Beaner Tells ICE he got into college; gets deported

Thank you Golden Emperor

Thanks Obama

Oh yeah good kids, poor them, yadda yadda, yadda

#TRUFAX This beaner would have been here for decades had it not been for vigilant ICE agents.

If you are so happy, follow them back to El Salvador, no one will stop you.

Nonsense, they can enjoy their futures in their own Nation.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/hfWOi#selection-1827.100-1827.179
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Forgot link.
archive.is/hfWOi#selection-1827.100-1827.179

It checks out.

:^)

Brown people suck so bad that being forced to live among their own kind is a punishment, kek. I guess it's too bad that
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Checked

To be fair, outside of a couple of nigger and sand nigger nations, El Salvador is a shithole.

Then Leftists will petulantly ask why we don't want El Salvadorian citizens here.

But don't you racists want good round ball players like that nigger goalie you have

It being a shithole is why they won't question bringing them here

sportsball cucks gonna cuck.

:^)

Fair point.

Probably for the same reason Leftists never threaten to move to El Salvador when an election doesn't go their way.

Tell me lies tell me sweet little lies

I bet stealing isn't a crime to these spics

Gracy-ass OP for posting este news

Did even a single celeb lefty who threatened to leave America for Canada even go, fuck even normie lefty

Everytime this happens, I want to ask these people what is it about their home countries that makes it too horrible for them to live there?

Maryland Yes

they were of yoking

Of course not, in fact the only person I can think of that actually had the cord to follow through with such a threat was Jesse Ventura and he moved to Mexico.

It just speaks to the ego these Leftist celebrities have. They actually think people are going to change their votes based on where they take a shit in the morning.

No one said "Gee whiz, I was going to vote for Trump, but since Miley Cyrus is going to move to Canada, I better vote for Shillary."

But that's how stupid they are and it demonstrates how little the Leftist Elite thinks of general population.

The problem with El Salvador is it has too many Beaners evidently.

You have touched on the fundamental misunderstanding. These people are inherently criminal. Do not suffer the phrase "undocumented immigrant".

I was wondering the same thing. They've got the resources to move anywhere in the world they want, tomorrow if they wanted to.

Yet they all lied about "omg I'm moving to X if drumpf wins". It would be funny if Trump deported them.

Even mestizo governments don't want smelly fucking mestizos in their country though.

It's soooooo fucking sickening how Leftists think celebrity opinions matter because they're successful. They must've gotten to where they are in life by being hard working, talented, and smart. They have no idea that the only reason ALL these people are famous is because they're Jews that go to the same shitty synagogue as Hershel Foreskintein. All the late night comedy and sudo-political shows then bring these celebrities on as guests and help spoon feed the kiddies their viewpoints and what to talk about at lunch tomorrow. FUCK.

I didn't fucking vote for this what the fuck. I want them all to go back.

Those who care about our Nation need to trojan horse they're way into lexicon of the vox populi. Leftist spaces should be invaded en masse and given a dose of facts.

Scale back the rhetoric, but what is scaled back in that area needs to be distributed into facts and showing normies how these Jews and their media have their hands up their asses playing them like puppets.

The Republican Party has a small, yet growing, population of Nationalists. Sure at best they are Civic Nationalists but I'll take that over Neocon cuckery or Neoliberal Jewry any day of the week.

Those of us well-versed in Nationalism need to inject its value into the conversation and not just in Republican circles.

Just my two shiny sheckles.

Double doubles will it.

far as i know the only celebrity that actually followed through on that promise was johnny depp but that was during the bush admin. he also quietly moved back because taxes.

ventura has been living in mexico since '13 i believe because he's terrified of drones.

Yeah drones are a scary thing for him, cartel gangs, shitskins, and drug lords? Not so much.

But I'll give him credit where it is due, he didn't pussy out on his claim.

Nice thumbnail.

So why didn't they remove the others?

Why?

Both of those things are leeches on our country, and I am very glad that they have been removed.

The college kid is ambiguous to the uneducated, but from the perspective of someone who has dealt with this type of person, I will say this - people who get accepted into universities on sports scholarships, while they perform a job that benefits the university financially, are often the most awful students. Many of them cheat on their homework at every opportunity, many of them do all sorts of drugs, many of them besmirch the university's reputation. My undergrad is notorious for once having graduated a student who could not read over football.

From this perspective, I will say that the "college student" is a far larger leech on our society than the 22 year old high school student. The high school failout is at least only using resources that were going to be used anyway - he drains time from other students, and he tires out a teacher a bit, but he doesn't do much more than that. The ball scholarship kid, though, is directly being paid to harm whatever university he is going to.

This is the exact sort of filth we should be celebrating having sent away. May they rot in El Salvador.

That kills the whole thing, man.

How'd you get question marks in the filename? Why is jewgle intent on saving it as an HTML document?

Shitskins all believe stealing, especially from the white devil, is not only OK, but virtuous. They brag to each other how much they steal from people and the government.

Under budget and ahead of schedule

I just downloaded it as a the hash-name and then renamed it.Don't know why it isn't working for you to be honest.Though now that I check trying to download as filename is giving me an html file too.
It might be because I am not on wangblowz

Fucking windjews.

Maryland is in the top 3 cucked states in the union. Complete fucked gun laws that include ridiculous fees, mandatory "safety courses" that cost $400, wait times up to a year just to buy a handgun. Meanwhile the niggers in Baltimore are blasting each other with illegal AKs and stolen Hi-Points every fucking day. Then they want to protect the illegals to the point that they are willing to give up federal law enforcement money, in one of the highest crime ridden shitholes in the country? (((Somebody)) is making massive bank on disarming whites, allowing niggers to run the place and commit murder at insane levels, and keeping as many fat little pet beaners on the welfare rolls as possible.

It's fucking treason.

politicians have been throughly corrupted due to election finance laws and are incompetent

i was debating whether to filter your id, even though your posts are decent, because of the formatting
but then you posted a thumbnail too so yeah im going to filter you fam

I'm pretty sure you can't have a folder with a name that long unless every image inside is just named with single numbers

How can the brothers be illegal but their mother and other brothers are not?

Reunite the family. Ship them all out.

I love the retards that say this shit. They were in a country illegally utilizing resources for citizens that pay taxes.
YOU WERE IN A COUNTRY ILLEGALLY

This
These are the same imports that cry for the cops to arrest real criminals not their son brother nephew who vandalizes someones home or business.

pretty sure not only did they not leave but some came back, like George Clooney because his property got invaded by migrants

You are clearly not an American.

So they fought the legal system for years thanks to king nigger and finally they were told to leave. Holy shit being told to leave and not wanted during King Niggers regime, they must have links to MS13!

I'm loving this new emerging pattern

Lel got a link for that story? Sounds pretty lulzy after how big on compassion he claims to be whenever it's about letting shitskins into your country.

feels pretty good man, don't go full euphoric though. Wall when?

I've been trolling the Gawker commies for a while now. Mostly open borders for Israel and racial statistics when necessary. The salt is very tasty over there as well. Could use a couple more anons there to help break the Marxist circle jerk.

Comment sections are the best place to hit normies.