Julian Assange Goes 14/88 On Twitter

twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/894558905115844609

>7/ electoral politics. For example in Malaysia where majority Malays correspond to whites in the US context. (link: muse.jhu.edu/article/628462) muse.jhu.edu/article/628462

LET THE KVETCHING BEGIN

REEEEEEEEE

Hmm there was rumors of julian assange being dead a while back and being impersonated by computer generated animation and voice. Any chance this holds true as controlled opposition? It would be preety farfetched in my opinion with what he is saying.

Assange was punished so he is redpilled.

He sensed his inherent duty as a white man and went to Sweden thinking he could find an aryan goddess to have a few pitter pattering snownigger kids with. Instead he got hit with false rape charges and saw Sweden being ruined in front of him. This steeled his resolve and he made a promise to destroy every last perpetrator of this crime against humanity. Julian, secure a future for white children!

wizards, what does the counter say?

TLDR: Russian American RWDS is coming for this whole fucking planet.

Seems to me from just what's posted that he goes into civcuck nationalism immediately after as a (((solution)))

a scary thought

Yeah how about that.. Now you Americans will need to ensure that the Gop really is your party and won't be the white party in name only. We will also have to see what happens in Europe when countries there loose their ethnic super majority.

ONE OF US
ONE OF US
ONE OF US
ONE OF US
ONE OF US
ONE OF US

The most he does is describe what other countries have done to fuck over the former racial majority. Its impossible to make those changes in the US without a rebellion(likely coming) or enough states on board(shitskins can't achieve this) as you'd have to ignore the electoral procedures in the constitution.

lol Singapore is literally a de facto monarchy or semi-dictatorship citystate. All that leadership is pure nepotism yet it works.

But what Assange says is true as I see it. Democrats were crazy obsessed with identity politics to the point it was all I knew about their platform during the US elections. Trump at least had the decency to focus a ton if not exclusively on alternative issues like bringing jobs back to his country. The American leftists are fools because they did something even the most basic idiots should know. They kicked in the white population's self preservation instincts and if history repeats itself it will only end in blood because that population is fuming all across the world.

ANd Assange should be crying for Australia instead. Quickly the cunts are trying to turn this country as big a joke as Sweden or Canada.

WEW LAD

I hope one day he can stroll freely through the streets of a clean, prosperous and white London.

He's linked to /pdfs/ before, I have no idea why people get surprised by him linking to something supposedly controversial after that.

Ive run into so many aussies in Canada and at least 50% of them go off on the muzzies within a few minutes of conversation. It must be really bad there.

does he really though? all I read were TRS-tier talking points without the kike-naming

no we wont
we cant let that fucking happen
do you understand?

I understand just fine that the EU will use force to ensure that it happens. Don't fool yourself into thinking that it won't.

lebs and somalis allmuzziewhateverfucks are scum mate. Cunts should all be beaten to death the moment they step foot on shore.

Everyone I speak to knows they're a problem. Media, politicians and schools say otherwise. Even 'right wing' pundits are all about "failure to assimilate" with only a few exceptions. Apathy and the tyrrany of urban cucks pushing wedge issues is a real problem here.

for example: The Greens party (prog party, touted as environmentalist, only care about identity politics) is lead by a woman called Lee Rhiannon. Her mother was outed as a Soviet spy. They have been pushing a "Safe Schools" anti-bullying problem. In reality it is gender theory being taught to primary schoolers and the program is headed by 2 pedophile sympathizer fags and a lesbian commie. 'Marriage Equality' is the other big edge issue, along with giving Abos special constitutional rights and 'refugees.'

People that want to talk seriously about immigration here to not have a media platform to speak from. The media largely caters to inner city fucksticks that fancy themselves cosmopolitan and worldly, while avoiding the bad areas of town filled with 3rd world trash.

wew

Ya this sounds exactly like Canada and probably every western country on the planet. I always talk about travel and how I want to go to Australia which leads to the aussie complaining about all the roaches there.

That video of Yuri talking about demoralization, often appears in webm threads, describes Australian politics perfectly. People are overwhelmed with bullshit, they know it's bullshit, they're drowning in it. Very few have the will to fight this stuff publicly, as the media will punish and shame you for sticking your head out of the muck. There are quite a few that buy the party line, quite a few that are ignorant, but most people are politically apathetic. White people, I mean. All the subhumans are out for themselves, with a few exceptions, mostly those who don't want the 'lucky country' to turn into the shithole they came from.

wasn't there some tumblrina that went into a rapefugee camp to prove they're all nice and got attacked?

