Mass Of Illegals Forces Trudeau To Backtrack On Open Borders

archive.is/FvdI3#selection-1261.0-1284.0

Despite Coderre’s enthusiasm, Trudeau appears to have changed his tune.

So, leafs are you willing to take all the nigger brown people who we don't want? We'll happily send them to you of course.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/W7ufV]
cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/canada-lower-legal-blood-alcohol-limit-1
youtube.com/watch?v=8kZ5C4YSqZM
miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/article166261812.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off; we're full. Send them to Mexico.

But they're refugees. It shouldn't matter if they're leaving wartorn Syria or transphobic Trump.

You're not going to turn away disenfranchised pseudo dicked creatures are you? Doesn't sound very tolerant aye'.

We're Canadians, not Scots. It's "eh," and that's only for the white trash.

put as many as you can on huge cargo ships and sink them send them home

That's a terrible expression.

canada oui

God fucking dammit, time to move up to quebec city.

Trudeau deserve to be gassed, i don't know what Canadians are waiting for.

Ngoc are gaming the first safe country agreement. it only applies at ports of entry (CANADA being a fake boat, renember). If you cross outside the port, you're a Convention Refugee and not subject to FSC.

The root is this fake boat admiralty law. Vive le Québec libre.

"white trash"
To the gas chambers with you, eh.

What the fuck is this shit? I knew leaves were pozzed with SJW liberal cancer right next to Sweeden but this is a new one to me. Got an archive?

Kike detected.

It was bound to happen eventually. The guy is a cuck, he'll bend over the moment he feels threatened.

Thread theme

does trudeau have a handler? he has a weird manufactured boyband appeal

Gerald Butts, pure commie faggot

Cancucks always anti-white.

I wish this guy would win.

In another news, the government is low on money already after selling all the gold
[archive.is/W7ufV] cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/canada-lower-legal-blood-alcohol-limit-1
Give it a year or so and he will start using Canadians' savings.

My bad. Forgot the Trumpenfuhrer doesn't like that term.

"Trailer trash?" What do we call it when whites let down the team by acting like gypsies?

Blow it out your ass, gentlemen.

It's already legalized into law by Harper, bail-ins for everyone.

Get off vent or I'll have you bent.

LOL COULD TRUCUCK AND LEAFS BE ANY BIGGER OF AN EMBARRASSMENT?

BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS

Follow. The. Fucking. Money.

Do they go around trying to Jew you or anyone? If not, they are not acting like gypsies.

They just don't give a fuck because they lost their future to a bunch of Jews before you knew what a burnt offering was.

The situation here in Quebec is fucking insane. First we had Coderre declare Montreal a sanctuary city this winter, when there were already people making the trek across the border. Everyone knew that as soon as weather permitted it and Trump said something that hurt feelings, that we'd have a fucking migration on our hands, and this fat son of a bitch did it anyway. So since Montreal is a sanctuary city, this means that even if they're illegals they get access to municipal services like schools and subsidized housing.

Quebec authorizes refugee claimants to sign up for welfare, and guess what's the first thing these niggers do, they sign up for free gibs of course.

We have zero control over these people. All we do is give them ID papers and a convocation date that will be pushed back for months. When we finally get around to deporting them (the law is pretty clear; these are economic migrants and don't fit any category in the Convention) they'll just disappear, and since Montreal is now a sanctuary city they'll just keep leeching gibs while there's nothing we can do about it.

A lot of pregnant women are coming in, obviously they're coming to get birth here and get instant status via fucking jus soli insanity. Not only that, but our schools are preparing for the influx of kids that are going to be attending, since there are lots of kids coming in too. And here's the kicker : thanks to bill 101 all these kids are going to be attending francophone schools. Here's the biggest, most devious lie by omission : these Haitians don't speak French.

In Quebec we're used to Haitians speaking French since we usually get the educated ones, so people are saying that it's not a big deal, we'll be able to integrate them. These are a ragtag collection that Obama allowed to temporarily stay in the US. Most do not speak French, they speak Creole. Their children speak Creole and English. This is probably one of the biggest non-francophone migration waves we've had since we gained control of our immigration policy. We're going to have a bunch of kids in our schools that don't speak the fucking language and we're going to have to spend even more money teaching it to them and catering to them to ensure they don't fall behind, not to mention the parents who don't speak it either.

A lot of people here are clamoring for the federal government to do something since the province can't do much more than take it up the ass. And of course they do nothing but sit on their asses and "discourage" people on social media. Honestly the only thing we can do at this point is bomb Montreal's bridges and let the island starve. We don't need that fucking dystopic hellhole where we're rapidly becoming a minority and where you have to communicate with hand signs half the time because immigrants don't want to fucking learn our language. Quebec City is going to pick up the slack anyway, there are so many jobs there there aren't even enough people to fill them. It's also 90%+ white.

Reading the history of Haiti , if you don't kill all those niggers, they will kill you first . Good luck , Quebecnon .

Yknow as a vermonter im happy about this you quebecois fucks can have all the somali scumbags you want the less of those bastards in burlington the better. Hell take the nepaliese the chinks and the street shitters as well. Less immigrant scum the better.

Relevant thread here

You guys are just acting like your big brother Sweden.

Same shit happens in every white country

Oy goyim, we are concerned about too many refugees so we are going to put a stop to this unprofessional process. (((sneaks in millions of niggers behind your backs)))

Based nigger

Oy vey, ne parle pas de francais, que malheur!

Please Trumpenfuhrer, send only based francophone niggers

Kill the fat fuck of a mayor.

