Daily Anime Faps Thread

Hey Holla Forums, it's another Anime Faps thread. What did you fap to tonight?
I personally fapped to Hirasawa Yui, my favorite character from K-on (if you couldn't tell already). Sometimes I have trouble finding suitable fap material that does Yui justice, but I managed to find something good, as you can all see. I'd argue that Yui's best characteristic is her butt, which I can describe quite well, as my friends have told me. Yui's butt sits somewhere around the middle in terms of fat/muscle ratio. When squeezed, the fat of her butt will squish into your hands a bit before you are met with a nice tightness. Cupping her cheeks in your hands and squeezing would be enough to pull her cheeks apart, as opposed to some of the fatter butts (such as Mugi) needing to be deliberately spread for the same effect. While Yui's butt might not be big enough to be very noticeable in some clothes, wearing tight jeans would give her rump a pleasantly squeezed look. If she were to bend over while wearing said tight jeans, her butt would look very filled out, straining against the fabric. Yui's anus is smaller than Mugi's, with a round circular shape instead of an oval. It has a natural brown coloring, and the lines/wrinkles are less defined and shallow, yet still visible enough. Overall tightness is very high, working a finger into her butt would be a slow progress as the tightness would be trying to push you out the entire way, though it would start to give quickly. Because Yui often wears pantyhose regardless of weather, her butt is generally kept warm. This constant heat causes Yui's butt to get quite smelly as the day goes on, as sweat builds up in her buttcrack. Though on the side of smell, it is not at all unpleasant, it smells good enough to even make your mouth water if you were to berry your face in her pantyhose covered butt and sniff. Yui also has a very strong natural smell. She could clean her butt incredibly well, yet it would still keep a strong lewd smell immediately afterwards.

DELETE THIS

I'm not going to read your shit in a fap thread.

I fapped to Pico from Boku No Pico. Pico is a boy yet he's more feminine than any female character could possibly be. He's pretty much a girl only with a dick (And as we all know that only makes it better!) so it's totally not gay. He's cute, innocent and I bet his ass-pussy must be tight as a drum. I'd grab him and fill his tiny anus with my man-milk until he couldn't take anymore.

Don't be such a fucking hom, lad.

wow, yummy asshole

Anti shill bump, were getting raided hard

10/10 read

checked

post moar

>>>/interracial/1

keep it comin'
so to speak

It's sad that I know what this is copied from.

Tfw my OC is used in a kino way.

Kiara, of course: the sexiest anime character ever designed.

Does Amy Rose count?

NIGGERED

Japan is so BASED

Does virtual youtubers count?

Yupiel sama.

Belldandy x Urd

2 and 3 were such let downs in the series though. The first is a masterpiece however.

Any bondage/torture hentai

I fap to this.. oh yeah

I like the whole "older male with shota" thing. They don't make enough of it.

I went with a classic.

It's called yaoi.