Race War Begins in Alabama

Residents flying Confederate flag have house stormed by dindus, killed

archive.is/h0Voc

GOOD!
FUCK

I'm currently having an anxiety attack from pure rage about this. I hate niggers with every fiber of my body.

It is easy to understand why Dindus were lynched in the past. It sent a message.

Please God I'm ready to KILL THEM ALL

All fucking niggers must hang.

T H R E A D T H E M E
H
R
E
A
D

T
H
E
M
E

while the white racists are busy outside your women are taking the bbc deep.LMAO

sounds like a standard night of nigs nogging, the niggers probably didn't even notice the flag at all. two nigs in a home invasion doesnt qualify for race war. sounds like they didn't have a gun in the home and they relaxed around blacks.

I fucking hate Chads!!

Anyone above 4 ft when they're kinds should be killed for the glory of our race.

There is no race war. Only mop up operations. Whites have already lost and are so demoralized and mentally broken they have looked to confirmed nigger-lover and philosemite Donald Trump as their "rage outlet". The defeat is staggering.

wew, the sliding is real

The fuck are you on about?

I hope this happens. All the men here want to excise the negroid cancer. We're ready

You've had a little bit too much of the black pill.

It's called shilling, dumbasses.

Yeah who can even tell. They hate whites anyway, they invade homes anyway. These guys look like the type that do it. If you start seeing college niggers doing this then you know it's on for real. Sage for crying happening.

Why are jews so obsessed with black dicks? Why do they always post about it here?

do you miss me?

If they go for the death sentence with roof why not the same for these niggers

This is really annoying. If you're going to fly the flag you better be ready to fight.

The plan writes itself.

B-but m-m-m-muh based black christians!

I don't think the niggers woke them up and offered them a cup of coffee before niggering.

Niggers will get jail, whites get the cemetery.

Justice, right SJW faggots?

Still banned in California.

IF YOU DECIDE TO FLY THIS FLAG PLEASE HAVE A GUN LOADED AND READY TO GO IN YOUR HOUSE

Well, you should have one regardless, but don't be stupid and keep a pistol or shotgun loaded and within reach of your bed. Hell, have a few guns hidden around your house.

Justice is a concept for the weak. Only strength and will to power matter.

I've enjoyed watching several trucks carrying the flag today in the coastal elite city I live and work in. We're not going anywhere.

Keep yourself in control user. Funnel the anger into something more useful.

user, you cuck.

Will he pursue Hate Crime charges?

Time to move back home, and free the glorious state of Alabama.

The zombie apocalypse is really codeword for nigger chimpouts and niggers invading our comfy white enclaves, start arming yourselves and getting Holla Forums savvy with the latest in home security and ffs fortify your property, be armed and ready for if you are unfortunate enough to have these creatures enter into your home so that you can send them back to the pits of hell where they came from.

ANSWER ME!

he has a twitter, go ask him nigger

Probably not, Sessions apparently back when he was state prosecutor thought it would be more productive to go after the local Klan and destroy their organization than to go after nigger savages.

This is why you have sporadic firearms across the house semi-ready and keep your EDC (mine is a glock 30 with 10 round mag) on you until you get ready to put it on your night stand to shower and go to sleep.

I've got a old 1960's Remington 870 with 4 shells racked unloaded with safety on under the fire mantle in a hidden partition in the living room. Got the old trusty Glock 17 in the kitchen drawer with 2 more magazines in bottom cupboard if i were to be caught off guard. If i go upstairs the first bedroom has the AR15 hidden from plain view behind a closet, easy to grab but very hidden, safety on and it's got a round in the chamber ready to shoot. Then further down the hall my bedroom has a Benelli M4 shotgun with enough shells in the master closet to hold back any intruder from my room for hours.

If you fly the confederate flag or the prinsen flag that there will be those who want to do do you harm. The only thing these shitheads know about those flags from their shithole public school education is that we want slavery back and want to kill all niggers.

Reminder to fortify your dwelling against hordes of negro beasts. A coon should be unable to enter your abode even with the White mans technology in enough time for you to lock and load and send his nigger ass to Hell.

