R.I.P. the internet

R.I.P. the internet

It's nice that even though these corporate marxists pushed for it so hard their impotent whining had no effect at all.

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/oven/

Gooktube is a piece of shit not compatible with adblockers

Colbert will have a few less pennies to buy ice cream scoops with.

This guy is a parody isn't he? Please, tell me it is satire.

It's eerie that he has to explicitly mention what's good and what's bad, because he knows this audience wouldn't be sure otherwise. He doesn't want another Comey mishap.

But the White House bought them, didn't it?

I don't get how it's being tricked in America. How is Net Neutrality not pro-Free Speech? Are """they""" really tricking you lot that easily?

>Yes goyim, net neutrality is good for you! Just look at all the big companies that support it: Netflix, Google Amazon… Why would these big companies not have your best interests in mind?

They support it so they don't have to pay a single cent to ISPs to prioritise their traffic. They want to save as much money as possible.

Who's paying you to be this good a goy?

Whats going on?

yes, and if they don't pay it, who do you think will?

You don't even know what you're arguing for.

If you GET RID OF NN, then either the consumer or the company has to pay the ISP.
If you KEEP NN, the ISP can't demand charges from anyone.

Now, with this in mind, defend repealing it.

there's no such thing as a free lunch. whether NN exists or not, someone will pay. if there's no NN, it will be the internet services such as Netflix or the consumers who want to use those services.

if NN is kept, every ISP customer pays whether they use such services. in effect, this means that people who only use the internet for low-bandwidth stuff are forced to subsidize people who use high-bandwidth stuff

No, if you remove NN, people who don't use those services will pay the exact same, or maybe they'll save $5 as a courtesy to make it look like it's not ass raping them.
Then the people who do use those services will pay even more to continue to do so.

You see to hate "big companies", but forget that ISPs are the same. They will just overcharge as they legally can, and since the ISPs are a niche market with no competition, they can conspire to fuck everyone out of every measly cent.

The web sucks, I don't care, and it's making people super butthurt despite the fact that it won't be nearly as catastrophic as they claim, but I wish it was. I would love if retard normalfags had to pay for every google search, it would be great if ISPs effectively killed facebook and netflix. Too bad that's not reality.

I know it's not going to be end-game like everyone acts, I'm just confused as to how warped Holla Forumsacks are in saying you should let ISPs dominate the market.

Why is there a black bar?

It's all gotta burn. This whole situation has be cathartic really. Especially when the Pajeet directly called out the hypocrisy of these companies, which also happened to be the linchpin for the repeal. I'm not afraid to see where this goes.

The internet was a mistake

jews pushing racemixing as usual

OMG GONAD GLUMPFT BTFO
HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER

Jared Kushner bought Holla Forums last year and has done his best to make it a Republican-friendly board. Obviously there's still a lot of distance, but the Holla Forums groupthink has taken on a lot of standard neocon thinking, including the "regulation is bad, let the Free Market sort things out" idiocy.

There are no good kike conglomerates in this affair but you should always support the opposite of what Jewgle, the time telling liberal and Sorosflix do. If we can harm these liberal propagandists in any way then that's good.

lets cut the bullshit.. there is zero reason for anyone to suffer commiecuck speech for even a fagosecond. Opening your mouth and having marxist faggotry come out should be met with immediate and overzealous public beatings at a minimum.

hell, we even have adults who still believe in Jesus.

What's wrong with cockberts ear?

reported

I don't give a shit either way. I want everyone under the age if 35 off the internet and I will never get that so it's already fucked for me.

I never saw an ad on HT. Ditch the shit adblock and use uBlock Origin you pleb