Jordan Peterson proven right again

C-16 is now law and we should seriously consider building a northern wall before we even consider funding the beaner wall. As an added benefit, the commies in California may be tricked into visiting Canada allowing us to revoke their citizenship when they cross the border.

fucking authoritarians shoving their ideology down everyone elses throat.

thats why I hate sjws

Will america make an exception for canadian refugees? I'm not a paki I swear.

Just an octoroon native

Too bad he's bluepilled on natsoc

Explain what the consequences for not obeying C-16 will be. Also, has JBP made a statement about the passing of C-16 into law? I can't really find anything within the past five days on his YouTube channel. Is it possible that he will consider moving to the states?

He's going to write his memoirs about the Canadian gulags

reminder

It will end with violence and murder. On a massive scale.

Lurk for 14 years before posting again.

I would not count on that. There is no reason to let anyone farm salt and he will eventually be proven right so why bother. The real conflict starts when people break the law and until then it is just a filler episode.

octoroon?

1/8th

He knows the Jew will destroy him and his family, he does enough damage to the Jew shedding light on other REAL genocides. Hide in plain sight. Everything he preaches and teaches is the least degenerate I've ever heard from a professor.

Can you just leave and never post here again?

I will humiliate myself by spoofeeding, knowing you'll pretend total obliviousness:
1) shitskins are fleeing to Canada, building the wall would block them in
2) even if they're liberal, they're white and will, if there's enough time against this increasing final push by the Jew, eventually wake up from their slumber. if there's enough time, but right now they literally believe there's no such thing as a white genocide so their immune system isn't activated. it's in fact activated against themselves and for kikes but lies, which kikes rely on, collapse under their own weight with enough time

Reminder that children will receive grammar homework like right column. One will eventually hear people talk like this on the buss.

don't worry, we're making logic and rationality into a crime. eventually they will dumb themselves down or will be home schooled privately where they'll be taught logic while the rest won't.

Naw, the kids are rejecting this shit for the most part once they hit their teens. Teenagers can feel in their bones who the losers and freaks are, and trannies are at the bottom of the loser heap.

I have difficult with the speech so how am I supposed to use the pronouns correctly? I am worried that they may sue the people with disabilties. This is bad news.

it's only natural to keep track of 6 million genders.

Trannies are easy to get triggered quickly so it's natural they make them feel bad for not pronuning properly.

The real solution to the problem, and it's fairly easy to manage, is not to interact with freaks like this wherever possible. The only circumstances under which this becomes a problem is if you have a coworker who's a tranny fuckhead, and in that case I'm not sure what your options are but I think completely ignoring them (likely possible, since they're not really going to be related to productive work) may be an option.

God damn Canada needs to get its shit together. Please come annex us Trumpu-dono.

What if you say your pronoun is "kill all faggots" and someone doesn't use your pronoun?

You'll still get fucked in the ass by the Ontario Court of Human Rights (or similar) which don't have to follow normal legal procedures to come to a judgment. The "law" such as it is surrounding these things is entirely ideological and operates on the same "logic" as any other leftist mental framework for punishing wrongthinkers.

Ignoring them will land them in trouble anyway so the option is to quit.

There are options.

Holy shit. Canadians are murdering trans people?
I thought your country was cucked.

Is it transphobic if a transperson kills themselves?

Yes for not living to the fullest live.

With an oak table leg, and a restricted diet of 500 calories a day, we could sort these people out in short order.

not non-binary, just a ugly dyke.

God, I miss that man so much. Remember to backup Herr Nordstrom's catalogue before JewTube shoahs it.

It's just a fancy way of saying nigger. This filthy beast is not one of us and never will be. God hates it.

America's for Whites, africa's for blacks. Tell those apes to climb a tree. Send the niggers back

Canadians need a northern wall due to all the Muslims and Haitains illegally entering their country under the guise of "refugees"

pic not related.

Essentially you would have to rent a billboard that said "Traps are gay" and then some tranny has to be offended and connected enough (because the AG has to approve these charges, a cop can't just have someone charged like in England).

Most Canadians are really good at hiding their power level. This just targets Zundel-style edgelords. I have been using a US proxy or VPN for about ten years now just to avoid nuisances (pic related).

Use a proxy, take it out of their jurisdiction.

Inform this lazy Yuropoor what is this C-16?

ok, but you'll have to wear "the mark"

It is a law to make compelled speech mandatory in Canada. By law you are oblitavistockd to use someones "preferred pronoun" or face hate orientated penalties. This is includes places of work and schooling.

Not only does Canada not have free speech.
This is monumental because it forces Canadians to say certain things.

Bill 89 is coming, too (the bill which disallows parents from disagreeing with their child's chosen gender identity)

Not to mention they take the kid away to child service. We know how effective the government is at raising kids. Brainwash them, and fuck them up even more.
This is all that faggot Kathleen Wynne's doing too.

Jordan Peterson deliberately and dishonestly maneuvers away from addressing the role of Jewish influence historically and even in the modern day despite supposedly consuming plenty of literature which DOES address it. Dunno how one can consume that much literature on those topics and still dodge any criticism or acknowledgment of the Jewish role with the tired and predictable cries of antisemitism. What's worse is he talks about the fear that stop students from speaking, if he is motivated by that same fear to never speak of the Jews role in communism he is a hypocrite at best. I've heard he has past ties to the U.N. which sets off some red flags.

