Full David Brock Confidential Memo On Fighting Trump

https:// www.scribd .com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump

http:// shareblue .com/company/

SHALL WE PLAY A GAME?

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomfe.co/hwjnthb.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20170808183517/https://a.pomfe.co/hwjnthb.pdf)
docdroid.net/0wKxdLn/337535680-full-david-brock-confidential-memo-on-fighting-trump.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HOW ABOUT GLOBAL THERMONUCLEAR WAR?

might not be long!

nice cuts..

tho, wat do now?

the fuck is the difference from their previous attempts? its literally the same strategy that has worked -100%

Here, have a non-Scribd PDF:
a.pomfe.co/hwjnthb.pdf
(also archived as web.archive.org/web/20170808183517/https://a.pomfe.co/hwjnthb.pdf)

Right. Sure they will.

Fucking LOL

Looks fine to me if you're not playing to win and want (((donations))).

Watch them send Bill Maher on a HST style Fear and Loathing '72.

They mean guys like cracker Joe who write for buzzfeed.

Not literal 'talent'.

bppitty boppitty bump

(checked)
What a blockhead.

Somebody forward this shlock to Donald Trump ASAP.

I'm sure he already has it

Hannity is covering this now

This must be what they're sliding. Bump.

No wonder that kike started a useless nigger dick thread. Bump.

Damned right, we beat your asses and we'll do so again.

Bump. This must be why all the nigger /threads popped up.

Stickied, have fun Anons.

They are so fucking pathetic.
They are basically trying to push fake news and they think the truth will not shine brighter?

(((They))) are going to shit up the chans more than ever, use bot farms to hijack comments, shill, etc.

My dad linked me to a video about this earlier and I thought he was on some really bogus shit. I had to go apologize to him. Embed related.
of course, he's not all right, as you'll be able to tell

I really wish the normies would pay attention to stuff like this. Without Colbert or John Oliver breaking down and spoon-feeding them the contents of this document, it'll probably go almost completely unnoticed.

That's a lot of good goy shekels per person.

Yeah that's a 100g salary for everyone, free vacations (team building) and still plenty of $$$ left to pay contractors to Tweet , post , shill all their shit with their thousands of sock puppets accounts

Is that budget not including things like office space, equipment, overhead, insurance, etc.? Is that just salary?

The web archive version seems to be truncated. Different size. pomfe and scribd have the same md5

We need strategies for these talking points.

Kill all the Jews. Problem solved.

Not sure, wording is a bit ambiguous.

"Shut it, cunt!"
Works for me.

climate is already working, I know a lot of lefties who are now redpilled on the climate change issue and the "SCIENCE IS SETTLED" bullshit.

I have a feeling trannies are going to help bring down the LGBT movement. They brought trangender shit to the table, let's keep running with it. Sometimes the best thing to do is let them talk. The first step will be with male gays who are already being edged out.

The greatest weapons in our toolboxes are violent antifa, loud awful nigger women, and insane trannies. These are their weakest points, as I see them right now. Ever notice how you don't hear about BLM anymore? I noticed it ever since they lost their minds releasing their manifesto calling for the end of cops and redistribution of wealth. All the groups run like nigger women are out there giving them a bad face, just like antifa and what we need to do is simply wait, amplify their natural madness, and not let them forget it.

Yeah I hate that, lots of whites going to sleep because they're being allowed to forget the apes.

The vast majority of which occurs by niggers/spics euphemistically referred to by demonyms such as "urban youths" in areas with strict gun laws and in blue states. The fact of the matter is that Democrats' solutions to gun violence have not worked and never did, if that was ever what they were intending.
Enforcing the law in ghettos with appropriate levels of force, removing spics (who run cartels and have the highest rate of drinking and driving), and not taking in kebab do more for public safety than any degree of gun-snatching.
No we don't, they're a worthless fringe minority that nobody likes that can easily be D&C'd.
Once again, no we don't. This fixation forces the Left to try to make sure that whites who subscribe to it are not going to breed or will wait until too late and thus give birth to children with autism. Autismos are our turf.
Gender roles being observed make women happier and men happier. Egalitarianism is the inversion of natural order and needs to be discarded.
Global Warming is a scam. Look at Al Gore's power bill.
As our economic policy became more and more entrenched in the hands of (((Cosmopolitan Elites))) and trade liberalized, we've seen no growth in real wages. This has been occurring for at least 50 years. The fact of the matter is they don't have a leg to stand on in terms of economics.

