What does Holla Forums think about this game based off of the events of GamerGate?

What does Holla Forums think about this game based off of the events of GamerGate?

anomalousgames.tumblr.com/

I hope there's an option for no voice actors

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DragonpunkGame/status/758036721812373504
archive.is/vkTrH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How dare you…

no please no

tbh I'd just play as Holla Forums-tan and disregard everything else

fucking gaytarded

The reddit-loli is cute.

I want to fuck the reddit-loli

Seem cool, why are they changing vivian, anyway? She's perfect the way she is

no clue, they probably wanted to make things consistent.

autistic

GG is a never ending source of shame for this board

I like the coloring and the design of the previous sprites more, now that I actually take a look.

They just needed a bit of touch-up and they'd have been good to go.

sage is not a downvote, all it does is not bump the thread. Why bother using it?

Because I don't want to bump this thread

Hi newfag

samefag much?

It's cancer given form and you really need to go back to reddit now.

It's called self-moderation, I'm not surprised you haven't heard of it before

I still laugh at how Holla Forums doesn't understand what sage means.

If only I knew moon so I wouldn't have to spend time on a board that imports foreign concepts and then DOES IT WRONG all the time.

Using sage as a way to "insult" someone's post or thread is just completely wrong and a retarded misuse of a good feature that is so popular in sites like 2ch and Futaba. Fuck, iichan and 4-ch do it right. It's just Holla Forums and Holla Forums's lame knockoffs that fail at using sage.

The true meaning of sage means that YOUR POST isn't worthy enough to bump the thread. It's ironic, because you think that you're insulting others while you're just, in fact, insulting yourself. Yes, sage can be used when posting a derogatory comment in a thread that you don't want to bump, but posting with just the word "sage" accomplishes nothing but contribute to spamming the board. The trend of replying with the name of a tripfag and sage is even worse, as it accomplishes nothing and only serves to increase the e-penis of whoever you're "attacking".

The sage feature was never meant to serve as an implied insult or general disagreement! Why people started using it that way is beyond me. There are plenty of reasons why one would choose not to bump a thread with his reply. For example, bumping threads with stupid one liner replies should be discouraged and those people should be coerced into using sage instead.

I want to use sage, yet I almost never do it on Holla Forums because people will jump on me thinking I'm insulting their post or something.

That looks terrible

When we got here anons used it all the time for when we didnt want to bump threads needlessly. You still see if there and there

Not posting is self-moderation

The art is decent. I just hope it doesn't try to take itself seriously for even half a second, because it's already bordering on the 'tism

hello newfriend

It's a fucking stupid idea, that's what I think.

Swing and a miss, but that's okay. Sometimes this sort of thing needs to happen on threads that don't belong here, like this one.

How does a thread about a video game not belong here? What if you don't belong here? Why are you trying to be a hotpocket?

that looks so autistic

Also I would suggest not having #1 as an idle pose for Holla Forums, it makes him look like a fashionista wannabe faggot. The devs should give him a strong upright stance with his chin raised slightly that outwardly shows his strict and strong-willed character. Holla Forums would not sashay.

So it's accurate?

You're the one trying to defend a non-existent indie game that's niGGer trash to boot, you tell me.

I didn't defend anything, care to point out where I did?

Holla Forums please go

Prove I'm from Holla Forums.

Prove you're not a faggot

sage

I didn't want to fucking bump the thread you nigger. That's fucking why I used sage.

I was hoping that this thread would eventually slide due to people not bumping it with posts, but rip. Now you get to behold this "quality thread" shitting up the catalog. Enjoy.

