SINO-INDIAN BORDER DISPUTE ABOUT TO GO HOT

SINO-INDIAN BORDER DISPUTE ABOUT TO GO HOT

tl;dr Chinks say poos have to leave some mountains or they attack no later than 2 weeks.

nytimes.com/2017/08/04/world/asia/china-india-border-tensions.html
archive.is/NjO2y

foreignpolicy.com/2017/08/02/how-long-can-china-and-india-avoid-war-in-the-himalayas/
archive.is/R3Aiv

cnn.com/2017/07/03/asia/bhutan-india-border-dispute/index.html
archive.is/7rEmI

yahoo.com/news/india-china-standstill-over-border-dispute-153101768.html
archive.is/l2Uwq

ndtv.com/opinion/3-messages-from-china-in-provocation-of-india-1721214
archive.is/a0QgM

news.antiwar.com/2017/08/07/china-preparing-small-military-operation-to-expel-indian-troops/
archive.is/mno3S

zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-07/china-threatens-small-scale-military-operation-remove-india-bhutan-border
archive.is/Gkr4G

Other urls found in this thread:

hindustantimes.com/columns/women-in-india-are-voting-today-thanks-to-a-jewish-mp-s-initiative-100-years-ago/story-t7xcsrE1I9myLeVtGjVzEN.html
archive.is/blACa
hindustantimes.com/education/goldman-sachs-iie-announce-1500-scholarship-programme-for-indian-women/story-Y6CwgJQ6z3gbek9biZeMCK.html
globaltimes.cn/content/1059727.shtml
archive.is/Gu4C5
popsugar.com/food/India-Introduce-Cow-Urine-Beverage-2806190
archive.is/sd3t1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sichuan–Tibet_Railway
tibetdiscovery.com/train-to-tibet/lhasa-nyingchi-train/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-German_cooperation_1926–1941
news.usni.org/2017/08/07/fleet-and-marine-tracker-08-07-2017#more-27298
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Longewala
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methane_clathrate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clathrate_gun_hypothesis
thewire.in/162251/for-jewish-community-in-india-wait-for-minority-status-continues/
indiaindetails.com/index.php/about-me/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016–17_Kashmir_unrest
archive.fo/P3jNI
foxnews.com/us/2017/08/10/us-destroyer-sails-near-artificial-chinese-island-in-south-china-sea.html
archive.fo/5ZX2t
youtube.com/watch?v=3W6mDUmPZ0Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Whoever loses, Whites win.

Indian "supersoldiers" against the yellow flood. Would be funny when India kicks the shit out of the Chinese.

Wouldn't be surprised when the Chinese start dying due to disease as they cross the border and they yelling bioweapons.

Chinese gonna get raped by street shitters. Worthy of many laughs

I don't know, the Chinese are pretty fucking vile themselves. I'm really hoping this happens unlike the whole Saudi Arabia / Qatar thing. The world could use a couple million less of each of these ethnoviruses.

Literally how Alexander died.

(((They))) are going to start WW3 with Eclipse

FUCKING KEK
/aus/fag here, really want to see the poos and chinks go all out. We need some population control. I wonder where our kike government would will side.

I hope you guys aren't rooting for commies. Unlike Chinese maoists, Indians retained their culture.

Shit, "war" street shitting refugees incoming anons.
I secretly hope the street shitters somehow beat the crap out of China. The chinese lost to vietnam immediately following our war with them. VIETNAM

AND WHAT A "CULTURE" IT IS

PAJEET NO

Dis gon be gud.

As much as muh rice-frying dick would like to cheer for the chinks I have to admit that pajeets have way more experience in real military conflict against a decently armed adversary.

AFAIK they've lost every border conflict with the chinks they've ever had though.

Pottery.

True but still it was mostly due to geopolitical influence and shrewdness of chinks, not actual military performance.

They didn't retain their culture though. Feminism spread like cancer and they add muh woman rights and age of cuckstant. They got westernized sadly.

Didn't know. That's sad. I thought a country based on the line between mudslimes and buddhists wouldn't had feminism.

hindustantimes.com/columns/women-in-india-are-voting-today-thanks-to-a-jewish-mp-s-initiative-100-years-ago/story-t7xcsrE1I9myLeVtGjVzEN.html
archive.is/blACa

Is Holla Forums ever wrong?

A year ago a pajeet on my twitter feed mentioned that the current hindu goverment was encouraging feminists and they were getting uppity.
This is what getting close to israel does kek get fucked you nasty poos.

Goldman Sachs, IIE announce $1500 scholarship programme for Indian women
A top US body in international education and global investment banking has announced a scholarship and mentoring programme for the Indian women university students in science and technology-related fields.
hindustantimes.com/education/goldman-sachs-iie-announce-1500-scholarship-programme-for-indian-women/story-Y6CwgJQ6z3gbek9biZeMCK.html

I'm rooting for dead nonwhites. I don't care whose mudblood flows.

COOL CHINKS AND POOS NUKE IT OUT

Getting some wh40k vibes user. You haven't been dabbling in heresy, have you?

Did the thread really deserve a sticky?

It's not like street-shitters and slants' relationships were ever rosy and full of rainbows.

Somehow I'm rooting for even the world's toilet over China.

What about Sun Tzu?

Shitting pajeet culture keepers or eastern dog eating jews?
Truly a hard choice.

I'm hoping this spirals into Sino-Indian WW1 tear shit, to be honest.

A 1b+ shitskin country warring with another 1b+ shitskin country is not only politics, not only a happening, but also serendipitous for non-shitskins.

It's always Jews and atheists working together to force their views over all people even when their minority. Unless people start taking out secularists (atheists) there will be no change. They're the only force that's allowed to make laws and considered human right laws while others are oppressing and hateful laws.

I cant help but shake the idea that this is purely the work of the kikes.

Their populations are so out of control I bet ya that if they each drafted 15 % of their men huge amounts of people would start starving. And thats before they start firing missiles at each other.

I mean what better defensive position than an entire urban city designed from the ground up to be a fighting position? I bet ya every single building and every single man hole is designed for machine gun positions.

I cant think of many ways this could directly benefit the kikes though, aside from trying to use it to force the us and russia into an armed confrontation and/or a distraction from israel and saudi arabias civil war blowing up in the middle of much of its state armed forces being in yemen, leaving 18 prince own and who knows how many sheik level private militaries, which it is custom for sheiks to own their own attack/defense force private militaries to go after each other

It'd be the best thing for humanity as a whole if China and India had a full scale war. Both of these countries have SERIOUSLY overpopulated themselves.

WAIT I DID NOT HAVE THE TIME TO LEARN CHINESE YET
I learned Russian. Damn, wrong horse.

China will collapse without Saudi Oil and I mean standstill, not in prices.

CHINESE STATE MEDIA

globaltimes.cn/content/1059727.shtml
archive.is/Gu4C5

Agreed but I think we would need more tangible indications of an actual incoming bloody conflict than just some escalation of a long going dick waving contest.

It would be based to see both poo and chink populations halved by some bullshit war. Also, chinks have no souls.

Population control. 1 bln dead and they're good.

The very best eventuality would be a complete meatgrinder to eviscerate the populations of both countries. Pakistan, Mongolia, SEA all join in as well as hotspots develop, turning into a major regional war. Meanwhile Russia and USA have an arms-dealer tag-team of conventional arms to both countries while simultaneously purging the countries of kikes during the chaos. At the end of it, the GunDollar reigns supreme.

Hinduism is related to ancient European pagan religions and parts of India keep their aryan heritage. It's a fucking massive country (more people than Europe and North America combined) so naturally some parts are still decent. It's just that 90% is streetshitting pajeets.

China on the other hand is 100% an alien culture and ethnicity to us and our natural enemy once the eternal one has been dealt with.

