Glamour model Chloe Ayling, 20...

Glamour model Chloe Ayling, 20, tells of 'terrifying' kidnap by 'sex slavery gang' Criminal gang allegedly tried to auction her as a sex slave on the dark web for £230,000
Italian newspaper Il Giornale reported Ms Ayling was told she would be sold outside of Europe.
“He [one of the alleged kidnappers] told me … That he alone had earned more than €15m (£13.5m) in the last five years and explained to me that all the girls are destined for the Arab countries,” the paper reported she said.
“When the buyer gets tired of the girl bought by auction (they) can give them to other people, and when it is no longer of interest they are to become a ‘tiger meal’.”
A British woman who says she was kidnapped in Milan and held captive for six days while a criminal gang tried to auction her online as a sex slave has spoken out.
Glamour model Chloe Ayling, 20, told reporters on the doorstep of her mother’s home in Coulsdon, south London, that during the ordeal she had no idea if she would live to tell the tale.
"I’ve been through a terrifying experience. I’ve feared for my life, second by second, minute by minute, hour by hour," she said.
“I’m incredibly grateful to the Italian and UK authorities for all they have done to secure my safe release.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/kidnapped-model-chloe-ayling-terrifying-milan-ordeal-sex-slave-a7879861.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Euo3JaqFoss
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It'd be nice if there was a place to learn a particular set of skills.

skills that could be acquired over a very long career.

Skills that would make us a nightmare for people like (((them))).

checked and keked

The only evidence for the 'criminal gang' is that the guy threatened to auction her online if her family didn't pay the money. That is literally the only evidence for the 'Black Death' group, the sex slavery ring etc.

No doubt Jews are involved as they have been for thousands of years in the slave trade, especially of western women.

Reminder anyone left of gas all kikes is responsible for this, and should be treated as if they themselves were feeding women to tigers. Guilty by association.

unknown "glamour model" gets a fuckton of free publicity after a stunt with a polish guy patsy who will get a slap on the wrist after claiming he's just the fall guy for an organisation he knows nothing about
the dude might have been paid for spending a couple years in jail, or forced to accept the role through blackmail, for all we know

why is it the second I clicked on this thread this reference would be made

I'm usually hesitant about these stories because whatever bubbles up from the darkweb/deepweb into public consumption is often so outlandish that it's difficult to believe, and by extension makes lying so much easier.

From personal experience there's no doubt in my mind that stuff like this is going on; anything and everything can be opened for purchase if you know where to look, and if you know how to protect yourself there's a lot of things you can get away with.

One that really stuck with me was a series of links that I found in an anonymous chatroom several years back when I was first digging around in the darkweb. It was a site modeled kinda like Amazon but it specialized in purchasing humans. The most popular ones were young girls who were blinded, deafened, muted, had all of their limbs amputated, and were ethnically Slavic.

oh, yes, the toymaker copypasta
this was roleplay, the pages were analysed elsewhere on the dorkweb and tons of absurdities and irrealist biological bullshit were revealed

congrats user
you were shitposting with other anons

we do have a set of skills
one that allows us to build trust over anonymous internet
i have found it to be useful so far

user why do you have to lie about exploring the deep Web? I doubt you even have TOR installed. Can't wait till summer is over and high school starts again.

Daily reminder that negroid albino Andrew Anglin and his CIA handlers use the DS site to shill the idea that this practice does not exist. Also reminder that just about everything that the KIKES do they have let slip in media both as predictive programming and a show of strength to their familiars. The film Taken was an inside joke UPON the white audience, not a hopeful story FOR it.

Hello Jew. Your days = numbered. Our day = nigh.

I don't mind that jew's days are numbered, because I'm not one
it's just that this story would be extremely easy to fake, for the purpose of having some random page3 slut gain popularity among the sheeple, to arouse anger against evil white polish men being all slavery n shit, and with the juicy goal of obtaining stricter laws to prevent anonymity on the interwebs

No shit, models a glorified hookers for ((them)) to use. Why would anyone in their right mind let their daughter pursue a career in modelling??

If you are attractive enough to ‘model’ then you are attractive enough to find a decent husband, something you rule out the very second you ‘model’. Somehow (((they))) managed to convince women that getting their tits out and being photographed is a better deal/ less ‘objectifying’ than being a wife/ mother.

Exactly and i know how this is going to sound like, but beauty is only skin-deep. There's other values a woman should have in life than basing it on something that will only last them for a couple of years.

Beauty is on the inside, for real, as in your actions speaks louder than words or picture. And qiuet frankly it's disheartening to not find that many beautiful women anymore. They are all cunts to be around.