Hey, anyone else in the ZOG want to help start an "Underground Railroad" to get these fine Mexicans and Negroes to safety in Canada? In the ZOG, there is simply too much toxic masculinity, racism, and patriarchy. For their own sake, these people need to be in Canada. As a good person who believes in open borders, I am going to ensure that Canada takes these people from here in the ZOG to get them away from all the White oppression. Who will help?

tabarnak man
tuer votre maire

sont vous disant que ce n’est pas un énorme problème qu’ils ne parlent pas français ? en québec ? tabarnak tu est bête

Kill yourself. Niggers need to be executed en masse.

Could black trash be memed? Saying that rather than 'thug' and so on.

Only hope we Canuks have is to go out into the country and live and die like Waco.

not defending that faggot leaf but if you got a better term for junkies, wiggers & coal burners i'd sure like to here it.

"Eh" has nothing to do with that. It's solidly middle to lower class, not fucking trailer trash. It's on a bit of a decline in any case, but I grew up with middle class folks in Canada. The ones who owned houses not fucking apartments and had barbeque's and drank beer and joined the lodge and went hunting and watched the Leafs and went with Grandpa to the Cenotaph every November 11 everything else. Those folks aren't trash, they're the white backbone of the nation.

youtube.com/watch?v=8kZ5C4YSqZM

When ever #refugeeswelcome discussions come up I always drop links and info about how much more welcoming Canada is. Just a few hours north and you will be in a place that welcomes and respects you. Not this racist Trumpnation.

Just get on i91 north and don't stop until you reach the promise land.

Nope. The problem is Canada's electoral system is broken. Quebec and Ontario can effectively elect the PM of Canada. In Ontario, the GTA(Toronto) has so many ridings because of population that you can campaign just in that area and be elected to premier of the province. Get out of that shithole Toronto though? Ontario like the area outside of Montreal(Quebec), and things are fundamentally different.

For americans it would be like this without the electoral collage, SanFran, LA, NYC and Chicago are the only places you need to go to, to be elected president of the US. That's the type of shitshow we're dealing with.

Ah. So you are a jew. Fascinating.

Can they disappear and still get gibs? I'm not familiar with the welfare system in Canada.

Varies from province to province, but in general no because you have to show that you're attempting to work, finding a job and so on. Most provinces overhauled their welfare system back in the 1990's because as the quebecanon pointed out the haiti bullshit. The system is far more stringent then in the US, and there is no federal welfare system.

The real problem is that the illegal under-the-table bullshit is a far bigger problem in Canada. This is doubly true because natives can operate a business and be exempt from taxation, and funds can be funneled through the band's federal gimmie money.

I understand what you're getting at.

checked

Yes. Junkies, wiggers and coal burners. Three different problems with one final solution.

ALL THE LEAVES ARE nigger brown
AND THIS GUY IS GAY

Why don't you make like a tree and fuel my oven.

CANADA YES

miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/article166261812.html

I think I will start donating one-way greyhound tickets to the local refugee centers.

the left and reality hardly go together.

that would be redundant. meme names like dindus are much better imho.

Good times.

I would say to also pay attention to certain bus lines that directly connects montreal to any other smaller towns around it, while a neighbor town could appear mostly white, the other town directly connected to that sanctuary joke of a city suddenly inhabits alot of minorities somehow.
T. user living not too far from that town in question

Maybe if you fuckers fucked off the capital and ruining it with your bullshit then this wouldn't have happened. Every time you find a white guy begging for gibs it's a fucking frenchman.

Which is the reason why immediately after Trump won every jackass who voted for Hillary cried as loud as they fucking could about the electoral college being "outdated" and "unfair", bending over backwards to try to make it seem like they'd somehow been "cheated' because a handful of cities didn't get to elect the president.

Kek.

You got it. The electoral system works well, and we need something similar to it. Or we need the GTA to become it's own province to break the monopoly on MP seats.

How about city-state? Montreal too.
"Sanctuary city" is really nothing more than an open suspension of law and order, a preemptive move (intent) that was made with the full knowledge that an eventual border crisis would arise and that the vast majority would not qualify for "asylum", even under their own ridiculous laws which invite this madness to begin with. Isolate them, and we'll see how thrilling and sexy it is.

Canadians deserve all the refugees they get. Smug posturing faggots.

There are actually a lot of xenophobic Canadians. Unfortunately they are too busy dealing with the government that wants to exterminate them to make much of an appearance on the world stage.

Canadians need to start opening their mouths. Silence is a message in and of itself. The only ones opening their mouths are civ-nat cucks trying to subvert the rising tide of nationalism, and street groups that only see muzzies as the problem and have no qualms about joining up with the JDL.

No, no, you poutine-munching faggot,
you're taking all of our nigger brownies and darkies now.

That's, like, 350 million people though.

Trudeau knows that half a kilometre of fence would solve the problem but he desperately wants Angela Merkel motherly love

Has anyone got a link to the video where Justin Trudeau is at a press conference and there's some redhead reporter trying not to laugh at the shit that's coming out of his mouth? Can't find it.

That's pretty jewy user.

What did that fucking cunt think was going on? We were turning away a couple illegals who ran out of money?

Leafs think they are so above it all but the reality is they are fucking sheltered from the world and its reality on many things.

It is much harder to hold liberal views when you finally get a taste of the enrichment you are trying to force on others. Eventually the reality of the situation sets in.

"My evil plan is almost accomplished!!!!!!! Muaaahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!"

Was he also smoking a cigar from his fathers side of the family.

haha get rekt, Cancuck