Why haven't we started a movement to stop discrimination against those who are natural (uncut)?

Theres a movement for every fucking weird fetish and every body size and breast size but I have yet to see anyone start a movement about discrimination against those who have the natural cock, the more superior cock, the uncut cock. Fat women get advocated for, gay men, trans men get advocated for, gender neutral bathrooms get advocated for and yet men who are uncircumcised are ostracized?? For fuck sake lets do something about it and get these women to start enjoying the uncut natural cock. I think the more we spread the message and possibly meme it the more it will be talked about and maybe become an actual issue to advocate for. Not going to lie, but when I was younger my confidence was severely low cause almost every one of my "friends" at the time would talk shit about being uncircumcised. Now Im confident but I literally dont see any advocation for being fucking NATURAL

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2011/06/19/fashion/weddings/william-hair-steven-ralston-weddings.html
apligraf.com/professional/what_is_apligraf/how_is_it_made/manufacturingVideo.html
jurology.com/article/S0022-5347(15)05535-4/abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23374102
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gee I wonder.

not at all meant to derail anything. It was a serious question, as Im sure many people living in the U.S who are uncut feel the same.

Circumcised men are the victims. If you have an intact penis, good for you, enjoy it. I wish we all did.

You have nothing to bitch about.

foregen.org

foreskin regeneration with stem cells ~$10,000 ~2020

foregen.org

Trust me, I dont feel bad about being uncut at this point in my life as I have yet to meet a girl who didnt want to do anything with me after finding out i was uncut. which most actually dont even realize until i tell them or if i start out soft. Im just pissed and think its unfair that we get bad media and attention about it.

The way to go about raising awareness of circumcision is to target the parents. Shame them and accuse them of mutilating their child. There's a video of some parent who gets so enraged by an anti-circumcision protestor challenging his decision that he assaults the protestor. There's also a story about a woman who was jailed for trying to prevent her son from being circumcised.
Also, bring up how many of the operations go horribly wrong and result in permanently destroyed lives. Aim for the parents and their emotions.

This.

Most of them are going to be retarded boomers anyways.

A movement that advocates against circumcision is more important than a movement that strokes the ego of those who are uncircumcised. I am uncut and while I did experience some of what you describe as well when I was younger, it was ultimately inconsequential as when I got older and learned about the subject I realized how blessed I am. The real big issue is raising awareness of how horrible and abusive the kike practice is and preventing it before it happens to more helpless white babies.

Waste of trips you foreskin munching kike.

This user is on the right track. Appealing to emotion with the parents is key.

I'm cut and it's honestly never been an issue. The procedure apparently went great because my dick looks normal. I've seen pictures of botched circumcisions and I'd probably kill myself if my dick was destroyed like that.

With that in mind, however, I will never, ever have my children circumcised. It's Jewish in origin, medically unnecessary and entirely unnatural. Plus this shit here .

This.
Circumcision is a retarded thing that parents do because of disinformation. Circumcised people are not guilty of being like that, on the contrary, but there's nothing you can do except raising awareness of this monstrosity.

Is it bad I got redpilled by a Jew on male genital mutilation? The kike went on and on about all the shit he is doing to try to get a foreskin and how he is going to sue his parents. Thank fuck I did not get mutilated myself being an American im so lucky.

We all are man, they want to chop our cocks off for a little bit of money and for most women it's sexual. It makes them feel better about their vagina. As everyone knows vagina are technically more "dirty" than a penis as they build up more smegma. Women feel good about labeling penis are dirty.

And the foreskin is the same as the clitoral hood. Has the exact same functions, female and male circumcision are equal in the barbarity im sick of white knight cucks say female cric is worse. (((They))) tried to equate female circumcision with cutting the entire clit off so American men would not compare the two.

All of this. I'm also uncut in America and I agree. Preventing future children from undergoing this barbarism is of the utmost importance. The better and more righteous avenue of attack is to prevent these kikes from mutilating any more children. Play on the emotional fears of the parents for the safety of their children.
The butchery must stop.

Dr. Steven Ralston
Cell Number: 617-529-0700
Office Number: 215-829-3934
Email: [email protected]/* */
Hospital: Pennsylvania Hostpital
This motherfucker circumcised me. Make his life hell

Btw Dr. Steven Ralston is a kike

Not your personal army.

NYPA but what a wonderfully gassable face…

Only niggers, goatfuckers and shekel grabbers have mutilated cocks.

I'm certain some do. But if it's not what they want then it's not what they want. While there is a cultural component to it, it's just an aesthetic choice. My girlfriend is English and I'm the only circumcised man she's ever been with, but she's mentioned that she just doesn't like the look of covered dicks. I reckon there's some validity to that, I know in Japan they don't even circumcise, but social etiquette dictates you keep it pulled back in bath houses and such.

