In 5 years we will see WW2 games with women and black people extensively portrayed in combat roles

So, anyone else looking forward to Saving Private Rihanna, in which you play as Cpt. Jamal Jamarcus?

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalww2museum.org/assets/pdfs/african-americans-in-world.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyudmila_Pavlichenko
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanna_Reitsch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WW2 games are horrible any way so it doesn't matter

This is how bizarre things will soon get if we don't stop it.

many WW2 games are quite fun, such as Company of Heroes

it's not really that played out as there are many types of WW2 games that could be made.

your post was pointless. you don't want to post in this thread so why not just ignore it? why do you feel a need to signal your aloofness to people on an obscure anonymous image board?

This is why you should pursue an active role in society and politics. Either that or just sell secrets to China and Russia like Hillary Clinton and the Israelis do.

It doesn't work that way, Reddit.

I want more 'Nam, Korea and the Rhodesian bush-war games.

Nazis killed millions of people, including six million jews. there would be literally nothing wrong in letting oppressed minorities like women to fight against them.

How, by shitposting really hard at people?

har har

Fuck off this board.

we wuz civilized an shet

Oh, look, it is Holla Forums spreading their insecurities and paranoias outside their containment board again.

Why don't you naziboo pricks go back to your echochamber and stay there, you sad clowns? The more time you spend outside, the more chances have the evil jews to strike you.

on the subject of combat roles, what ww2 armies allowed women? just the russians?

Nazis weren't even that racist. They just wanted to have political and racial uniformity in their country and to get back at the allies for fucking them over.

Hitler was no more racist than your average american.

One thing is for sure that these guys are far more racist than any nazi ever was especially considering the holocaust didn't actually happen. Kind of crazy really, but they're autists and sociopaths. Not a good combo.

There were Black people who did serve in WWII (in combat roles)

But I will agree that the woman bit is a bit far fetched (unless we're talking the Russian side here)

nationalww2museum.org/assets/pdfs/african-americans-in-world.pdf

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyudmila_Pavlichenko

If castrating hundreds of little mixed children isn't racist then I don't know what is.

See

Wrong, Hitler hated everyone who wasn't a blonde white man.

Th8is is why women are illogical retards. Instead of proving themselves, they decide to destroy the medium.

hitler offered to deport jews, every single country in the world of course refused them since nobody likes them. Only when they started getting killed (nowhere near as brutal as jewish media shows, picture putting down dogs) that leaders figured out they could use it as propaganda fuel and to rev up the money making war machine, with the bonus of getting the gratitude of the people who already ran the world at the time. The jew being the clever foe that he is getting the upper hand above everybody and also rewriting history

this is one of the very few cases where racism is used as what it means instead "i don't like X thing". the nazis did hate other races

I just have trouble believing that. Sorry.

read a history book kid

I think you're mistaking women with feminists, m8

were you one of those crazy home-schooled kids or something?
They teach this in basic elementary

take a trip to /his/ you insufferable faggot.

if anything women would make the best sharpshooters since they naturally have less shaky hands, coordination (not hand-eye coordination but how accurately they can manage their hands, hand-eye coordination is a man's thing) and can more easily develop hand related skills. The average woman also being much more capable of holding focus and staying calm

Then why'd they side with the Japs and allow their ambassador into their country?

I also meant to assert that it would have to be a Russian female sniper btw, since only they employed them.

It's more immersive if they are

Hitler was under the delusion that they (the Japs) were part of the Aryan race.

are you 5? just because you hate something doesn't mean you can't work with it. They also didn't seek some capeshit tier world domination

No he didn't.

It was drummed up by Soviet Bolshevik propaganda because their government was jewed hard. Stalin, Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, even Putin himself admits how jewed the early Soviet Union was. Now everyone else is stuck with it.

only if youre a fucking ww2 veteran

Fair enough m8.

So he didn't hate everyone who wasn't a blonde haired white man after all. Also it doesn't explain why he wanted to be friends with the UK and US either or why his closest and highest ranking men did not have blonde hair.

of course he wanted to be "friends" with the us, he didnt want to get his shit slapped around

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanna_Reitsch

Hitler's society where he said everyone is to have a goal and purpose really helped I supposed and feminism was a non-issue in those days because it wasn't the crazy radical fringe feminists of today.

Where'd you hear that, he wanted to rule the world, nothing more nothing less
Both the UK and US were bastions of freedom and democracy at that time, if anything he probably hated them more than the Soviets who were pretty close to being nazis themselves, and almost as bad as nazis too

gotta use em while you got em, especially in a desperate war situation
They would have been gassed after the war

got bad news for you boy.

You know, if it wasn't for his genocidal tendencies, fanatacism and racism, I probably would have liked the man.

It's a shame that historical evidence states otherwise.

eva braun is my waifu
jump to 2:52
the energetic, happy way she acts and the facial expressions she makes get me every time

watch from 2:52 to when Hitler is petting his dog

This is an outright lie.

This is the weirdest thing. In schools and media there is constant flinging that Hitler was this most evil anything ever then you see Hitler's home movies, the things he hide even from the public. He wasn't this super evil man they made him out to be. He was somebody who wanted to restore his nation after the things he saw during WWI and how badly Germany got fucked over by the Treaty of Versailles and the backstabbing Balfour Declaration. Hell, he didn't even order the holocaust and there are no records of it and remember the nazis kept the best and most malicious records during the entire war. They don't even bother teaching about the Havaara agreement.

I don't want to be that guy, but if I ever said something like that, people would be very skeptical because they'd point out that Auschwitz exists

by the way the other videos in the series have these shitty voice overs. I don't know what they were thinking but someone made up text and voice lines and pretended they were eva braun narrating over the video, maybe others since i haven't watched all 4

The thought-policed history books will read that America was initially inhabited by a mixture of whites and the various Native American tribes. For centuries, the white people dominated the natives with their privilege, oppressing them in a barbaric society where womyn and POC were raped or murdered in the open streets and all the white cis male cops never blinked. However, if a womyn/POC dared to so much as speak impolitely to a white person, they were executed without a trial.

This went on for centuries until the early 1930's, when the brave, strong natives rose up against their white oppressors in a glorious war that ended up driving the whites away en masse to Europe, where Hitler led the effort to capture and oppress all the poor PoC in Europe. He killed gorillions of Jews of Color before the PoC bravely gathered together and decided that the world would be a better place without the white people, who were little more than oppressive barbarians who destroyed every place they went. And so, the whites were eradicated, powerless to stop the united powers of the strong European PoC. And then, because there were no white people, all war ended and all the people of the world gathered in world peace, where they have been and will be for all eternity. This is what the brainwashed populace believes, while outside in the real world war rages just like it always has. In a sort of inverted 1984 scenario, instead of a fake perpetual war, there is fake perpetual peace.