But it isn’t is it. Attractive women tend to have qualities that are genetic. We find them attractive because we want our children to have some of that desirable genetic material. But physical qualities are not enough alone, no sane man wants a wife who is unwise enough to be convinced to prostitute herself when she didn’t have to.

good luck
goyim

He's up for parole soon. Buy his book.

First two rules of having first-glance good genetic material: be attractive; don't be unattractive. Past that, you can make a 1:1 correlation between sanity and beauty. Sane, conservative-leaning women that are not unnatractive are as desired as insane nutjobs, for different reasons.

That was some retarded creepypasta that /d/ faggots from cuckchan masturbate to.

Why? High school sucks bro

She would have been just as likely to end up in isreal than an Arab nation. Also it's difficult to take her seriously when the letter said that she would release a pretty arranged piece of information to the media. Also:
Absolute bullshit. These people are animals that couldn't care less about things like that.

*pre arranged

Nice trips
Also,
Implying there's a difference, they're all semite fucks.

I'll pay him 1 million bitbeans for this trashy subhuman whore

The difference is that most people already know that Arabs are disgusting and they would expect this kind of behaviour from them, Jews are still considered "pleasant" and knowing what they actually do would shock normalfags

Who cares, whores like her don't deserve better. We all know modeling is literally prostitution.

why does this whore look like she's pushing 30 at 20 and Asians at 30 look like they are 20?

you say that but people have photos posted photos like this on here in the past.
faces hidden, bodies with stumps for arms and legs, all covered up in white bandages, except for a gap you know where…

Because Asians past 50 turn into literally fucking Goblins. They burn through all their telomeres early.

the problem with these kind of stories is the money for it
why the fuck pay some kurwa retard 300 big ones, and leave a trail due to his incompetence
for 300k i think you could arrange for something yourself

and speaking of real proof, we have had here posted repeately images of whores volutarily traveling to sandniggeristan and letting the most disgusting things be done to them for a few thousand
the dunecoons biggest fetish appears to be living portapotties not tigermeals

It's bullshit, it's now being reported that she went shoe shopping with her kidnapper and knew him. Originally the story was she was drugged with ket at the airport and stuffed in a suitcase.
This is just the new way of launching a career for a worthless slut. There was one the other day who took police on a 120mph chase and the judge said it was the worst he had ever seen. Fucking bullshit. It's "hot felon" Jeremy Meeks all over again. The jew and their filthy lies know no bounds basically. If it sells for shekels they will fucking do it. The (((news))) is 95% pre arranged reality tv tier nonsense.

Are you even trying Chaim?

I have doubts about this story myself but it really doesn't matter if it is true or not, it's a great opportunity to spread awareness of the white slave trade and that is all that matters. Just use this story and any related hashtags or like book posts to spread light about the real white slave trade. It's nothe often that this stuff is in the mainstream media and you faggots should be taking advantage of this, not saying "huuuuuur toasties deserved it" or "need more proofs".

We had a great thread about the white slave trade a few years ago, it was full of great information, everything was sourced anf it was very educational. I can't even imagine a thread of that quality appearing on this board anymore tbh.

*kikebook

Checked. Dubs confirm. She should be the one going to prison. She's probably a front or recruiter for Black Death. I forget there's a technical term for it.

Kekked and checked

But you blew it, oh kek, why did you forsake this post, what did you meme?

Since she was auctioned she wasn't captured to order. Arabs don't need to use gangs in Milan as middlemen when they can just contact women on Instagram, play their scat games with them then simply not let them go afterwards.

Beauty is defined by your actions, not how you look.

The problem lies with a whole generation of women either spending their whole lives trying to look good and that's their only quality (and thus attracts a lot of mates but is complete cunts otherwise) or women who opt-out of that and try to rationalize their blandness with jewish ideologies.

Both are the same coin of the jew-scheme. Of the jewish-culture that has infested our countries for decades. What it has led us to is 90% of our white women are un-marriageable.

Pretty much the plot of pic related minus the dark web shit.

Because she has been caking up her face in make-up like a whore for atleast 7 years, leading to her skin running dry and probably filled with blemishes and pimples.

That and she probably has a list of cocks that's longer than Santa's Naughty or Nice-list.

this is why I found myself an Asian qt from Southeast Asia. She is perfect for me, keeps a godly home and is a goddess in the bedroom.

Good luck with that white lineage bro. Nice way of killing your own family and giving birth to mongrels with no place or identity in this world.

Dad of the year i guess. Also best goyim of the year.

