once everything is already out in the open.

is that even a kike? that nose is on a whole new level

another pic of James Damore

Sage, literal jew e-celeb bullshit.

looks like a jew

He looks to have Italian ancestry.
Also looking up his last name, the nearest equivalent I could find is the Italian name D'Amore, possibly his family simplified it when they moved to burgerland.

Because you asked for it.

I like how he's positive about weimar.

He says that his mother was born in Berlin, in 1937, to a pretty Jewish clan. It's hard to make that mean anything other than his Mom is Jewish.

No shill. That's not how it works here.

controlled opposition confirmed.

BO should disabled all embeds until Jim is convinced to remove youtube support.

And remember, facts don't matter! Especially about the holocaust, you fucking goyim

Would embed, but someone else who is redpilled about this kike posted the video already
youtube.com/watch?v=JIQ3FPOD5xE

This shit usually makes for more leaks and makes people stand up against the bullshit. I frankly think that this wasn't planned at all.

more like civiLIEzation amirite

Or overconfident kikes didn't plan it enough, and it's going to run away from them.

So post a webm instead of being a jewtube nigger.

GOTTA GET THOSE CLICKSHEKELS

Such Autismo

It's a 30 minute video. Not exactly webm material. The summary is that Molyjew is told about TGSNT and his response to it is that facts about the holocaust don't matter.

Also, that particular video is on the channel of the creator of TGSNT. Better than giving other jewtubers clicks in my opinion

Holy shit, Damore's nose is HUGE.
Does that make him a honorary jew?

Nice failed embed faggot OP.

Nothing honorary. The nose, the eyes, the jaw. He's a pure inbred ashkenazi kike, there is literally no question about it. Anyone who's been here since before the election could tell from a mile away.

This is what happens when you phonepost.

holy fuck you all are stupid. the dude is obviously fucking sicilian. he looks exactly like the sicilians i used to hang with. you all are just too fixed on finding the fucking jew behind everything. even when said "jew" is out in the open stirring shit and supporting a more conservative platform. mark my words Holla Forums this is why youll never succeed

Why would rick be tying up his own son and putting a ballgag on him?
What kind of sick shit goes through their kike brains?
Roiland has got to be sick of this kind of shit infecting the fanbase. He's gotta be sick of Dan Harmon.

you retards, italians are not jews

houseofnames.com/fc.asp?s=d'amore
just search "sicilian people" you bunch of autists
He is most definitely not a kike

any thoughts on the content of the video? at work, can't watch.

grandson.
because he is a crazy nihilist.

hes a programmer. he doesnt have very good oratory skills. he more or less, reiterates the talking points in his document. he is certainly not extreme enough for the average Holla Forumsack. seems more along the lines of a jordan peterson fan. but what hes done is important and given the world an opportunity to crucify google. sadly it looks like noone here is going to do anything about it, because they are too confused about what sicilians look like and probably think the guy is controlled opposition somehow.

yeah all those measly software engineers that run the fucking modern world are all dummies. Fuck off nigger, there is a reason your kind isn't sitting across from me.

Nice reddit spacing.

Engineers (all of them, not only software) can be smart within their specific domains, but very few of them are classically educated. What's sometimes called the "Prussian model" is designed to create effective workers, not independent thinkers.

Holla Forums, where there are natural differences between people and everyone should be evaluated on their individual merit…
but all jews are the same.

are you fucking retarded? Can you imagine if every person was called "Probably a controlled OP all along :^)"

< Trump was probably a controlled OP all along because he's a chad
< Hitler was probably a controlled OP all along because he had nigger brown hair
< Lauren Southern was probably a controlled OP all along because she has a vagina

You are a retard, you do not belong here, go back to your shitposting board >>>/1/

I went to school with a kid who had the same last name as this guy. Its italian not jewish. I never stopped calling him a heeb though.

You're a controlled op.

Here's the thing lad. You have 'race', and you have 'culture'. Believe it or not the two are linked, but for the purposes of the current argument lets downplay that somewhat and just look at culture.

To be a Jew means to be a follower of the Talmud. It should be called Talmudism, it would have led to far less confusion throughout history, but Yids gonna Yid, so they're known as Jews. The precursors of the Jews were known as the Pharisees. The Pharisees had not yet codified their satanic doctrines, then known as the Oral Torah, into the Talmud. That would happen later.

So to be a follower of Judaism you must follow the Talmud. It's sort of like a Christian will follow the Bible, or a Muslim will follow the Koran. The Talmud informs Jews that they are the only true humans, that all 'gentiles' are actually as animals compared to them. Because we are as animals it is okay to murder us. It is okay to steal from us. It is encouraged to extort us. It is commanded to deceive us. These, amongst many other horrors, are common themes in the Talmud that are embraced, visibly, by an awful lot of (if not all) Jews. It stands to reason that anyone calling themselves a Jew would therefore hold these beliefs, in the same way that it stands to reason that a Christian would consider homosexuality an abomination.

There might well be Jews who do not consider the rest of humanity their slaves to be manipulated, their cattle to be milked of resources - just as there might well be some Christians who do not consider homosexuality an abomination, who are fans of necromancy and who deny the divinity of Christ. Such people would not be 'true' Christians however, they deny the doctrine of their religion. A Jew who does not hate us would be the same. If they want us to not expect them to hold such beliefs, they should stop referring to themselves as a Jew.

… As you're clearly going there I should add that race influences culture. There is a reason why Germanic Christianity centred around purity and justice, whilst Roman Christianity centred around order and control. They held the same main beliefs, but the differences in character led them to live out the faith in different ways - the Germanics becoming largely 'Protestant', with the Mediterraneans remaining 'Catholic'.

So it is too with the Semites. Now that isn't to say there are no good Semites, just as it would be wrong to say there were no Catholic Germanics with a desire for control, or Mediterranean Protestants with a penchant for purity. There were good Semites too - Many of the early Apostles for instance. But as a whole that group remained largely full of spite, deceit and malice - a trait clearly visible in the majority of them, be they Jew or Muslim today.

So in summation! We should judge people according to their culture, especially their professed religion, as that informs us of what their actual beliefs are (and if it does not they should stop calling themselves of that religion as it is confusing). Thus we assume that Jews are what the Talmud tells them to be; deceitful, manipulative, niggermail-prone, extortion-loving thieves and murderers. Also mass-immigration is always a terrible idea as even if people attempt to embrace the main culture, the majority of those people will end up exhibiting the characteristics of their racial ancestors and will thus deform the 'new' culture into something resembling their old. See Germanic Protestantism, see Roman Catholicism, see African 'voodoo' Christianity.

Nose = Jew. Jew = Talmud. Talmud = Evil!
Eureka! I've cracked it!

kek

I actually agree that the deformation of this man based upon his nose is utterly retarded. Much of Holla Forums doesn't seem to realise what a lot of Greeks and Italians look like.

I imagine it began with shilling and now we have quite a few reddit-tier minds who fully embraced whatever was spouted in these forums without thinking about it for a moment. The same sort of minds that would change g8 into tavistock and [email protected]/* */ into niggermail.

RIP Holla Forums

Defamation even. Although I suppose deformation is moderately accurate, as it is a rather horrific nose. Doesn't make him a kike though.