I'm not sure about that. At this point, I'd put my money on the Chinks. But the lulz would be off the charts regardless of who wins just a little worried about the potential rapefugees

Even more so if pakistan is caught in the crossfire.

Which it very likely would. I don't even dare imagine the rapefugee flows which would ensue in this scenario.

Will the Georgia guide stones population
of 500million worldwide come true soon?

its seriously fucking nothing. calm down everyone. they do this gay shit every once in a while.

This is a shitskin. He's probably from Northern India and thinks he's White. Fuck off Pajeet.

Really?

Orly?

There is a massive dig going on right now, this is but a snippet more to come, soon hopefully

Well a culture is definitely going to thrive on those streets :^) The conditions are peeeeerrrrrrrfect.

It would side with taking in millions of chink poo and paki "refugees". Holy shit how can you not see this coming?

will they PEE ON LEE??

It must be sold like that for agrarian/agricultural/religious means, right?

RIGHT?

I'm skeptical that the poos will actually be willing to engage the chink military to defend Bhutan's land from getting a road built.

This can't be real… India has officially stated before that they would go full nuclear in event of conflict with china. Fuck china!
FUCK CHINA!
Enough is fucking enough! Time to purge chink and gook at once!

RETARD FIGHT

popsugar.com/food/India-Introduce-Cow-Urine-Beverage-2806190

it's a soft drink.

It's he principle. Everyone has learned that you cannot ever give the chinks an inch. After they stole tibet from /ourguy/ the indians got nuclear weapons to fuck up china should thry invade.

The best way to help Indian culture is to eliminate about a billion of the lower caste, who shit all over and contribute nothing to the economy but being rag-pickers in the toxic slums. We're helping you :^)

Strap some shitty poojeet rifles on your darkies and send them as warfodder. Dead chinks, dead streetshitters; everyone wins.

Actually it's kinda qt that India is going to defend Bhutan. I dislike Indians less than I dislike chinks. I think if the world were to be threatened with extinction-level events, it would be because Chinese mongrels think they actually do have 110 IQs despite having cheated on all the tests. Chinese overconfidence and economic carelessness will be the death of all of us one day. I support anything that leads to more dead chinks.

archive.is/sd3t1

does it have silky smooth taste?

When you say it's a soft drink do you mean like a carbonated sugar water with yellow dye, or do you mean this shit actually comes out of a cows urethra? Im not clicking that link.

it literally is cow urine.

Got a source NOT by a fucking kike?

The Pajeets absolutely WILL defend their Bhutanese border against Chink military exercises, what the Jew York times ignores is that although the land itself is worthless, it is strategically of vital interest to India.
This is the Siliguri Corridor. Right now the Poo Forces have inferior equipment, supplies, lines of communication and training compared to China (and seriously, considering the sheer ineptitude of the Chinese military that is saying something). Yet they will defend Bhutan to the last garrison because of the Siliguri Corridor. That Northeastern part of India contains 46 MILLION pajeets. The Siliguri Corridor is India's only line of communication with Northeastern India, if it is cut off, India loses control of all of them. Thus in order to secure this extremely narrow choke point the Indians support Bhutan's clay against China, because to support Bhutan is to keep a powerful military rival away from the corridor.

For China the corollary is true. China does not want to see a billion street shitters become a superpooer rival. Thus it wants to push as far south as possible, perhaps even so far as to annex Bhutan itself - giving itself access to all the high grounds to observe everything that happens in the corridor and give Beijing all the leverage it needs to control India, since India would then have to deal with the fact that Pakistan is already pro-China anti-India and the Chinese could cut off the corridor at any moment.

This is why any Chinese advance will turn into a hot war. How hot remains to be seen, as both will have a difficult time launching assaults beyond the mountains, but Bhutan could be torn apart at the worst.

(checked dubs of truth)

The last war between them in 1962 started with China building a road through Aksai Chin. That war went very badly for the poos but neither country had nuked at the time.

India's treaty with Bhutan is similar to the treaty between NATO countries where India considers any attack on Bhutan as an attack on India so it will be interesting to see what happens.

Thinking about it a bit more this might be China's move to invade India for their gutter oil resources!

This is gonna be hilarious

(checkd)
Be nice to poo'n'loo. They're monkey people. As soon as you stop thinking of their darkies as fully human, you'll laugh and like them for what they are, the greatest and most loyal of the apes. That's how they were written of in the stories of old.

No such thing. It was invented by Anglo retards when they bunched the Aryan Vedas together with the street shitter toilet worshipers.

They have been poking each other for years now.

Hah spoken like a lazy, inbred retard, top-caste Indian, or a person who has never visited India.

Meh i just don't like china bullying Bhutan

This! This is Indias Thermopolis!
So, I'm helping india because if this goes hot, it's the cue for Buddhist uprising throughout all of asia. China will be in flames and these monks will kill mudslimes and kike alike. The green flame rises!

Chinks got guns made of plastic, Indians have guns made of shit.
This is going to be a wild conflict.

You should have used the picture that /k/ sometimes posts, it shows the location of all the turds in that picture.

They seem good at training for marksmonkship!

Those monks will be good shots if they are using wisdom as their attack modifier.

Blood for the blood god

POO FOR THE PORCELAIN THRONE

Almost every bloody nightmare begins as the pointless escalation of some pre-existing dickwaving contest. There's no such thing in this world as a one-shot incident which sparks a major conflict. Every spark must fall on dry tinder to set off a conflagration.

Blood! Blood! Blood!
Hey, blood's good. You need blood to live.

Oh, be quiet. I can only get so erect.

Hell yeah. Just bomb Donestk and Beijing and the commies will never recover. Sounds like a good plan.

I'm going to sic ICE on you, Carlos.

DO IT YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

POO IN THE LOO PAJEET

India could Jew-proof themselves if they start requiring immigrants to serve in their military. Faced with the prospect of military service in a war between two powerful countries, they'll surely decide going to Israel and getting pebbles thrown at them by goatfuckers is preferable.

Sounds like shit's about to get real.

Wrong

DESIGNATED SHITTING WAR!

I hope the poos steamroll the gooks as they are much more of a threat

I partially agree with this, china and india have warred before with no large scale disaster. They do have nukes this time, but I don't think they are as likely to obliterate the world as Holla Forums thinks.

Supposing they do come to major blows, will China call on the Indian fifth column of maoists to aid them? A lot of South Asian countries have communist insurgents, though they've lost speed over the years. Nepal still has a couple thousand after their war ended.

We should we try to meme a new Indian Legion kek. Would be hilarious if all of a sudden there were a bunch of NatSoc pajeets were slaughtering commie chinks.

We gave India a fuckton of Howitzers last year. The mountains wouldn't be an issue even if their aircraft are inferior to the Chinese's. Not to mention you can make explosives out of shit.

You can get saltpeter from guano. Key ingredient of black powder.

Horse piss too

GUYS HELP I THINK I'M ADDICTED TO HAPPENINGS

Before you know it, the Mongolians will let Russia pass through and help them begin annexing China.

SINO-PAJEET NUCLEAR BOMBATON 2017

(checked)

Typical bugs. Invade territory, occupy, claim, move onto the next. They got brave being allowed to pull their bullshit in Japan's waters.

I hope the pajeets give them cholera.

No thanks, FBI. Try harder next time

You don't belong here.

kys for honeypot and retardation at the same time.

This comes from Chinese state media

CHINESE FOOLS!!!

All of that land will be covered in poop should you advance! It will be worthless to you, but fertile ground for the poo-baptisms of Indian children

fbi pls put my post and IP in the screenshot for your presentation

A man can dream can't he?

Please
If there is a God
Please

The Chinese are communist in name only these days. In reality they are far more conservative than western societies at this point, and more capitalistic as well.

