To date...

To date, Google has hired ZERO developers who have IQ's under 70 yet they proclaim themselves to be serious about diversity. Since when does diversity mean excluding an entire cognitive category of people?

Does this sound progressive?

Not hardly. Join us in pressuring this technology behemoth whose motto is "Don't be evil" – into fulfilling it's promise to its users and its employees to create a truly diverse work force. Join us in the next stage of human diversity: IQ diversity.

#IQDiversity
#LetThemCode

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/en/matrix/1
bandcamp.com/jobs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump for cheap lulz.

#Bourne this weigh

Having IQ lower than 70 shouldn't exclude someone from serving their community.
We need diversity. It's time for retarded cops.

Thisgonbegood.gif

They already filter out police recruits with to high a IQ.

lol No they don't.

Quite a few anons on Holla Forums could finally get a job at Google. Fine idea OP.

Agree completely. Think of all the unique perspectives that cognitive diversity can bring to a company. Every idea that narrow-minded ableist bigots call 'retarded' could provoke hundreds of insights. Low IQ people are more creative than the ordinary 'problem-solvers'. Having a two-digit IQ means being unfettered by the toxic standards of intelligence, rationality, and 'making sense'. It is time that the West learns to embrace the raw, vibrant, diverse associations that have so far been oppressed by schooling and universities.

i remember that story user, the other poster is retarded for not catching this

Most (all?) countries will run an IQ and a psychological test on candidates. Same with military.

That being said, who knows what they do with them when diversity quotas rear their ugly head. That's how you get that retarded Somali killing an unarmed woman in her pyjamas - from his passenger seat - across his partner.

What happened to that? Did he start talking?

id like to see what happens

From what I understand, Google's workforce is 100% human. Not a single non-human employed. Not diverse at all. It's time for some species diversity at Google.

#SpeciesDiversity
#LetThemCode

Can downies program, it just takes them longer to do so?

Can niggers write Javascript?

A white downy is smarter than a nigger.

Yeah, but, to be fair, they've got plenty of retards in management.

(checked)

Do you mean the programming language or do you mean the word?

You're hired

It doesn't even have to be sub 70 IQ. Just fire and don't hire anyone who is white, male, cis and with an IQ over 115. That would prove those racist, sexist bigots wrong.

I know college doesn't equate with high IQ, but many departments want people with higher education now. Unfortunately those who do have it tend to not want to join because all it takes is a dead nigger to ruin your life, plus the work load vs pay.

Literally stupid person who has played with programming here. Your question needs careful definition. A stupid person can 'understand' programming in the sense of being able to understand the general idea of functions, arrays, or extensible abstraction as in a school setting, but it's another thing entirely to timely remember to it in practice. For instance, to notice an opportunity to pass a callback as a function argument, or to notice the signs that two methods require common abstraction at an abstract class. Anyone can 'understand' theory, to a degree, but it really doesn't mean much. In practice, you need to have a certain ratio of 'applications of theory per lines of code' so to speak.

And another thing is memorizing definitions. While most programmers probably don't pay attention to their inferiors' difficulties, it actually is a challenge to memorize argument orders and so on. While not strictly speaking a requirement either, having to look the same shit up again and again even though you should have memorized it by now frustrates you and makes you more likely to quit because it is simply not a pleasant use of your time.

tl;dr the relationship between programming and stupidity is not prohibitive, but rather of insufficient returns. It's not that you can't do it, it's just that what you can practically expect yourself to do becomes as insignificant as to be negligible, needed by no-one and, ultimately, not rewarding enough.

They're trying their best to hire non-Whites, give them a break.

Though really, what I described in the last sentence applies to literally everything when it comes to IQ.

At the risk of stating the joke: 'Javascript' is a misspelling.

It really depends on how "dumb" you really are. Pic related is somewhat useful.

Doesn't everybody do that?
Like, do people just sit around waiting for information to be poured into their heads? I can't imagine someone doing that unless they were conditioned to.

Those kinds of charts are very interesting because they betray our instantaneous biases when we see terms like 'written materials' or 'gathering own information'. Everyone's first reaction is, 'that chart is bullshit, I can read'. But can you (this is rhetorical; I am describing my own experiences), really?

When we think of the hypothetical scenario of, for instance, reading through a classical novel or a paper on early modern history, our instincts say 'I could do that'. But really, in your life as it is right now, are you equipped with the kind of free time and background that will make you actually do it? You will comfort yourself, 'yes, if I only chose to, I could dedicate even a couple of months of my life to earning all kinds of knowledge necessary to actually read it, even if it's just to make a point'. But THIS is the point – that the chart refers to reading or infering competence which came naturally. The chart refers to the phenomenon that with IQ, certain outcomes become less or not at all requiring of strenuous changes to your daily life.