Traps are still gay even if you crop out the penis.

it doesn't matter if he's a kike
the detriment of google winning far outweigh the (((benefit))) of a single kike getting some of their money and inspiring nonkikes against them
for fuck's sake, there's an awful lot of (((google employees))) in this thread

Calling someone a Jew as a method of derailing is this boards biggest weakness. It happened with the lady who got shot by the Somali-nigger in Minnesota and it's happening here. Shills are taking advantage of the anti-Jew sentiment of the board and using it to ruin threads.

Here's a real fact: Due to the amount of time Jews spent near Rome and Italy it is very hard to tell Jews apart from Italians sometimes. Noses and everything.
Ignore it and focus on the fact that Google's standing has never been worse.
Also Jordan Peterson has also uploaded a video with Damore.
I've never watched his work before but I might try to now.

This shit is a psyop, "Molyneaux" is an asset. The memo release is an orchestrated social conditioning project. (((They))) don't just ride the waves, they create them.

agreed, rabbi
cease all attempts to bring down google immediately, anons
no one should ever attempt to go against (((google)))

wtf, I love diversity now

I was thinking this is another snowden type op that was in response to the sentiments expressed in the memo, ideas that are on a lot of people's minds but still taboo pc wise. The op allows tptb to own the discussion and take hold of ideas already circulating amongst the population letting them craft their particular narrative that is then disseminated world wide.

yeah dude listening to the guy's own words and deciding for yourself whether (((google))) is anti-white is definitely a psyop
are you fucking serious? fuck off kike.

see

That's stupid on a whole nother level tho
Power transfer to us is a one way street, and taking apart their own narrative, even with a controlled demolition only serves to empower us, and our way of thinking.

Did you know that Holla Forums actually wields fairly significant influence? If you're concerned that Molyjew is manipulating the masses then create a counter response here. Work out your basic proposal and should the board agree with it, it will be memed.

To be honest I think you are the actual shill. But if not, just do that.

Molyneux still thinks that the Holocaust happened. What is this meant to prove? How is this evidence for the Google employee being a shill?

It's proof of Molyjew being a jewish asset

You are right, it was a jew, so we can't trust him. Still, he may kick off a chaotic mess we can take advantage of.

Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake.

and how does that help google when he's got a guy on his channel talking about how shit google is?

If accepting the Holocaust is proof that he's a jewish asset, then all normies are jewish assets.

Clearly it doesn't. To me, this showcases jewish in-fighting.

They are. Ever heard of useful idiots?

If you're going to break your link, why do it like a retarded nigger and use - not just one - but two spaces. Seriously, what kind of mongoloid are you?

If that's all you mean by jewish asset, Moly's being a 'jewish asset' provides no evidence that this is a psyop

I know. I'm not a shill, I'm paranoid and second guess things like this. It feels synthetic, the tech goes straight to these figures in "alt" media which then brings them into the greater public eye, polarizing the conflicting ideas even more. It's textbook psyop, it doesn't feel organic. It may be legit, I just analyze things like this from a top down perspective.

I knew you would say it. There are different types of assets. Molyjew is a creator, he pushes the jewish agenda with his videos. Normalfags who are still bluepilled are repeaters. They are assets in the sense that they repeat the jewish agenda without question (usually).

The difference is, normalfags are like free agents. They can be converted to our side. Molyjew himself is a kike, and thus is more dangerous.
As I said, I was providing evidence of Molyjew being a jewish asset. You should be able to extrapolate it yourself.

This is fair actually. Regardless of whether or not this is a psyop, it is an opportunity for us to expose:
1) The insanity of SJWs
2) The SJW's Cultural Marxist origins
3) Cultural Marxism's Jewish origins
4) Judaism's centuries-to-millenia long war against the West

With that in mind we do not want to oppose this. There is no point at all in shilling for Jewgle. We either monitor Molyjew's actions and work out if they're in our best interests (remember, even if he is our enemy - you never interrupt an enemy when he is making a mistake). If he is successfully pushing a new agenda or making himself a significant figurehead, that's when we get involved and start doing what we always do. Shout 'Jew', and then give people essays of information so that anyone even partially interested will be forced to see the truth regarding kikes and their games.

It's a Roman nose, guys. d'Amore is an Italian name.

Expected reply.
So how do you plan on doing this ? by going around saying gas the kikes race war now 14/88 accusing these normans who don't listen to you as kikes but you are not even doing that just sitting in your Holla Forums echochamber gossiping like homos and women.

You are one dumb fucking failure of a life.Leave your basement for once your head seems screwed up you paranoid hymie.

So how is the fact he still believes in the Holocaust evidence that he's a 'creator' rather than a 'repeater'?

The best (most probable) explanation is just that he still believes it for the same reason normies do.
Again, so far you've provided insufficient reason to think that he's a jewish shill or that this is a psyop.

You're just making up theories.

Is Holla Forums filled with faggots and women?

I ask because there's more discussion about this man's appearance and attractiveness than there is about the content of the video. So let's see those tits, ladies.

youtube.com/watch?v=SEDuVF7kiPU&t=5m10s

Peterson: "Why did you do this?"

Damore: "About a month and a half ago, I went to one of our diversity summits, all of it unrecorded and super-secret and they told me a lot of things that I thought just were not right."

Peterson: "Ok, what do you mean 'unrecorded and super-secret?'"

Damore: "Most meetings at Google are recorded. Anyone at Google can watch it. We're trying to be really open about everything…except for this. They don't want any paper trail for any of these things."

"They were telling us about a lot of these potentially illegal practices that they've been doing to try to increase diversity. Basically treating people differently based on what their race or gender are."

Peterson: "Ok, why?"

Damore: "Because I think it's illegal. As some of the internal polls showed, there were a large percentage of people who agreed with me on the document. So, if everyone got to see this stuff, then they would really bring up some criticism."

————————————–

- Reminder that Google and rest of tech organised protests against Travel ban
- Reminder that Google got AGs to argue they needed hires from Travel ban countires
- Reminder that Google/Alphabet are card carrying Deep Staters and Hillbots
- Reminder that Google is not what it seems.

very well

Post a fucking transcript if you want a better discussion. OP is just shilling for views and clickshekels like every other e-celeb faggot.

Yes, Holla Forums is filled with superficial, literal faggots who convince themselves that it's just a concern for "aesthetics". That and weirdos who think that everyone who doesn't have a michael jackson nose is a kike.

Damn user I just re-read that article today.
wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/

I see it differently. Remember Snowden, he "exposed" all the spying and like a pressure release valve went off, everyone stopped caring after awhile. If this is controlled, it is a movement on their terms. They play long-ball and things aren't as simple as they always seem. Their terms, their arena, and the ball is currently in their court. It remains to be seen what will ultimately happen because of this.

Well, aesthetics can head off a lot of problems before they arise. Pic related. If his face had been known initially, the TRS dupes wouldn't have been had.

>t. jew-nosed (((white)))

That's not a Jew nose. A Jew nose is a beak. That doesn't just mean large, it's how the tip tends to til downwards. The woman's might well be a Jew nose, but it is not very pronounced. Jew noses are often large as well, but so are the noses of pretty much everyone outside of Northern Europe.

