Black "Pimp" punches White Bishop in Middle of Church

You have to fucking see this shit

Its a little old but it has never been posted on here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AHUw0FmINAc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Say what you will about shitskins, but if you did that to their imam, they'd slit your throat. Catholic cucks are probably petitioning for this nigger's parole.

What are you sliding?

Ya so what this nigga do ah? Not pay for his teenage boy blowjob… shit just doesnt happen for no reason

I to am interested in the motive. It appears as if the lying media is dismissing it as ‘inexplicable’ and a ‘isolated incident’. This Bishop may well have been up to no good but we will never find out.

No one noticed the devil in the BG?

Nigger being a nigger. Now that we've got that out of the way, I'm guessing the bishop did one of the following: fucked that nigger in the ass as a niglet, convinced one of that nigger's whores to turn against him and/or fucked one of that nigger's whores without paying.

All I see in this vid is a true nigga beating up a pale pedo recessive gened genetic mutant

Im guessing he got one of his whores on the right path of god. The nigger felt he was slighted due to loss of profits and attacked the holy man.

Back in the day this would of required a lynching. God damnit I was born too late.

This

when did American Catholics lynch people? southern protestants sure, plenty of god old boy KKKrackers hated catholics

Can't bump your own threads here newfaggot. Lurk for two more years.

For anyone who was curious about his motives, the guy allegedly punched him to stop police brutality and killings.

Below is an excerpt from an article I found online:
Charles Miller's comments during a pre-trial detention hearing Thursday came against the advice of both his attorney and Judge Martin G. Cronin, who warned Miller – shackled and guarded by sheriff's officers – that statements he made would be placed on the court record.

"Anything you say is being recorded," Cronin cautioned.

"That's good," said Miller, 48, who went on to say he believed the Catholic Church is responsible for nigger people being killed by police in America.

"The pope is the (expletive) faith, that's why I bust him in his (expletive) face," he said.

Miller, 48, is charged with aggravated assault in connection with an attack on Rev. Manuel A. Cruz, auxiliary bishop of the Archdiocese of Newark, while Cruz was leading a Mass at Cathedral Basilica of the Sacred Heart.

RIP in piece to the cuck who ends up marrying that.

Didnt matter. You stroll in and punch a religious and community leader of the area you are going to get your shit pushed in fucking hard. Catholics were just as able to string up a rope as protestants. You just need the right kindling. Its just that back then protestants were made up more of angry irish that would of shit on someone for even getting up during the middle of the sermon.

Is this Jidf or do this many niggers really browse Holla Forums? Go back to World Star niiggers

So just a nigger being a nigger, damn. I've really got to stop expecting them to make sense.

Naw nigga, it's a Pope named Slickback

This nigger is derranged. This is clearly and anti-White anti-Christian hatecrime. Probably got his retarded nigger conspiracy from some Jewish disinformation nonsense. This shit is absurd

Fuck youtube and fuck niggers

Are you implying that any church group in the 1950s (or really anywhere up until CURRENT YEAR) would allow their pastor to be hit in the middle of church without repercussions? Are you daft? Not only is it in a church, but it's with witnesses during a fucking sermon. Beat him to death.

Thou shalt not murder

I am a mulatto, not a "nigger", so I am an intellectual.

more nigger on White violence is not good but, that cuck faggot got what he deserved for being so weak. Whites MUST destroy christianity before christianity kills US

Only if you're a jew trying to get people to worship satan, whilst pretending to be a nazi.

This is from allied anti-German propaganda poster you Jewish autist

literally pimp suit and cadillac, it's not a stereotype, it's their ideal swag

better?

typo rip

Tarantino next award winning script?
Seriously though anything that pisses of the /christ/ retards is worth a bump. They'll probably make a thread to pray for this ape and start another one of their pathetic board crusades.>>10371439
Seriously though anything that pisses of the /christ/ retards is worth a bump. They'll probably make a thread to pray for this ape and start another one of their pathetic board crusades.

bless you

Thank you, user.
Fucking lazy OP nigger posting shit about niggers and not webm.

So is the bishop a racemixer?

You should get out more. Nature isn't fair but it can be understood.

Disgusting niggers just begging for the rope youtube.com/watch?v=AHUw0FmINAc

Did the bishop have sexual relations with one of the pimp's nigger whores? Or even worse one of the white ones the pimp controls?

Unless its mistaken identity which I doubt judging by his expression, that bishop knows that nigger.

