Little girls model lingerie in 'Victoria's Secret'-style show

Little girls model lingerie in 'Victoria's Secret'-style show
Fashion shows are constantly being criticized for their use of either underweight or overweight models, or models who in some way don’t represent the general population.
Now new photos have emerged of a show that many feel has just totally crossed the line: Girls who appear to be as young as 5 have walked the runway in a Victoria’s Secret–style fashion show in China.
The shocking images show that the children were wearing nothing but lingerie, costume wings, and headpieces — all in front of a very snap-happy crowd.
The show was held at a shopping mall in Chengdu City, in southwest China’s Sichuan province.
It comes after Kim Kardashian sparked controversy with her new children’s line after showing off a bikini and lace slip dress on Snapchat just last month.
“I’m not dressing my 4-yr-old daughter in a leopard n lace slip dress Kim Kardashian Kids Line,” one outraged parent wrote.
What do you think of this latest display?

yahoo.com/style/little-girls-model-lingerie-victorias-secret-style-show-170545539.html

Other urls found in this thread:

theseoultimes.com/ST/?url=/ST/db/read.php?idx=7333
archive.is/InN3d
youtube.com/watch?v=Lwqy-rjbqsA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We're reaching peak weimar. I should be worried but I'm anticipating the aftermath.

NO

This is some heavy shit. I wonder why op posted only asian kids on pictures, or why only asians invinted in the first place.

It's China though

Because the event was held in a chinese province maybe ?

Its interesting. Some people directly blame china for this without even questioning that the event was hosted by western Kim Kardashian and Victoria's Secret.

What i'l tell you - they are testing the waters.

Whose nose knows?

I guarantee you there was a kike behind this

Chinks are subhuman filth, but it takes a kike to get something like this organized and put into motion. Chinks just are willing to go along for the ride.

Dubs mark this as an item of importance.

Maybe there is something going on with these orgs I know Kim Kardashian is most likely one of those ditzy slits who thinks

Maybe there is something sinister going on with Victoria's secret

I don't know how i should feel about this. I don't want to feel.

It doesn't say that.

Nah, i am just telling you that making kids into models in this young age is cancer.

First pic is pretty qt. Official fag thread?

Negatory. Chinks, Taiwan chinks, gooks, and chocolate Asians all do barbaric shit including cannibalism. It's one of the harder pills to take, whites really are alone in the world humanity wise. The other races are OK to the extent they have white admixture.

I haven't heard of widespread Nip cannibalism but who knows, always look out… If there was any, the nips would cover their asses by denying it.

theseoultimes.com/ST/?url=/ST/db/read.php?idx=7333

This retard chink was a "modern artist", that thing he's eating is not a real baby, it's one of those stereotypical shock art just like that whore Marina Abramovic's "art".

they do this for real behind the scene
s you triple nigger, the "art stuff" is just to condition the retards to accept this type of behavior

Weimar Germany, USSR, EU, China is what the kikes have planned for the whole world, 1960 was like a test run to see how fast they could do it.

If anything of this sort ever appears in the West the host intitution must be burned to the ground

Those aren't children, those are middle aged asians.

Dox the organizers.

> Implying the (((snopes))) debumkkg of this practice was not damage control

How's the weather in Tel Aviv?

If it was a human I wouldn't care much, I've became jaded thanks to years of Holla Forums, but I still can't stand animal cruelty with dogs (don't care much about cows and pigs though).

Or maybe I've never seen a image about human boiling, just generic guro stuff

all it took was a bit of scrolling down…

Who do you think you're fooling here? As I stated in my previous post, chinks are subhuman insect like people. That doesn't at all mean that the kikes weren't involved in this chinese lingerie pedo shit. In fact, I would wager this is the product of the kikes endeavoring to further subvert Chinese culture in a similar fashion to how they have subverted the West now that they have begun to move on to a new host civilization. Why are you trying to make this thread about cannibalism? It's about lingerie pedo bullshit.

This is outrageous! I demand more pics to see the true extent of this degeneracy.

It's their country they can decide for themself if they think this is okay.

it's our internet, we can complain about whatever we want

Nah, I'm making the point that chink-gook insect colonies have no real culture to subvert, as they are soulless. Me and dogposting user were using their irl gore to show that.