It is the downward curvature of the tip that is the real indicator of a Jewish nose. Even then it is not conclusive. It's a hideous trait that should cause suspicion, but the vast majority of Jews who infiltrate the media;- both actors and journalists, do not have 'Jew' noses. Ben Shapiro does not have a Jew nose. Nor does Milo Faggopilus. These people are often more of a threat then those with a very obvious kike aesthetic.

This niggers is right.

It's already on the trending page, champ. No shilling necessary.

THIS

I came here to post this. This is a bombshell!
EEOC lawsuit WHEN?

Well gentlemen we only have 2 choices here.

How about by providing people with real history like TGSNT? I've pointed friends of mine to the film, even some family.

He literally says facts don't matter when referring to the holocaust. If that's not evidence, what is?

I don't have the time to transcribe, maybe we've got a professional here who could crank that out?

In as much as they cannot be trusted the statement is true.
Even the funny ones.
Even the clever ones.
Even the creative ones.
Even the ones that say they are on your side.
We have seen enough evidence now.

Faceblind niggers or faggot newfags? Learn what a jewish nose is.

In what context is he saying "facts don't matter"? In a way, it's true: facts don't matter about the holahoax. A jew cries about it, and weak normalfags reassure their beliefs that it happened. Giving facts about the situation and proving it mathemetically impossible? They shut down, refuse to believe you.

Just because some idiots will inevitably shut you down does not mean that "facts don't matter". That is just an excuse to stop trying to find a better way or stop trying entirely. What if Hitler said "facts about jews dont matter"?

Just watch the video, it's disgusting.

>wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/
Worth repeating, this is required reading.

And that's why you keep trying, instead of copping out and saying "well i guess facts dont matter lol"

Stop being a defeatist niggerpilling nigger

facebook page is fairly bare.

And by the way, every person I've shared TGSNT with has not had that response. You never know how people will react. Most seemed interested and went on to watch the film, or at least parts of it

Can we get the mother's picture ?

It's hardly evidence that he's part of some psyop conspiracy to promote the google employee.

Plenty of normies have a mental block on listening to facts about the Holocaust in case of crime thoughts. It's not evidence that they're part of a psyop.

see

here's a nigger drawn by James in the meantime.

fuckin based
someone post this on /r/thedonald

Again, someone buying the holocaust is not sufficient evidence they are part of a psyop conspiracy

If you don't have evidence for a claim, don't shit up the board with it

Read the next fucking reply from that ID you goddamn nigger holy shit

Fuck are on you on about? Google almost exclusively only hire ivy league graduates. This guy has a PhD from Harvard in System Biology. He's not stupid.

Do you think this is some cartoon where the villain is incompetent and easily dispatched by the heroes? Gamertavistock would have actually accomplished something if that were the case. The brainwashing is extreme, your ability to find a few people who seemed partially open (have you even followed up with them to see if anything caught on or they fell back into the hole, even unpersoned you?) is nice but is not representative of the masses.

You STILL have not provided context around defooman's statement. I'm not going to search his channel for whatever random video you're considering, and I'm not going to buy something without proof.

So is he just a useful asset or is he a jewish asset who's part of a psyop? Which is it?

Reported

pics of family, looks like James got the short end of the long nose stick.

If Damore is a kike… and Molyneux is a kike… at what point in their conversation is it obvious?

it's in this thread btw

Not a jew just ugly son of a swarthy sicilian dad

moneyjew is still a kike though, he admits it himself and goes full muh holohoax.

he also thinks that kikes deserve the power they have because muh IQ, he's subversive to the core and does not advocate for anything pro-white.

Cool the 'tism, dumbass. Or do you think "filter merchant" is a promotion of Alex Jonestein too?

Thanks for proving you're a 60IQ nigger that can't read and refuses to understand simple sentences and concepts. You can go back to Holla Forums at any time.

Well, the family is celebrating Christmas in the first pic. Can that please shush some of the jew-shilling?

This.

why are we doxxing this guy?

Autism and shills

I stopped taking you seriously when you defended an anti-family kike who thinks the holocaust happened and doesn't even want people questioning it. Get fucked KIKE.
LOL

Kill yourself Jamal.

I think this sub-80 IQ mouth-breather was on the last Nork thread. He always just repeats your points back to you in green text and adds "lol". He thinks it's a form of argumentation.

Jews aren't people.

You're wasting your time m8.

What does that have to do with this guy.
You are one desperate shill and you have already shifted the narrative in this thread towards discussing mollyjew than what this dude has to say.Take your meds shitskin.

Here's the dago talking to Jordan Peterson for those who hate the .ca faggot kike. Also, half as long for those with a life.

youtube.com/watch?v=agU-mHFcXdw

If the thread wasn't about moneyjew why's he in the OP? He's a known alt-kike shill and the only people who post his shit-tier anti-white content are his followers and people he pays to promote him

His name is Jamal. Chronic shitposter, spammer, part of the group of people that spam /sudo/ demanding Jim and Ron replace Holla Forums moderation because [list of shit that never happened, like "breaking US law"]. Actually not only thinks I am imkampfy, but that I have magic powers to see IPs and hashes on the entire board because I correctly guessed a post of his on Holla Forums was his when calling him a faggot on /sudo/, and he had an autistic meltdown when the post was correctly guessed to be his.

LOL

heres a transcription you nigger, but it has dumbass formatting generated from pulling the subtitles. if you dont like it then watch the video or do the transcript yourself.
pastebin.com/BpaZsGEa

If anyone cannot see see why exposing leftist insanity in google, which will lead ever more people to the truth about the jews - then they are shills.

You're not going to win you jew bastards. You can shit this place up by insulting yourselves, ranting about random e-celebs no one cares about and quoting one-another in an attempt to make it appear like you have a group consensus. No one's buying it. You're all going into the ovens, and everyone is happy that this google stuff is blowing up in your crooked nostrils.

If you kikes didn't want an e-celeb thread why did you make one? Why involve moneyjew if this is supposedly about google?

Fucking idiots, you just want to promote this kike and sucker more whites into falling for his bullshit

Probably the weakest shill attempt since last night's shitposting thread about that styx fag.

Nice whiteknighting you autistic sperg.

She's controlled op because she works for controlled op super kike (((Ezra Levant))), and she is herself an admitted jew.

You are now scheduled to be gassed.

Nice attempt to downplay, keep supporting anti-white kikes

P-please be cautious of friendly fire on Italians on DOTR, Holla Forums.

I don't care about this google guy, he's clearly white. I'm pissed that a blatant moneyjew shilling thread is allowed to stay up, I thought vols were wise to alt-kike idiots.

For any buying this obvious shills argument…

You never stop your enemy from making a mistake. If the Jews want to get normal people to abandon CNN, Fox, niggers can't read, etc. and instead watch Molyjew, Alex Jones or any of these other untrustables - then they are making a mistake. How many of us started our journey on these controlled op types and then got 'red-pilled' by doing extra research on our own? Hell if you just read the youtube comments a good 40-50% of them are 'when are you going to mention the jews?/ Did you know its actually the jews+essay of reasons/etc.