This post is pure, undiluted autism

_,,,_        ,、、,ィ'"ィ'"ー--'ー-- 、、      .r'⌒      ミ、 ヾ;:::::::::.ヽ     ,r'"    ミソ  ,ィツ  ;i:::::::::::i^ヽ    f   `ミ=彡'   ,ィ,,,,:'::::)(::::::::::::. ゙!    (:::.    ̄  ,,>;;r=''''' クフ´``=!:::::リ   、Jミヾ ミ、__,ィヅゝゝ  ´    -'1:::ツ    (   `ー=/ _、、、、、,_  ,、-─レ′     ゝf ,r-、マ ´,ィrか;   f''セ)`' リ     ( | l 仆、!    `´   ゙!   ,|!        `ヾゝ、_、      ..., ,〉  ,l!     Are you frustrated?       )ィ :::ド、    _,,......、、 /       '^1い:F\    ー  /        `^ゴ  \、     /ゥ、         ;'ゝ=-x-''ミ==''彡ヘ、_      __,,、、」ミ,l7/ハ.「>)ノ ン'",、-"^ `''…ーッ,ニy-  ,-‐ゥrイl」[..、-'ヘ_/l|l.i ヒ彡チ、-''^ー--、、_f∠ //_  ハ-─'''''三≡、 -:jjj:`""´. _,ィ'^ミニー-、、、,,,__  ,r'ニ ̄r='''ヽヽ、 lll   ,、-',、-'´c=ヽ`''ァ ,ィ‐-、`:、  ゙!∫`| |   `i | ||| r''"-''" '⌒ヽ_ノ,ノ//  ⊂ノ

I had sex with a girl

You regard this as a video game when it is in fact garbage. The ones you told off with your "sage is not a downvote" comment, which by the way is a hallmark of a redditor, they managed to get it.

I assume you're trying to assert you're from Holla Forums then? If anyone on Holla Forums actually still cares about GG I don't know if that's funny or sad.

Nah, they're pretty much memeing along with Trump's campaign now. They stopped giving a shit about GG along with Holla Forums a long time ago.

Metal Gear Solid is garbage, please quit posting it on Holla Forums

Bump

So did Justin Trudeau; that proves nothing

I am not from Holla Forums. But Holla Forums are rats

Hi Holla Forums

oh boy, a game to celebrate the greatest accomplishment of reddit

Holy shit

r       ィヽ                              | ヽ.     / / |                            _ j  vl!,⌒ `'ノ、ノ                           ィ!::::|ゝ'  \ゞ\\                          ' /| :::|ノ    iゞ、.ヾ! ヽ                       ,/ / |!__|     ゞ,..ノ`ヽ,リ                      ,. '  '   |! ! /・\      ノ'                    イ    ノ' ″ || :::::⌒ゝ   ,  !                  /       レ'/  |r=ォ     i   _j._ l!                  /  /! l!レ''"/  ハメ\   /,. --ヽ         ____ ,./ イ /ノ!L,ノ /  ∧| \:::\r/:::/ヽ.   !′      ,  "´       7/ノ/     /  /  ゞ.._ \::rt::/  ヽ ゙ 、   /         /        '     '     `rーゞラ rャ    i  /  ,/      '      /     /      /   ヽ..:.:ゞ!、,.._ ,.:j./  レ       '              ,     /     ゝ(__人__)'   '        i        ヽ            /      `トェェェイ  '                          ∧        `ー'´

Lain was garbage

Now you're seeing self-moderation in action. Where anons come into a thread and sage because it's shit, it doesn't stop a dumb nigger from bumping it anyway

You don't know what self-moderation is, user. It seems you're too new here.

Now, i dunno when you rolled in from fagtown, but saging keeps a thread off the front page and away from the majority of people who only refresh Holla Forums rather than delving into it's depths, as well as the olde tyme method of sagebombing a thread to it's bump limit in protest of the bullshit. These are the methods that've been used for years; you can go on about your honorable japanese internet attitude that's been folded a thousand times, but this is how we do shit downtown, motherfucker.

If you were as good at fitting in as you seem to think, you wouldn't need to accuse me of being new to try and win an argument

No, it doesn't, watch.
Bump.

Yes, that's true. But what you're ignoring is that the thread is effectively tanked. It will never, not ever, (unless cuckmods will it) go back to being about the original topic. You rinse and repeat this for every undesirable shitthread, and eventually newfags and trash will learn to just not make them.

This is self-moderation. The userbase is firmly establishing what it acceptable and not.

Downvoted.