With certain IQ levels, you don't need to force yourself into intellectual pursuits, which means: you don't need to make all kinds of timewise, financial, social sacrifices to accomplish them… those very sacrifices which render your doing that thing impractical. IQ graphs should be read as 'the sacrifices necessary to accomplish certain things become so large that it becomes more and more unreal to think that you could ever make them'.

I have learned to see the reality of the congruity between myself and the term 'hands-on learning'.

Hahaha. A flawless example.

Google has released their diversity workforce proportions. They are mostly whites / asians, and blacks are incredibly underrepresented. They need more diversity.

Awful lot of bullshit just to say "Are you smart enough to read an academic paper on the crapper?"

Being concise is a skill and I don't have it.

Also, sadly, the very problem is that most people who would reply to your question with 'I am not' will nonetheless still say 'everyone can do that if they only try hard enough'.

"Own information" should really say "Unique, new and credible hypotheses ".

Good points. You are clearly not dumb. There is a "cap", though - it's not just the amount of time wasted. Whether you're 80, 100 or 120 IQ there is a (soft) cap on what you can figure out even if you take your time.

Here's a fairly good (culture and education neutral) IQ test for those who are interested: iq-research.info/en/matrix/1

Australian media went silent too, who fucking knows what happened.

Yeah, that story was BIG and then disappeared everywhere.

MEMORYHOLED
What do you think? If they covered it properly, people might not want cultural enrichment.

One grows to hate to reply 'no, I actually am dumb' to this, because false modesty such a common way to reject responsibility for one's mistakes ('I never said I'm smart'). But you really should see me try to do some math before you say that. Thanks though. Slow people should be especially careful with their research because of their effectively limited timespans compared to smart/average folks; a smart person can afford being intellectually sloppy from time to time, because they can fix that just by some extra reading. But when somebody can only expect to understand one or two subjects in their entire life, they should rather make their time (and choice of field) count.

That's true. I may have omitted it from my post on programming because (naturally) my own code is a far cry from writing algorithms, but there is a very hard limit on how many structures (conditional, type-wise, hierarchical like a call stack – very various) you can hold in your mind at one time. If it is exceeded, you just zone out, and you, again, need unrealistic amounts of dedication to return, and return, and return, to the problem at hand until you by luck crack it.

This might actually work.

Does it matter?

Also, the best, most eye-opening way I've seen someone express this distinction was the term 'socially significant': as in, whether anybody actually cares about the shit you came up with. Without this caveat, you end up with leftist 'everyone will come up with new ideas at one time or another, therefore intelligence is bogus'.

Faget.

Well fuck, I pity the spastics you hang out with.

See that makes more sense.

Pro sports has been doing it for years. Noblesse oblige, I say.

Oh they do all the time. One of the only worthwhile funniest DS segments is "high on their own supply" about KIKES ruining themselves with their own lies that they start to believe. Pic related is a Rothschild heiress who got cold feet with her rich Jew fiancee and ran off with a rapping gorilla. Second pic, far left is her next dick, a chav drug dealer turned rapper who is the east London fifty cent, stabbed nine times with a broken bottle in the neck but lives to tell the tale with bad grammar.

Most corpo Jews know the score, but plenty are inveterate virtue junkies and will not. This could really fucking work lads.

Yes. That's where "credible" plays its part. Inventing a new sexual orientation doesn't count.

GOOGLE MUST ALWAYS BE AT THE CUTTING EDGE OF COSMOPOLITAN INCLUSIVITY. A SPECIAL COMPANY SHOULD HIRE SPECIAL PEOPLE, IT'S ONLY NATURAL.
:^)

I'd argue they can, but the problem is that programming in itself isn't particularly useful without any domain knowledge to apply it. Most interesting programs are applications of math and or physics. The ability to produce resource efficient programs and comprehensible codebases is certainly useful, but that alone won't produce much value in itself.

It is not much different from knowing a human language. How well you speak and write is important, but do you have any personal experiences or understanding of the universe for you to put into words? To your last point, are those personal experiences and understandings significant or novel enough to expend the effort?

Fucking this.

I recently heard someone say to another person that they've never written a line of code in their life. I pointed out that programming is nothing but a mindset of formalization. If somebody can manage a company by efficiently, consistently cooperating its various branches and shipments, or come up with a methodical procedure to conduct an investigation or an excavation, then they are, quite literally, already a programmer. As user rightly points out, what's in a language? English can be exactly as specific as a programming language, or even: a programming language can be as unspecific as a human language. If we choose so, we can read a passage in C so that the keyword 'while' means one thing in one place and something else in another. What matters is whether the underlying procedure, idea, is congruent with reality; the degree to which the program, be it parsed by a computer or laid out in a whitepaper read to your colleagues, is unambiguous and enlightening.