If they are seriously making an effort to move your typical apathetic blue-pill away from the MSM and instead onto these admittedly untrustworthy people who nonetheless tell half the truth- GOOD. Obviously it would be better if they just came straight to Holla Forums, but a large amount of them WILL move from these e-celebs on to us. If they are actually doing what you propose then they are actively working against themselves.

Obviously we still need to fill their comments with warnings about their judaic nature and the potential for them to manipulate anyone who begins to see them as a 'leader'. But its still a hell of a lot better than having everyone watching CNN.

Lmao ok nigger.

Kim yung ong has an iq of 210 and is a civil fucking engineer. Iq and profession while correlated are not in lockstep

Probably a response to the nigger dick spam yesterday. Still, these wordfilters are getting tiring.

First off

Good luck informing these retards of anything, too many newfags that didn't lurk for long enough.

Literally nobody and anyone who claims they have aren't redpilled. These idiots don't dispence ANY redpills or even engage a line of questioning that leads to redpilling - stefbots defend the holocaust narrative all the time and their big kike leader encourages it.

No one is pushing them you retarded severed-cock-vampire. You're derailing this shit (as am I now so this will be my last post) by changing the conversation from Google's death infront of our eyes, to 'waaahhh e-celebs'.

Malachi 4:1:

You're going to burn.

Wasnt doxing him, just wanted to know if he was a jew or not since thats all the faggots talked about in the thread with lots of >(1)s talking about his nose. That enough should have been obvious but I wanted some factual proof to shut them the fuck up.

anyone saying that is an obvious shill, he's clearly white(Mediterranean)

this, fuck this racist kike.

>>>/christian/

And then the shills went totally transparent.

You guys are getting paid too much.

That Google leftists would label this true believer a nazi just shows how far gone they are. No surprise. They work for Jews and are constantly indoctrinated by their (((peers))) to hate other whites. Anyone who has worked with Jews understand their approach. Their goal is to break down communication between groups so they can install themselves as a middle man and control information. It is easy to assume leadership when you control people's minds.

ONE
FUCKING
DOLLAR

Lurk for 2 years before posting again
and learn your phenotypes

nlrb.gov/case/32-CA-203891
archive.fo/NvW7w
LAWSUIT

Isn’t it funny how Google changed their company name and became a “subsidiary” of itself for no reason other than to dilute search results about “alphabet agencies” to keep people from researching the government? Oh, did I say funny? I meant treason.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..but you cant see his facial profile in that image to compare……………

FAGGOT

Paul Hastings LLP is defending them. Would they still defend them if their public image gets tarnished in the process? Anything we can meme for these fucks? Doxing would be too easy.

For some reason, New Atheist—the faggots who drape themselves in the pretended aura of enlightenment by their own intelligence—tend to piss me off more than the standard leftists. The frustrating part about it is that I have this unrealistic expectation that they will behave and react more pragmatically/ rationally to the world, than standard lefties. However, it would appear from their blogs and message boards that the alleged scientific outlook on life is consistently affirming of standard Democratic Party reasoning. Now, even for a normie who isn't keen to the fact that DNC party policy is guided by Jewish and corporate interests, one would think that the constant affirmation of one party's platform by a purportedly independent body of free-thinkers, would seem suspect. When situations like this one arise, I will visit their blogs, since I have this fool's hope that such-and-such an event will be the tipping point where they decide to break off from mainstream liberalism to bravely spearhead the cause of reason and argument. Sadly, leftism always wins out with these people. It's sometimes interesting to view the reasoning they use in these situations. P.Z. Myers, the author of one such blog, Pharyngula, is an evolutionary biologist, and so I was interested to view his asylum of cognitive dissonance.

archive.fo/tWz2v

- cont.

𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬
Word filters can't get everything.

meant for

There's a difference between being intelligent and having an IQ above 150. 150+ is true genius tier, and this guy has done nothing to indicate he falls in that category. I'm not denying the guy is intelligent, but he certainly is not particularly articulate in conversation.

Ok, well, the main point is that people with an IQ above 150 are so rare, you are unlikely to find more than a few at Google, or any other company for that matter.

If anyone has any good video editing skills, replacing Luke Wilson's face with James Damore's face and the rest of the cast with SJW's from Google and Sjw's in the audience in this courtroom scene from Idiocracy, would be a great way to mock the rational and empirical stupidity of SJW's on the stuff that James Damore spoke about in his memo.

youtube.com/watch?v=kn200lvmTZc

that test was given to him as a child. childhood iq tests are not accurate into adulthood due to different times and rates of development.

a 6 foot 10 year old might be 5+ standard deviations above the mean when measured at that age, but that might be his full height and if he doesn't grown anymore after that then in adulthood he would only be +1 standard deviations above the mean.

Can you guys go back to sliding on cuckchan please? I want my comfy board back.

Makes sense with your nigger father beating you. Back to cuckchan you fucking chaff and back to africa after that.

Extremely this

He's Sicilian, just as bad.

Controlled opposition seems pretty likely.

nope

and here is why, from >>>Holla Forums77676

it is literally illegal for them not to discriminate against white people, white men doubly, heterosexual white men triply

They just chilled the speech of everyone in Google who agreed with that memo.

forgot pic

Just block them, if they don't get any anwers from us , they'll eventually leave.

Take this as faith:

Those, (1) who agree to have gratitude, and (2) who agree to be agreeable, are not the same; They are excluded from the first bullet. So long as this clearly self-evidently mixed 'northern Italian' holds clear in his head the image of my State as his first and only allegiance, there are other fights to fight.

My damnation is still mine; My salvation is still mine; Me giving mine to you is still me giving my gifts – mine – to you. Of which I am loathe to do, of which you yourself hate when I do, of which I know does not work, of which we are here to dismantle now. And those, who take of mine, to gift to others, for so-imagined 'on my behalf' lies, are by definition, kike. It doesn't matter if it's my fbi subverted by trannies, it doesn't matter if it's my welfare subverted by spics, it doesn't matter if it's my bank subverted by chink, it's still kike.

Time will tell if this Google Diversity Dissenter acts in image of correcting mis-allocation, or acts to simply further his own flavor of mis-appropriative parasitism away from parasites. The later still gets shot first. And you will help me shoot that firstly.

/erratum offtopic

'It' didn't. 'It' reorganized to restructure taxes, assets, company entities, and personnel owned vs leased vs risked. That 'it' was the collection of board members, property and asset owners, their banked accounts, and their liabilities. Stating that 'it' was 'Google' is an oversimplification that leads to the nonsense conclusion that Google subsidiaried itself. Google didn't; The set of owners (mainly Brin, Page, Schmidt et al) did.

It was an ownership account reorganization, not a Google one. The change, to Google, was to accelerate the separation of capital flows. The effect of this (whether consciously acted on to achieve, or blindly done because of accounting logic) was to leave Google to sink and hemorrhage further, consolidate monies and rent/'member-interest' control to other deeper/less visible mgmt, and to direct owner/investor monies easier.

I will hang you from a tree you low functioning retard nigger

NIce work fam, to end all the jew shilling.

Any idea why has he listed PhD in Linkedin but in truth has only got Masters from Standford. Nobody gets a PhD in 2 years.

Interesting symbols
It all makes even more sense, all children of the same father.