Right, well if women didn't like it, they wouldn't keep asking for it. The only reason non-whites in America have stopped doing it is because the states they live in (California namely) have stopped subsidizing circumcision and they're too poor to do it.

only pedophiles care that much about boys dicks. Sage for data mining.

What if I like mutilated pussies? Can I force all girls to chop their pussies into pieces? Kys retard.

user, I…

low quality bait

On why women mutilate boys..

Looks like someone here has an uncut penis
I envy you, my parents mutilated me at birth

LOL this cuckold is literally saying mutilate your penis cause girls want it AHAHAHA his girlfriend has him in a chastity device as he was typing that pathetic post. She is prob putting the stap-on on now.

No. That's not what we need right now, more movements like that. Beyond that I get you come from some strange, degenerate place like burgeristan but in real life no woman cares about your dick. Not even an amerifat woman. When a woman likes a guy their minds bend to like everything about him and every preference she's previously stated vanishes from her mind like dew.

When it comes to the politics of it, remember that the entire western world outside the US doesn't circumcise and thinks the idea is ludicrous. I get you've got a serious problem at your hands (so to speak) but framing this as a "discrimination" thing just makes you look weak and whiny. Also, you need to not make this a divisive issue between brothers. The cut vs uncut threads on imageboards are very much like manlet and innie outtie threads.

You are fucking pathetic.

The Romans would force people to de-robe to see if they were a kike or not. Hitler of course admired the Roman Empire and emulated many things from it including this. This is why male genital mutilation SKYROCKETED after WWII. it let the kikes blend in.

And proves he doesn't understand women at all. Fucking loser.

There should be memeing like with the thicc fetish. Push amateur hentai >artists to make their males protagonists as uncut, or make it a meme on Holla Forums.

The justification for (effectively) mandatory male circumcision is demonstrably false. Almost the entire globe is made up of uncircumcised men; if it were a necessary procedure then it would exist more widely. There would at very minimum be an ongoing conversation in medical circles promoting it. But it isn’t necessary. Nobody I know is circumcised and I have never once heard of anyone having an issue because of it. If it caused issues surely at one single point in life I would have heard of it, even if only in the media.

She is just saying that to be nice to you, what is she going to say:
It’s not as if you can pop down the foreskin shop and get a new one grafted on, she may as well say she has a preference to your state.

Not only no medical issues, but generally speaking no sexual issues either. The cut guys only thing is just a Jewish meme. If you keep your tool clean she won't care as long as it's hard and it ain't micro.

I don’t even understand how it could be perceived to cause sexual issues. When you get hard you are more or less in the same state as someone who is circumcised. There can be no perceivable difference from a woman’s point of view in terms of sensation. In terms of cleanliness never once in my life has it been an issue, even on multiple day hikes spent unwashed.

It's just some weird scam pulled by the usual suspects.

It's far more than just some weird scam user. It's ritualistic torture of infants that serves multiple kike purposes. Circumcision is fucking abhorrent in every way and should be high on the list of jewish things to eradicate completely.

I agree. Everyone involved in lobbying for its continuation must be crushed and those that were influential in its implementation should be posthumously tried, found guilty, their skeletal remains exhumed and hanged publicly.

It's definitely some bad stuff, and the benefits just don't exist. I think there are perceptible differences between cut and uncut that women cotton on to but my point is more that they don't care. If you're at the point where she's got your cock in hand it's completely irrelevant either way unless you've got really awful personal hygiene.

Also it's a scam for anti-wrinkle cream and creating neurotic men.

I forgot to mention that Dr. Ralston is a faggot as well.

nytimes.com/2011/06/19/fashion/weddings/william-hair-steven-ralston-weddings.html

the loose skin of a penis acts as a seal for vaginal fluids so they don't dry out during sex.
drying and desensitizing of the penis along with loosing A LOT of the nerves can cause a guy to go limpdick too.

Oh that's very convincing … I could forgive not understanding what a cut dick is like, or the difference between the oft-touted "fine touch sensation" and actual response to stimulation (which if I recall is about the same in either case), but you lot are so over-reactive to this, it reeks of weakness and insecurity. Truly an inexperienced, circumcised male would be just the type to join your crowd and rave about how his sexual frustration is due to a largely cosmetic change in his penis and not his own inadequacy.

Hey, I acknowledged the fine-touch sensitivity. Unfortunately I'm just not into being tickled by a feather until I bust a nut, so I don't really care.

apligraf.com/professional/what_is_apligraf/how_is_it_made/manufacturingVideo.html

You should care, bro

Let's not make this thread about your feelings, okay?

The difference between you and me is I could get circumcised at any point I wanted, you cannot get uncircumcised. That decision was taken from you as an infant.

