Texas Anons, Get In Here

Texas Anons, Get In Here

WE MUST DEFEND THE WILLIAM TRAVIS MONUMENT

This past July 4th dozens of worthless non-whites decided to march down to the Travis Park Memorial, with little to no resistance, in San Antonio and demand the century old statue of William Travis be removed.
archive.is/dLz8o

Listen to this fucking mongrel tell you your history must be destroyed because the battles your kin fought and died in are not worthy of their respect or consideration. They hate its mere presence and they hate you for honoring their efforts and deeds. And they have the audacity to speak of their heritage! How much more pathetic would their heritage be if it wasn't for our kin that killed each other in the hundreds of thousands to grant them the sorry excuse of a heritage, if you can even call it that, that they have now? No more!

THIS SATURDAY, AUGUST THE 12th, THEY WILL MARCH AGAIN
And this time they will be met with resistance

Texas Anons that can make the trip to San Antonio this Saturday are urged to do so, to honor and defend the men that so valiantly honored and defended their own. We must protect our history from this systematic erasure else we lose it all to mongrel usurpers.

My heart aches for the men in >>1036926
They will be in my heart when I stare into the dead eyes of mine enemies this Saturday. Hail Victory!

capcha:bixneu

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/AP6nAzr
savethealamo.us/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The men in

You'd probably have good luck getting Alex Jones to join this cause. Might as well use the walking memes if you have them anyways.

February 24, 1836, during Santa Anna's siege of the Alamo, Travis wrote a letter addressed "To the People of Texas and All Americans in the World":

I live in this damn city! I'll be there, if anyone has a discord where we can organize, let me know.

>(((discord)))

You americans never defend anything. the last monument was also taken away, you know why? because when push comes to shove you don't go through with it

bump

hail victory

I don't live near there, so there's little I can do other than raising awareness. However, I will continue to protect any monuments in the Houston area.

pussy

THIS IS IMPORTANT. DEFEND THE STATUE, ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING.

Travis wasn't a confederate, he died so Texas could be free from Mexico, and as a result you're not going to have cucky CivNats oppose you because "Muh Slavery". People will understand you if you stand up, please do Texas-anons! I'm sorry I live on the otherside of the country and can't make it, but we can do this, get as many people as you can. DEFEND YOUR WHITE HERITAGE, STOP LETTING THEM WIN!

If you have the time, go. The distance shouldn't matter.

The Alamo is on tv right now. Travis was an honorable man. Would he like to see you boys sit around and let the Mexicans oppress Texas again?

Reported.

Look I don't care what it is, as long as I don't have to go to another protest. I did that last year at the fag vigil (same city) and got royally screwed.

go to another protest ALONE, that is.

We'll be there user. Look for non-descript polos, caps and glasses.

you Texans can use this as a ball to momentum your way to kicking all the Mexicans and niggers out
Deus lo vult

Tear down those monuments that honor the secessionists, they're but traitors to the Republic and should be held in infamy

Fuck off, nigger.

As an outsider, this shit is disgusting.
I'd be like the local half-breed, once-were-maori getting uppity at some colonial statue and demanding it's taken down. Doesn't happen.

Sort the fucking SJWs you limpdicks. It's fucking Texas ffs. May as well rename it 'Jew-tex'.

yeah only good goy statues allowed, right kike?

Who do you think, funded the secessionists. I am against the removal of this historical monument, they are still traitors.

It's not like you fucking nerds are going to stop it. The statues will be torn down and smashed with hammers in front of you and you won't do shit about it.

At the end of the day it's a statue. Do you know what would actually help your cause? Stop supporting your precious little beaner hordes that you Texans asskiss and defend all day. Muh Based Beaners seems to be Texas
'culture" 101 these days. Start with not going to beaner restaurants.

I mean a beaner and a nigger are teaming up to tear down your history and there are still Texans out there that would blame it on "Liberals" or Californians or something

Stupid fucking beaners and wetbacks don't know their fucking history.

Buck Travis had fuck all to do with the confederacy. He died at the Alamo a quarter of a fucking century before the Civil War.