So, how many zeal is left in Indian troops since the Brits left? How many Gurkhas, Sikhs, warrior castes are in the military and organized well? Did corruption hobble the military physically as it did politically?

They do this shit all the time, fags. About 15 years ago the Chinese and Indians were openly fucking shelling each other on their rural borders and each threatening to nuke each other, and still nothing major came of it.

Bollocks!

Chinks won and sent pajeets running (while defecating, of course!).

Vietnam was pyrrhic at best for us, man. Fucking jungle gooks were pretty savage.

Oh well, guess it will be another armchair general/ wishful thinking thread.

They have the means of war!
AGNI RISES!
Pic related.

Primus sucks

Many have predicted this, should china collapse to uprising. Stranger things have happened.

Although I'm not a fan of either side I'm going to side with the poos on this one. China is a bigger enemy of the white race. Plus they are dog shit militarily.

Hell if the poos pull out of this they may feel empowered enough to attack Pakistan. That would really be awesome.

The Chinese already have every U.S. weapon system and the poos buy Russian gear.

Filthy, arrogant street shitters will be taught a lesson!

China has always been afraid of projecting its military power because the associated consequences at the geopolitical level, they are scare that all the world is going to turn against them and put in jeopardy their so loved communism.

But in recent years this stance is slowly changing, first with increase military presence and the creation of bases in the South China Sea were every neighbor has a dispute: Taiwan, Philippines, Malaysia, Vietnam.

This is just another step on the process, by building a road that goes nowhere they have angered Bhutan and dragged India into the scene, trying to defend a millennial old claim, this is grey territory in global geopolitics and if China can get away with an armed intervention without major consequences it will develop a strong support on the thesis that the Chinese communist party should start projecting its military power more aggressively around the globe.

This, albeit small, is a very delicate matter that may have some serious ramifications, it is not just
as some retarded anons are trying to claim here in thread.

I WON'T happen.
Both countries would basically implode if they went to war due to being West's factories.
But I suspect that this is another hotspot creation by the kikes that they hope will flare off.
China is allied with Russia and India has a thing for the US. (((They))) want to drag the 1000+ nuclear warheads superpowers into it.

And in all honesty both have a major surpus of population that WILL cause problems if not mititavistockd. The same as Europe before WW1.
More so China with 50 mil more men than women. The globalists are particularly obsessed with overpopulation.
Considering the border is 100% mountainous and the front would go all over the Himalayas, this could be a frozen meat grinder. Imagine the Austro-Italian or Austro-Russian front in WW1 and multiply it by thousands.

for fucks sake that shitty filter

I'd support an all-out war between China and India as long as the wildlife in both countries would be preserved.

If the poos and chinks go to war, it might be a good time to call for a boycott on China. Might be a good time to try bringing some manufacturing back to the US.

Shit, my chink boss was just talking to me about this yesterday. He said it was something about the chinks wanting to build a highway that cuts through either Bhutan or Nepal and poo soldiers came and told the chinks to gtfo

Just a reminder, even a small nuclear exchange between two countries would result in global temperature changes that could last for years. It would devastate crops and could potentially cause a billion people to starve. The ensuing chaos would spark endless additional conflicts

Checked

Do it, faggots.

Hitler sided with the Poos and the Japs, while (((USA))) sided with the Chinks. I choose the Poos over the dog eaters anyday.

ROLLING FOR WAR IN 24HRS

India lost every conflict with China and is even more dogshit traditionally. China has basically already warred with the US, in Korea

Will depend on quality of recruits and how much fancy technology can be involved

DAY OF THE FLUSH

By globalist standards, the world is only overpopulated by white people.

Wait why? What's their stake in all of this?

My guess is stopping cheaply made chinkshit.

(CHECKED)
KEK WILLS

DAY OF THE FLUSH

Those 46 million 'pajeets' are actually ethnically closer to Myanmar and Southern China.

China's under construction railroad Lhasa - Sichuan along the border would make fast troop movement possible. Therfore India needs a war with them now. USA will back them to fuck with Cjina.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sichuan–Tibet_Railway
tibetdiscovery.com/train-to-tibet/lhasa-nyingchi-train/

because he didnt care about race but about strategy. There was extensive military and economic cooperation between china and Germany in the 1930s, but Hitler ultimately dropped chinks because the japs were stronger at that time. also rather than supporting independence of india, he was supporting destruction of british empire

PLEASE HAPPEN.

The Chinks have really shitty torii tavistocks.

Dubs confirms light skinned people are the right skinned people.

Not an argument Pajeet. Prepare to take 2 long inches of chink cock up your ass.

What the fuck is up with you shitting up the board with all your random
inserts all over the place? Fuck off alphabet

whats going to be interesting is

>the white(ish) northern caste is the end result of a series of stray tribes migrating to the area around afghanistan after a huge glacial melt caused flood pounded the shit out of everything from ukraine to greece, in afghanistan several tribes broke off and headed south to india, the others continued east and after became the hunns huge amounts of whites made their way to mongolia but there is suggestion that few if any white women survived the journey so the european warriors snatched asian tail and proceeded to create histories greatest example of why whites should not breed with asians. who then spread toward korea.

What Im getting at is the northern caste of indians have strong white admixture from long enough ago that they can be considered almost psuedo-european. That population isnt much compared to the huge amounts of southern caste pooinloos but thats just because there are a billion of them. I've never seen a good census on it bu tId bet the number of northern caste indians is somewhere between 150-300 mil. Which is a ton if you consider that there are only about 600 million whites in world wide i did the math recently, nauseating isnt it?

And the chinks.. what do they have? 1.3 billion ant people. They are terrifying enemies to consider in total war because of the way they would easily be able to order 100 million of them to march in one direction until the last man falls and they would likely do it. But then the indians also have the same amount of poos to use for defense. But the backbone of those poos is probably questionable. The ones who already serve in their military prove to be atleast as capable as pakistanis.. but thats not saying much at all.

Which is another point. The second china crosses indians border pakistan will march to, and likely through, kashmir.

Maybe that was just a feint for htis shit with india?

This has a very strong chance of going tits up quick. All major nations have been spending serious amounts of time developing new military tech and such… But china has been building war power for the past fucking decade with no one challenging them, and the kikes throwing loans at them.

That leaves 4 possible paths into china, north korea, vietnam, india or russia. two of which require covering so much ground that a major military task force would grind to a halt with logistics problems before making it 100 miles into china. And the other two are tactical nightmares.

I knew that every single thing about russia was going to wind up being a red herring. And I fucking knew china was building for war, it was patently obvious. from the coastal forts to the 'ghost cities' urban terrain designed from the ground up to function as a military outpost and staging areas I bet they have a million reserves living in bunker complexes in each of them. Imagine routing an army and advancing on their retreat only to find a million strong flanking manuever at your 8 oclock. Imagine that happening more than once

Because it would be the world's most awesome war game come to life.
Roughly a quarter of the Earth's population at war with each other and one hell of a display of all the weapons from Desert Storm on.

Poo in loo memes aside, I really hope India kicks the shit out of China again. The chinese are literally amoral creeps who think if they have an old map that shows another country or territory on it, then it must OBVIOUSLY belong to them. I hope this starts WWIII, it would literally be China versus the world. Almost all of their neighbors hate them, the Russians don't trust them at all, Mongolians absolutely hate them, the Vietnamese hate their guts for trying to bully them into giving up control of their region of the South China sea, the Japs and Koreans hate them for obvious reasons.

It would be a real tragedy but at the end of the day I could give a shit less if all the rhinos and tigers in india and china went extinct. between the two of them there are 2.7 BILLION fucking wastes of air polluting up our planet and fucking up our economy.

if even just 80% of them were wiped out. It would be worth all the stupid, overly flatulent rhinos in the world. I'd shed a tear for those tigers though but it would be a reasonable price to pay.

not necessarily, china has huge amounts of natural gas, and has mastered the art of mining 'ice gas' ultra high density natural gas which no one else has quite gotten down enough to begin mining the shit.