It's like you don't even RAHOWA

Has there been a response in kind yet?

This is a trap. Anything you do that can be construed as predetermination will fuck you over in court, even on your own property. EVEN IF THEY ARE IN THE PROCESS OF VANDALISM OR BREAKING AND ENTERING.
Make it look as spontaneous as you can, and you'll fly free like the Zim Zam.

Zimzam's a bean, user. Whitey gets more scrutiny these days.

I seem to remember him being the first "white hispanic" in recorded history.

Spread the story around nigger twitter and tumblr with the archive link, but say

See if you can get any niggers to spread it going "smdh and dey say racism dont exist"

Wait so what happened now?

G T K R N

I keep a couple pistols in my car, scurry nigger rifles in my bedroom, and other guns across the house.

Wouldn't you also need an alarm system? Guard dogs etc. If they get in when you're sleeping, you could be in trouble.

Hes a cuck user. And one that sucks state cock at that. Don't hold your breath, the faggot is more likely to seize the assets of the victims for his beloved state than do any real police work.

disgusting

REMINDER THAT THE KIKES ARE TO BLAME FOR IMPORTING NIGGERS ONTO AMERICAN SOIL IN THE FIRST PLACE

REMINDER THAT KIKES ARE TO BLAME FOR PROPPING NIGGERS UP AS THEIR GOLEM

REMINDER THAT ALL SEMITES NEED TO BE ERADICATED FROM THE EARTH IN ORDER FOR HUMANITY TO PROSPER

Thats what you will be facing as well should anything go kinetic kid. While it is nice to pretend your enemy is inferior, the base curve does curve, and has a hell of a bite. Shit is close too, you can smell it in the air in normal faggot places now.

It's also easy to understand why there was segregation in the past.

Niggers entering White neighborhoods who had no business being there were easier to remove before they caused problems.

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS

IT'S HIGH TIME WE GET THIS SHIT GOING

lmao at all the impotent rage in this thread

Like getting really fit. Then on TDOR lynch niggers

Translation: Beat them to death with as absurd an improvised weapon as you can think of. remember they all do 1d4 damage anyway

i hate niggers too but god damn man this isn't tumblr, get your shit together

Wait.
nigger Bear
nigger Hole
nigger Sea

obligatory

Bullshit
nigger

hispanic aryan

Is it the BO or some squirt of piss kebab mod that is fucking with everything?

CIAnigger site

A random crime does not a race war make.

AROUND NIGGERS, FINGER THE TRIGGER

DIVINE TRIPS

(((random)))

Never miss an opportunity to perforate some niggers, it could save your life.

Sure sambo we'll be sure to do that

delicious fan art

You think Gerald Levin ordered these dindus to attack this particular family?

nigger criminality is well known. Believe me, I'd love for the race war to begin. Not so much for the killing of niggers but for the relief of finally putting to death every degenerate traitor to my race. I purchased a bayonet and vividly imagine myself walking along a sad line of captured and restrained SJWs, terrified and humbled, and stabbing each and every one of them through the stomach while whispering various snide remarks about their failed ideology and their TV religion and then watching them writhe for a few seconds before moving onto the next animal. Then dumping their purple haired corpses in a shallow grave on the outskirts of a city in the beginning stages of being demolished by artillery as pro-White forces drive shrieking spics and niggers out of our lands.
I imagine all the things I will do to our enemy's arrogant footsoldiers and I have a very creative imagination. So believe me, I really want the race war to begin in earnest. I want to cause them to suffer as they have caused countless White men and women and children to suffer at the hands of deranged niggers in South Africa, Rhodesia, and in America, Australia, and Europe. But this is not a war. This is yet another random nigger crime committed upon yet another innocent White family. This kind of thing has happened regularly for decades.

niggers ain't shit kill all Kikes

Nothing new…

The "race war" has been going on for decades…

I may be wrong but I don't think stand your ground exempts you in that scenario. It sounds a lot like pre meditated murder.

(checked)

everyday daddy

Why is this important?

lynchings should become the norm
also bump for dubs so that the race war begins.

Niggers are a real problem

Stop with this shit man. Roof was a false flag who liked Jews.