No, this is how Holla Forums should look like

So video games are no longer acceptable on Holla Forums?

this probably the most autistic thing on the internet

chris chan isn't even THAT autistic

Oh, absolutely. There's no hope for this thread now

It's still non-existent indie garbage, same as it was when OP made the thread

Did Val ruin this too?

Sounds exactly like Reddit and Neogaf behavior. What's next, shadowbans?

DIS ANODAH SHOA

That's an accurate representation, you mong. He's a madman
Now run away before he gets YOU too.

/\     ____   / ̄\      / `\\w/  _川_  `//⌒  }      {   ミ /  / _川_ \  ミ    /      \ ミ ´ノ ( / _川 \ ノ( ミ  /       ,}彳  ⌒  /ノハヽ\  ⌒ ミY       彡  ⌒\ 、     r/⌒   `ミ      彡  ― (l ゝヽ    /(l フ ―   ミ__      ,彡 ―  ⌒ }    { ⌒  ―   ミ ノ\       ,彡 ― 、 ⌒',    /⌒ 、  ノ ( ミ   ノ\      ,ノ⌒ミ  {ミ   ',__/  ミ}  ⌒ ミ /  ,ノ\     ,/\ /彡 ',ミ  ヽ_/  ミ/  rwミ   /  ノ\    /\   /_ノヽ-レ‐v^v-レ-イY从ゝ      /   ノ\  /\        | {::::::::l:::::::::://         / ,   /  /ヽ  /\   \   \  ', Vv::j:::vイ/   /   /  /    /   ,} /   \       \ \二二/ /  /    {         //

The chicks are pretty nice.

Yes and? This is a video games board.

Probably, all namefags are cancer and tend to infect anything within a radius of themselves.

bump to page 1

Now I want to see this operator extraordinaire in action

Well you've tried talking about it here and it hasn't happened. Maybe the GG thread has what you're after. And by the way, MGS is a gift from the gods compared to this trash and I don't even need to play it to see that

So you admit you don't play video games and only come here because your mom won't let you play them?

This is the funniest fucking thing I've seen on this board in months, keep the thread going.

Why?

I see no argument here, but some nice ad hominems

You can stop making UT AUs anyday now, tumblr.

this thread is going places fast

You're allowed to post what you like, and we're allowed to call you a retarded faggot for liking it. That's how every community works.

See also: Undertale.

Because some folk don't want to bump shitty threads, faggot.
Why not kill yourself?

My reading comprehension just kicked in. Is this game literally based off the events of GamerGate or just using characters related to GamerGate?

Shit, old design looks miles better.
Why'd they do that?

checked

Nice.

loli's shouldn't sage

Same to you

Fuck off.

Outside of that chekum post, mind you. But saging dubs posts is just basic manners.

Regardless, they ain't using it as a downvote, you double cuck.

oh boy here we go

10 dollars

Personally, I always saw it as a "I want to reply, but I don't want to bump your shit thread" sort of lot.
Same reason I'd use something like archive for a website, or WEBMs to a youtube video.
Don't want to give those tossers views, though I do want to see it.

Thanks, you too

I honestly would play a Turn Based RPG featuring Slavs

Are you involved with this game somehow? Just curious.

No, just hate redditfags who think they make Holla Forums's rules

ITT: samefags plus half a dozen butthurt revoltards that hate the evil goobers with such passion but can't go to other Holla Forums boards because they are all dead thus forced to stay here.

Not you in particular but saging to express displeasure in general is pretty funny behavior, especially when you factor in the le ebin downvote joke. It's not like the behavior started with the chan obsession/hatred of Reddit anyways, just the downvote terminology for it, I remember sages being used for that when I first started checking imageboards out around 2009-2010.

Like, the thread's shit and they're sitting there bitching about how it's shit and instead of ignoring it or reporting it they're in there getting tushie-tattered about it and even moreso if somebody brings up they're saging purely to express their displeasure with the thread, what are they doing if not downvoting in a roundabout way? It's just semantics.

See

For me, and I would think a lot of folk here, it's more about not wanting to bumb a bad thread, but still wanting to comment.

I sure as hell wouldn't want someone to report the thread just because they think its shitty. That's just straight up rulecuckery. Anyone who does that is a massive scumsucking faggot dickhead. We don't bump shit threads, we don't have them censored. That's wrong.