No shit, you stupid motherfucker. Are you pretending that we think companies are people or something? Holy fuck.

If he doesn't have kike brow then he's likely not a kike.

Pic fugging related.

POL NEEDS TO DE-GOOGLE ITSELF
ASK BIG JIM TO REMOVE YOUTUBE EMBEDDING
BO SHOULD DISABLE EMBEDS UNTIL JIM HAS DONE SO
CLEAN UP HOME FIRST ANONS

Why would ✡Jim✡ want to see Google fail?

use ublock to do it in the meantime

Honestly not so sure of that these days. There seems to be a divide betweem (((those))) who want to push the SJW policies to control the masses and (((those))) who want to take a step back because they're genuinely losing ground in productivity due to those policies. The (((objective))) is likely to keep white people doing the science and engineering while giving them (((guilt complexes))) such as to be controlled.

Horse bananas.

Google does not own Google. Google is owned. Form SS4 must declare an owner. Likewise, sole proprietorships, partnerships, corporations, s corporations, limited liability companies all must declare owners. Securities S1 also must declare an ownership right, custodian, option, etc. Google does not own Google. The restructuring of the shit that owns Google, and all the other shit they own -of- the they that own Google, is what Alphabet, and then Alphabet Inc, was/is.

I don't think mine works since I'm using Ad Nauseam to fuck with their click engines as well.

ya i'm not sure how they work together if at all, i think it's pretty much one or the other.

You don't understand.

The code of this board, as hosted by cloudflare?, goes out and fetches thumbnails to all the vid sites en mass, at each poll frequency. Yes, you can still block, and should. But to be clear, it won't do much. Your traffic is not the same as the board's server-to-server traffic.

In interview with Jordan Peterson an anonymous Google Employee names the jew at 45:00

youtube embeds are javascript though, your browser goes out and grabs the shit from youtube, not cloudjew, disabling javascript would have the same effect as using ublock

(((Employee))) fired by Google interviewed by (((Molyneux))).

pic related

It's there intentionally 👈
Do you suppose those in authority have your interests at heart? Of course not. The whole thing is owned by the oppressor.

For your reference.

Of course I've known about this sort of shit for a long time, but this Google diversity shit has really hit home how delusional we are becoming as a society.

It's now literally a fire-able offence in corporate America to highlight that men and women are different on a biological level.

We must break the equality/egalitarianism meme. Unfortunately it is extremely strong as it has been part of our major religion for thousands of years, and has thus proliferated itself throughout our culture.

I wouldn't expect Holla Forums to base someone on purely their looks rather than their actions. Big nose doesn't anyways = Jew, it's just general ugliness that is prevelent in all races, but with Jewish people it is the norm.

This.

your analysis is spot on, 10/10 post great job;
Precisely! Here's something I find fascinating that is directly related; a form of "realism", the alleged preferred metaphysics of many on the right (as opposed to "conceptualism", "relativism", or "nominalism" or "idealism" and their various branches) and even "essentialism" has re-emerged as fashionable in the academy…and yet almost all of these people are neo-marxists. The perfect example is Hilary Putnam, a Jewish philosopher and mathematician, and raised by communist elites in Chicago. His various formulations of realism throughout his career, you might think would open a tavistock toward a faith in the empirical data derived about human beings and their various sub-populations, i.e. that any "realist" will eventually have sympathies with race theory insofar as it is scientifically confirmable.
And yet Hilary Putnam has directed almost all of the donations given to his foundation/family to be funneled back into the fucking (((SPLC))), and writes articles condemning OTHER JEWS at Harvard (Robert Nozick) for merit based libertarian/right-anarchist theories. What's the point? Here: a "realist", mathematician, alleged-philosopher of science, with SERIOUS bona-fides and pedigree, allegedly somebody who believes in the objective confirmability of facts, does not (or chooses not, who knows) believe in one of the most obvious facts about humans, their diversity of genetic makeup. Another good example in modern philosophy is Markus Gabriel, and alleged "realist", and yet communist sympathizer and theorist, vid related; this guy's philosophy, mind you, is quite well laid out, and would actually make any rightist proud; a real world of objective fact exists, natural law exists, we must conform to it, not try to change nature etc. But his understanding of ethics is completely stunted, and mired in literal babby-tier leftist platitudes.
How are we to make sense of this? I think this phenomena is most profitably understood by applying Nietzsche's understanding of what any philosophy, or belief system, or ideology, is always really about, namely "the confession of its author of a deep conviction" yada yada well known first part of Beyond Good and Evil read it, if you haven't you're literally a faggot. Every philosophy is a COVER for a conviction; one of the distinguishing characteristics of the "Right" is that we desire to lay bare this conviction, not to hide it and slip it on through unnoticed, as leftists do by talking out of one side of their mouth in the name of reason and reality and facts etc., and yet the other side is addicted to liberal status quo.

His name is Damore, you dumb fucking newfaggot. He's italian. Lurk two years and read books before posting again.
I swear, this "He's a jew because he looks like one" is the most paper thin D&C attempt I've ever fucking seen here.
And even if he is a kike, he's damaging google, and you never interrupt your enemy while he's making a mistake.

Why would anyone that smart even work a regular job?

Nice image. It doesn't matter if the opposition tries to control us. They can't stop the memes.

Keep dreaming, shill. You wouldn't know bravery if it kicked you in your faggot shill ass, bitch.

Jew noses are hooknoses. Learn biology. Don't be a nigger.

True. Civilization presents the constant danger of de-evolving, which would best be managed by an NS or NS-type state. Obviously, (((someone))) had a problem with that.

Kikes are psychotic because of their genes, their fucked-up, miscegenated, diseased, shitty genes. I don't even bother analyzing culture. It will always emerge from race anyway. I like how one can deduce that going back to the ancestral pantheons is correct based on the content of your post (i.e. that adopted religion is 100% fake, which it absolutely is).

Anyone who has so much as owned a dog ought to be able to tell the certain breeds have certain mannerisms, and that this applies to upright-walking hairless monkeys.

This is actually how I get redpilled. Good job, user. Sage for doublepost.

And when you can prove he's a Jew, let us know. But, for now, see and quit your kvetching.
We use facts here. Try some of them.

Yes.shills are trying to slide it. It is bullshit. That is no italian or sicilian. I know both. That is a 100% shekelberger

And yet here we have an image of him celebrating Christmas, and not one sliver of evidence for all YOUR D&Cing that he's a kike.
If he's a kike, someone in his family is kvetching or kiking about something. Find it, post it here, and I'll be happy to apologize.
Until then, YOU are the kike.

You're mentally ill and clinically retarded.

How many threads are you going to spam this in?

>>>/oven/

LEARN, NIGGER, LEARN
Burn this nose profiles.jpg image into your fucking brain.

Yep. Just look at that video where the jew "Styx" brags about how he used the goyim of 4chan to get an IRC server taken out:

The burden is on the bent-nose to prove it. So prove it. Otherwise, he's a kike, and that's that.

No, champ. He already proved it. He celebrates Christmas. Where's YOUR proof?

Yet some here will cling to the belief that the whole incident wasn't staged for effect.

That’s a fucking great parody.

Then prove it, yid. It should be simple for a highly intelligent aryan to prove the things he's saying. And I'm sure you're an aryan and belong on this board, right?

