Why is she so perfect?

Why is she so perfect?

Name one watchable thing she did that is not doctor who.

because you;re a virgin

Victoria.

you do realize she has a shit body and deflated tits, right?

and she's a 56%

Why does she look like a fucking kid?

She made Dr. Who watchable for a couple seasons, and her imperfections get me so hard

She is a trap.

go back to Holla Forums

a woman's soul is in her face

This

What's the relevance, you bloody idiot?

literature = film
comic books = television
Especially if the tv show is some faggot shit like Doctor Who (unless it's the 1960's stuff which is top quality entertainment)
it's pretty simple, your opinions are terrible and worthy of Holla Forums

Doesn't appear to have FAS, and also doesn't appear to be shitting in a bag. She is miles ahead of all the usual degenerate pig women that get posted here. Which leads me to believe that this is that last we'll see of her.

Who the fuck are you to say that? Is this again some halfchan-originated meme?

It's straight from my own superior brain. If you enjoy either comics or television you're retard and don't belong on this board.

>>>/waifu/

I just love people like you. You think you are so much better than everyone, with your halfchan-originated mindset, memes and internet customs. You look down on everyone, go to a board/thread and tell people where to go or what to do, because they have a different view of the world.

The only person who can tell me where to go is the BO himself or the vols. Guess what, you're neither, so screw your opinion!

more

who

Sage negated.

I thought 56% means Americans? Guess what, I'm European.

Sure you are, burger.

Not English or French or German etc.

you didn't answer the question

Sage negated.

Here's my proof. i'm the Maisiefag. Everyone knows where I live.

She is Jenna Coleman, British actress, mostly known for her role on Doctor Who

ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION

Thank you. Sage for munter.

You have the stunted intellectual development and shit taste of the average burger.

I have a diploma, I've written 2 novels, one of them is existing in a physical form, I read at least 30 books per year. Does this count as "stunted intellectual development"?
I don't watch USA-made series, except for GoT, and I only watch it for the live threads and the Maisie content. I have been in the local main cinema this year once, on a date with a girl. I've only seen about 20 movies this year, most of them old stuff or independent ones. I don't watch superhero movies, I don't watch blockbusters, I don't worship Steve Jobs.

Maybe I have shit taste, but don't compare to me an average American.

Only thing I believe out of that exercise in overcompensation.

literally every aspect of Holla Forums culture originated on 4chan. And chances are I've been here longer than you.

sage for munter

You don't have to believe me, I know these things are true. Just a simple question: If I'm overcompensating, why would I say, I was in the movies once? Why wouldn't I say "I haven't ben in the cinema for years, because I refuse to give my money to Jewlywood"?

Maisieposting didn't. And a goon told me last week taht it doesn't matter how long you've been here. But just because you've brought it up, I was here when waifuist was among the top 5 boards. You remember that?

Gotta go now, have fun without me, boys!

Some Jennas for you

secret place hairiness levels?

muntersage

Bump

No idea. I don't think she ever got naked for a role