Can anyone read what's under the tape top left?
KAC_ _ Ab_ _ Gy
?

If you search LinkedIn for Shareblue, Media Matters, CtR., all the results are "freelance" or "creative" writers. They're just going to 1099 a bunch of pathetic liberal arts majors and MFAs who will just be happy to work fewer hours at the coffee shop and still collect some welfare.

What scares me the most about this is how it will work since it did constantly before. Maladjusted 20 somethings, LGBTQ, half coons, and white women will eat everything up and we'll have another progressive mess on our hands. Not that we don't have one going on at the state level already with racist non-white hiring policies and allowing corporations to underpay employees so they need to seek food and healthcare programs provided by government.

until they come to your door

>a.pomfe.co/hwjnthb.pdf
thank you user.
treason manifesto saved to read their crimes from on DOTR

Noticed the same user. Crusty image tools on this device but will bite bait on this..

Which is too late obviously.

That website is probably a honeypot so post the pdf here for us? Also check the dubs on that ID woa.

ERROR: no tools to do the job.
attaching big grab to aid other anons.
Still trying with the shit tools I have ( a decent threshold should make light work of it).
I believe it is the name of the leaker. I'm seeing B_ Abed/Abel currently - which as we all know can also be spelt "Seth Rich".

looks like the surgeons weren't watching brock's o2 sats….he woke up even more retarded

Wouldn't it be a shame if this was shit posted to Alex Jones, Paul J. Watson, Trump, Eric Trump, etc?

Is there a list of their names to cross reference? This would make it chill easy.
K… Abady?
I'll check back am. If not solved I may use weaponized autism on it with a decent graphics tool.
File was made on Monday afternoon 23rd January 2017 using Mac PC, editing a scan (likely in an office networked environment)
EXIF output below:
ExifTool Version Number : 9.46File Name : treasonous.pdfDirectory : .File Size : 46 MBFile Modification Date/Time : (my save date/time here)File Access Date/Time : (my save date/time here)File Inode Change Date/Time : (my save date/time here)File Permissions : rw-rw-r--File Type : PDFMIME Type : application/pdfPDF Version : 1.6Linearized : NoCreate Date : 2017:01:23 18:24:54ZModify Date : 2017:01:23 13:28:21-05:00Has XFA : NoXMP Toolkit : Adobe XMP Core 5.6-c015 84.159810, 2016/09/10-02:41:30Metadata Date : 2017:01:23 13:28:21-05:00Producer : Mac OS X 10.11 Quartz PDFContextDocument ID : xmp.dInstance ID : uuid:fcf34f9c-7f3f-b24d-b5b1-ba5246834941History Action : editedScannedDocHistory When : 2017:01:23 13:28:21-05:00History Parameters : Page:1Format : application/pdfPage Count : 49

HOLY FUCKING SHIT OP YOU MUST EITHER BE A REALLY HUGE AUTIST OR JUST A FAGGOT
STOP BREAKING LINKS
Holla Forums AUTOMATICALLY BREAKS LINKS

Can confirm that they have gone way too far with the tranny shit and normalfags are feeling it.

An antidote but relevant: A co-worker talked to my roommate today in hushed tones while they were at work about trannies and how she didn't understand why it's such a big deal. She's tired of hearing about it and this is coming from a bluepilled woman who voted for Hillary. This is actually a pretty big deal.

The jews are going way too hard and pushing things at a faster pace than most bluepills can handle. It's no longer a slow boil and they are starting to notice.

parting gift while the night is young

quality post nigger, enjoyed the read. here's your (you)

So is there going to be a video of Bibi fucking a three year old on AlJazerra next week? The panic is palpable.

See

LET
HER
RIP

We did?