And they could absolutely drive their tanks on the shit. Hell, half the breakthroughs we've had in oil tech came from germany's desperate attempts to build engines that could run on the fuel equivalent of liquid diarhea.

And they really dont need fuel. They COULD just position millions upon millions of men at those ghost cities and then launch enough missiles to flatten every major city in india and then send a couple million man strong armies marching for india. It would be retarded, they would lose half their population, but defeat wouldnt be guaranteed.

Please elaborate. I am very interested in this particular development.

Chinks shit in the street too, just not on the enormous scale that curry niggers do. The Louvre in France even has a sign, in Chinese and no other language, asking people not to shit in the bushes outside.

remember all the stories of sink holes in eastern russia? They were all caused by huge natural gas deposits escaping through the thawing permafrost. Those deposits span all the way into chinas territory. As for the "Ice gas" Im not entirely educated on the matter from what I understand its a form of frozen natural gas which has frozen in such a way to become permanently polychained i.e. much more stored energy.

adgs

The influences of the Aryan migration are long since passed. It's just Street Shitters now.

Thanks. If you have any links please do share them, if not I think I have something to go off of.

Have you actually tasted it? It is unironically quite tasty
Only Yunnan province eat dogs, people even in China protest that shit, it is a good way to get rid of wild disease ridden dogs, but when all the wild dogs are kill they go for pets wish is indeed fucked up.

this, Bhutan is one of the only places that doesn't follow the globalist agenda.

>Hitler sided with the Poos and the Japs, while (((USA))) sided with the Chinks.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-German_cooperation_1926–1941
Even the first German KIA was in 1937 during the Sino-Japanese war.
Hitler picked Japan solely out of convince, they Japs would later betray him anyway so.

found the chink

The Germans trained and supplied the Chinese forces before they allied with Japan.

Huge if true.

你找到我的

So you're telling me you only eat designated eating dogs?

CAN THIS HURRY UP AND FICKING HAPPEN GOD FUCK

The poos couldn’t pull that off, though.

yes

I wish. We have more to worry about in African seeing as it is going to have 4 billion living there alone by 2030 or some shit. All of them impoverished and demanding gibs most likely. [spoilers]just like 325 million americans as wages are constantly forced down while the races become mixed[/spoilers]

Personally I don't have anything against Pajeets, they always makes me laugh just for being obnoxious Pajeets, I'll be rooting for them.

If you said "found the canadian" it would mean the same thing.

But what about BRICS?

It has been revealed.

Ancient Hindu culture is implicitly hyperborean. We wuz Brahmans and shit.

Not bad for yourself

Have some good memories from last year's elections

What have we told you about memeing responsibly? Now the maoists are going to win

Friendly reminder that the INSAS is one of the worst modern service rifles.

it seems to be. I've been studying proto indo european for quite some time. Like with everything else theres a huge amount of learning you have to do followed by a huge amount of relearning after you figure out what information is contradictory.

TLDR; as per currently available findings proto indo europeans most likely started off as a civilization in the area from ukraine down to just north east of greece. They werent the nomadic as we were lead to believe, but instead did set up permanent settlements, some tribes may have had several settlement sites where they would relocated to for winter or every couple of years i.e. relocating for a couple of years for refreshed game animal populations and letting wilderness around towns lay fallow

There was a huge glacier melt off somewhere around 38k years ago, which decimated the area and caused a mass exodus. Some tribes returned after a couple of years, but other tribes who had settlements that were now under a newly formed lake started walking. Some headed north to Russia and the slav languages started with them. Some went down to somewhere near afghanistan where they wound up isnt exactly known When they reached this area some split and went to india, and others went ot mongolia and eventually even made it to korea which didnt the bulk of the ancient population of japan cross over from korea?

And other tribes headed to poland.

The ones who went to india/south asia wound up interacting with sumeria and proceeded to get the shit kiked out of them. Hell pretty much as soon as they arrived the vedic religion popped up, they likely brought it with them whether or not vedism is an ancient european religion is doubtable as all other references to ancient european religion lead in a different direction though it did incorporate some of the teachings of vedism… So it is likely that after the exodus this tribe started changing their religion into what they brought to india. Anyway not long after they arrived a man born to a royal bloodline of a tribe of kikes invented buddhism and subverted the entirety of south asia. And buddhism lead to the development of the cucked versions of vedism.

A lot of very interesting shit. I've been digging into a bunch of things for a long time. Working on putting it all together for release. Next level red pill shit.

Clean your house, nigger.

Yeah, I actually agree with this.

Bear in mind I'm not a derpmocracy advocate and I actually think the CCP do a good job governing China, but their territorial claims for contemporary China quite literally rest on the conquests of a bunch of foreigners who set themselves up as rulers of China itself (Manchurians).

It's outrageous that they said in 1911 "drive the manchu barbarians back to the mountains" but also consider the lands those manchu armies conquered integrally their own. It makes no sense.

Looks like Lindybeige

go team sino
ultimately doesn't matter but at least chinks however inferior are still human and more or less have the ability to reason

I'm backing Indians for the simple reason they're closer to Whites genetically.

Those of you who back Chinks because of their ability to maintain advanced civilization are missing the point: Chinese people are just about the most alien people on Earth from a White perspective. You have no idea how profoundly, creepily and weirdly alien they are. Indians are like cousins compared to Chinese.

I dunno man I can still feel a familiar quality in poos, where chinks feel like a bug race that came through a wormhole.

BRICS are a meme invented by puerto ricans who have an indentiy crisis (hence them constantly needing to wave the rican flag around so you notice they're rican)

See:

Contemporary Indians are a degraded Aryan race, but they still have Aryan blood.

East Asians are completely and wholly alien to us. In just about every way.

If you know your racial science and history, you'll be backing the Indians in this dispute.

The S is South Africa, right? I wonder if they'll keep pretending it's some global powerhouse once it's fully niggered.

I just found this, while more /k/, than Holla Forums, thought you could use this:

news.usni.org/2017/08/07/fleet-and-marine-tracker-08-07-2017#more-27298

(((Spoiler alert))) it is a 'private group' that has the current Chief of Naval Operations as it's head. Basically it's 'state-run-news'.

Yeah one of my early realizations along this path was the real purpose of the caste system.

The Chinese are likely gonna kick ass, not with personnel but with a bioweapon that can kill a hundred million Indians before India surrenders. India is completely unprepared for how serious and how agressive China has grown. They think they can push anyone around, and they can merely because their leaders are complete psychopaths who don't care AT ALL if hundreds of millions of people die for a patch of land.

In the long term, over the succeeding decades and centuries this attitude will come back to haunt the Chinese again and again.

STUPID GOYIM niggerS ARE SPIRITUAL AND INTELLIGENT YOUR RACISM MAKES YOUR IQ DROP 20 POINTS AND YOU ONLY PRETEND YOU CAN WISH YOU MATTER. OY GEVALT THIS FUCKING GOY IS SO DUMB.

I suspect mutual nuclear destruction if china tries and uses biological warfare. And before then the west getting dragged in to fight for the chinks, because the chinks still have money.