Nah, kike. He celebrates Christmas and has an Italian name. What's your response to that.
You dumb fucking yids have D&Ced every google thread on every board on this site because you never know when to quit anything, and now you're backed into a corner.
How about you post YOUR nose.
Nose or get the fuck out.

you're an absolute mong.
he submitted the memo to numerous internal dialogue channels over the course of months for feedback, received none and the final one he submitted it to called "skeptics" leaked the document to the public
he was fired for having his wrong-think publicly exposed.

get a grip on your life, ape. no one is gang-stalking you and not everyone is colluding against your fantasies

You know you've touched a raw nerve when the almost-duplicate-posts-both-using-the-same-outgrouping-memes start flowing.

some retards in Holla Forums will probably mention that Sicilians are not white and only north italians are not white or something like that, I doubt those people are d&c shills, people underestimate the fact that we do indeed have a considerably high number of idiots among us.

you exist in a fantasy world of your own creation

Post your nose, kike.

Laughable isn't it?
I doubt he even worked in the position he claimed to have held, if he worked for Google at all. When the Stefan the Jew interviewed him, he was really vague about how he came to be hired and claimed that it was solely on the basis that he made it to the semi-finals in a coding quiz. No mention of his actual skills, what actual language he's "pro" at, what actual projects he can show, instead of showing actual evidence he rambled about how he "used to write programs on a calculator."
Was cringe as fuck tbh.
There's no reason to believe this isn't a PR stunt of some kind and given his murky past and THAT FUCKING NOSE, the burden of proof rests 100% in the court of him and his supporters.
End. Of. Story.

that fucking (((nose))

and b -but I am like you goy I speek out against muh left right paradigm when it starts going opposite of the yid agenda goy.See we are just like you goy believe us.

No.

You're not even subtle, are you Kike?

the (((NOSE))) trying to Goy I …

Post your evidence of him being a kike. There's sufficient evidence of him not being a kike. As I said, you kikes have D&Ced every thread about google on every board from Holla Forums to Holla Forums to Holla Forums to here.
And now you're surprised when we strike back and demand you provide facts to back up your claims. Prove he is a kike. He celebrates Christmas and we have pictures of his clearly sicilian family.

Time to kill yourself, shill.

The kvetching of shill-defenders always takes the same form.
How about no.
When someone looks like a Jew, acts like a Jew and associates with known Jews then THEY have the burden of proof, THEY need to show they are White, not us.

ok refresh on what you think is sufficient because either he was born with elephant-ism on his nose only or that looks like a kike.

Even if he isn't I don't trust anything coming out of (((google))) always beware of the psy-op goy

How is taking down google acting like a kike, kike.
Like I said, even if he is, you never interrupt your enemy when they're making a mistake. His benefit is to google's detriment. It already is, even if he doesn't get money.
The pictures of him on facebook have existed for years. If what you're saying is true, how long have they run this game to make google look bad? Why don't you hypothesize how harming their image helps kikes?
Was it a kike psyop to tell Peterson that they're practicing illegal hiring procedures?
You're the one acting like a kike, kike. You won't even say the word kike.
Go find some baby dicks to eat. You're not fooling anyone.

very likely that he has no jewish ancestry

Single features such as nose aren't necessarily reliable (for example Julius Ceasar). When in doubt always use several phenotypical features.

pic related illustrates typical ear lobes and upper eye lids.

You don't even fucking meme right.
You are not from here.

Kike, Jew, what's the difference? Why would you care which term user uses?
Hurr hurr, everything is superficial.

You know that the manual you were given before being sent here to shill, isn't an authoritative guide, right? It's just the bare minimum you need to know to have a chance of fitting in, that's if you understand how to use it, which you clearly don't.

MONEYJEW ADMITS HIS A KIKE YOU AUTISMO

So you haven't read Mein Kampf, either.

this, he's most likely (((controlled))) opposition just like most mainstream conservatives

You need to work on your reading comprehension, retard. I haven't mentioned him once.

you are negating the add mixtures resulting in variations of the typical warning signs.

I personally don't give a fuck about google stopped using it almost five years now and refuse when I can anything they are attached to. My point is I listened to this whatever and nothing seems genuine instead just ingrained talking points spit over and over again with no emotion.This by psy op standards is sending a message to any dissenters to bow down and castrate your free speech and manhood or big bad google will fire you so best go with the herd of goys or else. Not buying it jew or not its a retarded subdued cuck bend over message you fucking faggot calling d&c when your plan gets butt blasted.

There are about 5 different styles of Jewish eyes.

I have, but why do you think it's relevant?
Your memes give you away 100% by the way. Just a tip: what works on Reddit and 4chan doesn't necessarily work here.

Oh yeah dude I'm definitely a newfag you got me.

Of course, if he was legit he wouldn't be on Freedomain radio with a pending litigation.

And no, you haven't. You're shifting the topic while refusing to recognize that you can't prove the things you're asserting. It's right out of the handbook, kike.

1. Has a hook-nose
2. Therefore, proof must be overwhelming he acquired it by some other means.
3. Examples of overwhelming proof include:
4. An extensive verifiable family history.
5. An extensive history of manual labor.
6. (More difficult) Is creative himself, not stealing, copying, or utilizing random pseudo-creativity (modernism in its various forms)

There are other ways. You say he celebrates Christmas. Has he been photographed on his knees praying to baby Jesus? I very much doubt it.

Hi Styx.

Has he been photographed in any capacity proving your claim? I very much doubt it. You're asserting, the burden of proof is on you. That's how debate works, kike. You'll not find much sway on that here.
None of his family looks like a kike. We have no evidence of any of them following kike practices. We have evidence of them following christian practices. You're the one asserting. Prove your claim. Or post your nose and get the response you know you will.

Except he doesn't you fucking kike.

==YOU MUST PROVE HE IS WORTHY TO BE OUR LEADER IN THE FIGHT AGAINST GOOGLE!== There are already signs is is likely a jew. Millions exist who are without such a fault. Any of them would be superior leaders at this point.

ALSO, MODS, MAKE RED TEXT WORK WITH OTHER TEXT, ON THE SAME LINE. BY THE YEAR 2020.

fuck off jew Quite frankly no shits are given by this supposed free speaker if ideals for one if he wasn't a kike and felt strongly of this so called consensus of the left and the right as if we should all just get along with each other and find common ground not one sided lib shit hires by jews to push their smut and anti white rhetoric. You are a kike go back to 4chan you don't belong here and purposely trying to rile up an echo chamber of non sense about non sense …Don't give a fuck a jew faggot was fired from google cuz her wrote an email while drunk(true thoughts) or a contrived from get go plan little nigger

wasted dubs kill yourself jew

wew

And there you go, showing once again that you don't belong here.

All you have to do is prove he's a kike.
Also, note that everyone who's saying he's a kike won't say the word kike. Intredasting.

DESIGNATED SHITTING THREAD

Prove you are not a jew. Without any slight at all, speak the name of Christ, and declare he is LORD above all, with the following sentence:

'''I declare that Christ is God, the only God, the God of the Bible, and the God of everyone. Christ and the Father and the Son are three in one."

