Pol absolutely btfo by one of their own guy LMAO

What Happens When You Liberate White Women?

Of course, the “Nazi feminists” will claim that it is only a minority of white women who do this. Obviously that is true, but it is a much bigger minority than anyone wants to admit.

These cucks will use data from dating apps and marriage statistics to try and prove their point.

Dating Website Data

Women who go on dating websites are not looking for casual sex partners, which is what they use these monkeys for. They are looking for relationships. Typically, these sites are used by women in their late twenties and thirties who are trying to find a provider to lock down.

Marriage Data

No one has ever argued that these whores are marrying their brown sex toys in any significant numbers, so I don’t know why the white knight brigade brings up marriage data. Actually I do know why: because their arguments are fundamentally dishonest. Either they are protecting their own fragile psyches or they are protecting their skank goddesses by putting forward this useless data.
That is the fact of the matter, and these people claiming “but muh marriage statistics” are absolutely the most full of shit white knight cuckolds on the planet.
dailystormer.com/what-happens-when-you-liberate-white-women/
——————————————————————————————————
I'll remind you again

The black seed is strong and your women crave for it,it's only natural.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveandinvestoverseas.com/news/top-10-countries-with-the-tallest-people/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm asian.

Not a single white woman I know would touch a nigger let alone fuck one. Beastiality is a sin user

fuck off tyrone

+1

MUUUUUHHHHH DIIIIIICCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK!

Funny how despite your "superior" genes, all your nations are shit.

Why would they tell you?

Every tall man should be killed so that the white race can survive… no more degeneracy too

how's that liberia going

fuck this country

Back to Holla Forums, niggers

wish I could be as tall as my scandinavian bros

fuck off, you're probably tall…

Your meme is lame, back to Holla Forums

How dare you you natsoc feminist, don't you know that Anglin's cuck fantasies are all true because he says they are?

thicc

A thread died for this you autistic fucking kike

Kill all jews. Even the ones in the delis that appear harmless.
Kill all of them.

1/10 for the effort.

I see a reason for this in feminist ideas that a woman is as smart or smarter than a man. A white woman who believes this idea will mostly only find men they are equal to or smarter than in the black community. These woman who do this believe the idea so whole heartedly that they become coal burners to live out that delusional thinking

Kek, is that seriously from The Daily Stormer?
What a joke they've become. First crying about mean internet nazis, now this. Is Anglin butthurt because all the white women he hits on assume he's half-nog?

Mods will leave it up for hours. It's on us to sage it.

Imagine how fragile blacks must be to post mudshark fanfiction and lie to themselves about being kings.

Proof the mods are the nonwhite paid shills that they have personally admitted to being.

Hahahahahahahahahah, holy shit nigger. How long did it take you to write this out?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
WE WUZ ARYANZ

OH LOOK CHERRY PICKED PICS MUH INFOGRAPHICS.EVEN I CAN DO IT BITCH

Stop posting bestiality you jungle fever degenerate

It was literally Andrew ANglin who wrote this. The mongrel eurasianist. He wants white men to rice farm.

Really, nigger?

liveandinvestoverseas.com/news/top-10-countries-with-the-tallest-people/
LITTLE BLACK MANLETS
WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

Those were graphs
lel

He's ''still' butthurt we made fun of his shitty sharia meme.

you just bumped the thread also

also
Yet were turned into slaves by the dutch.
Except math
Except sickle cell, high blood pressure, obesity, etc….

Ahahahaha stay mad you retarded fucking ape