PRESS BRIEFING ON OPIOIDS

Prepare to get redpilled on drugs. Hopefully they'll pull out of Afghanistan and burn down the opium fields.

Official jewtube link:
youtu.be/BMlWKn2eFoY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9bpZLoAKuak
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/9bpZLoAKuak

Just uploaded

We have visual!

Hopefully they'll do nothing and I can keep getting my oxy from relatives every month. Suck a dick, nofunallowed faggots.

Degenerate loser.

Tom Price seems very low energy tbh

We're on. Sounds like they're working on something big.

what

Kill yourself.

inb4 kellyanne reveals she's a former crackwhore

He is.

Yeah go fuck yourself.
Hey Kratom users. They'll be coming for you next if they succeed in shutting down the opioids.
Yeah, it's a coffee derivative that only affects your opioid receptors by random chance, but they'll still try to shut it down.

you first, dipshit

Didn't they already 2 years ago?

as someone who has several chronic issues and is able to get opiates at the drop of a hat, I can talk about this at length, part of the problem really stems from shitty doctors prescribing it for non issues constantly while people with chronic pain from cancer are basically left in the dirt. Obama really screwed over a lot of cancer and surgery patients with his regulation. I'm not too optimistic about this.

If Kratom gets shut down, Weed and Heroin will take over, mark my words. Kratom is literally nothing in comparison.

Nope.
Ships to my state.

There are numerous, numerous other substances you can take that won't make you constipated or possibly kill you, user.

Here is the truth about it: as long as there are opium fields in the middle east, and as long as the war keeps giving them mad bucks, the solutions for this will be retarded bandaids made to launder more money, like him mentioning 'an addiction vaccine'

I hope you guys read this. If you ever have surgery, break something, and need painkillers: only take it as you need it, and only that, dont take it constantly. If you do, you will get addicted. If you take it only as you need it for pain, I can guarantee, you won't get addicted.

Why?

You should save them for six months, then take them all at once. Your callow existence is a burden on us all. You should leave this place and forget all about it; you clearly don't belong here. This is a board dedicated to the improvement of White men and is a place to discuss our history and topics that affect our future. It is not intended to pander to weak-willed degenerate scum like you.

The board is being raided again.

user-kun you only had one job.

The board is always being raided.

I'm mature enough to admit I have done a fair assortment of drugs in my life, and have known a lot of degenerate drugcucks. Opioid addicts and alcoholics are by far the biggest pieces of human filth on the planet. Even taking prescribed opioids for pain is dogshit. If you drink alcohol regularly or take opioids, please do10x as much as you normally do and do us all a favor.

Molon labe, faggot

of all the awesome drugs in this world, NORMIES and plebs insist on
GAY AF OPIUM DERIVATIVES
jesus christ. take psychedelics, a mans drug. or are you too scared to open you third eye and see how much of a faggot you really are

of all the awesome drugs in this world, NORMIES and plebs insist on
GAY AF OPIUM DERIVATIVES
jesus christ. take psychedelics, a mans drug. or are you too scared to open your third eye and see how much of a faggot you really are