It's actually started when the Chinks crossed the Indian border and DESTROYED an Indian outpost (whose soldiers went to poo in a jungle, so empty for 15 mins)

The main thing chinks do is refusing to FLUSH, so their loos are full of shits and piss.
source: went to Beijing recently, all public toilets were fucking disgusting

Indians are genetically divergent, they're a mixture of races my lads
Chinese, on the other hand, are all (claimed) to be descendant of ONE emperor living 4 millenia ago… AND Ghenghiz Khan.
They're going to be obliterated by a targeted genetic attack far easier than any other peoples, bar the Inuits perhaps

I dont think anything will happen. Both countries have too much to lose, both countries are nuclear powered.
I actually used to be obsessed with the Pakistan India situation. Its sort of like a mini cold war.
Eventually you figure out that its just a dick waving contest and they are never going to nuke each other.
The chinks and the poo in the loos have fought a war before. The chinks won, they were actually very strategic about it and started the war during the cuban missile crisis so america was too busy to do anything about it.
The poos have a great butthurt about that war.
In any realistic scenario this war would be fought in very very hostile environment. It would literally be fought on the Himalayas.

china about to get designated all over

Zhou Enlai was the very definition of a sneaky chinaman.

Good Luck Have Fun

Actually i have thought of diffrent war scenarios between china and america. The way i came up with to really hurt china was to destroy the dams that holds up the yangtze river.
There is literally a giant ass river that splits china in half.

Anywhere from 4 to 7 million died when that happened in 1931. Another 500k died in 1938 when the Nationalists blew up the dikes on the Yangtze to stop the Japanese from advancing. One can only imagine how big the flood would be now that Three Gorges is complete.

If I were India I'd call the British high commissioner and ask them where all the Dambusters equipment went.

You'd really only need to hit one or two of the upstream ones in a row and, if you time it right, you'll get a tsunami coming from inland taking everything out downstream of it including all the other dams.

Does India even have any aircraft that could reach that far?

You're saying since my ancestors once thought smearing shit all over their bodies I should do that too? Everything my ancestors ever did was smart?

NAH BRAH, I think the reason that India is such a shit hole is because they're too fucking stupid to drop the retarded poo worship.

Just to be sure I'd fucking smack all of them. Dams cost money.

India the country is a shithole but Indias military is pretty modern
they buy alot of modern Russian equipment and do joint projects with Russia
last time they went to war was 1962 when the Indian army was basically sepoys armed with old Lee Enfield rifles and the country was under the thumb of Indira Ghandi who was more preoccupied with having her death squads massacre women and children for not being Hindu
and China back then did their usual zerg rush tactic and managed to gain about 5km of territory

I see, so there's a chance the street shitters could actually put up a fight this time. I'm pulling for them even if their country is literally shit.

What if this was their Sampson Option all along?

if they pulled troops from the Kashmir region and put them on their Bhutanese border region then the chink ant people who at best would have the same experience as an israeli defence force soldier live fire exercises against muslims throwing rocks at you (Ugyhurs) and of course they would be zerg rushing against Indian soldiers who at the top tiers are trained to US/UK standards with combat experience armed with some of the latest in Russian technology or at worst US hand me downs from the Reagan era
chinks would get slaughtered as long as they try shit while Modi is still in power

Don't point out the hypocrisy and absurdity of the CCP, because you might hurt the feelings of the Chinese people

if this actually develops into a full scale war, what are the odds that it becomes another (((refugee crisis)))?
my country is already jam packed with poos and chinks

No.

not possible
that would take decades of reprogramming
not good because

Expect it. Your country better have a wall and good RoE.

(checked)
chinks don't give two shits about communism anymore, as long a the malls stay open they probably won't even notice

Nice.

Also, you anons think shit might really hit the fan here if the Norks make good on their promise to blow up Guam? Like a situation where China looks out their window, sees a mushroom cloud, and figures 'Might as well while everyone is distracted..'

I know that but every one of them has an uncle or an aunt that still worships Mao like a fucking god and believes if the CCP is ever ousted they're all going to die in a mass famine like during Maos 'agricultural reforms' which were obviously only really bad because western devils and bourgeoisie sabotage
and the confucian ideal of obeying your elders to a fucking T is still strong too

It's like the fucking forces of Nurgle fighting each other over there.

on the contrary India welcomes the new viral/bacteriological additions to the gene pool
USA got it wrong you dont build a super soldier in the lab
you use natural selection

China already flouridates their water supply in some areas 1000% higher than safe levels and its resulting in babies being born resembling sea cucumbers
the yellow rivers only yellow because its cadmium/mercury and arsenic soup

also reading up on their last conflict
the whole thing wouldnt have happened if Mao wasnt an autistic retard
he ended up having India, the USA and the Soviet Union telling him to calm down and agree to what was already agreed on and he thought there was some huge conspiracy to invade China and sperged out the entire affair

Sorry to say it but this will be the only war China will win. It'll be quick because all they have to do is run helicopters over the country with speakers blaring the phrase poo in loo

Checked
Simultaneous nuclear war in Korea is being memed also:

The Chinese can't even coordinate their forces properly. India, or anyone else really, could level their airforce or army, while the other branches don't do shit. Last I checked the Poolian military can coordinate with each other. Also, the Chinese military is sworn to protect the CCP, not the people themselves, which seems like it would be exploitable.

In addendum, an exchange of only ten modern era large nuclear weapons on dry soil or airburst over dry soil will kick up so much radioactive dust into the global jetstream as to doom every surface-dwelling mammal to a cancerous death, at best.

Don't wish for this shit to happen. This is China putting it's nuts on the table of the hottest hotspot on Earth, trying to up the ante. Does Holla Forums lust for an extinction level event?

That's what gives me hope, user. All it would take would be a low ranking commander on either side who has launch authority for tactical weapons to panic for shit to hit the fan. Almost happened during the Cuban Missile Crisis, and that was with our much more disciplined troops.

They'll attack 7 days from now if they'll attack at all.

lets hope they nuke 80% of them off the earth
and hopefully a stray nuke hits Israel

Do it faggots, nuke each other and make the entirety of the US and Europe great again!

Russians and Mongolians get along. Both use that weird alphabet. They seem to get along better with Indians and pakis than with Chinese too.

Mongols drink vodka like its water, wear huge furry hats and coats and everyones got a Kalashnikov ofc they get along

China will have two fronts, on the border with India and the South China Sea. It's the only chance for the Philippines, Vietnam, Malaysia, Brunei and Taiwan to regain their islands.

It was 3 year long drought, pal. Chink lifespan almost doubled thanks to Mao and reforms.

right wing tier thinking.

no
Blindly following orders is bad
ignore Socrates at your own peril

last time china went into India it was over in 24 hours
Chinks won only way i see india even holding its weight is with its threats of nukes
Although the Indian troops a decently trained they are no match for the horde of bodys china is willing to throw at it

india will back down

The Three Gorges Damn is about 1000 miles from Chabau, so it looks like the Su-30 could make it there and back again.

What sort of payload would you use to bust a dam like that though? Nuclear bunker-buster would probably be your best bet, it's a big dam.

Chinese here.
let's be honest guys, this war would be an easy win for china, one reason.
Infrastructure.
India has trouble feeding and supplying it's people with no war, now imagine a full scale invasion across the mountains.
中国五千多

For you

INDIA SUPERPOWER 2020
>>>/india/

the chinese have 35 million excess males, the government would probably prefer that a whole bunch of them die in pointless wars than add to domestic instability in the way that unattached males always do.

No, they're sending us to Russia and Africa to find brides

standard air to surface missiles if you get an engineer to figure out where its demolition points are
every dams built to completely collapse if you put small explosive charges at certain areas along it
not easy but i assume a team could figure it out with enough info and time

Well I would honestly hope the poo in loos at least nuke Beijing if they do end up getting fucked.
Hopefully that stops the chinks from gnawing their way into Hong Kong for a while.

t. Hong Konger

China cant start a war when all its neighbours hate it and would take the opportunity to invade
many of those neighbours are also protected by the US
the US could dismantle the entirety of Chinas infrastructure in a week

Even the chinks admitted that they will lose any war with based India.