We don't care if you don't mind being circumcised, it's about abolishing the practice as a matter of protecting infants. If you really want it done you're welcome to do it any time you like according to your own will.

Basically this.

30000-70000 fine touch nerve endings gone
gland protection gone
loose skin that's needed for proper intercourse
drying of the glands and skin
callused skin due to lack of protection, can also have rough skin
complications
ED from lack of sensation
vaginal dryness from the glands scooping out any natural lubrication

just kill yourself

What kind of nerve endings are in the foreskin?

Odd, because from the very beginning I was under the impression that this thread was about you all being frustrated that girls didn't like foreskin, and wanting to convince them otherwise by shaming them for it. And just to clarify, if the crux of your criticisms is "it's less sensitive", then I certainly won't hide the results from you: jurology.com/article/S0022-5347(15)05535-4/abstract

It's at least comprehensive than all the rather misleading studies which emphasize invalid metrics that have been trotted out in every one of these threads otherwise.

I appreciate your concern, I just don't care, if it were really a big deal, it probably would have stopped decades ago. Consider this: the parts of the US that practice circumcision the least often are those where the procedure is not covered by medicaid. In the UK, it was a fairly prevalent operation until the founding of the NHS, which did not cover it, so people stopped opting in. It's a costs-benefits analysis. If it's cheap, yeah people will take it, if not, they're less likely to, that's how little it matters. So hey, if you want to end it, then you've got your work cut out, roll back medicaid subsidization, you'll probably drop it by 60% in a couple years alone.

the vast majority of them, see image one

Every single time, I am actually considering cutting the foreskin because of the Phimosis, but I still feel that this doctor is kiking me into doing so, and all my friends say, go for it because it looks more aesthetic

Also, forgot to ask, when you keep your foreskin down do you feel it tight? I feel like it's choking my dick lmao

Just make it a rights issue. It's a great wedge and serves to highlight the slavish devotion people have to protecting the rights of (((the chosen))) even though Christians can't refuse to bake cakes. Even if you don't care about the health aspect of the thing it's at least worth supporting for the butthurt.

Just like usury, casting couches, and other jewish cultural activities, right?
This isn't a Holla Forumscut vs uncut thread. Don't be so defensive.

Supposedly there are things you can do to stretch it.

nobody wants to touch op's penis lol

Ah yeah, that's how things work.

steroids and gauges, don't kike yourself retard

look at my second image and tell you that looks just grand.

tell me*

Circumcision causes a permanent change in brain activity in infants. We're not just talking about loss of sensitivity here. We're talking about a psychological and emotional trauma that persists throughout adulthood.

Circumcision isn't simply physical mutilation, it's mutilation of the spirit. This is a satanic tool of the kike that they use to pervert their own young boys, and one they gleefully push on the goyim to reduce them in mind and soul. A circumcised man is more easily controlled and more apt to go along with the pack, as well as more susceptible to perversions of the mind.

You're acting like the typical circumcised man who is in deep denial of what the kikes have stolen from him. This topic goes far beyond matters of the flesh. These things have been delved into deeply in previous threads on this subject. I do not claim to be an expert, but I know enough to understand that the kikes are doing much more than just taking your foreskin, they are taking a piece of your manhood both literally and metaphysically.

Ok, I haven't heard of discrimination against uncut men and the only example I can think of is a woman rejecting and refusing to have sex with him, which isn't going to happen if the woman finds him attractive.
A man who cares what a woman thinks of his foreskin has bigger problems than "discrimination." At the very worst, her complaint informs him of her weak and impressionable mind, giving him a free chance to break off contact ahead of schedule.

A movement to outlaw male genital mutilation ("circumcision is a euphemism") would have a lot more value.

Also you can pleasure a female easier with foreskin, not that it matters so don't give me the gay homosexual "muh cosmetics". Take the dildo out.

Anyone who advocates for circumcision is a race traitor and goes in the fucking oven. Except in specific, rare cases, it is a medically worthless procedure which at best destroys nerves and triggers trauma conditioning and at worst results in disfigurement or death. Beyond all of that, it is also a mark of submission to Semitic influence.

Because that's antisemitic.
They are the gold standard we are the deviations.
Are you even from Adam?

The Psychological and emotional trauma is the pain and fear associated with being strapped down and being more or less mutilated. Please note that in the image of it states that there was no anesthetic used, thus the former statement stands. However, the proper use of anesthetic does not cause the brain-affecting trauma, as there is no great deal of fear and pain (sorry no citation).

Honestly, while I get that it's unethical to do this to a child, I don't understand all of the anons in this thread that are so happy they are uncut, or they are so sad that they are cut.

