ITS HAPPENING! Holla Forums Was Right Again!

The (((skeptic community))) sold out to MTV and now are gonna turn their fans full sjw. All in the name of the (((culture War))) against us mean ol' nazzzzzeesss

Anyone that regularly listened to this smug fuck and his nasally laugh is of no benefit to our movement whatsoever, or anyone for that matter. Nothing of values been lost.

Good time to dig up all your old cuckkad memes if your still shitposting on twitter

Reported for e-celeb drama

This. Also bump for interest/relevance. This isn't "muh e-celeb" (Well, Sarcuck is but this isn't about him, not really).

The septic community has been marshaling their troops to wage war on us for a while now. I say this is a good chance to drop redpills all over their sorry asses and absorb half their numbers along with some fence sitters. Meme into oblivion all those who stand between us and our birthright. REEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

good, now maybe all the kekistan faggots will wake up and realize his shit meme was control op, and fuck off, and maybe some of them will stop being faggots and lurk some about kek before they think its just some edgy meme. Kekistan dying will be the best thing to happen to kekism.

(checked)
fucking confirmed

Never change Holla Forums

They finally lived up to everything those 'evil nazis' said they would be, didn't they?

"Report any popular person as e-celeb drama" is an admitted Holla Forums tactic.

>the alt-kike

Sargons new positions:
Race doesn't exist
and
Sex doesn't exist
and
taking care of his wife's son (oh wait, he's always done that)

It only benefits us when controlled opposition sells out to the kikes so blatantly.

>(((MTV)))

The real question I have is what will this show be about? What politically will it support? And if you know enough about modern US propaganda, "How left wing will this be?"

It'll likely be a more "centrist" version of that Adam Ruins Everything show (the smug looking guy from College Humor). It won't be total downright bull prepping liberal but it'll be super kosher.

Yeah ok.
Maybe someone on an alt-kike forum will care.

we should dox sargon tbh, Idk why we haven't yet now that I think about it. That faggot deserves it.

I mean updated, because we had it before, back on 2014 but then I'm sure he has moved by now.

weren't they full anti-white? Have they done a Laci Green and decided to jump ship because being an SJW isn't popular anymore?

Sargon was invoking the holocaust against Based Alaska earlier today. This is not a ((coincidence))

>he fell for the (((alt right))) meme

I think Kek agrees.

That better have been a typo.

the white race cannot survive their interests being hijacked into an (((implicitly white))) liberal fagloving right/commie left paradigm.

Not without blood, any more. The majority of whites may die off.

it's time to start organizing for one of two outcomes:
1) the slow death of your race
2) a bursting/explosion of violence

The first means you need to prepare by making a lot of friends and allies. If you need to, go innawoods and create nazis, then collaborate as best you can to blend in with the future dystopia society - being invisible by conforming/lying/putting on the show as everyone else, or by literally finding a way to remain invisible to the institution (warning technology will probably find you eventually) and keeping the history of your people alive and unkiked/unerased

The second means preparing for urban warfare and infiltrating governmen, buying weapons over survival and utility tools. looking for ways to be self-sufficient in the short term.

one is long game, two is short game.

LOL good one

Controlled opposition showing its ugly face yet again… Holla Forums is always right.

Kek has spoken.

(((Sargon of Mossad)))

MTV is an extreme level of kiked even for TalmudVision standards. Of course Holla Forums was right.

It's the TV industry plus the music industry. You would have to go to (accurate) stereotypes to get a more jewish network.

(((Skeptic community))

Some of us actually are nazis user.

i am looking for some confirmation about this. is there only the tweet shown in the op or something else.

i guess he does not want his mindless followers to stop giving him patreon money.

the funny part is if it's a joke no one would really be surprised if it wasn't

"Oh Sargon sold out, no way", said no one ever.

HAHA I hate the (((Jews))) but I'll listen to (((Jews))) tell me what to think any day of the week! Look ma! I said kike ;)