KIKES could be involved, I don't give a shit, as I don't sympathize with insect colonies.

lol no, and China has always been depraved, the rich literally get away with murder there, I am pretty sure they have the same entrenched pizza enthusiast elite problem we do but worse, if ordinary chinks can do
this to a cute doggo imagine what their corrupt oligarchs can do to kids…

Those look like typical girl's bikinis with feathers and shit glued to them. This is another case of something that's obviously degenerate and pedophiliac but without breaking any laws or even really skirting them.

I know I shouldn't feel sympathy for chinks but those kids look so sad, I hate seeing children abused.

I don't want those images anywhere near my brain. The pedoga1e stuff is bad enough.

They may not have culture to subvert like whites do, but they have a hell of a lot of economic power to subvert, and that is something you should give a shit about.

Chinese = Oriental Jews

Tip for beginners: stop believing shit you read on the Jewish website "Snopes."
Yes, Zhu Yu, the man behind the baby soup, IS an artist. So fucking what?
It's amazing how effective Snopes' simple tactic of implying that something which is art, is automatically "fake", has been.
Yu admitted to the cannibalism, he even explained how he was able to pull it off, legally, morally and religiously:
I took advantage of the space between morality and the law and based my work on it.
tl;dr yes, he used real babies, yes, he has admitted it more than once, no, Snopes is not a reliable source and will always try to cover up information which can be used to paint non-Whites in a less than glowing light, typically they use insinuation and let the reader's mind FALSELY draw conclusions based upon what WASN'T written. They were also caught editing the original entry after it got publicity on the chans a couple of years back and was shown to be dishonest, moreover, they even got the original version deleted from wayback machine.

By the way, Zhu Yu has also mutilated himself on stage in other performance artworks, is THAT "fake" too?
archive.is/InN3d

I think that it's a fairly damning example of women trying to relive their wasted youth, vicariously, through their own daughters.
Sorry but one person and one person alone is responsible for pushing a young girl into this sort of work.
Their own mothers.
Yes, ultimately this is rooted in the mothers' internalization and worship of Jewish materialist values but mothers are the tavistockkeepers, the ones who SHOULD protect children from this kind of exploitation.
Anyone making this argument will have trouble justifying why children shouldn't then be taken away from their mothers, as clearly they lack the wherewithal to care for their offspring.
Can't have it both ways.

Nah, I could give a shit about that too. Most of their economy is a scam one based on raping other nations through kindergarten level fuckery. Left unkiked they should not have one half the GDP or one tenth the quality of life of the ericans, as they do not deserve it with their babby ass industries that rely on bug slavery rather than any quality.

That's a contradiction my friendo

not from around here huh?

Your claims are supported when the veneer of Chink ability is peeled back.
Compare Chink scientific papers produced per capita and compare how often Chink papers are cited in other research.
Even the UK, which has around 1/20th the population of China, produces more papers and has vastly more citations per paper.
The scientific research situation shows that chinks are all style with no substance.
Chink economy is based on making inferior copies of Western consumer products.

D..don't mention women or I will threaten you with out-grouping.
If you can't address the point then don't bother replying, I already anticipated the point you're trying to make in my post, simpleton.

Only white people at least stun animals before they are slaughtered. I'd say one of the most basic tests before determining whether an entire race should be annihilated from the face of the world would be its treatment of animals. Dogs in particular, who were bred and domesticated to be companion and work animals alongside us.

No it isn't.
Worship is a voluntary action.
The mother has sole responsibility for what she does with her daughter.
She is only strutting half naked on the stage because mommy wants her to.
I included the last part of the post for people like you, so go ahead and explain why women shouldn't have their children taken away at birth if you actually believe they are incapable of free thought and action.you don't, no one does, it's just a convenient way to deflect responsibility from women.

Agreed.

Gender doesn't exist.

Dogs and cats are human allies and anyone who tortures them to get off is an insecure sub-human who feels the need to compete with lessor creatures because they are below an fucking Gorilla.

Keep your empathy. It's an evolutionary tool that keeps people from becoming edgy deluded beta weirdos — hence Anikan Skywalker (the most powerful man in the universe) bowing the knee to his lessor kike brainwasher while killing those he actually wanted to be around.

Welp, pack it up lads. We've hit Weimar levels that shouldn't even be possible.