Beauty has a physical component, and if you disagree it's because you're ugly. Beauty has other characteristics as well, including actions. But overall, beauty is a physical aesthetic. This can be proven as generally attractive people have a facial structure that can be replicated mathematically, and put onto other faces making them more beautiful.

You better be asian yourself, because if you're white you need to leave this board. You are directly contributing to the downfall of your people. Additionally, if that's a pic of your wife, judging by the file name, she's disgusting and you have poor taste even for a slant eye, and if you are a race traitor, legitimately hang yourself.

that has occurred already, where have you been? I am preparing my line to fit in with our Chinese overlords.

Natural selection. Better this way than she ends up with some nigglet on the west.

Yes i know that. But people fall short of that because not everyone can be beautiful because it's something you're born with, it's genetics.

Hence why it's stupid to just follow that virtue of beauty by buying ((products)) to enhance your said looks and that's literally all of your qualities as a woman.

Am i the only one who encounters only women who is either vain sluts whose only qualities is make-up and clubbing or batshit insane feminists who live their life the way they do because they can't cope with the fact that they are plain or unattractive?

We don't judge people by their actions anymore. Instead it has become subverted into either how they look, or what identity-politics they are spouting.

Jesus fucking Salad Fingers.

Yellow Fever Goes into Woodchipper

Exactly, ugly and delightfully butthurt.

MY EYES

But I agree, asians are top tier qts. Im not white so i guess im in the clear

Seems like bullshit.

1) The attention its getting. If it were real, they would at best briefly mention it and move on or flat out not even talk about it. Yet they're giving it good coverage.
2) Her meeting with the press had her all in makeup, wearing tight short shorts to show off her ass and a boob top. She also spoke very flat and plainly, no real emotion in her voice, no fear, no tears. You think someone who was kidnapped, imprisoned and about to be sold to some sick fuck in the Middle East would be a little more conservative with how she dressed afterwards.

Completely ignoring the plastic surgery they undergo, maybe.

which one?

Welp now I have some idea of what hacksaw ridge was like

for

What a bunch of fucking uggos. No wonder their men don't bother to breed them.

Go and stay go.

Let's say a wealthy user was interested in buying some aryan slaves and then releasing them so that they can report any info they have about these rings to the authorities.

Hypothetically speaking, where does one start looking?

Daily reminder that the last slave markets in the Arab peninsula (as in the real thing shops where you buy slaves) closed down in the 1960's.
IE the vast majority of arabs sheik lost their virginity to circassians (white) girls their fathers bought for them for their 15 birthday…
And that was at a time those fuckers weren't the richest guys on the planet!
There is no fucking doubt the activity has continued and is now replaced by online services.

Fucking hell, not a single one is fuckable

You shills always have the same fallbacks when your arguments are questionrs

It's like ricing, for women.
Find a good car, good engine, nice ride, needs some body work and has a little cosmetic damage and you fix it up.
Find a nice girl, do the same.

just like in the anime's

Those would be the koreans, I already know to avoid them like the plauge. I prefer lonely girls with a bit of flaws so I dont have as much competition along with her being completely dependent on me, therefore an obedient, trustworthy and solid waifu.

Or something close to that.

Anti-Tor psyop.
There's zero evidence any of this happened.
Ah, the socks/shoes detail. This confirms psyop. I don't know why, but psyops have sock/shoe details to tip off those in the know.
Recent example: the Westminster "vehicle attack", a man appeared on British TV psyop show "This Morning" wearing no shoes and claiming that his were too blood stained to wear.
I shouldn't have to explain why this discredits the whole story.

Anything you see on "This Morning" is propaganda/psyop.

The problem with lonely girls is that they'll go full slut mode if they get even the slightest bit of attention, saw it happen a lot in highschool. If they already get attention but dont care then you'd be ok.

dubs of truth. I pity those so ignorant of female nature they would use a strategy of pursuing an untested woman as waifu material. Attention is crack to almost all females. If you find a shy girl and she breaks out of her shell after you give her confidence she will likely become enamored with her newfound powers.

cant say i care about this particular slut, but it's horrific that sandniggers are buying european women.
really gets the old genocide glands pumping.

Sandniggers have been enslaving Europeans for thousands of years. Only a fool would think that practice stopped.

So now I know why this is such a thing.
To think that dumb aristo-bitch is taken by these shitskin's utterly undeserved wealth.
youtube.com/watch?v=Euo3JaqFoss

user, seriously that is fucking gross.

of all the stories to blow up

Hahaha Britslut btfo