Londonistan acid attacks escalate

Londonistan acid attacks escalate

A tide of acid attacks in London in recent weeks has led to fears for the safety of members of the public – including tourists.

On Monday, a tourist believed to be from Qatar was sprayed with corrosive liquid. The attackers took off with his expensive watch and phone before speeding off on a moped.

The number of acid-related crimes in the British capital leaped dramatically last year to 454 from 261 in 2015 – a 74 percent rise – according to the Metropolitan Police. Updated figures released by the London police force show that 282 incidents have taken place this year so far.

The attacks involve corrosive substances being used to physically maim people. Motives for the criminal acts have become increasingly arbitrary in recent weeks, and experts say they have become an effective replacement for knives as a choice of weapon.

Knife crime is also a prevalent issue for the city.

archive.is/h8Rtd

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/sep/28/father-of-three-admits-blinding-man-in-bungled-revenge-acid-attack
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

can england just sink in the fucking ocean already

Where are these niggers even getting acid from?

The attacks involve corrosive substances being used to physically maim people. Motives for the criminal acts have become increasingly arbitrary in recent weeks, and experts say they have become an effective replacement for knives as a choice of weapon

INB4 the government bans or heavily regulates (with accompanying (((fees))) ) anything stronger than vinegar, rather than tackling the shitskins who are doing this.

How long until Japan declares all of England a no-go zone?

even the latest electric cars often have a lead acid battery in them somewhere. Teslas do in the frunk.

It will become an offense to sell acid without demanding ID, much the same way it is an offense to take 10k or more in cash without doing the same. It's just another attack on independent retailers. The papers are going crazy on the stories which means 90% of it is utter bullshit to get this narrative out there, scare the public and make them demand more police, regulation and relinquish more of their freedom.

So what are they going to do? Ban anything that can be or become acidic or poisonous? Next people are going to start throwing rocks, what'll they ban then?

Just part & parcel of living in a multicultural utopia free from hate ;^)

We need to be more open minded when it comes to acid atracks. I thought it was a bit odd at first that the new cultures we have welcomed brought this. Then i tried being acid attacked sure it felt a bit weird at first and my face melted but I now see life through a different perspective (through the melt flap of the one eye that survived). This is what makes multiculturalism great you get to experience new things without having to leave your country.

You mean peaceful liquid. My word such hate speech still existing in our Islamic Kingdom of Great Britainistan and in the most peaceful city on earth Londonistan.

Well they better do it to France first or else I'd be possed.

Un-mittened hands.
You will have to go out with mittens on and get a policemans permission to take them off, after submitting to a retina scan and anal cavity search.

Acid attacks are now becoming part of our daily life and culture.
Also, #NotAllAcid you bigot racists.

This brilliant lad is right, part & parcel and all that. You should all join in on the acid enrichment to partake in the beautiful and superior culture. Fight racism and throw acid on an MP today!

Part and parcel.

Why do they always escape on a moped like silly cartoon villains?

Someone doesn't understand politics. Everybody will pretend everything is fine and dandy and throw a bunch of j-girls to the pakis that don't know any better. Japs are usually fairly cautious people that can sense sketch from a mile away and keep to their own circles, so you don't hear much about them ending up enriched that liberal white girls from some small town.

Everyone knows that aliens are full of acid.

That looks like a meme seed user.

"Acid attacks are just part of living in a city"
t. shitskin sandnigger london mayor and assorted britbong cucks

trips confirm.

(checked)

You hear about it all the time in Japan. If you've ever listen to the news there literally almost all rapes in Japan are from foreigners now. Obviously the American military bases are subhuman niggers but it's not just that like the very very few rapefugees the Japanese let it before and they didn't wait five nanoseconds before starting to rape and getting caught for it. Only thing I can say I'm disappointed in of the Japanese is that they don't have the death penalty for rape like the Chinese do. They might as well do it already most of the rapists all are niggers and sandniggers anyway same as here in the west.

Trips? Fug! Wut have I done?

wew

srsly tho, 10/10 maymay

brilliant, sharing

I would jump for joy if London just fell into the sea tomorrow.

It makes sense.
Lot of rozzers in London and they're anal as fuck about anything remotely knifelike.

But a bottle of liquid? Nah mate they cool.

London is not and will never be our capitol.
It has always been a foreign city. Founded by foreigners and ever popular with them.

Nice. There's a great deal that can be done in a District 9 way with such signage user.

where's the graph and stats tho

If you have a car battery you can make as much acid as you want though.

Those pictures make me genuinely sad. The darker one in the top left, second pic, has such an unhappy look in her eye. Anybody who looks at these poor people and doesn't empathise ought to be gassed, even if they are shitskins. They probably got attacked for fuck-all of a reason; the attackers don't really need a reason to do it, and this is worrying.