I just want to know what OP means.

I'm just asking if you were, it's ok, we all need to start somewhere I guess.

Enjoy your ban

Posting a muslim girl without her burka is pretty haram.

It's shit, don't get me wrong.
But it ain't avatarfagging.

You must be pretty new if you didn't know there is one autist who uses that anime girl specifically

Eat a dick.

I think you've just mixed them up, on account of being so horribly generic and faceless.

Reported for making me go out of my way to respond.

Reports would've been likely thrown out, by all means, but it's the thought that counts.

Having only 1 dub roll and 1 reroll has been a rule for well over a year now.

we can't have this on page 2, bump

Looks like total garbage. GG is an embarassment to this community

Why?

i JUST now realize that he combine logo looks like a part of a valve's steam logo
the handle part
jesus fuck

Well shit, how about that.
Incidentally, I flipped it so as to be pointing to one's numbers.
Might be harder to've noticed otherwise. Lazy shits couldn't even design a proper logo for their main badguys.

Looks more like the horde symbol/

RIP, it was too ambitious and never stood a chance

a fucking disgrace nobody checked these

Hi Acid.

At this point, I think gamergate has lost relevance, and has gone off the original objective it was to achive, or if it hasn't then it certainly hasn't archived it.
Not that I really care, I never came here because of gamerate.

In 3 to 4 years, they MIGHT have a 20 second playable demo.

In general, it'd be an easy opportunity for all around butthurt, but it'd take nerve and skill, neither are in abundant quality.

How do you anti learn at art? That's impressive in its own right but holy shit, the shading used to be so much nicer.

No it should look somewhat like this

theres another one being developed on 4chan /d/

they still use clover vivian over there

Is this autism?

All I know is that Danielle is a cutie patooty

Are you really getting this autistically angry about some flash game someone made a hobby?

Op fucked up with the title though he should have said based of characters involved in gg rather than events or just say Fan made games involving characters ranging from board tans to actual game characters

Then theres this flash made by a random devfag he has about 6 of these

Some of the cosplayers still use clover vivian instead of ribbon vivian this chaps my Netherlands a bit

Nooope

If she were a trap that would be an improvement and I'm not even into traps. She's cokefiend/10.

I don't know anything about this or what side it supports or whether its a good game or not but I do know for a fact that it is garbage-tier dumpster trash without question and anyone who would even consider creating such a thing should absolutely kill themselves.

The devs of this game often post updates and shit gimme a sec to find it

Why do you say that user? You haven't seen the gameplay yet

Reddit ruins everything they touch.

hate to say it but,
this

twitter.com/DragonpunkGame/status/758036721812373504
archive.is/vkTrH

Vivian James mod for xcom 2

you know I don't get it, GamerGate actually make me right wing. How on earth did these retarded faggots remain to have faith in the left right after the left fucked them over?

why?

lol sage

Because dear child people can still agree on something even if they don't share the same political ideology.
Not evrything is as black and white as Holla Forums made you to believe

both

Actually Holla Forums would have you believe everything is white.

Leftists are faggots with a mental illness, go back to your Reddit containment thread with the namefags.

PR faggotry. Some of them tried to prove gamers aren't misogynistic but who really gives a fuck if we are? All it is just a made-up term by feminists.

looks kind of gay. but i really wanna bone reddit loli, whats her name again?

Here's a thingy for the game man op really dropped the ball hard on this thread.

I want to bury my face in the hair around her neck and just sniff the hell out of it

why would you change your entire political stance based on this? what a fucking sheep

thats your daughter, man

They already tried that, didn't work out that well

women in gayming , what did we expect

You really aren't from here are you? You certainly don't seem like it. Lolbertarian subreddits and /r/KotakuInAction seems your speed.

where does her arm go?

Needs about 30 more frames before it stops looking like complete shit.

I hate normalfags.
Vivian was supposed to be for Afterlife Empire, Holla Forums and that was it.