He died for Texan liberty and independence from an increasingly corrupt and dictatorial Mexican government.

And he didn't die alone. Many many Texans of Mexican extraction fought and died along with him for the same freedom and liberty.

Just goes to show beaners love gibs and hate liberty.

I've never heard a white Californian here even suggest crap like this in defense of their beaner infestation. I know it was rhetorical from you but that's the sort of stuff you hear from Texans.

Houston here. I never understood why be don't have a beautiful Confederate obelisk/monument somewhere. We indeed have one in a Downtown park, but it is nowhere near the grand image of the Travis statue. The only one that comes close is the Dick Dowling statue in the museum district.

A Confederate Major that was born in Ireland who commanded 'The most one-sided Confederate victory during the War.'

Since when have californians of any sort fought for anything other than more gibs?

Also not all Mexicans were mestizo beaners 100 years ago. A lot were still pure blooded northern Spaniards and even French. Especially those who fought for liberty in Texas.

And that's besides the point that the beaners and nogs protesting this memorial are ignorant of history and historically ignorant. Buck Travis had fuck all to do with the confederacy or the civil war.

sage

Confederates were the Rothschild and Jew slave trade army trying to break up America and prevent Greenbacks.

Bump.

TRAVIS DIED IN 1836, HE WAS NOT A CONFEDERATE

Technically, Jim Bowie was a Mexican (since 1830). Something to consider. Whites weren't always on the back foot.

See above. Remember, many Germans were invited to become Mexicans once upon a time in Texas. This does not mean they were mud people. The mud people have and will always be enemies of the industrious white man. It's the same on every continent and in every nation. On Earth as in Texas.

The shills and trolls realize that theres a fracture point. They'll hammer the Jew angle any time anything close to the CSA is mentioned because they realize someanons will flip their shit and ignore anything but Jews.

'round these parts, we check them dubs. Wished I still lived in TX for this.

bump

Ill be there.

What are estimated number of enemy forces?
What are our own numbers?
I hope were outnumbered, wouldnt want it any other way.

What do I bring?
Where do I get involved with the other friendlies on social media? Any groups?

Bump

Too many LARPing faggots playing with their dicks in Kim vs. Trump threads

Come try to take ours faggot.

Go stranger, and to Sparta tell, that here, obeying her commands, we fell.

Hey guys, I'm the group leader for the 1488 NatSoc anons that will be down there.
If you want to communicate via discord we have one specifically for people meeting our group discord.gg/AP6nAzr
My guys will be there at 2pm. I will not be there as some of our squad leaders as myself will be in Charlottesville.
Honestly and truly, the statue should be fine, but the more bodies in the crowd the better. If you want to meet some fellow anons IRL this is going to be the time and place to do it.
We're the group that fought the communists at the cafe in Austin. We're the group that did "Tomorrow Belongs to Texas", and caused the great kvetching at UT with flyers at the height of the ICE roundups. Pics related is our Austin group and San Antonio group. We've also got a San Marcos group and a Midland group.
Don't let the race war pass you by guys. If you're in the area come meet us, we'll be passing out contact cards.
Worst case scenario, you show up, you don't like us, and you've only lost some time. After the protest, all the guys will be going out for food drinks to socialize. There should be around 15-20 of us there.

Lol..Discord

Why not IRC self server?

Travis died before the Civil War you fucking retard

>using (((Discord))) unironically

Because we're not fucking neets. Most of us are students or work a 40. Discord allows us to keep up coms via phone or desktop.

If they want it, they're going to get your data one way or another.

Holy shit WHAT…I live in San Antonio and NO NEWS CHANNEL MENTIONED THIS….
I have heritage in texas dating back to the battle of the Alamo (on both sides)….how anyone can see a fucking statue of Travis as offensive fucking bewilders me.
I will try to make it if i can, depends on work

Because unlike half of /ourguys/ I can't into computers
It was suggested as a good platform to use by others in the community, so that's what I went with. I mean, we also have encrypted email and a tox chat but we've never really felt a dire need to use them.

Can't rely on the (((news))), fam. The taking down of Confederate statues is the same shit they're doing in South Africa.