There's an anti-cat meme which appears with regularity here on Holla Forums. It alleges that cats are parasitic on humans and that they infect us with a mind-controlling parasite, which makes us want even more cats and so on.
It's surprisingly uncommon knowledge that cats were an essential companion animal for us until very recently; and that their purpose was to control rodents and limit destruction of grain stores.
The cat is chosen over small breeds of dog specifically because it has no taste for carbohydrates.

Then fucking don't, it's that simple
I swear to God, why do parents feel the need to be passive all the time?

I work for a couple chinks at their restaurant. They're good people, but then again I've been with them for 5 years.

Today we were talking about the chinks getting arrested in Germany and he said Chinese think of Hitler "not so good but not so bad either"
"HITTER WAS GOOD FOR GERMANESE PEOPLE"
I had a hearty kek out of that one

only two girls? you have to show me more to get me angry…

How the fuck would you know? Chinks are two faced and you don't even speak their language.
Then you're a liar.

Chinese children have no future

I love watching cats hunt rats, I grew up in a farm with a barn so I lived with usually around 20 cats .

because they're incompetent at raising children alone, all statistics from people raised in single mother households support this. Often the father would do a better job raising the child, or the most stable married male in their extended family. Ideally you'd ban having children outside of marriage and get rid of all the no fault divorce bullshit.

Brb, ordering some cheetah booty shorts and hoop earrings for my 10-year-old.

You misinterpreted the article. The outraged parent was criticizing the line of clothing being marketed at their child and did not dress their child up that way. That clothing line shouldn't exist at all.

They yell at each other in their moonspeak but I work hard for them and they treat me really nice. Honestly I see then more as friends than bosses, so get fucked faggot.

It's going to be a sad day for me when they get the rope on DotR

She's a shitskin.

The anti-cat meme is a kike meme that has found some success through exploiting the natural rivalry between those who prefer cats and those who prefer dogs. Personally I never bought into it, as I have owned both cats and dogs my whole life and love them both equally and immensely.

Anti-cat memes are anti-white.

As someone who needed to read Chinese papers to do research in Chem, I can confirm this. Some are barely readable. Same goes for many Indian papers too. They never have anything truly groundbreaking either. Usually it's just some other work expanded upon or applied to something else. The real insights are from the Germans. Real damn shame that people want them gone now too. Get ready to enjoy little advancement anymore…this is what really saddens me about what they're being allowed to do to that nation. Germany basically invented chemistry, especially physical chemistry.

Not to mention they must have hated cats from egyptian times.

God told the 12 disciples to stay out of Asia. I wonder why.

The Japs are several orders of magnitude morally and ethically superior to their neighbors, thanks largely to Shinto. Ancestral religions are a hell of a drug.

It really doesn't. "Gender" was coined by the sick pedo John Money. The proper term is sex.

What did normalfags and msm mean by this?

So it has finally truly begun. That slippery slope that knows no bottom.

Meh, when I was about 10 a local clothes shop had a looping video of a children's fashion show which included a swimwear section.
If clothes for children are going to be modeled, they're going to be modeled by children. What are they meant to do? Create a one-off large version to be modeled by a "real" (fat) adult? I get opposing degeneracy and child exploitation, but this is fucking nothing.
In fact, I question the timing of this. The tribe are starting to feel the heat in the west (see the Hezbollah thread), and while they have a toehold in China, the country is still a bit too ethnocentric for their liking. Are they injecting a little feminism prior to their arrival? (You'd think they'd hit Japan next, but maybe they've given up on that country as bad job).

cats, dogs and horses are friends of the white man.

You do realise this is not about swimwear and neither is it just pictures in a catalogue or short films in a shop, but a full blown catwalk infront of not their parents but hundreds of dozens of enormus, rotten men that take pictures of it with their smart phones?

cats destroy (((vermin))), so do dogs (ratting dogs especially)
Kikes naturally fear them both.

I really don't like swimsuits on children.

I do like swimsuits on girls in puberty though. Also when guys get hair elsewhere they also kinda should pack it in I think. I know for sure when I was very young I got the feeling that the elder parts are somewhat scary, at first atleast, then it just got very embarrasing to be confronted with and, which it somewhat still is.

Obviously it's also a big deal for most people. It's not really show in any way that could be called natural anymore.