They deliberately design dams to be demolished? I do not believe you.

the point is the areas where you need the detonations
if you just bomb most modern dams with conventional explosives they're built to withstand them and earthquakes and shit
the structural faults are different for each one and if you dont hit them the dam wont totally collapse
it might partially collapse but that wont result in the desired effect
plus you have to hit all the structural faults either at once or in a certain order or else the dam wont collapse entirely
they put a lot of thought into the construction so if something does go wrong its not 100% a total disaster but they still design each one in a way so that can be 100% destroyed at once if necessary

how many spare russian and african women do you think there are?

probably not 35 million

you're getting Gokturks and you know it

Money makes the yellow man hot.
Don't act like russian women have so many racial morals

Now you've got me looking at dam pictures. I love these insane constructions men make.

As a strayan im scared. "Refugees" from both shitholes will invade my oven island in many times what they are and that is going to be a disaster

I don't believe they deliberately construct dams with such faults.

I think your belief that every dam must necessarily have such a fault is grounded in hollywood/videogame logic, not reality. There is no rule of physics that said

oh I know they dont but the yellow man being inferior is a long held cultural tradition
you're not getting Moscow socialites you're getting backwater Siberians and North Kazahkstan types with the radiation related disease
and money? you're about the same
if the rural peasant chink was too rich for you the rural russian peasant probably is too
plus I think a russian peasant is willing to accept a language barrier to live in New York or London
dont think they'll do the same to live in the ashcloud that is Beijing

nope
it might have 50 locations where you need to detonate and it might have to be in sequence or else it wont collapse
its very specific its like each ones standing on four pillars that if you knock down the whole thing comes apart

*not

whoever we is, it doesn't matter, I just want to see the biggest land grab in history happen

Okay numbnuts, how is the Indian airforce going to get 50 PGMs on target in precise sequence? You really think the Indian airforce is going to get that many Su-30's over 1,000 miles of Chinese airspace unmolested and precisely drop bombs like that?

And I'm still not buying your theory. For all you know you'd need 500 PGMs to punch a self-destructing hole in that damn. It's thick as all fuck concrete, you'd need an extraordinary mass of water flowing through any hole you make for it cause a run-away reaction where the water demolishes the rest. It's a concrete dam, not an earthen dam.

Oh yes, bring that WWIII.

China used their own airforce to quickly demolish the Banqiao dam during Typhoon Nina in 1975 to prevent catastrophic flooding
they could do that because they built the dam and knew where to hit it in order to destroy it
yeah the other stuffs probably not possible tho

Is that supposed to be a sewer?

these niggas smell bad

It's part of the turbine assembly. Unfinished.

And now you know why there is no Indian beach culture.

You must be new here

Rooting for the pajeet army in case poo hits the loo.
Chinks are apathetic subhuman dog-eaters and are no. 1 in terms of industrial-spying, drug and human-trafficking in all of east asia, and the largest commie shithole in the face of the earth.

Plase

1 bilion country vs another 1 bilion country. This is the war the world needs. Come on, cowfuckers and dogeaters, we are all hoping this happen

Not only the INSAS is a horrible rifle, but you have to zoom in on the picture to get the joke…

this thread just goes to show that the latest wave of pol newfags is full of pajeets and retards. india is, quite literally, dogshit, while china is the new world superpower. most of the western world is already china's bitch and xi jinping grabs lot of local politicians by the pocket, if india dare to do jack shit against the chink the west would either takes side with china or turn a blind eye while the superior chinese military would annihilate india, but this is not gonna happen because both have too much to lose. also, daily reminder that china is funding pakistan so that shit poopers will always have to deal with an enemy next to their border and won't be able to further their geopolitical agenda.

sounds like lot of faggots here are in denial when it comes to admit that china is now the world superpower

a targeted genetic attack? we still didn't even map the 10% of the human genome and you think you can develop weapons based on genetics. fuck off and study some biological warfare before spewing bullshit

Inb4 China gets BTFO'd by street shitters.

just kys, please

hello chang
becoming economically reliant is a two way street
China needs people to buy their goods
the industries built up in China are there because sweat shop labour is cheap and thats the only reason China is an economic powerhouse
they're trying to elevate their slaves into a western middle class lifestyle with safe labour practices is going to bankrupt their state and drive the foreign investors they rely on to other cheaper shitholes like Malaysia, India and Brazil
how can you have politicians when you dont have elections or elected representatives?
nobody will side with China on anything that benefits China solely
EVERYBODY hates China
a billion meat puppets for the grinder?
the PLA doesnt even issue body armour to their soldiers because 'it will make them lazy'
the best naval equipment China possesses is stuff the Soviets built for them in the 1980's
something modern day America, Russia and Britain could blow out of the water accurately and safely well out of chink firing range
read this if you can pakistan takes the word inept to new heights
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Longewala

Oh boy is WW3 really habbening? This, North Korea, soft coup and Macron threatening Hungary.

Either this will be orgasmic or I will get the biggest blue balls to last for a decade.

open it and sweat

STOP ROOTING LIKE ASSHOLES FOR INDIA TO GET US INTO A WAR WITH STARVING CHINA , THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IS AN ILLEGAL NATION BASICALLY THAT IS NOT EVEN AT THE LEVEL OF LEGAL VOTING , !

Congratulations. You are literally the single worst shill that I have ever seen.

like every other nation whose economy relies in part on export markets
while it's still true up to a certain extent, china has evolved from being just an effective offshore outsource location. the chink's high-tech scene is thriving and shenzhen is developing much faster than silicon valley
of course they wouldn't side with china just for the sake it, but china has already paved its way up to many countries' economies both in the private and institutional sectors, that reason alone should be enough to be quite an incentive for many western states to take china's side and shut the hell up - see the way china has pressured so many countries into accepting the one-china policy and not recognizing taiwan as an independent country-
I agree, china's military is still not on the same level of the russian and american armies, nevertheless it's much better than the india's.
i wasn't implying that pakistan has any military prowess whatsoever, but it's still a nuclear power and therefore something india has to take constantly into account when it makes geopolitical calculations

Honestly the rape and sexual assault numbers look pretty low when you consider there is a billion of the little fuckers.

I don't think you realize just how physically undesirable East Asian men are to the average White woman.

You have to be pulling major bank for them to look past that, and even if they do, do you really want to marry a woman who recoils reflexively at the idea of being intimate with you?

Actually on reflection you're Chinese, I don't think you've ever had a woman physically desire you in your life - even other Chinese ones, so I guess that's just natural for your kind.

easy to do when theres no incentive to recognise Taiwan
noones gonna side with China on territorial expansion against a big player
Europes pissed off at China about that idea to build a road to Europe through central asia and has told them repeatedly to fuck off with the idea
the only reason people deal with China is economic benefit
so's many other more developed nations
the only thing China has that gives them the advantage is almost a monopoly on rare earth metals
that might change if the NK situation develops
the Indian army adopted the US Future Warrior system a few years ago and has been attempting to fully modernise their armed forces
China doesnt even issue a bulletproof vest for soldiers, the only protection they gets a thin helmet and their rifles a just a FAMAS knockoff
plus in other areas?
ALL of China's next generation warfare capability is built by America and sold to them via Israel
the best Chinese warships are powered by diesel engines manufactured in Europe that they then buy
Their latest helicopters and submarines come from France

nukes arent an option China's a nuclear power and India is a nuclear power
while China has more of them use by either nation will bring full international condemnation and Russia and the USA will have an excuse to team up and remove the powers that authorised nuclear strikes

>popsugar.com/food/India-Introduce-Cow-Urine-Beverage-2806190

Dung cakes, made from the by-products of animal husbandry, are traditionally used as fuel in India for making food in a domestic hearth called a Chulha. They are made by hand by village women and are traditionally made from cow or buffalo dung. One dung cake of an average size gives 2100 kJ worth of energy. Dung cakes are also known as goitha, uple, kande, gosse or thepdi.
These are the cakes of cow dung molded by bare hands with a curvature to be able to keep stuck to the walls. Once dried they are put in a pile and covered with thatch called bitauda. These bitaudas are visible all over India albeit with different names. The sizes and shapes of the cakes might vary by region. Its also not uncommon to see these cakes directly used in earthen ovens.
This bio-fuel has been used for a long time primarily of two reasons 1. for easy disposal of cow dung 2. easily available and cheap fuel. After burning the residue ash is used to wash hands since it becomes germs free as bi-product of burning and sprinkled also on crops to get rid of certain pests.

pics or it did not happen.

they could export it to muslim countries
Saudis drink a drink thats just camel piss and milk
muhammad claimed its a cure all but the mudshits havent seen fit to test that hypothesis in a scientific manner

Nuclear poo-la-caust

Does this have the potential to be another proxy war?

