Now that The Disaster Artist is apparently doing well and both The Room and Wiseau are becoming mainstream...

Now that The Disaster Artist is apparently doing well and both The Room and Wiseau are becoming mainstream, is Holla Forums going to start hating on The Room and call it reddit?

Never saw this shit to begin with it was always for poor plebs . fuck off

Proves my point.

I hate the room because I know it's shit, or else it wouldn't be famous for being watched because of how amateur it is and it is

Why?
I can understand not wanting to watch it because it's bad; but most people who don't care about it and never watched it would be indifferent at the most.
What could possibly make you hate a movie you didn't watch? Did you read it was bad and decided you should hate it because of that?

The room was always a meme for literal autists that watched nostalgia critic.

It's the whole Star Wars effect all over again. The normies get a hold of something that only we truly love and understand and ruin it for us. It's a vicious cycle.

You know what, you're right.
Holla Forums has hated it by association since forever because it was on Nostalgia Critic. Hollywood had nothing to do with it.

It wont be full normalfag til it gets nominated for an Oscar. Normies are watching Star Wars.

I dont give a shit about nostalga critic and i dont give a shit about it

Normalfags are fucking cancer

The Room has been known to be reddit for years. Congrats showing your newfag/crossposting fag ass.

I enjoyed the book, but I don't see much point in watching a bad movie repetitively.

Not since the Nostalgia Critic brought attention to it, hence why I pointed that out.
Had that not happened, people would've made fun of it here and turned it into a meme similar to Baneposting.
It's really fucking easy to manipulate opinions here. All you have to do is have reddit or some mainstream personality talk about it, and suddenly anything will get hate.

People do that all the time online, except the room isn't even a legit film its just a piece of shit some autist made, that people only watch to make fun of because it's so shit.

Therefore it has no purpose. Everything stemming from this is fucking foolish.

Something being popular or common doesn't make it any less stupid to do, if anything it makes it stupider. You're only confirming you hate it because of internet social pressure or some dumb shit like that.

the room is literal kino, only plebs dont understand its brilliance.

You have to see it to get it, it’s not like a plan 9 or troll 2. And no it’s not a “bad” movie since bad movies aren’t thoroughly entertaining and rewatchable.
Disaster Artist on the other hand will probably be shit if Franco’s weak impersonation is anything to go on.

The room 1408 has an interesting premise, but it gets overlong and obvious after a while.

Doesn't Holla Forums already hate The Room for being a hilariously shit film?

Unlike the Jew Wars prequels, I can't remember a single user trying to defend this thing as "kino".

Why would you hate something if it's hilarious? Do you think all films should be masterfully done serious 2deep4u directorwanks riddled with symbolism and comedies aren't allowed?

It's been reddit all along.

That's like saying that laughing at a friend who slipped on a banana peel or said something autistic in front of his crush is "laughing ironically".
You're trying too hard to fit in.

The room has always been Reddit. Watching movies ironically is Reddit. The only reason RLM gets a pass is because they use it as fodder for comedy.

Changing your mind based on the perceived opinion of others is as reddit as you can get. Kind of like needing some autist and his gang of genetic duds to tell you whether you enjoyed a movie or not.

What does that even mean? So if I enjoy toxic avenger is that being “ironic” since they’re shitty made movies? Or are you suggesting the artist’s intent is the only thing that matters eg some faggot splashes paint on a canvas but whether or not it’s art depends on his motivation?

That pretty much sums up all the people already hating it as reddit as it's apparently the Holla Forums thing to hate The Room and everyone's following along.

The Room was reddit as soon an Nostalgia Critic reviewed it

Ultimate pleb

Exactly what I'm saying

more like the reddit

You both see it from the wrong perspective. Reddit doesn't enjoy movies ironically because it's hilarious. They enjoy it because they feel intellectually superiour and laugh at it because they feel like they are smarter and know better than the creators of the movie and that's why they laugh at it.

It's like Hipsters wearing worn-out t-shirts because they are "fashionable" that some guy working a gas-station used to had. It's this disgusting kind of superiority of consumerism going on, where they are "slumming it" because they feel superiour as people compared to normalfags and they do anything without passion or will, they just like things ironically.

Reddit is the epitome of this kind of shit. They have no real interests and identity. They all base it on what they buy and the latest fad they got themselves into, like micro-brewing or sewing your own clothes, or stupid looking bicycles. Usually i couple together Reddit with university-student, because it's usually in those circles the perpetual faggots hang around and where they enjoy The Room because it's "OMG so bad it's good", "look at that stupid movie, hehe, isn't it funny?".

All in all, if you don't agree with me you're a faggot and don't belong here. The Room is a shitty movie and has been a normalfag-meme since 2004.

Reddit are exactly the kind of people who would shit on somebody for being a hipster, hipster bashing is fashionable because having eclectic hobbies and tastes reminds everyone what a boring and tasteless cunt they are

The joke has been run into the center of the earth a long time ago.

Haha what a story Mark

Cuckchan refugees are creatively bankrupt.

anyway, how is your sex life?

It was funny when I first watched it, but
1. There are shittier movies.
2. Everyone knows the punchlines.
3. Turned independent movies from serious cheap-looking ambitious films like Mad Max, Halloween, and Terminator to ironic self-aware "haha look I'm shitty, dumb, and blatantly low budget" movies like Sharknado.

The only people I've ever heard mention it irl were stone cold plebs. It's a gay meme movie

The Most Reddit Movies Ever Made

👏👏👏