I really don't like the sexualisation of minors. Capitalism mostly is to blame for that. Some minors even have learned some tricks to get brownie points for acting like it while others even already has the instinct and interest for sex activated before their body is aligned for it. For me it was scary at first when what I'd call a minor obviously was attracted to me when I weren't in her. Luckily I got older, too, but after I found out that, too, just was a natural thing I could easily deal with and when I would have to "confront them" they'd just get shy and embarrased, about it which, again, is natural, and good for them to be. It's just instinct. Feelings in general, too, can be dealt with just like that. I get flattered, sure, but only when you reach the point of being yourself in a workspace with kids you can do that. More often than not - you can't because of other "grown ups" - who more often than not in the schooling system have skeletons in their closet and want to confront people with their shit. You learn to be professional and don't pick up shit laid out before you.

All that said muh dick knows what it wants, but there always is a line to be drawn somewhere. Especially when it's balantly obvious when all which is shown is the sexualisation itself.

That's the indoctrination and that's the perversity right there. You better know how to spot it lest you want to be controlled by it. That's my five cents.

When you get to the point where you realize that desire itself is an illusion, it gets way easier to be cool about it, too. It's probably one of the toughest one I have identified as of yet.

Best of luck, guys! Love and know thyself.

pets are a jewish replacement for White children

Where's the children? All I see are fucking drawings, you normies.

Personally I would go to fashion shows if they were like this instead of just catering to vanilla normalfags

There's always one.

No pedos Im not going to "post proof". You can throw some "media child abuse" keywords at YouTube and you get tons of collections or more extreme stuff with kids walking around in borderline micro bikinis, small hotpants cut to hide absolutely nothing, "teen" lingerie, not to forget those Harley Quinn or whatever hooker kid "costumes".

It use to be the norm to go swimming naked

Is there a difference between little girls in catalogues and little girls on catwalks? Since you seem like a man that would be uncomfortable with his young daughter catwalking in bikinis and lingerie, I have a question for you:

What's the difference between your wife doing a bikini photoshoot for a catalogue and your wife catwalking that same bikini? Is it not all the same? Shouldn't you either hate it all or not care for any of it?

Seconded. Esoteric Hitlerism backs this up.

Kids should just be slammed at high speeds against concrete walls, just saying.

Welcome to the modern-day Weimar Republic, lads.

Kids love pets, you'd know this if you actually had children.

>(((Abramovic)))
wew lad

Adrenaline actually sours the meat, because of a release of lactic acid, oxidants and ketones in the muscles.

The difference is its easier to spot who to kill when all the pedos show up in person.

THEY'RE COMING TO GET CHA!
THEY'RE COMING TO GET CHA!

UMA DELICIA

I don't care what happens to the shitskinned commies, but this is a degeneracy that has spread to every facet of life in the west.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lwqy-rjbqsA

New York City, preteen girls are pranced around in bikini's to drooling dipshits.

Napalm the world.

the purity of virginity is attacked by kikes because it is wholesome and beautiful
innocence is a white concept
they take our best and destroy them
and ask the rest to follow their footsteps and be destroyed just like them

one more reason for some FIRE & FURY

DO NOT SEXUALIZE THE LANJERIE LOLIS!

What? Maybe I'm not autistic enough but I guess a Jew was to see that? All I see is a normal teapot with a bell on the spout. Jewish inbreeding and autism is truly insane.

^^ Yeah, I don't see it either, but I still want one now.

This must be like the 6th pedophile/little kids thread in the past week or something.

SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH THIS DUMB BULLSHIT ALREADY

PODESTA WHATEVER THE FUCK WAS BAD ENOUGH

The handle is his hair, the lid knob is his mustache, the spout is his arm, and the reflection of the lamp post on the kettle is his tie.

Having trouble keeping the pedo pill down, youngling? This is the one thing you must keep in mind while dealing with the reality of our world, kikes revel in filth, evil, putrescence, and anything that defiles the purity of the human soul. It is their way of worshiping their god, Moloch. This is how they set themselves apart from all of humanity, by being the most vile creatures on the planet. And they defile your people by convincing them to join in. (((If you don't you're an oppressive anti-semite.)))

Don't be a retard. Of course chinks can be decent people, anyone can. The problem is their numbers, not their individual personalities. I mean, I'd rather have mistrust than blind trust, but it's good to stay realistic and avoid becoming one of those rabid purity testers. It's just missing the point.

t. APAC (sage for off topic)

what? lolis? real lolis?!