Can't really ban acid. More restrictions are seldom a good thing. The only way to truly decrease this threat is, of course, to remove kebab, but it's also important that children are raised to value empathy. Even most white low-life muggers and street thugs actually would not maim someone like this - to intentionally disfigure an innocent person demonstrates a total absence of humanity.

Wrong, of course it was a congregation of few foreigners before the flood, but nothing more than a congregation of people with business, but now they live here, everywhere. I implore everyone to not take the black pill so soon, that is an easy and cowardly way out and the type of thinking that will lead to our loss countrywide & in the West as a whole. The purge will come and must come, no matter how dire the situation seems now. It's just that barely anyone is willing to put their lives on the line to change the UK, everyone is too cowardly to go against the tide and just sits idle posting online without putting their necks out, that is the cost and if you're not willing to do that then you do not truly care and only care about yourself.

YOU MUST DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED NIGGER

Steve Buscemi, is that you?

that's awful, awful funny that is
KEK

Why don't we just lock every citizen up in a padded cell? They can't hurt themselves or anybody else then, and we'll be living in a world of peace and tranquillity.

BAN ASSAULT ACID

People can't feel pain if they're dead.

Lol. I recently saw some report on a study about the amount of human feces on cell phones. The headline was something like "Don't take your phone to the bathroom with you". It struck me as odd, so I looked into it. Study was conducted in London. Hmmmm, who lives in London? Not British people.

London is a third world shithole now. Grats UK!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHA
GET FUCKED
We will NOT accept british rapefugees. You made the bed, now lie in it. Drown yourselves you castrated little faggots.

Fuck off blackpill faggot.

Why does he even bother to style his hair?

Hit the nail on the head, did I, you faggot Londonistan IDF? Go suck a kebab.

The similarities don't end there.

What are you, a woman?

Criminally underrated post

Hows that knife binning working for you bongs?

Meme it.

Kek'd one off a heil with that user

A society without guns can work though. Japs have very few guns, and the country is pretty damn safe. In the US, and now more and more countries in Europe, it can't work because of niggers and sandniggers.

I'd rather take my chances with a knife than acid. No amount of surgery can fix the later but people make it from multiple stabbings every day.

Nuke dat place already. So many fucked up people with violent tendencies living there (and not just pakis).

Exeter crown court heard that Phillips, a 49-year-old painter and decorator, travelled more than 300 miles to get to Christopheros’s home in Truro, Cornwall, falsely believing him to be a man who had wronged a member of his family.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/sep/28/father-of-three-admits-blinding-man-in-bungled-revenge-acid-attack

lol
Why does this British guy look like a Turk?

Bong government only had one job - to keep bongs safe, and they blew it.

this is mao killing the cranes #735624

Excuse my ignorance but can you really just buy corrosive acid at a store in the UK? I always assumed the shitskins were cooking it at home.

We are talking about a liquid that is strong enough to burn through flesh and I would assume certain plastics and containers. I would assume something like that wouldn't just be sold at a supermarket or drug store to the general public. This isn't rubbing alcohol we are talking about here.

Where is all of this acid coming from?!?

t. Burger

Was accurate until that line
chinks aren't human

I know you are joking but this is the response from the state. The root cause can never be addressed because doing so would mean breaking the intricate web of fallacies that Modern Britain is constructed upon.

You cannot legislate against acid in the same way you cannot legislate successfully against sharp objects. Attempts will be made, and they will fail. Logic would dictate that as the easy road proved fruitless then the uncomfortable road of dealing with the root cause of the issue must therefore be dealt with. This will not happen.

By what oppressive means would a state manage to successfully curtail the ability for its people to not be able to wield a sharpened object or perform the most cursory of chemistry? Any example that springs to mind might be laughable but I assure you that they will be tried. They will fail but they will be tried.

fuck off cuck. Those shit skins don't even deserve to be in our lands. They don't give a fuck about you so why should you feel empathy toward them?

Eventually salty lemon juice will be banned.

It's eurofaggy as fuck.

its their culture
who are we british to judge the innocent refugees?

inb4 londonistan becomes a country of goggle wearing cowards. who's gonna take the initiative and make some trendy gender race neutral goggles that can be worn during trips through londonistan? sell 'em cell 'em

Oy vey this thread is just completely intolerant of beautiful multiculturalism. It's time to ring the ol' bill.

It will be interesting when rapefugees discover the art of the Venezuelan poopootovs.

Just when I thought the British couldn't get any more repulsive.
When are these Muslims going to get their shit together, and target the political and financial elite. Allah must be so disappointed.