Cause Reddit's shit.

well it wasn't JUST GG,

I took the red pill, trump is right, /pol is right, Alex Jones was right, these globalist marxist bastards need to burn

The retarded midget is called Gilda Mars she was made by plebbitors around the same time as Vivian but they suck and lack no creativity her original design was this monstrosity.

Till some drawfags redesigned her at least 3 times to make her look somewhat passable

the corrupt need to burn

exactly, my apologies.

Pick one, loser.

yeah its still in the dev stages right now

Can't control these urges man

Her arm is having an existential crisis

reptilian pls go

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh the memories keep flooding back to me

wat

holy shit that's some cringy fanfiction tier bullshit right there.

Game is still under development as long as it not star citizen im ok with it.

Interestingly no one asked how this game is funded?

I just assumed it was done the old fashioned way: with spare fucking time and work ethic

There,s also a Vivian james dating sim somewhere i have no idea if its still being worked on.

thats why its hilarious

i want to FUG vivian

This thread reeks of autism.

I don't see why you bother.

So what kind of game is it, even?

that doug stanhope video is using warthunder music lol

I'm sorry i can't, i don't even know what this thread even got derailed towards, other than shitposting, before OP could press 'make thread'. I can't stop laughing at this shit, is this what reddit calls a raid nowadays? Goddamn eternal septemberfags.

why are you all so hostile towards your old friends?

This shit is making me lol

I remember that thread on /gamergate/. Nothing ever came of it. It died in that thread.

OP created that gif to make it seem like it was from a real VN, asking if anyone wanted to make a GG VN. Autists responding to OP wanted it to be an "allegorical" retread of GG with GG figureheads as characters. One autistic post literally said it needed to be done, to honor the actions of everyone involved. I've never seen so many autistic people ask for something so autistic to be created in one concentrated thread of autism.

But can you fuck the dragon?

someone post the uncensored full color loli getting fucked by the dragonar doujinshi

the what now

Good lord those shitty edit threads were fantastic

So this actually still a thing?

complete and utter cancer

Isn't Freya supposed to be blonde?

bleached blonde, shes naturally blue haired

The only people who remained liberals after gamergate are absolute retards.

It's still going.

Just on an IRC chat with like 2 guys on it

what are even the events of GamerGate

So how is the game turning up so far?

Who's the best girl and why is it Gilda?

She is no longer related to Reddit.

sarkessian
five guys
gamers are dead
milo
salt

theres going to be filth and lies surrounding you no matter what you believe in. theres merits to many political stances, i dont think it makes sense to just sign up for one group

but shes hot

and i was looking for souce of this music for so long. THX

For what purpose? GG died and the only thing that remained is rotting corpse reddit keeps poking at for some reason. I mean if gg somehow regained the steam it had a year or two ago then this would have been a great idea.

See
She was made to represent reddit, not actually be reddit.
She's cuter and more endearing than anything reddit could wish to be

Kill yourselves at anytime

GG won't die because it's a perpetual bogeyman that the saltymedia just can't let go of.

Gamergate achieved what little it was capable of without becoming political and attacking the source and there were far too many retards from reddit to allow that to happen.

Ok i will.

Who's the nazi and the blue haired girls?

Ebjn meam XD

nigger luigi

I remember the first pic belonged to a failed vidya project we worked on for GamerGate last year, It was an RPG starring Vivian.

reddit girl looks cute!

Great job user, you're a dyke.

bump

quads

that's a dude.

I mean, it looks pretty decent. It's just that it's fucking reddit, and we're gonna be reminded how "GAYMERGATE IS ABOUT EFFICS IN GAEM JOURNALISM AND NOTHING ELSE" every other second. Willing to bet that Milo or Sargon of Mossad will voice-act a character in this shit.

Leaking again I guess.

I imagine a JRPG
i imagine characters like S4T… wearing a tinfoil hat… his main attack would be summoning the cosmic spaghetti monster and dropping it on his enemies

GG served it's porpous, it exposed undeniable proof of how corrupt the media was and turned a fuckload of weebs into full time Holla Forumsacs

also the events that happened during gamergate could serve as the basis for an epic story.
The problem would be making sure there is no historical revisionism during the development porcess

Fucking /agdg/fags. Never doing shit for the craft, only for portfolio padding and easy money. And using social media for PR, because you can't just make a game in silence, without trying to look professional for your future potential employers.