If someone is cut, it makes no difference unless you're a pleasure seeking degenerate that looks forward to the sexual pleasure high.
On top of all of that, some of these studies that reach that conclusion that circumcised men feel less pleasure are absolute garbage

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23374102

Here, they just surveyed individuals to obtain results based off of the individuals opinion on whether or not they experience more or less sexual pleasure during sex, which is an asinine way to reach this conclusion.

tl;dr I'm not saying that cut is better than uncut, just that Holla Forums needs to stop the taboo that properly being cut is a hindrance to a male.

Fuck off with your blackpill. Yes, it's a disgusting and damaging dark ritual that should be spoken out against. But fuckers like you portray it like a victim of this is less of a man, mixed in with some half truths and way out there assumptions.

Your mind is perverse enough for both of us.

t. victim

My husband is uncut, my son is uncut, my dad and brothers were all uncut (I asked when deciding when pregnant with my son) and I recently convinced a pregnant mom at the park not to circumcise her male fetus that was due in two weeks. It all comes down to reaching the parents before it's too late. If you know pregnant women, speak up, ask them if they have all the information, etc.

Then you would have to advocate it for girls as well. Fucking white knight faggot.

AHAHAAHAHA
read this
FAGGOT

This is for you

Why was my circumcision thread deleted?

LOL you have no arguments typical kike. The foreskin is the most sensitve part on the penis check the fucking picture I posted. You're trying to excuse yourself for being mutilated. Fuck off.

Don't be a faggot, OP.

Digits confirm you're a kike shill. Kill yourself.

>>>/oven/

>I don't understand why people would be happy that 'they weren't fucking mutilated
Are you retarded or just pretending?
>>>/oven/

Total bullshit.
Circumcision in Britain was never about the cost. It was already a dying practice before the NHS was even created and prior to dying out it was popular only amongst the higher classes - who were drawn to the allusion of "cleanliness" to further express their apartness from the "great unwashed" of the lower classes and as a ward against boarding school masturbation.
The period when it was in fashion amongst the rich was long before the NHS existed, so the procedure was always paid for; the NHS not funding it is completely irrelevant.

As a victim of this Jewry I very much agree We can also show the public the major Jewish influence on our healthy boys to scar them for life. Easy red-pill, my first and strongest red-pill

very close to pulling a DyRo on some kikes rn

Because many americans still come from the post war generations where it was very common to do it to kids without question.
Even today many hospitals will prepare to circumcise your kid in America if you don't specifically stop it from happening right after birth.

The whole term "uncut" is nonsensical.
You don't go around calling people with all limbs as "unamputated", do you?

How about those who have never had their spine severed, do you call them "unparalyzed" or "uncrippled" ?

black is beautiful fuckers. white girls know whats up

[email protected]/* */

Get your tiny little aids infected, shit looking dick out of here. slaveboy.

If you follow that logic through to the end, nobody should use the term "uncircumcised," because they denote the same thing. nice autism, though

Just call them normal

I'm not mutilated so I can tell you any research that says it makes no difference in sensitivity is Bullshit. The foreskin and frenulum are by far the most sensitive parts and I can achieve orgasm just by having those areas gently touched or orally stimulated. It also provides a specific pleasurable sensation during vaginal intercourse that is separate from all the other stimulation on my penis.

This, it tickles like a mofo just to the touch with the skin pulled back.

Yeah and that logic makes sense.
It is not normal to cut parts of your body off.
So it is really insane to use the un- prefix to denote a natural state of being, natural is better.

(1)
hi schlomo

nigger can't you read at all

I have an argument, but you're too fucking braindead to read. Cut yourself out of the gene pool.

My reason is that who gives a shit if you're degenerate ass can't get a little extra pleasure. Unless you're some chimp, pleasure should not be a driving force in life for you. I dare you to try and disprove that.

So, to restate, my claim is that a proper circumcision results in nothing but the loss of penis sensitivity, which I don't view as important.

Yeah it's men are degenerate if they want to have their full set of genitals.
DIE YOU FILTHY KIKE
If you want to have your dick chopped go ahead to push it on innocent young boys fucking faggot.

(Checked)
Fatties, faggots, and the mentally ill are all defective. Normal penises are not defective. That's not to say we shouldn't be doing something.

You know, a non-nigger would address the points that were made and refute them.
And no, I'm not saying that keeping foreskin is degenerate, I'm saying nothing of value is really lost for those that cut it.

SHUT UP WITH THAT WEAK-ASS KIKE SHIT
I'm uncut and the women love it!

*natural

I was looking around for what Christianity says about circumcision (not a christian so I wouldn't know) and found this.

By the way, every site I looked at says circumcision has nothing to do with salvation as it was just a part of the covenant specific to Israelis, and neither Christ nor any apostle recommended it. If any Christians here know better than me, chime in.

He is correct, I consider circumcised 'men' not as males at all, but as pseudo women, slaves of the jew.

Checked, cut men is is no men but background for jews to hide in