Prove he's a kike, kike. James Damore has admitted nothing about his personal information to my knowledge, but if you know something I don't it'll be easy to prove it.

You mean a kike, kike.

^ kike who can't declare Christ is LORD (even as a ruse) LOL

jew or not he has consorted with a known enemy jews at google.Do you know for a fact he isn't a plant to distract and push a narrative.

Waterboarding would find out that or jumper cables hooked to its balls .Either way I don't believe this fucker nor care about muh free speech narrative it spews.As no intel was gained that we didn't already know no fuck off jew.

Baby steps. Now trying proving James is a kike.

How do we know you're not a plant to distract and push a narrative, especially since you're asserting something without evidence.

Plenty of famous kikes can be seen wearing SANTA-themed crap, pic related.

THE BURDEN OF PROOF IS ON THE KIKE LOOKALIKE

If he looks like a kike, must prove he is white.
If he looks like a kike….

…. then you must prove he is white.

Uh huh. Now prove James is doing it.

Doing what? All jews celebrate "Santa". Here's a phrase from (((Kinky Friedman's))) country album, the song's title "They Ain't Making Jews Like Jesus Anymore":
"We Jews believe it was Santa Claus who killed Jesus Christ."

James isn't a kike, he's italian and therefore white(although he might have low-tier genes and clearly isn't intelligent or redpilled for associating with anti family kike moneyjew)

He's a kike's kike. He's kikety kike kike KIKE KIKE. Total kike. He oozes kikiness. There are few kikes so kikey.

nothing as infuriating as being called a reddit spacer ? Did I reddit space you obviously know and personally never used it so then what does that mean you grasping for insults that don't exist avoiding and projecting like a jew rat.

Cool now prove James is a kike.

GTFO RABBI

pic related. Your points are slain, kike.

More. The "prove it" line is a Sarah Silverman line. She'll say over and over, being a complete retard. Manipulative, yes. But the burden is on the apparent kike to prove he is not a kike. And, since he is assuming a leadership role, he must prove it in spades.

Only obvious jewgle shills are ITT. Moonman needs to b& anyone derailing. He's a hero no matter what even if he was like Bobby Fischer.

Shibboleth is a kike word.

No he's not, he's some random wop that worked at jewgle and hated that they were letting the lunatics run the asylum to to speak.

I take issue with moneyjew, I absolutely detest that admitted kike and all of his ancap anti-family pro-fag garbage.
Capitalism is an enemy of National Socialism and is just as jewish as communism, why any self-respecting NatSoc would listen to a literal capitalist kike is beyond me.

Only an idiot would accept him as a leader, him having obvious jew traits. The fact he has them disqualifies him for the role.

Furthermore, it is the practice of the kike to exploit. That's jew 101. Various tricks to get money. One of the ways kikes get money is they take over any type of outlet, right or left, and use mob power to squeeze corporations and people and governments for money.

Kike scams. And this one? It's a kike scam.

You're such a typical kike. A real white man would admit he was wrong about the Christmas thing, and admit that it's just xmas, which kikes sort of celebrate (mostly for show, so their friends don't recognize how alien, how predatory, they are).

so saying someone looks like a kike now has to be proven to validate criticism of who they worked for and how they look in general? How about set aside that for a sec and into what he actually said that to me seems nothing but kike bait and switch propaganda instilling the young with being Right leaning will get you fired by ebil google.Its a fucking ploy from the moment he sent it till the response by google fags and even now.Mean absolutely nothing and has no relevance with what we already know of google …anti white jews pushing jew agenda under the guise of political agenda nigger.

>Either you're a (((Christian))) or you're a kike
wew
you think your kiketraps work on me?

Oh, this whole thing reeks of controlled opposition. Even if he's not in on it, he's still a leftist cuck and not even remotely /ourguy/

I just think it's hilarious that the shills don't understand how easy it is to spot who is or isn't a (((chosen)))

he doesn't tho

house ofnames.com/damore-family-crest

GET THE FUCK OUT PILPUL KIKES DAMORE IS NOT ONE OF YOU

How about you prove he's a kike, and why we should stop our enemy from making a mistake.

See:

exactly,I don't trust it as it stinks of jew bullshit psy op and considering all the actors they hire to false flag an op like this seems lowball and will not get traction and fade out in a week as the goy just don't give a fuck for jew shit anymore and have the radar to disregard jews and their propaganda like the trash they are.

And now you get to prove he faked his name. His whole family faked their name centuries ago, so they could fool us about google. And you still haven't even proven he has a kike phenotype.

I think you have me confused with someone else

Very few people are /ourguys/ it seems.

In fact, not a single public figure on earth is /ourguy/. Not one. And Holla Forums is probably only a few hundred actual White nationalists. The rest are shills. This is concerning, no?

These scripts aren't even working right. It's supposed to say (You) next to posts by me, but it's not doing it for all of them, even though the ID hasn't changed…

I'm a different user, click my ID I have said nothing about Christmas or this James character. My issue is with moneyjew and has been from the start.

also not to derail but Christianity is a semitic religion, that doesn't do much for your argument even though I agree he isn't a like. nose isn't hooked, eyes aren't puffy, and cheeks are too gaunt + italian last name = not kike, not because he practices a semitic religion

A name is worthless for the reason I just described. People demonstrate they are non-kike by (ideally all of):
1. Not acting like a kike (he's acting like a crybaby extortionist piece of shit - a kike)
2. Not looking like a kike (he has a massive kike nose)
3. A family history, as kikes play the "name game" (you're a kike, and you know this, and are playing dumb. It's not working, kike).

>also not to derail but Christianity is a semitic religion
not to rerail you lying kikels, but Christianity is entirely Greek. stay assmad you actual semite

prove you're not a kike, user.

I haven't seen the guy display any emotions besides confusion because he just got redpilled hard. He has a roman nose and you've yet to prove otherwise. We've proven the name Damore has historical importance and you've yet to prove he's stolen it, and also, you're still not proving he has a kike phenotype.

Show me a kike who can, without squirming, or inventing some kind of slap, some kin of shit talk, some indication he doesn't really mean it, say "I am a Christian. Jesus Christ died for my sins, was buried, and raised on the 3rd day, and rose again. He is coming again soon. Christ, the Holy Spirit, and God are three in one."

They just can't do it. It's amazing. The literally have this flaw. This is why Christianity is such a valuable tool of inquisition. They simply cannot do it, as astounding as this may seem.