So what I'm taking away from this is that yes, retards would be good enough to vomit out the soulless normie garbage that Google produces these days?

if (true == 'true') $(window)[0].check = !false;

Being able to remember things happened and being able to hypothesize to connect the dots and form a conclusion are too entirely different things. Just because you know the effect doesn't mean you can determine the cause.

Very true.

This code doesn't even make any sense.

I would rather demonstrate my knowledge with something that actually shows some good design practices. For instance

if(result == true)
{
return true;
}
else
{
if(result == false)
{
return false;
}
}

As much as this may be a slide or troll thread, the idea is totally valid and highlights something very problematic when one considers the situation under the ethos of far-left progressive dogma.
Statistics would show without a doubt that Google's hiring policies are discriminatory against those with Down's syndrome. I would focus on Down's candidates specifically, because IQ based discrimination can be hidden or put down to chance, plus "low IQ" isn't necessarily a protected or easily identifiable group - but Mongols are.
It certainly is, if it gives rise to outcomes which fail to represent the group in question, it is a textbook example of institutional discrimination.
Great idea user.

have a bump for the kek OP

This is the difference between being educated and being learned.
Education is a form of indoctrination, learning is a process conducted by the individual learner. There is overlap but they aren't the same thing.
A women's studies graduate may be "educated" but she almost certainly will not be learned.

But they already hire indians to code for them

Good point. Even etymology confirms. 'Educate' comes from 'ducere ex', meaning 'to lead (somebody) out', while 'learn' hardly offers such docile interpretations.

It is difficult to imagine the mind of the stupid, to be sure, but each and every day, I wrangle adults with two digit IQs who cannot imagine potential futures from a given set of data. Think if the brain as a computer processor. A sufficiently advanced processor has virtualization features. The ability to simulate a lesser computer with a reasonable degree of accuracy. An idiot can't theorize a scenario from a pile of information, and just STOP THINKING when the complexity looks them in their stupid cow eyes.

It gets worse. Idiots in the Philippines are even DUMBER.

AT&T IS MOVING ITS TECH SUPPORT TO THE FUCKING PHILIPPINES THIS MONTH.

BANDCAMP IS HIRING
BANDCAMP IS HIRING
BANDCAMP IS NOW HIRING SKILLED AND HIGHLY DIVERSE ENGINEERS
BANDCAMP IS HIRING
BANDCAMP IS HIRING

APPLY NOW

bandcamp.com/jobs

There was a story about a firm that hires only autistic programmers for bug hunting.
I do suspect for a time now, that the extra chromosome gives them sort of mind reading abilities or some other unknown superpowers. Tards will kill anyone who exposes them.

[spoiler]cant find the: how to uninstall chromosome.jpg

To be fair though we really can't help it. It's been dozens of times that people who are smarter than me encouraged me to try to understand a subject they were discussing and I declined, trying to make my disengagement as polite as possible, because otherwise I'd just sit, listen to their words, fail to comprehend them and just waste their time as they are trying to explain, while I can only think to smile apologetically for yet another time, because I'm being so slow. It's one of the reasons I'm not keen to meet people. I know I'm below their league and I don't want to disappoint them.

I also thought that once.

Or perhaps you are reading it wrong and still a holdout of your younger leftist indoctrination?
People below certain IQ levels lack several skills that some people take for granted.
They can not remember "uncommon" words that they don't hear at least on a weekly basis, forgetting their definitions, their nuanced meanings in certain contexts etc.

People above certain IQ levels are unable to be dumb short of literally being imprisoned and starved in a war detention center type of environment.
Each individuals has their special talents and desires but all people above say 130 IQ have some things in common.
They will all crave knowledge beyond immediate needs. One might learn how to fix a computer even though dismissing the idea they would ever be an IT tech. They might learn all about electronics and wiring as well, though not for a monetary sake but to understand things.
People that are actually intelligent don't necessarily lack emotion, but they can suppress certain emotions if not all of them at any time if their goals make doing so necessary.
Notice how the first signs that you know someone is not very smart come out when they show excessive emotions (warranted) such as anger, or sadness, or even joy instead of looking forward to the next task? Anger is the easiest to spot because so many people put on fake expressions of joy and sadness.

I hope you didn't fail…

You get the score before paying. Where's the problem?

Overly complex subjects are easier to grasp when you've been given the shape of them, and can fill in the empty space in your knowledge, knowing the outer boundaries. Or imagine knowledge as a piece of paper with ink drops on it. Things like math, physics, deductive reasoning, and such are big splashes that spread tendrils all over the place, and other subjects are smaller splotches and spots that may touch these tendrils. Think of it like knowing how to cook, but not understanding the actual science behind cooking. Then you learn about chemistry, thermodynamics, and other shit in your life. Suddenly cooking makes MUCH more sense, because shit you wouldn't normally associate with a basic skill has compounded with it and drastically increased your understanding of each. I dunno, I think about unproductive shit like this for far too much of my limited free time.

