EVERYTHING THAT IS WRONG WITH MODERN EDUCATION

In one movie.

soyboy teacher vs aryan autist Chad.

So… this kid wants to ruin the teacher because he gave him a B+? I really hope that's not their angle.

And he thought Nazi ideology was good even if Hitler did some things wrong.

It's an overreaction but it brings up a good point. Unlike math, science, and history (classes that have clear right and wrong answers), English is mostly up to the teacher to decide how well you did. In a lot of cases you end up with some dumb fucker who went to a state university and majored in English so he could be a high school teacher who marks you down 10 points for having a sentence that ran a little too long in your essay. Something that almost every great/classic piece of literature has had at some point.

That's really only scratching the surface given how many studies have shown that teachers have a very unfair bias towards their students.

If a soyboy cuck teacher that is jealous another white kid is better than him does that, imagine a what a non-white teacher will do.

I agree with you on everything you've said but do you believe the movie will actually bring any illuminating conversations about this or just that this kid is CUUUUHRAAAAAAAZY?

I'm 25 and woke up December 25th already dead. The world before me is am empty shell of what it used to be. I can recognize the faces and the places but it's as if I'm seeing them for the first time. Unfamiliar and foreign, everyone and everything is a machine of reaction and action to me. My pain consumes every fiber of my soul and mercilessly rips away the rose colored glasses I've worn for 25 years. The truth about women has become apparent and in that I clearly see the mechanical nature of behavior and reality. All men are not created equal and despite the wests attempts at a disney like narrative, life is a game of power and value. If you don't participate in the game, then you lose. No one is special and people are replaceable. We are a white canvas upon which other beings project on to. Your family is only held together by conditioning and the belief of what a family should be. Same goes for friends and intimate relationships. Consider that you get what you put in work for. How you're perceived is what holds the key to what people will let you get away with. The world works hard at hiding this truth, but I'll never unsee what I now see. I'm no special snowflake, I'm as good as buried. All concerns for meaning and love can be discarded. Today you're a somebody, tomorrow you're old news. A new paradigm a new world with no people in it. Just nature and conditioning doing what it does. 100% indifferent to anything. Facts not comfort. Awake but unable to go back to sleep. Thank you.

You got it right.

Fixed for you

this
and he is a Nazi
and a hwhite privileged male

White. He's white.

He's definitely CUHRAZY alright.

Who gives a fuck? If you get marked down unfairly you're still practicing, and not having your ego stroked is a good thing. Did you watch the trailer? He gave him a B- to teach him about life.
And there's no shame in going to a state university. Some of the best writers of today dropped out of school. Thomas Ligotti started in community college.

Sure is great having such high IQ people on Holla Forums

Really?

honestly though it'd be nice for a movie that sympathizes with a sociopath for once

*yawn*
Another falseflag by a retarded Holla Forumsyp.

*snickers* it still pushed ur buttons bigot

Shit, this reminds me of that other horror movie, where the pretty, white?, family deal poorly with an old "friend/someone they bullied because classism or something" that they see again and he goes full on stalker crazy on them. I forget the name, but it was the dumbest premise that basically said, be afraid of your neighbor. Anyone know what that movie was? It was pretty recent.

The Gift?

Yes that was the one.

Do you think he's going to shoot up the school at the end?

American Psycho ?

On the bright side, they meant that being gay is worth being bullied over because it's wrong.

No. Unfortunately.

hitler and napoleon are obvious villains, while churchill and marx are obvious heroes, how is that not clear right and wrong?

3/10 b8

Merry Christmas chaim

SHUT IT DOWN

no

Tbf Math and science haver clear right and wrong answers. History is a bit more complicated though.

OF COURSE the weeb is a drumpfy little naziboo. You retards just don't realize just how truly predictable you truly are.

Lucas is cute.

like house of cards? ok not movie but still