ANCAP the next counter culture

So during Obama's term it was SJWs,now during Trump's
term it's the altright.So if we follow this pattern could it be that
something resembling ANCAP will be the counter culture in 2024.

ANCAPS seem cool and their numbers are rising everyday.

All anarchists are retarded.

a thread 404'd for this

I have more respect for communists than I do anarchists. At least they have proof that their retarded ideology can exist in SOME form on a large scale.

Hang your self you treasonous lolberg.

There is a mentally retarded kid on my goybook friend list and no matter how many times you point out that people are absolutely are not going to crowding the police and military. Let alone fire dept and shit

I do love how the idea would adversely affect the niggers though

Hay phone

Classic D&C

If anarchy is individualism governmentalized how can anarchists be divided?

If anarchists cannot be governed, how can they be conquered?

There was never unity between us and anarchists.

You're a massive homo.

If you think anarchy can work, go to a Homeowner's Association meeting an see how effective it is. Greedy retard burgers can't agree on shit without a strong leader.

A society living in anarchy is doomed from the beginning, but I have to admit that /liberty/ has some very intriguing ideas

It might work in a post nigger and post jew society, but currently, it's impossible.

No, as those were as yet unknown influencers, the future groups who emerge as influential will only do so after proper stimulus.

thsi board is full of edgy racist ANCAPS

just look at any thread about economics or healthcare it's always
and they pretend to be natsoc because hitler had cool uniforms

That would be lovely, OP, but no. There's an IQ floor for ancap, and it's way too high.
ProTip: put spaces after punctuation. Also 'every day' is two words, as a noun.

Dunning here, paging Kruger.

Is good? Kek.

In a true anarchy, there's no central authority to prevent a strong leader from appearing. HOAs are state-sponsored.

Wealth is known to concentrate. Shrieking chimps are known to shriek about whole cities and stuff being owned by one private individual. Very feudal. As if that's a bad thing.

The thing about true anarchy is it's not 'syndicalist' or 'capitalist.' All anarchy is simply anarchy. You don't get to decide what it looks like.

Or rather, you don't get to decide how the people engaging in it look. The Amish are 100% anarcho-capitalist, with the caveat that they don't have to deal with military security.

What would American anarchy look like? The only thing you can say for sure is you don't know. Well, one other thing - there's no way it can be worse than what's there now.

only difference today is your grandkids get the bill

What would American anarchy look like? The only thing you can say for sure is you don't know. Well, one other thing - there's no way it can be worse than what's there now.

And a tired one too. At least stop being boring.

ancap already had its day.

but we can take a bit of time to revisit the idea, since you brought it up.

ancaps assume that people have the ability to make their own decisions for themselves. This is demonstrably false (see: all of 20th century mass psychology successfully deployed). So an ancap environment would be whatever org could psychologically manipulate the most effectively would rule the roost. Wait a minute! That sounds like something? Our current system! We have a (((dark))) organization that has historically had the best propaganda running our country. The people who are the least ethically concerned about the consequences of their propaganda rule the roost.

Any system needs to have a propaganda arm that is acting for the good of the people. That's why NatSoc appeals to many. I argue instead for autonomous communities, although it is a transient form it could provide a few hundred years of greater freedom, growth, and protection of the white race in ways not possible in civic nationalism.

Jesus fucking Christ there are people that think "kill your neighbor for violating your NAP by stepping on your grass" meme is what ancaps actually believe.

Vid related. I'm not an ancap but you're all fucking retarded for falling for a fucking strawman and taking it as anything other than an ironic meme. If you're going to criticize a political ideology at least educate yourself to what it actually entails or you're no better than leftists for fucks sake.