You and me, we could bullshit our way through damn near anything if we needed to. Kikes aren't that way, when it comes to religion, somehow…

again with this jewish kikery

< Unless you can prove a whore is infected don't wear a condom
< Unless you can prove a kike is a kike follow his lead, be his personal army!

orthodox greek christianity stems from the teaching of saul(jew) in rome, learn your shit lad

The teachings of Christ got perverted by saul, he told the stories in a very cucked way because he didn't want people realizing how kikey rome was

>using pedo animu to imbly Christianity isn't entirely Greek
>prolly will say the Bible wasn't originally in Koine Greek too
kill yourself kike pedo

It's quite possible to "prove a negative". You would know this if you had studied logic. Kikes don't need logic, however…

Example:
Premise A: The Earth is spherical.
Premise B: Spherical things are not flat.
Conclusion: The Earth is not flat

This is almost every single thread. We should write a new Turner Diaries where instead of fighting the System, Earl Turner is told that there are Kikes in the Organization and goes around measuring peoples' noses and executing them.

where do you think you are? The bible was originally in Hebrew you dumb KIKE

I am totally NSDAP I think given a chance is literally the anti jew that needs to happen,yet I am also on board with white nationalism on a global scale.Problem is they bitch about differences instead of commonality which should be opposing jews which strangely white nationals leave out of their rhetoric like idiots ..Same with alt right we similarly share goals at a glance yet turned into alt kike/lite and alt right members looking like fucking albino negroid don't help either then take into consideration the kike infiltration which is automatic when starting a group of white men as they know they are less than us even with all they pretend to own which is really only and allowance of tolerant white men ..they fucking hate it and do everything they can to destroy our men and fair maidens and why they constantly get called out and kicked out of everywhere they infect.

Show me 1 example of a kike willing to call Jesus God. You can find kikes doing lots of things, horrible things, vile things, but you won't find them doing this. It's highly useful. Indeed, this we shall declare amazing. It's like someone programmed them to have a backdoor.

wew lad

Great, now prove that you don't suck 17 cocks on a daily basis, you filthy, rat-faced faggot kike

The teachings of both Rabbi Saul and Rabbi Yeshua have been heavily perverted, hell, the entire English language has been perverted so that the normalfags don't understand the KJVthe only good English translationfite me irl

Brother Nathaniel, hownew.ru

heh

white nationalist morew often then not remind me of civ nats by their incompetence to understand that crying those stupid niggers and those fucking spics or those gd chinks will never solve any of their problems when National Socialism not to be confused with marx socialism can actual solve their problems and achieve goals for white men.It is no wonder why the jew crys makes lie movies about and pushes political sanctions on good White material and go even farther to erase white men monuments.The double standard should be pointed out and amplified to increase hate of jews relative to their fuckery of white nations they have no place being in.Better solution would be to just kill them all confiscate everything they own and be done forever NO MORE JEW.

Cucktianity is 100% Semitic and all Christcucks are race traitors.
There would be no Semites in Europe, and no Semitic hegemony over Europeans, if not for Christcucks. Our peoples can never be freed while slaves still spread lies which lead to the worship of the enemy and the enemy's religion.

Do you believe his conversion?

^ kike

There he is. I was wondering when you'd show up. Looks like about 1/2 hour response time.

No one buys your bullshit, traitor. Although, I suppose even calling you a traitor is too great a compliment. Based on the pathetic nature of your posting, I somewhat doubt that you're of European descent in the first place.

What is it with you e-celeb shills and this particular e-celeb? You failed with Lauren Southern, you failed with Paul Joseph Watson, you failed with Richard Spencer, and many others. Yet for some inconceivable reason you seem to think that you still have a chance with THIS e-celeb. The fact that you faggots aggressively snap at anyone who dares question this controlled-oppo kike (along with making the same over-used pro-eceleb argument as seen here:

where you attempt to defend blindly following the e-celeb with arguments like "Well, what are YOU doing for our (((movement)))?" Other than sitting in your basement screaming "GAS THE KIKES, 1488" (muh PR argumentation)" or because "they're redpilling normies (with light redpills tainted with jewish lies thus rendering them worthless but we won't mention that little detail)"

No really, this faggot in particular hasn't even been as openly cancerous as the afformentioned other Rebel Media controlled-oppo shills, but the fact that you won't fucking stop aggressively shilling him set's off enough red-flags in my mind to tell me he's cancer as well himself.

Moneyjew has a huge normie following. I heard of him before this place.

^kike.

Most kikes argue "to the person". That kike clearly does not organize that web the kike is weaving, those structures, on the inside, but to manipulate. They're not the kind of arguments someone would use himself, to convince himself of anything. Loose and twisty: kike.

My point is that he's been shilled here for MONTHS, I think over a year now. Since the failures of the other rebel media/alt-kike celebs to be accepted by Holla Forums I have never seen a single one of them pushed so strongly here than Steven Molyhebe. Or Pewdiepie (which, interestingly, one of the idiot Pewdiepie shills slipped up and essentially confirmed he's also a Molyneux shill as well in one thread some time ago, which only confirmed my fucking suspicions that this is a (((coordinated))) campaign). I really don't understand the Pewdiepie meme either, he's literally done nothing but make a few edgy jokes, and then went out and condemned his "neo nazi" following he supposedly gained from these stunts. They always use the same image when they shill him here as well. I'm sure I'm not the only one that's noticed the heavy use of the Pewdiepie "Look, he's a perfect blue eyes blonde Aryan, goys" photo.

But yeah, (getting off the tangent there), for whatever reason shills seem to be under the impression that Molyneux still has potential to be accepted by us, and I can't conceive as to what could possibly possess them to still be under that impression. It's just fucking odd.

An example kike (styxhexenhammer666) bragging about how he uses chans (half-chan, in that case), to get an IRC server taken down:

He clearly has an out if he was willing to get 86'd by jewgle, if that is just being intelligent like non-diversity hires in tech are or sinister cannot be commented.

^ what's up with these weird bots? Deep learning bots?

he should thue them all

^ another bot?

So I see no one has proven James is anything more than a victim of his first redpilling.

WHATEVER FAGGOTS
everything about this story is bullshit. no young person in their right mind would commit
CAREER SUICIDE
distributing a 10 page shitpost to their peers in any workplace. have you faggots even sent a work email with even the slightest of edge? BONUS POINTS in any large corp? no of course you haven't. during primaries i wore a MAGA hat to work for a day, and even that was pushing it. this kid this fucking
KIKE PLANT
is 1000% staged and you are all taking the bait.

at the very least he is an honorary hook-nose.

Some even have blue eyes… whereas all I got was melanine ridden brown. And I have 100% khazar free lineage.
how is this even fair? what kind of god would allow this to happen?

His transition from AnCap to Nationalist was funny.

Just give him time, sooner or later the redpills will do their magic…

pitch puss and not will fuckiing destroy you stephan in fact your destroy your self making it easy

that transition tho yet cant admit it ahahahaaaaaa

Jews have hanging ear lobes?

not a coincidence that it happened at the same time as their "toxicity rating" bullshit and all conservative content providers being demonetized on YT. they are rolling out full Google/YT censorship program and to keep employees from questioning it or speaking out or trying to stop it, they needed to set an example "if you go against our groupthink, you will be immediately fired"

If this guy is a Jew why didn't he cry about the holohoax and how is grandparents got ovened before he got fired?

Don't you get it? If Google continues hiring on a diversity basis GOOGLE WILL DIE.

However, along comes totally-not-a-kike-ignore-my-nose-please, fighting to save Google, by attacking their ad revenue, which would give Google an excuse to moderate their diversity hiring, thus saving (((Google))).

Googles a botnet and deep state asset. The standards of a normal company are not in play, just like the rest of FANG.

because comminuts don't care

keep that 8 of diamonds handy user.

Feelsbadman.jpg

Instantly recognizing a single cropped image of a trap is also pretty gay user.

needs moar elaboration

wasted shill get

nice logic, faggot