Fucking hell, I was actually looking forward to this project, but after seeing this and the shit people like Sukeban Games and Yanderedev had pulled, I'm skeptical about anything that comes from /agdg/.

I'd rape her and abuse her, that would be the only way.

She was redesigned by us, then she became an actual good character.

DO NOT SEXUALISE THE GILDA

More like the 20 autist from the GG threads defending this shitty meme game.

Fuck off reddit

why not?

Come on faggot, don't be so fucking obvious newfag.

Jesus, there are so fucking many newfags.

btw, propoganda games are propaganda games, and propaganda games are shit. sjw makes propaganda games, they're shit. gamergate made (and is making) a propaganda game and it's shit.

stop using games to push your fucking agenda on either side.

now THIS is autistic

YOU DO NOT BELONG HERE.

I'm glad I don't have autism.

bump

why?

user you are a madman. Keep going.

you all fucking faggot, i hope you kill yourselves

No, the redditors over at the gg thread took the reddit girl in, not Holla Forums.

Source of image?

She is pure and innocent, plus a little kid. She deserves better!

Jokes on you, I've never been on Reddit

Why do you wanna know user? What do you intend to do if I give you the sauce?

You sure type like one.

What does that even mean?

OH MY GOD

this thread just keep getting worse and worse

triggered?

this thread is so shit
just put it out of it's misery

I just came to this thread and thought it was shit and saged. Not every user shitposting in this thread is samefagging.

Hi reddit, just because Mark does something doesn't mean it's okay to do.

Why didn't you just like filter it or ignore it? Are you autistic? Do you not realize sage doesn't do anything?

The only way for it to truly die is for it to hit the natural bump limit.
Therefore, let the shitposting festival commence!

I

don't

know

user

what

could

it

possible

be?

You messed up faget, that image gave me source. You have no power over me now.

I just do it due to my autism. And I don't want my posts to bump the thread.

i'm at a loss for words
you can't be this unironically autistic

Its two years too late, granted you don't make a game in a minute but even a more basic game back in early 2015 would have made a difference while this game now comes when nobody cares anymore

GG itself wasted to much time trying to disprove the sjws while the correct strategy was to discredit them by unearthing all the ugly shit they did and spaming it everywhere.

Some did this but the vast majority was trying to do things to counter the lies of the sjws instead which is a waste of time since it takes far more effort to knock down a lie than to create it, and the sjws are lying machines

Add to that that unlike previous times like the chanology era it was sjws who had the upper hand by simply being bloggers at mainstream sites that spend millions in SEO meaning that their lines would spread further and farther than GG's counter arguments

At the end it was always about money, GG didn't drive anita the cunt out of vidya but the fact that she was losing favor due to a number of projects blessed by her and her cronies having abysmal results. And gawker didn't go bankrupt because of GG but their own stupidity in trolling powerful people like thiel which happened ages before GG or even the current wave of sjw faggotry

TLDR: not too little but really fucking late to make a difference

Enjoy your ban, then.

You're trying way too hard to fit in.

If you didn't want to bump the thread just don't post in it.

Jokes on you user, those two images weren't from the same source. You'll never get the original one now.

Post counting didn't become a thing until Mark started stickying threads. Of course you memespewing redditfags would latch onto that.

Where do you think we are user?

I'm sorry you're too new here, reddit

Can't argue there.

fine then
kill yourself

Where did I defend it, user? All you have to do is post the reply where I defended "tumblrtardism".

click on your id and look for yourself

That's not proof, user. I'm asking for the specific reply. I'm sure if you're actually smart enough you might figure out how to make an argument.

I wonder if we can make him go over (100)

Threads already garbage to begin with, there was never any constructive conversations to begin with
Bitch please, this isn't a general or some other bullshit
kek

Bruh the reason why I'm in this thread is because you're in this thread and it's fucking hilarious. Thanks for the laffs fam.

i think YOU are reddit, user

That's not your decision to make
Because of redditfag shitposters like you

also
you clearly don't belong here

smh tbh fam XD

no.
i blame the colombian retard anyway

watch dem edges son.

