I expected shit but instead got comfy

I don't know Holla Forums, I don't get all the hate. Call me a shill if you want, but No Mans Sky isn't nearly as shit as I expected it to be after all I've read about the PS4 release. I've played it for 7 hours straight now. They must have changed a few things since the PS4 release, else I can't explain all the negative responses.

Well yeah, in the very beginning you don't have many inventory slots. So just fly around, hunt for a few drop pods that give you slots, problem solved, they are not expensive. Bigger ships are a different story, they cost a lot, but since you can just farm expensive ressources right next to places where you can sell them you can farm those 1,5 mil much faster then you'd think. I found that one planet where there were those red cubes everywhere you could sell for 25k each and all you had to do was kill a few sentinels - problem solved, I was rich.

In the beginning all you had to do was follow the goddamn Atlas, CJ. The game gives you a tutorial - if you actively choose not to follow it don't complain if figuring shit out takes a while. Though I admit, they really should have made it a bit more clear how fucked you are if you just go explore without picking a goal.

I still didn't find the center of a galaxy yet which, as the rumors have it, resets your inventory. If it is really just your inventory and not your blueprints or slots then that's not nearly as bad as it sounds. You can easily reequip yourself in a pretty short time if you know what you're doing. (Which reminds me: Get the goddamn shotgun upgrade. God it's overpowered.)

As for the planets all looking like shit: Maybe I got lucky, but only 1/4th of the planets really look like an empty fucking wasteland. Most still have some sort of interesting theme. Pic related, loved that one.

Well, Holla Forums, do what you must. I had fun.

60€ is still too much tho.

TL;DR No Mans Sky is fun for me, I assume they fixed a lot of things for the PC release? (That or it's only a matter of time until I discover some shit that destroys the game.)

Several threads already up, dear shill dipshit

Not one on page one when I checked, and that when it literally just got released on PC. Compared to other shitstorms about games we have seen this is literally nothing, so fuck you.

Shit is boring as fuck, not even comfy. The flight controls on PC are borderline schizophrenic Temple OS tier, the music sounds like it was made by a nu male while sucking poople (nigger) shlong of which they truly crave, the visuals are muddy and objects are placed like shit, the caves have fucked ambient lighting so A: There's no point to the flashlight, and B: The whole cave doesn't look like a cave, it looks like the inside of intestines in which this game originated from. Also fuck random generation, it's like with cars, automatics are easier but more shit and less control, manuals are fuckin' cool and are harder to handle.

Fuck off faggot.

Think you can handle me, big goy?

It's not comfortable constantly switching back from sprinting to walking speed and so on, with very little scenery as it's just red rock to red rock with grass to blue rock and then a rockier rock, while sentinels being dumb as shit and poorly designed, where you can't dodge it's projectiles at the same time the world isn't designed to have walls of covers, along with the annoyance of milestone achievements letter-boxing your view for more than 10 seconds and the ui being flat as a stick.
Then you have the completely boring standardized three or four if you count neutral, categories of minerals and tiers of minerals that associates both rarity and quality. Which then conflicts with the crafting system requiring specific materials
Along with uninteresting and bland rocks to hop over to, the only time it gets genuine is when you go to a space station and land, find some other npcs to trade with, at first thought this was actual players, but no it's generic npcs. Coupled with a bunch of features that aren't fleshed out like scanning, naming and animals, that have little to no purpose. The lack of actual things to do and depth creates a grindstone to go through.
There's little reason to enjoy No Man's Sky, the music comes in short bursts and can rarely be enjoyed to it's fullest extent as it fades in and fades out.

That is why your opinion is fucking shit.

check em'

this game is a pain in the ass.

You're right. For it to be bad there would have to be something resembling gameplay we could call bad. It's just literally nothing.

Nice try, Sean, but you aren't fooling anybody here.

Check my dubs, fucking hack.

This is such a useless term. People just throw it around whenever they are slightly pleased with something.

This game is exactly what the developer said it would be, you have a huge galaxy to explore with limitless variations, The fact that you name every planet and animal you find is just incredible,The game is randomly generated and looks stunning.

Ignore all the bad reviews from gamers with no imagination looking for a cod style shoot em up in space, base building promised in free updates.

Someone post a rollan image already.

NEWFAG NIGGERS SAGE GOES IN THE EMAIL FIELD

It just seems like a more boring version of Minecraft. I mean even that gets old after a while, but this has so little gameplay.

What a coincidence

a 3d starbound… woop dee doo

NICE DUBS. NOW CHECK THESE.

FUG

i miss spider man threads
I have no spider man images saved

and this is why the "comfy" maymay needs to stop

One more time.

Just
Kill self.

this only reaffirms my belief that the current meaning of the word as it stands is for