Pedowood is full of "liberals" yet makes the most conservative choices when it comes to funding films...

what did they mean by this?

nobody ever said the left-wing in america had any sort of critical thinking or intellectual abilities.

nobody ever said anybody in america had any sort of critical thinking or intellectual abilities.

The general murikkkan cuckservative outlook regarding finances is actually a very Jewish thing. Managing your finances in a smart way is one thing, being an asshole who still expects maximum profits while never wanting to take any real risks is another.

dey mend ur a redarbid drupper pupper

They're liberal in their politics, not with their wallets.

Also individually they may be liberals but the corporations they work for are decidedly not.

Can a private company/corporation ever really be left wing?

If they aren't publicly traded then yes, easily. It's a lot less common now as globalization has forced the best of the west to compete with the worst of asia/russia/etc.

Most companies aren't left or right though. It's uncommon to see either. You occasionally get a CEO or something who is extremely one or the other, but often it doesn't translate down to the actual company itself in all but a few superficial ways. Because ultimately ideologies just get in the way of profit sooner or later.

NOW THIS REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

rest in peace, Jim Lahey.

Taking long established, traditional enterprises and subverting them from the inside,,, you know, like sticking diversity and stronkwomyn into franchises/remakes is leftism 101 kiddo

How do you think they got power in the first place?

Buying and selling things isn't right or left wing. Making profit isn't right wing or left wing.

Jewish financial support?

They're corporate marxist tbh.

/Focusing/ on making profit is inherent in capitalism.

When you have the ability to increase your profits indefinitely taken away, as when there is mandated central planning, most people/companies don't care as much about becoming rich as about fulfilling the quota and getting the monthly paycheck.

Capitalism isn't inherently right wing any more than religion is. Certain types of capitalism, sure. And certain attitudes towards it, but not the entirety of capitalism.
Nice Jpeg though. Did you think that was proving something?

You say this as though it's a bad thing…

Right wing and left wing are useless terms tbh. It used to mean people who favoured monarchy styled societies and the left would be jacobin liberals. Religion is inherently traditionalist and thus in favour of monarchy. Capitalism on the other hand is not, central planning is if anything more of a right wing thing due the nation being in charge of the economy is more of a traditionalist idea than the economy being in charge of the nation since that's pure materialism and service of Mammon.

Nationalism is kind of modernistic and dumb too though.

Pretty much yeah. The terms are kind of pointless now and very subjective, especially across different countries/societies. Just another couple of tribes for people to chose from.

It was more an illustration of my thoughts. I was thinking more along the lines of an economic left vs right, with authoritarian and libertarian being a separate axis, a la political compass. Economics is the only thing I label left or right. To my understanding, we are having a semantics argument

Socially liberal, fiscally conservative.

I just don't think the right left dichotomy is useful since it is both misleading and way too simplistic when it comes to economics. Culturally it aligns with Tradition versus the forces of subversion (satanic or jewish progressivism, whatever you want to call it) rather nicely. But it doesn't make any sense to talk about left or right wing economics.

Wasn't it the other way around? The right-left label was first applied to economics, then co-opted to cultural in the late 20th century.

"Left" and "Right" as political descriptors comes from 18th-century France, but I'm not sure you could separate economic politics from cultural politics then. Or now, for that matter.

Ah, I didn't know that the label went back that far. Thanks for the illuminating discussion

Yeah, it actually comes from the seating arrangement of the parliament or senate or whatever. One faction sat on the left, the other on the right. THANK YOU, EUROPEAN HISTORY TEACHER!