Star Wars score legit. No trolls

I knew it. Star Wars fanboys and soyboys BTFO

forbes.com/sites/robcain/2017/12/20/rotten-tomatoes-confirms-its-55-last-jedi-audience-score-is-100-authentic/#4af017184231

multiple alt right gruntf supporters =/= real people with correct opinions

This
Klonk supporters better delete their incorrect opinions right fucking now

Star Wars can't into kino, this is why they liked TFA.

Can we all at least agree the best recent nuWars film was Rogue One?

The Last Kino.

It was. All the women and monorities died and Vader killed a bunch of cucks.

The one weakness is they didn’t getting good English actors to play efficient Imperial Officers who display little emotion. They try to make them all sniveling jerks.

That and I didn't see any sign of that nigger from TFA and I was actually able to sit through this one genuinely entertained

The Vader scene was dumb tbh

b-but it had a frumpy asian chick kill a hundred or so people because a nigger settles for her dry snatch, it must be russian racist hackers manipulating the scores

I disagree. It was nice to see Vader chop some people up.

Vader isn't supposed to be portrayed as a badass.

Even the best one is just a pale imitation of existing material. That's just how low the bar is set now.

how a jew argues

The Vader scene doesn't count. It was a reshoot. Test audiences didn't enjoy Rogue One so they shot that scene to appease people. Rogue One was garbage. Vader scene was good

The movie was probably good then.

I wonder what it was like before getting butchered by the company.

The director wanted something that feels like a war movie.

lol nice try Drumpfkins!
FAKE NEWS!!

WHITED

Swole-Ben Solo has already bleached the azn audience, Rey Mixer will be next. Finn the beta orbiter and Frustrated Fernando's cousin who's arc was to realize incompetent neon haired feminist assholes are always right in TLJ won't stand a chance against the angst Chad. Chad Vader will cumpress her boipusser.

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU. NO SRSLY FUCK. YOU!
Why do you drumpanzees have to ruin literally everything I like. I bet half of you fucking mouth breathing troglodytes haven't even seen the film. Well guess what?! It's kino. God I'm so fucking sick of the internet at this point that I'm ready to fucking drop it.

you talk like a reddit

Know this, karma's a bitch. and the future is female

Normies can't into kino, they want fanservice like TFA and Rogue One.

*claps*
Sweetie if only I could give you an upboat right now…

It's funny but please don't overdo it, irony is dead and in the end people will post stuff like that unironically here.

I wish this was a sincere post

All disney films were terribly written, sjw propaganda filled, bad ripoffs of the OT , trash. Trying to crown one pile of garbage better than the other is superfluous because a at the end of the day they are all garbage.

and he failed the best he did was get some cringey communist Irebel ™moments complete with the che guevara reference ( the black guy).

The only "good" part of Rogue One was the third act. Like everything else nuwars the good cinematography and effects (definitely looked better than TFA) is outweighed by bad characters, mediocre dialogue, and a half-baked contrived plot. The Battle of Scariff makes up for this, somewhat. people only think its good because of how awful everything else is in comparison.

This.

The older JJ gets the more jewish he looks.

This is how he's always looked, he was just using the force to mask his appearance.

I hope it goes to 49 percent. When do we see the Chinese reaction?

Not till Janurary, I think.

kill me

No; you have so much to live for, user!

Honestly this shit doesn't work. People don't like being told what to think, which is why people voted for Donald Trump.

It's working in Europe, though.

Most people don't realise they're being told what to think. It's like getting what you want in work because you convinced your boss it was his idea.

is she a succubus

Ha ha great post! Well meme'd my friend!

Ha ha great post! Well meme'd my friend!

Which that kind of manipulation is usually done with such subtlety, that you're gradually leading their thought processes to align with yours. In the case of the propaganda modern media is trying, it's way too aggressive. They're not bothering to bridge ideological boundaries to encourage crossing over. They're trying to bulldoze undesired boundaries and force you to find shelter in their "refuges" with messy, unhealthy results.

I guess the Nazis win.

hoo boy my fren, u gotta lot 2 learn

Why are the fans of this series finding it so hard to accept that people didn't enjoy a boring, near 3-hour long rehash of a film written in the 70's?

Because they enjoyed a 2 hour 10 min rehash before?

Are you implying people enjoyed the prequels?

No one actually liked TFA, they just liked, or at least fooled themselves into believing they liked, what it represented. When TLJ made it clear that, no, Star Wars isn't going back to what you want it be then the whole thing came crashing down. People don't retroactively hate a movie unless they never actually liked it to begin with, just like how people don't suddenly pretend to like something years later if there isn't something in it to enjoy to begin with.

Just imagine what kind of viewer is the one that cares about the "score". LOSERS

BU-BU-BUT MUH RUSSIANS! MUH SOGGY KNEES!

Homogenization is the great evil of post-WW2 America: everyone is taught they are free, but ultimately all pursue the same goal. The very american dream is the idea of becoming an happy clone of the perfect family.
Television caused this: people learned to listen passively.

Rogue One is the only bad prequel.

Truth is that Asians prefer the BBC, white bois BTFO.

There is no "BBC"
it's a myth.

Nigerians are literally being cucked by Chinks. The Nigger dick meme is the definition of a forced meme.

this. i enjoy rogue one for what it is, two hour fanservice. however, it's got awful writing like the other two disneyshits: weak character development (only one i found myself giving a fuck about was nukyle since he had an interesting back story unlike everyone else), forced diversity (the pilot didn't have to be a sandnigger, but i enjoyed donnie yen's character) and GIRL POWER moments (albeit a lot more tamed this time around), and had the battle of scarif not gone the way it had after reshoots, it would undoubtedly be on par with TLJ.

kek

You know that would have made ether of their characters far more interesting, but we don't want to rehash the OT. At least any more then we already have.