The Last Jedi is the spark that will light the fire that will burn the Star Wars franchise down

The Last Jedi is the spark that will light the fire that will burn the Star Wars franchise down.

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/robcain/2017/12/23/the-audience-strikes-back-last-jedis-77-fri-to-fri-plunge-is-worst-ever-for-a-star-wars-pic/#5f83bcac57fa
twitter.com/AnonBabble

forbes.com/sites/robcain/2017/12/23/the-audience-strikes-back-last-jedis-77-fri-to-fri-plunge-is-worst-ever-for-a-star-wars-pic/#5f83bcac57fa

I never thought I would see a Star Wars film tank.

"So this is how a franchise dies……with thunderous applause."

The Lucas-deniers will have to eat their hats now.

Fucking alt right drumpfkins!

TLJ confirmed kino

You can forever piss people off by saying 8 is good. And whenever there is a rank thread 8 is extreme level bait

Until eventually stupid kids believe it. Every community that pretends to be idiots…

Trolled! Xddd

Why is his neck so fat?

Nah. Prequel-posting is funny because the defenders legitimately give reasons for why the prequels are kino. Saying 8 is good is too obvious. You can just picture the person typing it as some 13 year old with a ragecomic hat.

Its some twat from Holla Forums spamming the idea TLJ is good despite the fact that it is demonstrably false just like their false god of equality.

B-b-but le funny voice guy on youtube said that all prequel movies were dumpster fires and that the moment George "rape my childhood and skullfucke my mother in front of me" Lucas is gone the franchise would be saved!

Doing Christmas Eve movie night with family and going to see Disaster Artist instead. Lmao get fucked Disney

When does Disney announce Rian is not getting the next trilogy? Immediately, or in six months? Do they do it quietly, or make a spectacle of it?

Ultimately Kennedy being fired would be best case. Could it happen?

The PT certainly deserved some criticism however in light of the soulless, uninspired odious & putrid nonsense disney pulled out of their collective ass (all 3 movies they came out with so far) the PT in comparison are masterpieces.

Whatever happens will do so after Christmas & after the New Year. Also Merry Christmas anons.

The prequels are good though.
I mean, they're not great, but…

I don’t mind Rogue One so much. It’s pretty harmless and Darth Vader’s scene at the end was enough to satisfy me.

The Force Awakens caused all the problems of The Last Jedi. If they had had Luke grab the lightsaber and drive off Emo Ren the movie would have been 5/5, gorilla trooper and all.

The trilogy is unfixable now without a massive stance dance and handwave. Jew Jew is not really up to it. The only person who could fix this is Lucas.

Rogue one … too much stronk womyn, retconed EU ( death star plan story and when it first fired), none of the characters were likable or memorable, story-line was wonky, CGI Peter Cushing was in bad taste and looked awful, unoriginal, retarded decisions with characters (did Chinese guy have the force?) ,etc… It was bad.
Yes this! TFA was the cause.
Or someone competent that understands the source material and is not forced to comply with the politics of Kathleen Kennedy or the disney corporation.

I think Kennedy’s role will be diminished by this. Fucking up Star Wars should be damn near impossible, and somebody at Disney is going to call her out on this.

hope so, but I wish that disney gets destroyed one day (soon).
If nothing else the fact that people green lighted purple hair for TLJ should have made the higher ups investigate what the hell is going on with Lucas arts, soy-wars, and Kathleen Kennedy.

I want Disney to survive but be free from the Jew. There was a lot of beauty in Disney’s cartoons which has been subverted into poz.

Wealthy whites should buy up stock in it to the point they can vote out (((Iger)))

Hoo boy.

Not tanked, but still severely underperformed.

If you have to go, buy Jumanji tickets then sneak into TLJ instead, at least I know at my theaters they just tear the tickets at the main entrance and not each individual theater

To be fair, Empire Strikes Back suffered in the box office as well, and today is considered the best Star Wars.

By Reddit. I have no doubt SJWs will still love TLJ in the future.

I don't have to see it but I'll sure as shit never hear the end of it. You'd think after bitching and squealing about Ep1-3 for years they'd just give up and stop watching them but they see Luke and they just can't resist.

The RWSJWR fears the true warriors of justice.

It's true, each night I wake up sweating, having dreamt of the six million cuckservatives that democrats have tortured and killed under the Obongo administration.

What's the second R for?

I never liked star wars in the first place so I remain unmoved.

It's amazing the level of incompetence it takes to fuck up a Star Wars movie this bad. The Phantom Menace was bad enough to make me not watch the other two, but they didn't make me wish the franchise would die.

TPM was like a good movie and a shit movie spliced together. The political war garbage was terrible, but the chosen one/maul plotline was great.

this is what depresses me the most. even Hitler liked early Disney cartoons.

has anyone tried to re edit the movie to make it better

Yes. The Phantom Edit was a fan edit designed to correct many of its preceived problems.

This is patently untrue.

Wouldn't that make it an hour long at best?

rawsjuhwrarrl

did it work

fuck off george the prequels still suck

Fuck off. The original movies suck more than the prequels ever did.

At least the prequels never crapped out the awful Disney shit we have now, or the garbage Holiday Special your pic is from.

Cast-iron logic.

???

Who is this oddly proportioned but udderly delicious big titty monster?

Ben Shapiro's sister.

She has strange facial features, you can do better.

No they will forget about it in a few months. Years from now assuming there isn't a return to reason or sanity (a DOTR) TLJ will be considered offensive due to how it treats the shitskins in the film which you can already see happening on social media.

Supposedly it did I haven't seen it so I cant say.

Really? She does look jewy and she's probably taller than him.

Honestly I liked TPM so I never watched it.

FORGIVE US GEORGE. COME BACK AND SAVE US

The prequels are not kino though they have shit acting for 2 films