Prepare for Lord of the Rings to get murdered. LOTRCUCKS GONNA EAT IT UP

Prepare for Lord of the Rings to get murdered. LOTRCUCKS GONNA EAT IT UP

On the bright side with LotR going into public domain, anyone will be able do produce LotR media.

No one will watch this.

LOL what

No gonna happen. They will claim Perpetual Copyright if they haven't done it already.

Frodo - Donald Glover
Sam - Daniel Kaluuya
Merry - Ice Cube
Pippin - Kevin Hart
Gandalf - Djimon Hounsou
Bilbo - Martin Freeman
Legolas - Taye Diggs
Aragorn - Jamie Foxx
Boromir - Mahershala Ali
Gimli - Forest Whitaker
Arwen - Bella Thorne
Saruman - Christoph Waltz
Wormtongue - Trevante Rhodes
Theoden - Lawrence Fishbourne
Faramir - John Boyega
Eomer - Anython Mackie
Galadriel - Emma Watson
Haldir - Ewan Mcgreggor
Elrond - Tyler Perry
Eowyn - Keira Knightley
Lurtz - Idris Elba
Gollum - Maisie Williams
Mouth of Sauron - Daisy Ridley
Treebeard -Whoopi Goldberg
Denethor - Denzel Washington
Tom Bombadil - Chris Tucker
Cave Troll - Kirsten Dunst

REPORTED REPORTED REPORTED

They already took a shit on Hobbit after it became clear what a mess it was.
Normalfags will eat it up tough and that is the problem.
The actual fans have long been disenfranchised.

< 2018
< Oh. Looks like the gay hobbits are fucking.

Why do normalfags not understand friendship?
Not enough war?

>>>Holla Forums

J.R.R. Tolkien's Jewish Great-Grandson
Nicholas Tolkien is an observant Jew whose new play about the Holocaust just opened in New York.

When Christopher Tolkien issued a statement that the "Tolkien estate would be best advised to avoid any specific association with the films", Simon Tolkien broke ranks, offering to cooperate with the filmmakers, stating "It was my view that we take a much more positive line on the film and that was overruled by my father." Following up a 2001 interview with the Independent, Simon in 2003 gave interviews to the Daily Telegraph and other media in which he discussed his strained relationship with his father, describing it as a permanent breach.However, they have since reconciled.
Simon married Tracy Steinberg and had son Nicholas.

I fucking lost it at that image. OP you owe me 2 sides

oh man even the most based anglo there was got kiked.

You know what, you seem to have an uncanny knowledge of nigger actors.

That's what happens when you actually watch films

WE WUZ RANGZ AND SHEET

YEP

Pleb

you're a cuck and a pleb

Leslie Jones should play Galadriel

You're the cuck and a pleb

NAZI

RETURN OF THE KANG

God damn you make me angry you little mysogynist. I can just see you now, sniggering at having posted ANOTHER RACIST thread. Flicking back and forth between threads eagerly waiting for replies which are the only form of social interraction in your life. You've probably spent every night of 2017 this way, stuffing cheap processed food into your mouth as you FUCK MY FUCKING FORUMS with your vapid horseshit. The closest thing you have to friends are the ants living on the crumbs inside your keyboard, at some point we could have counted your mother but she probably doesn't go near the room now, even reaching for the doorhandle reducing her to a sobbing wreck. I can picture you reading this and thinking of an epic zinger to reply with, as you idly swing one of your poosocks around your head. The grin on your face revealing your yellow teeth accented with hints of green from copious consumption of Mountain Dew, the ends of your fat sausage fingers stained orange from Dorito consumption. To call you subhuman would be degrading to subhumans, to call you scum inadequate since that's the only thing you produce. You are the lowest possible form of life, you are to single celled organisms as an abortion is to a person. I'd tell you to kill yourself but you're so fucking filthy your corpse would probably re-animate and continue as usual. An eternity of being flayed alive is not ample punishment for the severity of the stain you have left on this world, having to touch your rancid hide for even a semptosecond would be a greater punishment than that to whatever unfortunate entity had to carry out the act. Even once the stars have burned out, and the universe is an endless black void dotted with dead celestial bodies, it will be a worse place because you existed. For the love of god and all things holy, leave, and never come back.

I love this pasta.

I don't think "LOTRCUCKS" is a group.
I'm content with reading the books.

I lol'd.

That's like being the tallest dwarf or the smartest retard.

Topkek.