IT'S HAPPENING!!!

IT'S HAPPENING!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/entertainment/vice-apologizes-ny-times-report-1.4463888
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12/young-turks-hasan-piker-girls-friends-will-try-cckblock-theyre-fat-lonely-video/
thehill.com/homenews/media/366156-young-turks-founder-apologizes-for-ignorant-past-blog-posts-about-women
simpletoremember.com/vitals/Christmas_TheRealStory.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

JUST

Wait a second, this is Holla Forums!

Pottery.

♫how could this happen to me?♫

Ana Kasparian the traitor has something to say about this?

Now that Cenk (shouldn’t that be pronounced ‘Senk’?), is no longer top dog at TYT, she’ll have nothing more to do with him and move on to the new alpha male, whomever that may be.

He stepped down? From what? He runs a fucking YouTube channel. Holy shit these people are beyond delusional.

I want to cum in her mouth tbh.

She'll bite it off before you get the chance.

She is cute tbh though.

Hot 💙

Alex Jones during the election was the best thing

Lol he was pretty funny and not afraid of anything.

Closely followed by seeing the TYT crowd on suicide watch during election night

I doubt we will see this level of smugness and butthurt again in our lifetime.

Lol :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

TRUMP CAN SAY GRAB EM BY THE PUSSY AND STILL GET ELECTED

LIBERAL CUCKOLDS NEED TO KOWTOW TO THEIR SJW MASTERS FOR EVERYTHING

SAD!

Thank you Santa 🎄💙🎄
Vice Media apologizes for 'boy's club' culture after New York Times report.
Vice Media is apologizing for its "detrimental" workplace culture after a scathing investigation by the New York Times revealed pervasive allegations of sexual harassment.

"We have failed as a company to create a safe and inclusive workplace where everyone, especially women, can feel respected and thrive," said a statement released Saturday from Canadian Vice founders Shane Smith and Suroosh Alvi.

cbc.ca/news/entertainment/vice-apologizes-ny-times-report-1.4463888

Fucking dumpf and Russian hackers!

“Obviously, the genes of women are flawed,” Uygur wrote in a 1999 post lamenting the inadequate amount of sex he was having while living in Miami, Florida. “They are poorly designed creatures who do not want to have sex nearly as often as needed for the human race to get along peaceably and fruitfully.”

Typical Muhammadan, what were they thinking?

WHen the last jedi torrent hitting

Cenk Ugyur smells like a greasy pepperoni pizza, and his dick looks like an acorn sticking to the side of a sweaty bologna. Very disrespectful.

In addition, a 2004 post by Koller described teenage girls that he and Uygur met near a gas station in Pennsylvania as “whores in training, literally looking for boys to pick them up.”

“I had one of the best nights of my life at Mardi Gras. I kissed over 23 different women, saw and felt countless breasts,”
typical rapefugees mentality

Lol. Right. The man literally just stepped down from a YouTube Channel mfw.

Awwwww poor little Cenky. Did the qt little Miami whites and latinx qts not want to go out with your Turkish ass? Awww.

Holla Forums please read the fucking news.
Fucking women haters and Armenian genocide deniers!
Don't you have any kind of dignity?

Merry fucking Christmas!
I have ascended.

Conservative spotted.

Turns out they were three teenage girls, whores in training, literally looking for boys to pick them up,” he wrote. “They were around 14-16 and in a few more years will be pretty damn good looking.” '

Cenk was 34.

He has a point there. Femanons, why don’t you like sex as much as men do?

< gets BTFO by said platform

Merry Christmas Holla Forums!

HOW WILL Holla Forums EVER RECOVER?

Amhed spotted and reported.

leftypol are literally goatse at this point.

Thanks user.

Sex should only be for procreation, you filthy hedonist. Pool your energies into something useful for more than one or two people

Tbf she isn't overtly talking about gun grabbing here, she's just saying the violence should stop and I think any sane person can agree with that.

heh
I predicted this

Ftfy FAM.

huh I guess Holla Forums is joining in on the feminist thought police again

can we not start witchhunting people over things they said 20 years ago?

RULES FOR THEE BUT NOT FOR ME! -nu/pol/

This isnt Holla Forums friend. Its Holla Forums. Also, I think you're missing the point here. This is the point and laugh thread.

With that smile Im not sure she needs handtools.

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12/young-turks-hasan-piker-girls-friends-will-try-cckblock-theyre-fat-lonely-video/

I'm guessing you don't like pottery. Plus no one can do anything to prevent leftard cannibalize each other.

we can save Cenk and turn him over to the good side, show him why Trump is right

literal who

The leftists started it all, I will use the weapons of my enemies, perfect them and strike them harder.
If their is a terrorist attack in your country will you say let's not resort to violence, we are better than that?
wrong
We must round up the families of the terrorists, destroy their villages and cities of origin and start deporting the shitskins and every people who let them in.