No, you've just caused (((them))) to triple down on the bluepill strategies they have been using all along. Not only do we have to stop the overton window from shifting left, we need to stop it and start shifting it right. The meme war is far from over.

Highlight the bullshit guidelines Planned Parenthood just released that completely erased biology in favor of tranny mental illness, specially the fact that PP says four-year-old girls should be told they might be boys. Normie parents of newborns and children are a specially paranoid and over protective lot about creating what they see as the "perfect" environment for kids and showing that this tranny nonsense always leads to negative impact in later life (suicide, drug abuse) encourages more of them to pull away from progressive acceptance causes for the sake of their child.

As a matter of fact, highlighting how some of the sick single prog moms out there are have Munchausen by proxy and shaming them for using their kids for their own benefit works wonders in getting other parents afraid of pulling the same shit. 2 key points though: Always push how the innocent child is now permanently damaged by what happened and how hard their future is going to be because of what they suffered. Always push that it was NEVER the mother's fault but that of those sick, evil leftists who put those ideas in her and took advantage of a poor woman in a vulnerable position. Single mothers are always seen as the victim and anyone who attacks them is seen in a bad light no matter who they are.

Damn, what a shame :^)

They're committing the same fatal error as the Democucks; trying to pander to disparate, retarded minority groups that all hate each other. Then they wonder why they can't gain traction and a united front of Nazi anime masturbators are eating their lunch. It's like pottery in motion.

ya fuck you too

He's just sharing that he's newer than you, he doesn't remember a time when links linked

81 people to create their OC? There's more than that on Holla Forums. They do it for dollars. We for blood and soil. And when they make their propaganda, they release it though legacy media whose very conveyance discredits their message, or else social media where it is immediately subject the the public's response, which might be to ignore it while virally reposting adversely-partisan truth-advocacy from pashtoon spool festival chatboards on the dankweb.

Honestly, this document sounds like a long-shot grant proposal its author may believe has little chance of success.

I don't know about talking points but what I read was:

< taking your guns
< destroying your family
< killing your children before they're born
< ridding the world of cute girls you can get with
< taxing you for breathing
< making it illegal to do business with anyone but the man and even then taking a cut

good comeback but actually he's right. you shouln't do that anymore. it's wicked annoying. thanks.

Doesn't this Jew faggot have Cancer or Aids? I thought I heard that a couple months ago. Seemed like a ploy seeing how he pretty much was caught redhanded laundering money.

Fuck off. Old fag habits die hard. OP started a quality thread. Don't get butthurt over syntax.

That being said just remove http:// and the link isn't activated

ya i keep forgetting… being an oldfag and all my memory isnt what it used to be… hell i can even remember where I buried the bodies…

can remember or can't remember?

you fucking oldfags can't even type

Derailing, but Dunkirk was amazing. Halfway through I thought "God fucking damn, this just drags on and I have no idea if they're going to end it right here or three hours from now", and then I realized it was intentional, since that's exactly the feeling the people there felt.

Sound design was fucking top tier, too. Stukas shrieking gave me a fucking hard on. I also liked the artistic choice to show no Nazis, and even when they did, they were blurred out of focus.

This will never not be funny

I remember of David Brock announced of creating a media empire sort which main purpose is to collect and distribute any "information" that can undermine, attack and destroy Trump's presidency. But since it's also with Shareblue, there's high probability of tons of shit that they've amassed.
If this is true, then there's another "JournoList" which from mayor liberal mediums colluding on reporting strategies, when will they announce, who will they attack etc. Remember the Seth Rich story which the investigator then started to sue Fox News for no apparent reason and then how the (((media))) vigorously went in with this story in order to bury everything as a conspiracy theory. Same as how much they tried to hide Awan-Schultz story.

So they're going to try and challenge anons to an online harassment and shitposting campaign?
Who do they think we are?

