In any game with a male and female main character, why is the female always smaller?

In any game with a male and female main character, why is the female always smaller?

Because girls don't ever go out with the geeks that are smaller in stature, and by the time they reach middle aged adulthood all those kinds of guys have gotten friendzoned by those kinds of girls who want a guy taller than them.

I know about sexual dimorphism, but games don't have to be realistic. Tall women are clearly superior, so why are there so few of them in games?

Well, some people are into shortstacks, after all.

Are you a manlet OP?

I'd like to think he's secretly a big guy

Most men do not see that and see them on the same level women see short men. This is natural selection in action and explains the sexual dimorphism.

confirmed for manlet

That's your own damn fault for giving in to 3DPD instead of waiting for modular robot waifus.

the whole point of manlet is a short guy who hates being short thus hating anyone taller than him

not a guy who wants to fuck an amazon
retard

I wouldn't able to afford two robots at the same either, nor all the parts to constantly swap out between tall and short either

Kill yourself, feminist.

I'm sure in a good 20 years you'll be able to niggerrig a decent sexbot, don't lose faith

Idiot.

Didn't get enough breastfeeding as child or something? Why are you still looking for a mommy?

>>>/oven/

Bane
Senator Armstrong
Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sly Stallone, Dolph Lundgren, etc.

???

There's your answer

And by big I mean actually muscular, tall, large women. And not fat cunts like rebel Wilson or Melissa McCarthy.

You'd be more polite if you had loving parents to raise into functional human.

193 master race here cum at me faggots

>>>/auschwitz/

where's the manga recommendations

That’s funny, a kike telling others to roast in hell.

Wut?

No it doesn't.

Proof is looking at all the tall people including me. It's always tall dad, average or shorter than average height mom.

If you aren't 2 metres min, you might as well commit sudoku.

/ss/ isn't popular in video games, that's why. The only time where a shorter male near taller women is acceptable is if it's /ss/.

6'0+ master race here.

Any woman under 5'7 is disgusting tier. Dating any woman under 5'7 makes you a pedo and you need to walk in to the nearest oven.

Fucking manlet country

I'll never understand the ~4'10" goblins that fawn over guys over 6'.

The average girl wants a guy 6'+ because the average girl is ~5'5", not a stubby legged goblin.

The irony is that they used to be the tallest and the Dutch were manlets. What happened?

I wish there would be more taller characters in fiction in general.
I'm at 207cm and everybody is always so tiny.
I usually end up just scaling everybody 20cm up in my mind.

Netherlands deported all the halflings, leaving behind pure Aryan genetics.

More importantly, tall people should stick with other tall people so they have tall children. A 6'3" man having a child with a 5'4" woman is a waste of good genes.

Sure thing, Schlomo.

And then they imported all the niggers and sandniggers to be bulls for their aryan qts.

Its basic natural selection, mate.

If the midgets cease to breed, they will be no more. Doesn't that sound grand?

I could never imagine living a life being short and not being able to see past most people's heads.

you manlets disgust me

Sly isn't tall at all.

kek

You manlets disgust me