I just noticed the post count. What the fuck.

The fat kike is probably jerking it to dolphin porn too hard to care.

smh tbqfah oniifam

OMG user UR OUT OF CONTROL, DONT HIT OVER 9000 XD

thats real hot, but stop it with the bluffing

we broke him

lmao fam smh just go out and pik up some tingz

You didn't break shit, you underaged faggot. Quit trying to act like you're hot shit.

bruh that's an eggsellent post

Gonna post porn or what? i'm waiting

fo shiz fampai

for fuck sakes, someone get to posting porn already this thread needs to die

Calm down user, only need a few more posts.

this thread was dead from the start
BEGIN

good looks mah niqqa

perfect for this tumblrite

Just so you guys know I'm just going to make another thread about this thing once this thread hits page 13, so everything you're doing is in vain.

God speed user.

also
how new are you?

you're the one from reddit here, dude

idk man, you're the new one here

We ain't past 300 yet newfag.

prove it
I actually didn't make this thread, learn to read IDs, newfag.

That's because the volunteers are actually stepping up and removing your cancer.

THAT'S OUR GOY

hmmmm

this thread is absolotely cuuhraaayziii

if youre dumping porn to derail? absolutely

FUCK WHAT DID I MISS?

I wanted a good thread! It gave me shitposting.

the worst thread of all time

nice thread

Bump. Why must redditfags sagebomb threads they don't like?

This is a good thread.

You don't seem to be, no

Jokes on you I saw the hentai so I can find source anytime.

H-H-H-Holy shit.

And now they love it, they can abuse and beat up everybody and nobody can stop 'em. Nobody can stop 'em! They're having their way with America! They want our guns! And if you're not with 'em cops and military, then you will declare that you are with the Republic now. And don't tell me that I'm a weirdo 'cause I'm upset about this, and I should only go get upset about my favorite football team winning or losing. Listen, I know what tyranny means, I know the bankers are putting poison in our food and water. I know the bankers have stolen 8.5 trillion. I know we're under the War Powers Act. I know they're hurting us, I know they're carrying out New Word Order, I know they staged those terror attacks. You know what it's like to gut up to this and go out every day and go past the peer pressure and come out day one and say 9/11 was an inside job and lose most of the radio stations I was on? You know what it's like to go to sleep every night knowing you work for a bunch of psychotic killers, and you bastards are probably gonna end up killing me one day?! You know what it's like knowing you've ruined my life?! You know what it's like, you sons of bitches?! I'm tired of your crap! You commit evil, you're part of an evil system, and we're standing up against you! And the Republic is going to defeat you in the end! Some of us won't make it personally through this, but a lot of us are. And in the end you are gonna be brought to justice for all the kids you kidnapped for CPS, all you CPS workers, all you corrupt bureaucrats, all of you that've had your way with innocent children over and over again, who think your evil is invincible, you're not invincible and God is gonna deal with you, and you are cursed to hell!

Name one thing gamergate has accomplished in the past six months. Fucking with goons like Galvez doesn't count as they're nobodies even though it was damned funny.

Why would Holla Forums have anything against this game?
As long as the gameplay is good, all is good.

Sage is a downvote
If a sage the thread the thread will be pulled from the catalog just like muh plebbit.

This very thread

Thread is past bump limit, so trying to bump it every 10 minutes is not going to work. See you in the next thread to shitpost though!

Go back to your general with your e-celebs and namefags.

I know you'll throw the "tumblr is good for porn" excuse because you're a pleb who doesn't use sadpanda.

dcwd

Holy shit, this thread was retarded.

Good riddance it's dying. I cannot understand the point of all this retarded generalized stigma against an online campaign to fight the actual cuck ridden cult of socjus and force political shit out of already shit or mediocre games.

Oh, wait, Holla Forums is full of retards who spew whatever shit they feel like anyways. Forget I tried to rationalize this.

If I were a gamedev I would love to create a sidescrolling beatem up, similar to double dragon, final fight or ninjawarriors also in snes graphics. You would be beating up beta cucks, femishits and the final boss would be george soros.