There will be no war unfortunately. I wish there would be, as wars tend to be never ending sources of entertainment now that everyone has video-cameras with them.

clathrates (methane hydrates) are nothing new en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methane_clathrate
they're found everywhere on the whole planet, and attempts to exploit them have been made for decades
they are various hydrocarbon gasses stored compactly inside a matrix of water ice at moderate to high pressure and low-ish temperatures
they form everywhere in the oceans at enough depths, and even in some freshwater lakes
the chinks trying to grab some is actually bad environmental news
the danger is that they are too easy to mine/pump, the depressurisation caused by the pumping can very easily cause the surrounding clathrates to sublimate spontaneously, escapt the seafloor causing a chain depressurisation, and cause the ocean to fart a yuge toxic/ecplosive greenhouse gas cloud that can either poison the surrounding 3 or 10 countries, or explode and flatten them then wash them down with the resulting tsunami
imagine en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clathrate_gun_hypothesis but on the scale and suddenness of a chinese industrial accident

the chinks are world-famous for not giving a single shit about any kind of security, only caring about immediate profits and saving face at all time, and being experts at shifting any sort of blame on anyone else they can point the tiniest contract misinterpretation at

something as short-term profitable and explosively risky as clathrates, exploited by cheating chinks with marching orders to obey the state plan with obsolete and crappy equipment means we have to expect a perfect storm of spontaneous random disaster that can strike at any time anywhere chinks are drilling

also, according to an analysis I've read a few months ago (can't find it back right now) the mysterious siberian sinkholes may not be exclusively due to clathrates, but also possibly to captured co2 released in closed caves/subterranean-rivers/displaced-water-tables in very specific biochemical conditions under thick airtight permafrost, which are conditions you don't find everywhere

What are they going to do, dose them with anti-biotics?

blargh, typos
*escape the seafloor, * toxic/explosive greenhouse gas cloud

nope, won't happen
there are today roughly 1.2billion living there, and between 120 and 200 million need foreign food aid to survive and spawn more niglets, depending if you count only out-of-africa or also intra-african help
the longest this aid keeps arriving, the less local production can develop and the more they depend on the continual arrival of foreign aid, thus destroying their own local food production capabilities
when they will reach 1.5 billion in a few years, african food production will have degenerated to being able to feed only 0.8 billion of them, and they will beg for aid to be able to feed 0.7 billion of them
who will then instantly try to pop several dozens of new niglets each, if they survive

any kind of worldwide crisis would mean an end to this aid and a collapse of food production capacities, and will give us a real-life true example of malthusian catastrophe
expect a few summers with half a billion deaths long before africa can reach 2 billion inhabitants

Indian culture was created by the white Indo-Aryans that were mostly miscegenated out of existence by Dravidians.

This, I had a long chat with a poo and he said that Muslims are taking over India just as they are taking over Europe. High immigration and birthrates, they are given SJW legal preference over non-Muslims, and they are ethnically cleansing the Hindus from Muslim-majority places like Kashmir. It's not that I care about India at all, but a Muslim India is not something we want on our planet. Pakistan is bad enough.

The yellow Asians in eastern India get fucked over for not being shit-colored, as well.

China was once conquered by manchuria, which is pretty much Vietnam

How is Manchuria pretty much Vietnam?
Just because they both have slanted eyes?

Manchuria is pretty much Korea, not Vietnam
China is BIG, there's 3000km between Vietnam and Manchuria
that's like comparing southern Italy with Scotland, without knowing that the scots get pissed when you compare them with the irish

This is how the poos become a superpower!

INDIA SUPERPOWER 2020!!

Seriously though, who cares. They nuke each other, really no big deal. It'll actually give the US an in to invade NK. Nothings going to happen though

GOOD LUCK INDIA!

LIBERATE THE DOGGOS!

Nuclear War imminent, livestream embedded

Thanks.

For

I believe the best part of a world war will be this. The Western gibs will no longer flow there during the conflict, that's enough for the magic to happen.

I'm sure the leftist photographers will love this, they will run there to take pictures of starving monkey puppies to run for millionaire prizes at European photography festivals.

My buddy is on leave from Japan next week and they haven't canceled it so my happening meter isn't going off yet, but I hope for this. I care more about the domestic gibs though, I want to see CAT5 chimpouts in LA, NY, Baltimore, Chicago, etc and I want every white leftist to either be reeducated or get chimped, sink or swim style.>>10375109

Not going to happen. The reaction from the international community would be too great.

I imagine the Chinese would take that sort of thing more seriously like ants where as Indians have that thing where people higher up gain prestige by lounging around while lower people toil like in anime.

Say what you will about India but who would of expected them to take some stand like this? Am I missing something of is this kind of courageous?

The location is roughly Gurkha home ground, it's hard to contain my excitement thinking about it.

I'm rooting for the winner.

here have some more 2D Indians
COME ON PAJEET STOMP THE COMMIEANTS TO DEATH!

Underrated.

Come on Pjeets, you faggots want to be a superpooperpower? This is how you do it.
The Poo Must Flow

World economy is already in a depression since 2008 and earlier, it is kept up artificially, once the correction comes, and it eventually will, we will see true desperation not seen in any other financial crisis. Africa and Asia will be the breeding ground of death and disease with rampant disease, might even see a new pandemic outbreaks due to the viable breeding grounds.

Also, daily reminder that Chinks have jumped hosts and are now fighting for 'official minority recognition' from the Indian government.

thewire.in/162251/for-jewish-community-in-india-wait-for-minority-status-continues/

you understand that almost all western countries are kike colonies that act only to further Jewish interests worldwide, right? They don't give a fuck about good trade relationships or anything like that. They want to fuck China and almost all wetern countries will do what they can to help.

Maybe they are literally sick of their shit

Good sum up of the conflict. Apparently India will become China 2.
and a world power by 2020

Ewww this woman fell in love with a street shitter
indiaindetails.com/index.php/about-me/

t.absolute retard

shes got the thousand cock liberal stare

This. Once tried grasshopper when out hunting once (cook it, though, that shit carries parasites).

I get to open defecate at work
Feels good man.

You mean she looks "empty"?

In the US? Where do you mean?

no, he means she's got the "ive taken more kilometres of cok this week than ive walked" look

No this is just more headaches. More shitskin floods to white homelands. Probably the intended plan considering Rothschilds also fucked with the Indian currency recently.
(((I wonder whose really behind this.)))

Alternatively, this could be an attempt to reduce the numbers of these countries, expect a war in Africa and maybe South America soon.
Maybe the west will not participate in WWIII… that would be very weird.

That pic gave me deja vu.

Also it's interesting that the ancient mesopotamians had the opposite position with regards to Devas/Daevas and Asuras/Ahuras.
As much as academics deny that. Clearly both cultures had common origins, but then the division occurred with regards to what was good and evil.