The fuck are you talking about Nigger Jew shill? This wasn't random, this was a racially motivated attack because they were flying a confederate flag.

don't make a big stink out of it, the media is gonna have fieldday anyway, just make scumbag darkies disappear, a gun, a shovel and a piece of land, that's all

Well done yanks. Champions of the h'wite race.

Get bent, kike.

I quit wearing my damn #MAGA hat. Niggers'll stab for less.

Checked.
Wear it and carry with one in the chamber.

Fucking godsdamned niggers. I live near that town.
Please, Kek.
LET. IT. BEGIN.

shut up nigger

Lame

So? niggers hate Whites. This is not a new phenomenon. They hate us because no one respects weakness and the Jews promote White Ethnomasochism. No one respects that.

nigger on White crime is nothing new, user.

Get outta here with that geocities resolution nigga it's 2017

We will never forget you.

Not yet FBI-san but maybe you can use this to convince someone to blow up a federal building.

if people in the south are flying the flag, it is very probable they have weapons, and if they don't damn they are dumb as all hell -

This is something someone should investitavistock.

All user's should follow this good sir's example. Niggers are getting bolder and more vicious the further they get away from the strict laws and family structure they had before (((Civil Rights))) taught niggers they weren't niggers. If you can't afford a Glock in every room, or whatever, you can follow the poorfag guide to get a great EDC fun for yourself and slowly build up to having some semi decent funs in every room in your house. Even a Hi-point in every room, within reach of you at all times, is better than nothing. Just don't go any cheaper than Hi-Point, it will fail you. There's also steps you can take to make sure that when Tyrone and Jumarquavius decide they want to fukk wit da whyte bois they bite off more than their big lips and blue gums can handle. For starters, replace the bolts in your door hinges with 3 inch screws. They can be kicked down, but not easily and it's gonna make a fuck of a lot of noise. Other simple little tricks like that can be found around the net. End of blog post.

Send them all to Blac[/spoiler]kg[spoiler]ate Prison. What, it's in a comic book? Grind them into ink and print them into it.

The fuck user? You'd be better off just having a pistol holstered on your hip all day long.

better idea
>buy 50 9mm hi points they must be cleansed with their own gun of choice
There, every room in your house is now secure and any nogs that somehow escape will tell tales of the way you punched a hole in your wall and pulled out a glawk with a long ass magazine. All for less than 10k.
Granted, you may come home to a bunch of holes in your walls from a pack of ravenous nogs looking for free guns, but that is why you don't let them live to tell the tale.

FUCKING NIGGERS GODDAMN I HATE THEM SO MUCH

what does this mean???

This always cracks me up. Race war began in 1964.
So far, only niggers, spics and a few lone whites have participated.
The real headline should read "Whites Finally Start Fighting in the Race War."

Is that Jeb taking a state?

That was the mormon fucker that ran Republican and fucked Trump out of Utah.
Utah will always vote for the mormon cuck candidate. Always.
Evan McMullin.

Poor Jeb.

If I were white, I'd be embarrassed.

Shitskin reported.

Its not sliding if the stories never been on Holla Forums before.

It's "sliding" whenever the controlled narrative isn't on the first and second page of catalog.
The rest of us call all shillposts for what they are. The ones that DNC and otherwise offer no constructive discussion.

smoking
s m o k i n g

i'm about go lift lift for the 5th time this week thanks to this thread. it's the only way i have of getting my rage out right now without going full blown D-Ro. working out for about an hour calms my nerves until about the next day. also, i live inna woods a good hours drive away from a coonfested burrito city, and i've noticed more and more niggers frequenting the towns closest to me. it's not looking like it's gonna get better.

=W=

fuck
W

He still should have killed someone that had a point. Like some coalburners and their brood, or maybe some niggers who like to do home invasions, just spitballing.

In other news, "More Whites Fly to Southeast Asia to Marry Jungle Apes."

Guess which age demographic got Trump into the White House?

You must have the same IQ as the poor non-white demographic that voted for Clinton.

Hint: it's not the asian immigrants.

Because he's got quads, that's why.