Please don't tell me that you guys are part of the alt-right.

sage

fuck your Jew Rothschild Confederate flags alt-kike and their traitor statues

We realize the value in infiltrating/networking within the alt-right. We don't tolerate civnats and homos if that's what you're asking.

Bump.

The "alt-right" is sort of like the Wehrmacht, left to its own devices it'd probably be civnat and probably does contain some crypto jews. The Werhrmacht is made up of a lot of normalfags who'd be happy at home with a family around the fire neither thinking of Jews or shitskins, just living like our grandparents oblivious. Unlike them Holla Forums is more like the Schutzstaffel who is there to hang these sheep if they betray the cause and is out all night raiding Jewish hideouts for new plans and hunting shitskins to keep the blood. Nomads essentially, whose only home is by a kampfire with a qtπgf preparing Chicken Klumpen for free.

Oy vey, is that fantasy making you hard Rabbi?

OP here, we'll be there at 2pm. Look for clean cut polos, caps, glasses and pants. We're expecting 12-16 of our guys to be there and we'll be in groups of 2 and 3s disseminating info. I expect at least 60+ to be there for the cointer protest against the anti-white hoard. Youve seen what a success the Charlottesville march has been, whether or not Spencer and his fags are con-ops we can control the narrative and momentum. Hope to see you Texanons out there.

There will probably be around 40 or so commie dipshits. But we're not really sure. Could be more, could be less. Id just bring something to keep you hydrated. Anything in the self defense department is up to you, we're not there to cause a row seeing as a based senator out of Conroe has legislated a bill protecting statues that are over 40 years old. We'll be there mostly to recruit for our San Antonio chapter but we wont be unprepared either. We gotta show out and face our enemies because theyre not going to stop. Look out for the description I've provided, personally, I'll be in a navy polo with a dark collar, khaki slacks, black cap and groomed facial hair. Hope to see you there user.

fucking A!!! goddamnit, i am a local user and i am just finding out about this. Travis is a goddamn hero! can anyone give me an update or who i need to contact and possibly throw money at. This shit is unacceptable.

youre goddamn right no one has mentioned it!!! Who do (((they))) control??? the Castros? Abbott?

Bump

Short notive but I'll be there OP.

Bump

This. All this big talk about 'muh guns' but they won't ever use them up until the day they get confiscated from them.

Also don't forget that the city of San Antonio voted for (((Ron Nirenberg))) in the July runoff elections. This will be hard to defend when one of (((them))) is mayor.
-t SAnon

Yeah I don't know about that… I could think of a few scenarios which are way worse.

OKIE HERE LOCAL NEWS 9

SOME BODY ON A BIKE GOT RAN OVER BY A TRAIN IN NORMAN FOR THE 12TH TIME IN THE LAST TEN YEARS

A MURDER SUSPECT BARICADED THEMSELVE IN A HOUSE IN OKC

THE OKLAHOMA EDUCATION DEPARTMENT IS TRYING TO GET THE SCHOOLS AROUND THE STATE TO CHANGE NAMES OF CONFEDERATE SOLDIERS ROBERT E LEE AND OTHERS
EVERYTHING HISTORICALLY WHITE IS IN JEOPARDY
MY GOD TEXAS I HOPE YOU KEEP THEM FROM DESTROYING THAT MONUMENT
FUCKING COMMIES ARE GOING ALL OUT SO SAD THEY HAVE NO CLUE WHAT KIND OF WRATH IS ABOUT TO BE UNLEASHED
It's HAPPENING
FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

Checked. I will photograph everything tomorrow. With Friends.

source (I believe you) so (((They))) truly think they are gonna just be able to 1984 Texas.

Comes First. Will be more difficult to accomplish goals. Will post all photos ASAP for meme production.

Potential Distribution:
savethealamo.us/

www.facebook.com/savethealamotogether

www.twitter.com/savethealamotx

www.instagram.com/savethealamo

Let's force the Mayor to butt heads with every other representative in the Texas legislature. The National History and Heritage of Texas DOES NOT belong to San Antonio to do as they please.

Do any of you even fucking lift ffs.