Holla Forums hates women they are just nazis. this is what you get for enabling these dumb faggots online

Nope you're alone.
Pesticide were invented for a reason.

Cenk talking about Trump's drag her by the pussy.

Yeah. The real Nazis didnt actually hate women though. Holla Forums needs to grow up and stop trying to be so juvenile over dumb things all the time and they might actually accomplish something one day.

Fat alcoholic turk who runs a leftist jewtube channel and got livetrolled by Waterfilter Salesman.

No they don't. They just think women are too emotional to be trusted with any real world power and should be demure and virtuous homemakers. Even MGTOW gets a lot of hate on Holla Forums.

Women love getting fucked just not by turkish water buffaloes who are with her

There is literally nothing wrong with giving pleasure to a woman you love and it's actually considered less sinful than masturbation.

Agreed

You just posted a picture of two men who are overly emotional

So?

It shouldn't be of any surprise that those corporations refuse to practice the bullshit that they preach.

Based on what? If you're Christian only the marriage bed is undefiled. If it's out of wedlock she's a whore and you're a whoremonger and you're guilty of the sin of fornication.

>>>/lakeoffire/

Men are overly emotional too it shows on the internet

Ok? And?

Didn't you notice the circumcision equipment?

I can't beleive that he made these comments. They are disgusting. I unsubscribed immediately.

Consider two scenarios:

Is he related to Travis Two Knives?

It's that hypocritical how Holla Forums complains about women

How is it hypocritical?

Help! Listen and believe isn't so nice anymore, help me right wingers! I know I've argued for this garbage for years but now is a good time for your guys to bail me out by saying how wrong feminism is!

SHAQD

Nigger go to logic school you dumb as fuck.

men complaining all day on the internet about women complaining you have no argument

This is how dumb you sound.

This is a really nice Christmas present. Next up he will pay for his denial of the Armenian genocide.

I didn't say sinless, I said less sinful. Onan spilled his seed and was struck down by God, Tamar fucked a whore and was not.

Obviously it's better but it's not the world we currently live in. If you date a woman, she will want sex and i'm not a fag so I don't say no. Look at highly religious societies with good marriage - they all marry at 16-20 and it works because guess what? They want to fuck really bad.

LOL

Sorry, but that's only the world YOU live in

lmao, dude, stop blaming thots for things which are obviously your own choice. Just admit that you can't control yourself and have no interest in doing so.

So are you fucking for "love" or for insecurity by how others will perceive you?

TOP! FUCKING! KEK!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!!!

This

I can see clearly now

TOP KEK!
But still.. JUST THAT? He's guilty about so much things, and so much rose that that! Starting with being an ignorant cunt, for example, for bad journalism - biased and just.. dumb! This guy makes me feel bad for my American colleagues who work as journalists, people like him gave the ("independent media") bad name it actually deserved for itself, tbh, these last 10(+) year! And not just the American media, in the UK we knew we had bad "journalists" & our own stupid newspapers and TV (shows), but we also KNEW WHICH THEY WERE/ARE, and now it's THE SAME BS EVERYWHERE! Left-leaning cunts, who can't keep their opinions to themselves, and AT LEAST TRY, FFS, TO STAY OBJECTIVE! But noooo, now everybody has to write from his/her own POINT OF BIEW, like it has some actual value /to the subject of matter/…

RIP, FAGGOT! AND FUCK YOU!

P.S., UNLIKE 'TYT', I always leave the links to the sources i use, so he's the link to the article that I quote:
thehill.com/homenews/media/366156-young-turks-founder-apologizes-for-ignorant-past-blog-posts-about-women

I wonder why do jews need to ruin everything christian…

He's right you know.

The feelz

eh, they had it coming.

Its like a S&M relationship. Both sides get off on martyrdom and both sides are fucking sadistic, and they keep switching up. God is a huge fag.

Oh I found your source
simpletoremember.com/vitals/Christmas_TheRealStory.htm

REPORTED FOR JEWRY
I can't believe the audacity of those kikes.
MODS!

The source is roman church's own archives, they proudly recorded every fun they had with the joos.

Big if true.

The Jews And Their Lies
Their is no sources referenced on this filthy webpage which is pretty much just trash and libel. Antagonizing Good People on Christmas Eve this harassment must stop.
Deport them all
>>>/oven/

The Jews had a hard time. I feel sorry for them.

If we rolled back to the pagan-roman Saturnalia instead of lying about the birth of our lord being in Christmas, we could have a whole week in which purging jews wouldn't be a crime.

scariest mouth i have ever seen
imagine receiving a blow job from this thing

Wasn't Saturn considered to be the same entity as the jewish god by the romans though?

