Why did no super heroes get 9/11 revenge?

Comics did the token rescuing people from wreckage for hero and villain alike but I don't remember anyone trying to get justice for it. Where was Iron Man trying to defeat All Qaida and/or Jews who did it?

We need a hero up to the task…

I nominate Flint Lockwood, the inventor from the comedy Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs.

Director's cut apparently reveals WTC is how his mom died.

Cloudy 3rd should be about him using his inventions to kill Muslims.

Jews controlling the media companies will not allow heroes to oppose Judaism or Islam so we need artists to coopt and reimagine them for this purpose.

What other heroes could be reinvented like this?.

kikewood is why
/thread

>>>Holla Forums

says

Holla Forums does not have Holla Forums levels of freedom of speech. I got banned for race baiting by making a thread complaining about negress Mary Jane.

Holla Forums covers politics in all realms. Would you tell someone concerned about government surveillance to go to Holla Forums ?

I actually did see someone do just that earlier.

Televised presidential debates should go to Holla Forums

DUDE LET'S USE HOLLYKIKE CHARACTERS. SOOOOO FUCKING BASED!!!!!!

So should Trump. or /wwe/ perhaps?

Weak memes, OP, Aim higher
also lurk more, edgy faggot

(((Superheroes)))

>>>/television/
Dead board, but a non-goon'd version of Holla Forums.

Why are boards like that even on this site? I don't even get why the Holla Forums site is allowed

I uh….not a bad question OP.
Nothing comes to mind except family guy did an old episode where stewie goes back to kill Osama.
I think south park did one too, but they didn't go back in time.
Anyway while your question is valid, you are asking ZoG essentially

Pretty sure frank miller tried but DC was just far too pozzed

Appropriating Flint's Jew nose is the ultimate revenge.

Flint is more of a scientist anyway.

Because anyonencan make a board. It is a good idea. Stops them fighting for space herem

Stewie is a villain half the time though. It makes it seem immoral to kill Muslims when the murderous baby does it. Also Family Guy has sucked fir a longtime.

Flint is so pure. Tragedy corrupts him.

WTF?!

Full/co/ started as the least pozzed of fullchan boards?!

Was the BO replaced?

Whats with that character design? Damn kike noses.

Notice that boards that were once extremely vigilante over SJW subversion are now suddenly starting to have too many posters complaining over "Holla Forumsposting" and racism.

Could be just summernormalfags attracted by content but halfchan's cuckoldry has made me paranoid enough to consider it a potential organized goon takeover.

Maybe we should dig in it and demand moderation and board ownership transparency reports?

in case you hadn't noticed, comics are on the other side of the spectrum with few and mostly minor exceptions.