Nobody cares about those fake issues anymore. People care about the wall, jobs, niggers, etc.

a wall of jobless niggers IS something people should be concerned about 4 real

I have so many questions about this single sentence. He's writing about France, right? France was founded on egalitarianism. He must mean France. Also slavery is kind of the opposite of egalitarianism, so there is no way he means the USA. I mean he's not fucking retarded, right? Also France is a Democracy. The USA is a Republic. So clearly they want to discredit and oppose the president of France. Good luck, Shareblue, you mouthbreathing cumswappers.

any mirrors?

docdroid.net/0wKxdLn/337535680-full-david-brock-confidential-memo-on-fighting-trump.pdf

I've been linking this on 4chan during past 6 months. This leak is pretty old but it's good redpill to annoy shills.

You might be on to something. I noticed a lot of anti-right, pro kike shilling on Youtube starting yesterday on the normally pro right comments sections of certain channels. Lauren Southern, PJW, Sargon…the usual suspects. The center left cucks who are the tavistockway to red pilling for young normies. Anyways, it does seem like something rustled the kikes jimmies.

Fuck. I meant tavistockway not "tavistockway". I re-worded the sentence and didn't edit. Covfefe.

this user is right, they really are their own worst enemies, they do half our work for us, we should magnify their most insane voices while pushing cuckservatives to t_d reddit fags and t_d reddit fags into alt lite and alt lite into us

The goal behind pushing transgender issues, seems to be to pushing the deconstruction of gender. The important part is pushing all these invented genders with it, as most transgenders seems to claim that their condition is biological and wanting to transition to the other gender. The latter part is kept quiet as one side gets to push its "gender is a social construction" narrative and the other gets some rights and protections.
If done right, as in Canada, you get a law that basically says that any invented gender is as real as female and male.

While that might alienate large parts of the movement, if you get that shit into laws and already have parts of academia behind you on that narrative, that seems like a huge victory on their part.
It seems to be about defining the most important underlying axiom in gender inequality debates, which is to which degree is gender biological and/or a social construct. If it is purely a social construct, every issue with difference of outcome between gender becomes an issue of discrimination, which in turn validates most of their talking points related to gender.

So user, memeing that the B in LGBTQ+ stands for Bi = TWO genders only would cause them to devour their own?

Criminally unchecked ID HITLER QUADS

Best way to meme trannies is
That is the core of the disorder and can massively trigger beyond normal levels..
The Bi idea is good too - how to meme?

From what I've seen, they're already devouring their non-trans members over "privilege", gay men over not wanting to sleep with trans-men, and especially lesbians for not wanting to sleep with men who are taking hormones and dressing as women. Adding that Bisexual might be "problematic" term might just add some fuel to an already well-lit fire.

Heil of appreciation
Good meme for the T.
You ask the meme general how to meme? You absolute madman!
We can use the B to hit the T next to it like this (Pic related)

Fuel added user. Let the fire rise.>>10372800

Reminder that they truly believe that they can can pass off as a real women but when called out they'll damage control something along the lines of of gender being a construct and they don't have to look like women to actually be one.

(checked)
Kek favours this one…
Great work, meme general
I still am wary though of gender as per below

Then we fire back with

Horrifying posts though.. jeepers, delusional to point of cognitive dissonance like plebs were with 9/11.

Brock is just plain fucking creepy beyond words.
I will cheer anything and any endeavor that reduces him to the status he so justly deserves.

Good but could be better.

Looks like old material.

BUMP

WHY IS THIS NOT A STICKY?!

Seconded (also bump)

Yes we know that, however:
"Do not talk to a fool in the language of the wise, he will not understand. Speak to a fool in his own language - that he will hear" -meme general

Soon

soon

bumpity bump bump

Reporting back - I got Abaty (?) on the second name.
Anyone have second source confirmation (databases, etc)?

topkek everyone hates brock

bipity bopity bump

Didn't voat ban shareblue links after they spammed /news/ with them?

Obligatory.

bump this shit nigga

B U M P
U
M
P

is this shit gettin slid?

bumbpfuk

bump, we are being raided.

Kek

Looks like David Brock is a low level interference player, a fall-guy alongside his organization. It's probably wiser to focus on bigger fish, or finish off these groups fast and efficiently before moving on. No more time for just trolling and playing around.

bump

Why dont you just commit suicide?
Have your own little personal happening, you pussy.

bump

yes, and we are being raided again, look at the fucking catalog.