That video of Yuri talking about demoralization, often appears in webm threads, describes Australian politics perfectly. People are overwhelmed with bullshit, they know it's bullshit, they're drowning in it. Very few have the will to fight this stuff publicly, as the media will punish and shame you for sticking your head out of the muck. There are quite a few that buy the party line, quite a few that are ignorant, but most people are politically apathetic. White people, I mean. All the subhumans are out for themselves, with a few exceptions, mostly those who don't want the 'lucky country' to turn into the shithole they came from.

look at the media and all 'platforms' as a way for the populace to respond to threats. one way to exhaust a nation's immune system is to constantly fear monger for non-issues or even nonexistent things. constant distractions from actual issues.

there's two things this can result in:
rapid growth of the organism
or
death of the organism

rapid growth because they're going crazy and becoming industrious in order to fight off their infection.
death because they've become exhausted.

This.

Lee Kuan Yew did nothing wrong.
First well-being, then democracy.

Nice.

Pretty sure that's not 1488, he's actually giving them tips and trying to rationalize it away with the GOP as bad for catering to white people.

Checked for truth. Whites are in fact the only minority on earth contrary to every single talking point you will ever hear from (((sources)))

This is what qualifies for 14/88? He's just pointing out easily observable facts about the results of idpol.

This, he's actually pointing out their mistakes for them.

One result from increasing globalization and foreign media/influence will be more people realizing whites are the true minorities

The thing is, Trump doesn't even directly cater to White people. He doesn't even mention us. We aren't allowed to have our own interests

This

WHITES ARE LESS THAN 10% OF GLOBAL POPULATION

We should really be memeing and pushing this, it's really the ultimate red pill.
All they have is 'muh minorities'.

What happens when the golem finds out how much of a minority it actually is?

In fact if in future I'm asked if I'm a minority or whatever on official forms, I will say yes, I am part of 10% of white global minority population.

That guy is so white its almost hard to look at.

You don't understand it doesn't take much to be literally Hitler in modern times. Just read that google manifesto. He cucked left and more left and had solid peer-reviewed sources and citations on his side but still he's Hitler. He's Hitler because he told the truth and to normalfags and the elites the people who tell the truth must be destroyed just like the original Hitler.

we really do need to shout this from the rooftops constantly, it's absurd they call themselves minorities

The Democratic Party will never again nominate a straight white male candidate for president.

Reported.

webm?

The title was fairly misleading.

If anything it'll just make more whites vote republican. Recognizing herd mentality which side their community majority is on.
Democrats aren't going to fix shit about their message. So it's win-win commentary.

As far as I've been following, he's been all over the place.

What the fuck.
This cunt is WITH them?
You never tell what your opponent is doing wrong. Especially in a deadly game like this one is.
I'm getting a feeling that Assange was actually killed/silenced as some anons claim. And that someone is posting the classical 3/4 truth 1/4 lie through his account.

Beautiful and saved, thank you user.

Meme this on your social media platforms without fear. The masses need to see this.

Anna Ardin was the female with the rap-charges. A female deep entrenched into Swedish politics, who previously before had been in the communist country of Cuba on whatever business and has been rumoured to have connection with secret-agencies and the CIA.

Assange was set up to get jailed and memory holed.

Assange was a big Bernie cuck. He's not pulling for Trump, he just doesn't have dirt on him so he's not attacking him. As soon as he can leak against the Trump white house, he will and i can't wait

Really bad in Al-Berta, parts of BC and (((Toronto)))

Canadian parties started the IP really hard during the Iraq war. Classic entryism. "You don't like war user? Well these potsmoking polyamourous refugees are persecuted too!"

t. fell for it

It's already happened in key countries, and the EU army exists separately from national armies for a reason. EU is lost. All we can do is salvage what can be salvaged, make for the states, and once EU has become a hinterland populated by savages, we rescind international contracts, declare war, and conquer it for the then White United States.

Never fuck a politically connected woman if you don't want (((rape charges))) if you fall out of line politically. Better still don't be a fucking leftist, as I learned.

Everyone acts as though the trend cannot be reversed.

Agreed. There's a bunch of idiots on both sides reacting to this.

Can't ever swallow these kike made up meaningless buzzwords.

Damn, which general area are you from where you've met so many Aussies? I'm in Ontario a few hours from Toronto and the only Aussie I've ever met was a roommate I had in college who was here for a year on some work program thing (he was going to school to be a chemist - no idea what his politics were).

LEAD YOUR PEOPLE ASSANGE!

That's top notch user, saved.

Assange isn't really making a redpilled comment by looking at demographic numbers and warning Democrates of identity politics.

See this little cocksucker right here?

This is the great gandson of Joe Kennedy. He is already getting ready to run for President at some point and will turn this around. Allowing Democrates to win again after Trump's 8th year. Screen cap it.