[press E to get off this ride]=

god damn it

The china state impose a quota of scientific papers to Chinese universities. Result: Plagiarism and bullshit everywhere.

You don't need an underground society of diddlers using Pizza as codewords when it's legal, encouraged, and an everyday part of society

Can absolutely confirm that chinese papers are shit tier and they have a nick for stealing results and lines of work from other colleagues making scientists avoid to publish some of their best results at international congresses due to chink rats trying to steal shit to publish it on a meme tier magazine
t. Biochemist

These abominations probably like sour meat.

Fuck China and all that legendary culture.
Even fucking Taiwan forbid dog & cat cooking.

You're fail at using sage gave it away

the girl in the white is like "this is fun, what am I doing?"
the girl in the pink is like "I wanna ride some fat cock after this"
the girl in the blue is like "I better be getting paid for this shit…"

dude those are actually teenage male gooks that's how they look

isnt gender something for plants?
or is it just sex?

do want

Which is ironic given that Chinks invented ethics and rationalism. Commies really did a number on China.

That took way shorter than I expected.

*Your - learn grammar you illiterate fuck. Bot perhaps?

Would anyone happen to know the name of the guy from the video?

nice consensus engineering dipshit, nobody cares about grammar here and those that do usually fuck up on purpose

you're a newfag but its yuri, former kgb

Do you have a version without the loud fucking music. I can barely understand what the speaker is saying

unless we're digging into some associated jew organization, what is this thread even

What do you expect from communists.
Atheism does this to you.

That's a big cameltoe.

FOR YOU

who gives a shit?

It was first pedos trying to push their degeneracy they usually cant discuss openly with others into everyonce face by acting shocked, plus some projecting pajeets and gooks spamming their usual "Chyna" pasta to derail the topic, who keep bumping on top of some sporadic forced pedo bumps.

Whats shown in the OP is almost innocent compared to other shit that makes the rounds on the Web from YouTube to Pinterest on a daily basis and that level of degneracy has been daily business in every Western kike degenerated country for decades. The only justification for this articles existence is actually the that tanga story some trash woman made for her kids in the U.S. because that hasnt been completely normalized yet.

At this point its just pedos and other brown people trying to make this about their personal nationalist agenda while their own countries are no better or worse and the kids wouldn't last 5 minutes before labeled as sluts and getting gangraped by their cousins, not about the slippery slope of pedo kikes.

everyones

what is this even?
small women are best women
they are like cellphones and tablets
very portables
women in their teens are like laptops
and over 20 is like a desktop

Please

>>>/a/

You sound like a pajeet.

I always wonder how that happens. I am31, wherendo I meet a 16 year old?

How horrible. It would be terrible if someone posted a link to the footage.

we need an older men / young girls dating website. we can give them instructions on how to use GPG and be anonymous to securely trade nudes and meet without getting into trouble with their parents or LE. then maybe they can progress to becoming hackers too and be our accomplices. I know there are horny young girls who want or are willing to be with an older guy but they are often peer pressured into avoiding us and go onto dating numbers of immature boys before eventually finding that guys typically get better the older they are. I think 14/28 pairings would lead to more long-term and even permanent relationships than what is typically allowed inside the united states.

I remember this cute young girl caught me looking at her body, she wanted to engage in a conversation with me but her friend saw me too and she quietly pulled her away. another girl.

another girl in her early teens that I did get to talk to and oh my was she perverted. I arranged to meet her every fucking week for that tight'n tiny underaged illegal pussy. her single mother knew from the beginning and let us date. years later she's almost out of high school and I'm still smashing that.

Please take a seat over there

adult men shouldn't be so afraid to approach us. sometimes we go off on our own try to make it easy for an older boy or man to take advantage of our innocent bodies.

the only thing that could have made that hotter is if you banged her mom too but I guess she found someone since it wasn't mentioned.

do you have cookies? :3

lotta roleplaying going in this thread.
watch that you dont get a fetish implanted into your brain goys

true bliss only comes from the impregnation of 3d lolis

remember boys, soaking we teen here wanting a baby.
someone will have their way. think about that.

who wants my babies? I haven't had sex in years :(

there's a soaking wet lewd ass loli in front of you.
she is wearing a frilly pink bikini. bottom slipping just an inch.
what do you do?

I give the loli my rifle and a box of ammo

An education and some manners

I show her how to shoot and maintain the gun