CNN Browbeats Asians and Tells them to be good Goyim

DON'T UNITE WITH WHITE PEOPLE AND WORK FOR YOU INTERESTS ASIAN GOYIM
archive.is/Od90z
(((CNN))) a news organization which practices overwhelming Jewish nepotism has the nerve to browbeat Asians and why they should should just go along with anti-White affirmative action even though they suffer because of it. The nerve of these bastards.

Anyway the Jewish media has been launching an all propaganda campaign directed at Asians to stop them from uniting with Whites. A united Asians and White block destroys the Jews plans of isolating Whitey so this is very bad for them. Its important to show Asians how this is in their self interests and how JEWS discriminate against and oppress Asians.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Qqcmu
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Same article is being linked from Yahoo
archive.is/Qqcmu

Kind reminder in with an "ally with asians" scenario, always make sure that the inevitable mongrels go to the asian side, and keep the white side pure.

I work at a Chinese restaurant and my boss told me that chinks on the west coast hate affirmative action because their standards for testing for university and other related matters are much higher than those of niggers and spics, and this, also get shafted by state enforced cultural enrichment ironically.

DIE JEW!

The problem with making affirmative action all about asians is that its not going to result in getting rid of affirmative action its just going to result in making exceptions for asians to affirmative action. Which leaves them no reason to continue helping us.

We need to get normalfag whites to stop acting like a bunch of cucks going, "This is unfair to asians" because they're too cowardly to advocate for our own racial interests. Asians are smart enough to make the argument that its also harming them on their own.

I agree

Why would they support it since it robs them even more that whites since the average income for them is higher that the white one?
They probably hate it even more.

Why the gooks would go along with this is beyond me.

What the fuck are you talking about? The (((media))) has done nothing except promote gooks lately and do the same biased reporting they do for them as they do for niggers on events like that airplane shit and that airbnb gook cunt and countless others trying to now increasingly shoehorn gooks into their shit jew movies because of their obsession with the chink market. But yeah, AA hurts them the most in America which never made sense to be. In Europe in other countries AA is illegal as fuck. You can't judge people by race for damn anything I never thought America would allow this since their constitution would clearly forbid it.

i want to see this happen

They do anyway because of the phenotypic dominance.

kek that was some hilarious shit

I think I'm still in the Facebook group. People were posting pictures from Japan of shops advertising Kimono with White models. Fuck me if you go to the big tourist sites (or the whole of Kyoto) they're asking tourists to dress up as Japs for photos.
(I also passed through Vietnam where they're all but begging White women to buy an Ao Dai for 500,000 Charliebucks)

I suppose the cultural appropriation stuff keeps white women from promoting non-western clothing. Western clothing is boring and ugly for the most part. I get tired of seeing it everywhere.

You shut your filthy whore you faggot ass nigger we've had thousands of years of clothing before we invented suits

Indeed, and much of the old stuff was good. Modern western clothing is shit though.

Every race in America is already against whites, you dumb nigger. Learn what ingrouping and outgrouping are.

Azns get shafted by affirmative action, Whites get shafted by affirmative action, even nogs get shafted by affirmative action. Why? Because African immigrants (who are usually highly selected talented tenthers) compete with Tyrone Shaniqua from the ghetto for "black reserved" AA spots and win (unless Tyrone is really good at sportsball ofc).

Thanks to White Nationalism creating a climate that Whites cannot defend themselves.

Do you see this? This is the sewn together frankenstein monster of collective liberal (((interests))) bursting at the seams. Honestly thought the first fracture was going to be between fags/women and muslims, but this too is worthy of my smugness.

It's because you see it everywhere in the entire world that you don't like it. Japanese people think the cultures of America and Europe are exotic and they think Japanese culture is boring. I agree though, it is sort of odd to see so many foreign peoples having adopted customs that were initially only practiced by whites.

is it me or are jews despite their massive overrepresentation thanks to donations and inside connections with fellow jews completely unaffected by these "affirmative action" quotas/point systems?

Not seeing it.

That and the 60 trillion who were lampshaded and soaped, goy.

Spotted the antisemite. You know damn well that it was 60 gorillion.

Fuck off, you Hapa faggot

You're a complete idiot. Jews created a climate in which whites are shamed for defending themselves. And as soon as whites stop caring about what the kike media calls them, the sooner we can get this shoah started.

Those pics have me rustled

Bad move on CNN. I remember walking past the CNN headquarters in Hollywood about 10 years ago and every Korean from Koreatown was blocking Sunset Boulevard (shut it down, sidewalks packed on both sides of the street with Koreans) protesting something some anchor said about Koreans. I couldn't even walk on the sidewalk and got stuck in front of the main doors for CNN and all of the Koreans thought I worked at CNN. They were screaming at me, grabbing me, spitting on me you know being chinks.

Go back to Africa street shiter

GOOKS, Koreans are Gooks. Not Chinks.

They won't.

He said the opposite. The rare intelligent nog that makes it over here on academic achievement loses out to Tyrone Telreadelfelashiquandrea.

How Asians are treated in America completely exposes the left for the bullshit, phoney, racist scumbags they are.

I think Jews hate Asians because Asians are both smarter and more ambitious. As such, they can't control them on a level playing field. The fake Shlomo can get away with some of this shit today spells bad news bears for us in the future unless we gas these fuckers soon.

Can you guys stop kissing Asian ass?

These people hate you and vote Dem at rates of 80% plus.

You may as well worship at a gold statue of Ho Chee Ming. Fucking gooks.

There are a lot of asians that come on Holla Forums and LARP as Aryans. It's why anime and asian women spam up half of the boards. It's cognitive dissonance incarnate but they're user so there's at least no social cost.

This is why I make threads occasionally about how much Asian "Americans" hate White people, complete with evidence from their subreddits etc. Hopefully it wakes a few of the denser white people on Holla Forums up.

Asians hate you. Don't kowtow to them for fuck sake. Have some dignity. Whites exist on our own terms, we don't need to ally with anyone except other Whites, and perhaps the odd white-passing other Indo-European descent person.

it should be noted that pajeets are also included into the asian demographic and almost categorically vote dem

Aynone got a link to this video with this guy? It's a great resource, but I can' find it.