You're misunderstanding Interpretatio Romana tbh

MERRY CHRISTMAS

commies will hang first

YOU DON'T OWN NOTHING ODAR

If I bash her teeth with a hammer, will >she die?

I know it isn't technically "the same entity" but it is close enough that they chose Saturn to represent their god. Jews are cube worshippers that are closely linked to Saturn though so they definitely adopted him as a deity.

I just don't understand how SJWs can observe this from either side and thing this culture they've cultivated is okay.

is he even /ourguy/ anymore?

You don't have to be political 100% of the time lads.

leftists are retarded.

It would be extremely painful

no forgiveness for sexism, racism & nazism #stillwithher

This is my new response to suggestions that I change.

She totally wants me =^_^=

Feeling so good.

Yeah, this is funny and all but did he step down from his TYT show? It says online he got ousted from some group. If not, I'd be surprised if he couldn't worm his way out of trouble, given the fact that he's a nonwhite.

saved

How is Chunk's name actually pronounced?
I pronounce it "Chenk Wee-gur" but I don't know how accurate that it.

I wonder what Mr. Maddow is thinking?

I know Trump's hair is being blown in the wind there, but it looks like a pompadour. We really did get the anime president.

Still has not reacted on Twitter.

(checked)
Woops, was that twitter screenshot faked? I just grabbed in a MakeApp drama thread.

Can Ben Mankiewicz be the next one? I'm tired of seeing this smug asshole every time I want to watch something on TCM.

God bless us every one

My cable's out, so I can't watch TCM at the moment, but I actually enjoy him on TCM. You notice how subdued he's been since the election?

I don't generally get on board with "Woman are stupid" type stuff, but the way you're arguing right now is precisely why women are perceived as so incredibly fucking stupid. I've had variations of this argument with so many women, it's a "tall asian" fallacy. Let me spell it out for you.

I agree with you overall, but Bathory and Marie Antoinette never ruled anything beyond their own houses.

Better examples?

I mostly just blame him for the poor choices of movies lately. The past couple of October lineups have been shoddy.

Neat, user!

They should just play the old Robert Osbourne intros
I've never liked Mankiewicz, then I found out he was a commie to boot

REN NIGGERHAND

Same goes to you my soy friend.

Luckily Sarcuck is there to white knight him + throw 911 truthers under the bus.

Fucking Sarcuck of Cuckkad thinks Justice Democrats have a future.

That's what pissed me off most about the video. Not him being an apologist for this piece of shit and using the retarded "If you do what they do back to them, YOU'RE JUST AS BAD AS THEM! MUH RIGHT-WING SJWS! JUST TAKE THE POUNDING IN THE ASS AND DON'T FIGHT BACK!" crap. Not his ironically childish "HE HAS APOLOGIZED! AN ADULT ACCEPTS APOLOGIES!" crap, it's him acting as if the destruction of the (social) Justice Democrats was a bad thing. Cenk says he wants money out of politics, but he doesn't mean from unions and he doesn't mean out of ads or off media outlets. He specifically excluded himself when in that debate with Ben Shapiro it was pointed out TYT took a shitload of money from Saudi Arabia and donations from various left-wing groups. Money itself doesn't win election, that was proven this year. Trump ran with his own money, and spent like a tenth of what the Dems did. They actually fucking ran out of money they spent so much.

The fact that with him gone every single other person there was an SJW means that at best he'd prop up and promote a group of SJWs. With him gone the group will eat itself and die, Trump is re-elected and the Dems will have no choice but to dump this crazy shit and go back to 90's Al Gore style candidates. HOW IN THE FUCK DID SARGON THINK PROMOTING A GROUP ENTIRELY COMPOSED OF SJWS TO POWER IN THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY WAS A GOOD THING JUST BECAUSE THE SJW LEADING IT WAS CENK? That argument is complete and utter fucking horseshit, and he fucking knows it.

Fair enough, I just chose examples that were well-known and immediately conjure images of evil, incompetence and rage. You say "Marie Antoinette" and the "let them eat cake" quote comes up, even though it's been argued she may never have actually said it and the expression may have just come from the people trying to overthrow the royalty as an example of how out of touch they felt the ruling class was.

who dis? 😍

No the Cuck believes that the Justice Democrats was actually staffed by non SJW members and that the resignation of the fucking kebab will make the SJWs pour in droves.
But TYT and JD have always been fucking SJWs

FUCKING CUCK.

I was asking myself the same question when I posted the video.
=^_^=

How is it """"sexist""""? Lol

Look at all the wasted effort in this Holla Forums thread. Go to Holla Forums and stay there.

Haha assblasted turk spotted

A poor man's Gina Grad.