Those Jews who run it dream of having a 90+% robot workforce. This is a bad meme but this even clearly shows they employ plenty of retards already.

A thread on google in >>>/polarchive/ is needed.

144 here, always preferred librarians over teachers.

Manspreading is a socially significant problem, goy.

There's that fag talk again. Like (((socially significant))), (((credibility))) is whatever they want it to be.

Your code is shit.
Better:

result = true;
if (condition == false)
result = false;
return result;

lern to use switch u tard lol
this is how u do it

if (true)
{
checkThis = condition;
switch (checkThis)
{
case true: return true; break;
case false: return false; break;
default: return checkThis; break; //hurrrrr?
}
else
{
//todo:durrrrrr?
}
return condition;

#DownWithGoogle

Funny story.one of the last factories in my area had to close down after they started hiring niggers, the quality of their products jumped off a cliff and they decided to export and let chinks make their products instead. The niggers were useless even as farm equipment not sure what they were thinking even a chink with their shit quality could do better than a nigger. I hope all SJW companies get niggeruined.

Lel

#NotAllDoggos

This is literally what's happening. Heard of Mass Effect: Andromeda? Yeah, that studio had to shut its doors last week. BioWare Montreal

Does that matter user? Just archive their public positions, then hold their feet to the fire over it. Screeching purplehairs will do all the work thereafter.

THIS IS NOW A CS GRAD THREAD

potato

Buggy as fuck. He forgot to return false when x != xx and when xx != x.

undoubtably he'll fix in the next rev user

// actual White Supremacist coding style
return condition?true:false;

// the compiler will convert this atomically
// remember in high level languages your
// code is more of a hint to the compiler
// rather than what job is exactly done

This isn't a pissing contest user, this is a rusemaster contest.

Speaking of switch, though, I used to be honestly fond of using

switch(true)
{
case x: return foo();
case y: return bar();
}

rather than a sequence of conditions. I suppose I just preferred it visually.

It's not about showing off, it's about defeating the non-white hordes. The white race must survive and succeed, the javascript engines of browsers coded by women and non-whites will become the battlefields of the future as the low-IQ brown people don't know how to code and establish proper safeguards they will be exploited.

(And it's genuinely sad to see some idiot at SO speak out of his ass "You need to read up on the switch statement. You should not be switching on a constant value." in a question that I just looked up which asked about this structure. "I should not" according to whom?)

then this is the correct form
return result;

this will compile down a single jump instruction in the machine.

sorry, your ID is not featuring enough diversity in digits.

If all statements are equal then any statement should be able to do anything else.

;

THIS_VARIABLE_IS_FUCKING=!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!true||!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111

Want to see a challenge, figure this out.
int a=10000,b,c=2800,d,e,f[2801],g;main(){for(;b-c;)f[b++]=a/5;for(;d=0,g=c*2;c-=14,printf("%.4d",e+d/a),e=d%a)for(b=c;d+=f[b]*a,f[b]=d%--g,d/=g--,--b;d*=b);}

I miss old time code compression before all those idiotic "golfing languages".

Who said anything about equal user? I simply gave him the correct form for the complex CS Grad-tier problem at hand.

lel

Nah. But they can steal someone else's code.

There is a God, and he loves us all so much.

I haven't encountered one who could hold down a development job. Of course, once they got into management, they had no issues.

(checked)
I don't think they fired those diverse employees though. Relocated most of them to the studio that's working on the next star wars battlefront game.
So here's hoping that tanks as well.

There's nothing wrong with switch statements if you're working with a big list of possible values for a variable. It's kind of pointless for only checking like 2 or 3 possible values, but to each their own.

Coding language always gives me cancer.

And in a way those wrong used equation signs reflect the flow, i assume that is how you do that, you use the brackets, just as outlined and then you tie them together. Like an engine, and just like society you are wastefull with efficiancy because we have broadband and terabytes, and in that way CS runs slower on higher powered cpus because you have that HR department, like the modern day version of twitter, you take up every shit and pull it along. You use C++ when you need basic you use basic when you need C++.

I have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.

And only those that understand everything from basic to c++, from transistors to the esoteric, know the exploits in contrast to the button pushers.
And in a way stallman´s engine has that source code, like goedel his head revolves around that, in a way he needs that pure philosophy which math doesnt, because it is pure.
Just like tits, you need to assume that they are pure to fap, while the tits in itself have to be pure.

I just hate coders language.

what

But i really like terry, i hope he lives beyond a hundret years, i assume he has the genetics for that.