Who's going to rope them? A brain dead homeless nigger man can slap a cracker straight in the fucking face and the cracker won't do shit about it. The defenders of the white race are too chicken shit to even call a nigger man the n word to their face. Nigga we're going to see cracker lynchings before you get the courage to tell your parents that you hate nigger people.

I think it's really cute how people here post not one but like 4 reaction images at one time. It really highlights how much effort you put into every post.

THE POPE SAYS STAND UP

THE POPE SAYS STAND. UP.=

Glad you noticed, some put a lot of effort in to this movement. Some just LARP.

I think its really cute how you're so butthurt you had to post twice

dats a kitty cat

See

This guy's better than most of the sorry fucks that pass for rappers.

Kek. Can a whore even be redeemed in Christianity?

If you're a christian you should make that nigger sleep

>>>/christian/
Astroturf shills get out.

If nuns were biblical, I'd say she could become a nun. No hymen, no diamond, however. Just stop being a whore.

Reported for obvious kike shill.

That's some funny shit man. And he drives a pink Cadillac and is a veranda too.

*Reverend

Look at what he did to this Spic's Priest's lip lol. No boy cocks for you this month

who cares?

Butthurt kikes itt going wild!
I always heard they despised Christianity but it's nice to actually see it.

Nothing is as Jewish as atheism.

Nigger hits a boy diddler, what a comedy show!

How can they despise Christianity if Jesus was a jew?

Because they hate the idiots who fell for it and they hate the fact they didn't think of it first.

Jesus is the singular biggest enemy of the NWO since He claims to be the Jewish messiah. The end goal of the secular/pseudo-atheist/zionist plan is to bring forth a different messiah, at which point the false Jews who claim to be Biblical jews (but are not)–this synagogue of Satan–will try to install a global zionist tyranny with Jerusalem as the world capital. They hate nothing more than Christianity, since Christianity condemns their every deed. They have committed countless unspeakable atrocities–human experiments in the name of scientific progress, secret agencies going around murdering innocents, the planning and execution of genocides, wars waged to enrich themselves, killing millions of civilians in the process, turning healthy Christian societies into barbaric, sexually degenerate cesspools of immorality. The atrocities they have committed upon the world are beyond counting and their brutality and ruthlessness in obtaining their goals has no comparison anywhere. There has never been a more perfect global tyranny than that of today, where a small group of ‘elite’ global rulers control every single aspect of our lives while at the same time making everyone believe that this is freedom. Their NWO is 1984 on steroids. And Christianity has predicted all of this. The prophecies concerning these developments can be found in the New Testament–most importantly, in the book of Revelations where their entire mark of the beast plan to economically enslave the world has been laid out in detail. As is their ultimate fate–and although most of them are deceived and believe they are actually the good guys and that they can persevere and win a war against God–deep inside they know that they are walking on the broad path of damnation and that there is only one end to their journey: eternal torment in the fires of Hell.
O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets and stonest them that are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not! Behold your house is left unto you desolate.
– Matthew 23:37,38
Then answered all the people (Jews) and said, “His blood be on us and on our children”
– Matthew 27:25
But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you to councils, and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten.
– Mark 13:9
Ye are of your father the devil and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar and the father of it. And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. Which of you convinceth me of sin? And I say the truth, why do you not believe me? He that is of God heareth God’s words, ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.
– John 8:43-47
Stiff-necked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost as your fathers did, so you do. Which of the prophets have not your fathers persecuted? and they have slain them which showed before of the coming of the Just One; of whom ye have been now the betrayers and murderers.
– Acts 7:51-53
It was necessary that the word of God should first have been spoken to you: but seeing you put it from you and judge yourself unworthy of everlasting life, we turn to the Gentiles.
– Acts 13:45-51
But neither Titus, who was with me, being a Greek, was compelled to be circumcised: And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage: To whom we gave place by subjection, no, not for an hour; that the truth of the gospel might continue with you.
– Galatians 2:3-5
For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision, whose mourns must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre’s sake… wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith: not giving heed to Jewish fables and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.
– Titus 1:10-14
The Jews, who both killed the Lord Jesus and their own prophets, and have persecuted us: and they please not God and are contrary to all men: forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins always: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.
– 1 Thessalonians 2:14-16
Behold I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews and are not but do lie; behold I will make them to come and worship before thy feet…
– Revelation 3:9
So Jewish.

Reported for obvious kike shill.

With Jews, you lose.

Everyone hates what they perceive to be their own traitors.

No, fuck off faggot. The options are Kek or Thor, not the (((guy))) nailed to a stick.

Maybe this will redpill them

Giddammut

Don't care. Never will.

This is too stupid to be real.

testing if im banned tbh