What's funnier is that the reason why the US failed with the vietnam war due to their own political tension within the country, not because the gooks were strong enough.
Had the hippy generation not existed vietnam would never had been communist.

No I think the that is exactly why this war is suddenly erupting.
They are not there simply for "greener pastures".

Don't forget the rothschild banks flooding the country with counterfeit notes to cause internal financial strife.

China is technocratic, not communist.
Those days are long gone.

Technocracy is a threat to our democracy, some would argue that we're a bicameral technocracy while they are a single party technocracy.

Democracy and Communism are long gone.

The guidestones would probably suggest genetic modification beyond current racial features.

Oh don't worry, the west would definitely support the indians over the Chinese. Perhaps they'll ask the commonwealth to help again? Would be interesting.

I think it would be strategically better for the west to just stay the fuck out of this mess.

We'll need both poos and chinks if the nigger population explodes more in Africa.

Why is that your only comment in the thread?

That's odd.
Tavistock. Tavistock. Tavistock. Tavistock. Tavistock.

With shanghai at the river mouth and many other large cities on it, tens of million deaths would be likely.
China has a history of such devastation caused by floods.

kek, this must be memed.

China has millions of people yet still lost to European merchants. China is fucking retarded military wise. That's why the mongols invaded so easily. China can't into war.

It lost to vietnam recently after the US napalmed the fucker and caused major infrastructure damage. It lost to Japan, a tiny country in comparison to China.
The Dragon is more of an incompetent lizard that is always to out of breath to draw flames or fly. It has been imploding for millennia. It's getting worse too.

Well according to the Aryan migration theory we came out of the mountains of North India and while most poos are Dravidian / Australiod there are some Caucasian North Indians (don't confuse Caucasian for h'white though). So I'm for India on this one they also have the caste system which is good at reminding no northerners they are inferior. As much as Indians are the most needy and annoying people I've ever met, Chinks are practically subhuman; a mix of nigger tier etiquette and kike greed.

Both these countries need to be eradicated.
Hope the war is brutal and bloody.

I thought the aryans came from northern Afghanistan.
I think Europeans should learn to value their indigenous race/culture more than the fucking aryans.

Chinks are insane, you only have to read "face" culture to understand how absolutely fucked the chink mind is. Hopefully they get fucked.

Every human culture I've run across has been full of inveterate liars who only care about how they're perceived. It's just a matter of percentage.

The difference here user, is that Chinks discourage anyone from one of their own (family, group, organization, country and so on) from doing the right thing if doing it will shame them. They will discourage doing the right thing even if everyone on the whole planet knows that they should do it because it's the right thing to do.

Chinks puts shame at a far higher importance than guilt. It's the reason why you will NEVER see a chink admit to wrongdoing, because they don't fucking care even if they do an inhuman genocide, they will never admit they did it because they would feel shame and that's worse than guilt in their minds.

This is the difference between a guilt-based and shame-based culture, that's why you shouldn't put chink's culture and ours on the same pedestal. When we fucking do fucked up shit we admit that it's fucked up even if it's only to ourselves, the Chinks don't, it's systematically in their heads to not do that. It's an insane type of mindset.

All you're describing is psychos, and there are a ton of them in every culture. If you've been paying any attention, almost all of western culture has been warped into the same damn thing and there are only remnants of the true western culture remaining.
I've only seen actual western culture surviving in certain rural areas, everywhere else is pozzed as fuck.

I honestly just want to see a good hot war.
no rebel guerilla bullshit, a true state-on-state conflict. When we stop having wars, nations become complacent and stagnate.

Because the Chinks are psychos you idiot. Their society is structured to make them that way.
A 'ton' is a really relative term user. Your ton can be considered thousands or tens of thousands at max. This is versus millions of conditioned psychos.

Muslims aren't insane, they are just far too retarded to know better, they believe in moronic things and their culture is structured around that crap. The same can be said for most Africans, a lot of niggers are just too retarded for critical thinking.

But the chinks are not retarded, you can consider their intelligence to be at normal levels. But their thinking processes were fucked up since the times of Confucius, he filled their heads with absolute crap and made them a culturally backwards shithole.

All of is just a fraction of the insanity that are Chinks.

We should be backing the poos on this one. We make fun of India, but I've always liked how they keep Pakistans back to the wall. If something happened to India, not only would this act as a means for Islam to spread into East Asia, it could also give Pakistan enough geopolitical power to openly endorse Islamic Extremism, possibly with nukes.

(checked)

That looks fucking rad.

(also checked)

I'm starting to think that God created pajeets just as a form of comedy for us all to laugh at. Everything from their accent to their music is hilarious.

Pajeet plz…

Kashmir uprisings connection?
Ok I think we might be observing the beginning of the biggest happening yet, Kashmir is beginning to get hot again. This time both countries have nukes and the muslim community is getting close to all out uprising:

2016–17 Kashmir unrest
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016–17_Kashmir_unrest
archive.fo/P3jNI

>Some columnists including Prem Shankar Jha have termed the unrest as Kashmir’s Intifada.[41][42][43]

Isn't it funny how the term "intifada" is becoming used to describe muslim uprisings, seems to be memetically catching on. Isn't it also funny how "antifa" looks similar to "intifa" - odd coincidence?
Anyway, things are getting hot in Kashmir, and I think the pakis and chinks are coordinating something here.

Which explains why the US is now showing muscle in the South China Sea.
China irked by US Navy destroyer sailing in South China Sea
foxnews.com/us/2017/08/10/us-destroyer-sails-near-artificial-chinese-island-in-south-china-sea.html
archive.fo/5ZX2t
I'd recommend getting on good terms with Pajeets here, because we can't ignore this shit. This might be something pre-emptive to all out global warfare against the west. The Saudis are also a bit worried about Kashmir, but strangely they don't seem to align with pakistan… which is odd.

Anyway, this is now the thread theme. youtube.com/watch?v=3W6mDUmPZ0Y

I think India was a test for cashless society, since they've been pushing that on and off over the years, in tandem with people voluntarily getting chipped for their jobs, like that tech company did with their employees in Wisconsin recently.

Maybe, but that doesn't even matter now. They went through a process called "Doi moi" and sell crap to the West just like China (albeit not quite as much). My uncle had one of his digital cameras made in Vietnam and I responded with "Heh, so much for them being communist, huh?"

o fug :D

Now you know why there are that annoying little signs in Singapore, reminding you to flush after use.
Chinese might not have designated shitings streets, but they do piss in the bus, witnessed it myself.

The person in the picture is a Dravidian. Dravidians don‘t speak a Indo-Germanic language, are descendants of the original Indian inhabitants before the Aryan invasion.

It’s a massive, gravity damn, it stands because of its weight. Anything short of a small nuke wont cut it, literally.

Wont do shit.

He means, your, western politicians are corupt to the bone, not only sold out to ZOG and Saudi-Arabia but take bribes from the Chinese as well.
If you have understood that, you start to understand why western politics are so crazy self-defeating and self-destroying.

I still find it funny that the reason you don't want China into Hong Kong is you actually just liked English rule much much more.

Well the brits weren't forcing us to overpay for chink water when we could be getting it from Thailand for cheaper, nor were they letting hundreds of mainland chinks immigrating into Hong Kong everyday jacking up our living standards, nor did they try to destroy our language and culture all while saying we should be grateful for it.

So yeah, I'll take the brits over chinks any day.
Hell, I know brits aren't the best example right now, but in the past at least they held true to their own legal system, treated everyone fairly and rarely did anything that would contradict their own laws.
The mainland chinks are now dragging hong kongers off the streets in Hong Kong either beating them up or dragged them back to chinkland for torture.
It's really a no-brainer.

that last part wasnt even about china but some full retard fear shit you got saved
interesting stash of images you got, i must say