Looked at the Bill out of curiosity and considering how pussified leafs are it will make C-16 into 1984 esque law.

On paper it only implies that it only makes discrimination against trannies illegal and just that. The fact that said trans will cry havoc if someone refuses to use any pronoun the abominations come up with. Anyone can be jailed for wrongspeak

No offense intended but every canadian that I met were either fags, furries, autistics and literal dogfuckers. Basically delusional, oversensitive pussies.

It's literally illegal to not be bluepilled on NatSoc in Canada. They'd throw him in prison if he wasn't. His university tenure wouldn't save him. He should move to America to take advantage of the First Amendment, but he won't because he has tenure in Canada…

He's a kosher tavistockkeeper. They shill hard for him on places like cuckchan.

We cuckchan nao.

You're right, it's deliberate. That dishonesty is mandated by Canadian law.

A spiritual autoimmune disorder is exactly what it is.

This is maddening.

They're pumping kids full of endocrine disruptors, GMOs, vaccines, and pharmaceuticals. They're also normalizing pedophilia and we all know what that does to a child.

Jordan Peterson has been banned from youtube. I myself have been shadow-banned. Does anyone have burner phone numbers that I can use to create another account?

I've listened to around 20 hours of him so far, and his position on the Jews is one of only two or three things that I've disagreed with. Have you considered the possibility that he's just wrong about something? I think he could still be convinced that, even if the Jews aren't a problem on the basis that they're genetically Jewish, that there are groups of Jews which choose to be problems because of their loyalty to the Jewish religion and cultural identity, which is also true.

He got his account back.

If he stated opinions on jews that Holla Forums agrees with, he's be thrown in prison. Antisemitism is against the law in Canada, they don't have free speech.

He is administrating huge redpills, especially on islam and even recently immigration. Not to mention he is a big influence on the white NEET/birthrate/marriage problem too.
Anything mentioning the lolcaust or Jews for that matter is against the law in Canada and he would face jail time, effectively ending his mass distribution.
(((They))) can't even find a single sound byte in over 9000 hours of video that would bring him in front of a judge.

Check this out. He is getting warmer.

He's an intelligent man and I find it hard to believe that he is unaware of such an important point.

He could at least acknowledge the Jewish role in world events over the last hundred years. Nobody is asking him to shout "gas the likes, race war now!". I just want a fair impartial look at their historical role. I could be wrong, maybe he isn't a g.atekeeper, but anybody who ignores Jewish influence makes me suspicious.

Illegal in Canada. With the negative scrutiny he already has from Canadian authorities, they wouldn't tolerate anything less than a 100% good-goy mention of jews.

Been there done that. Maybe not trans, but one of those non-binary cunts who cuts her hair short and pretends to be a man. Talking with some other liberal cunt once and complaining how a customer (old man) was giving her shit for going about as a man.

Remember user jews and brainwashed goys will destroy anyone's live if they go against the jew

You mean principled people.

All that says is that he is comfortable with the status quo and is willing to censor his own speech if there is a risk of punishment, this is an attitude that ensures that the Jews will maintain their privileged status because nobody will be willing to criticise them. He is either a g.atekeeper or a man with no valour.

The excuse is typically "If he names the jew he will go to prison so he is cleverly not naming the jew" again, this is indicative of hypocrisy as he has railed against laws restricting or compelling speech. As I already mentioned:

If he is afraid to speak truth he is a man who merely claims to have such conviction. I heard the motherfucker say he would NOT use the made up pronouns even if mandated by law and he'd go on hunger strike in prison, but that sentiment is just empty words if he won't name the (((influences))) responsible for subverting and destroying western nations even today with the same bullshit. Jews created this. Jews fund this. Jews promote this. It's the same tribe throughout history. Claim to have conviction and speak the truth? Criticize students for their fearful silence? Man up and name the jew, Jordan.

How was Zundel an edgelord? He wasn't even "anti-semitic", he just called out the holohoax. Are you implying that anybody who questions the holohoax is just a "edgelord"?

I think this is something being hammered into peoples heads within and around leftist circles. I recently heard a jewtuber complain about SJWs in Marvel comics, but preface it with "I'm not even saying that to be an edgelord" so I believe this is one pejorative among many that leftists are hammering people with the silence their speech and suppress their thoughts. Even when things like mudversity or female supremacy are being pushed so hard that even normalfags react negatively despite their copious programming you see them prefacing their limp-wristed resistance with a middle-ground fallacy or common slander/silence buzzwords they've clearly had drilled into their heads.

He probably thinks he can do more good a free man than in prison. It's easy for those of us in America to criticize him for not naming the jew, because we don't face prison for doing so.

"edgelord" is just a new way to say "you're just a troll".
It means,

It's a lazy cop-out.

HAHAHAHAHAH, you're nations so cucked you use a us vpn

What good can come if you are ignoring the root of cause most of these problems? He is going for the soft easy targets but completely ignoring the elements that are responsible for these soft targets. I'm not saying that the lgbt, libtard and immigrant coalition should be ignored here btw, I'm just saying that adressing the root cause is more important. At best it is disingenuous and/or he is worried about punishment, at worst he is a g.atekeeper that is intentionally ignoring the main issue and leading his followers in the wrong direction.

I live in a nation with "hate speech" laws and I have always been open about my beliefs (in the real world, not just the internet) despite the risk . I'm not a public figure so it isn't really comparable but I can't imagine a situation that would make me bend my beliefs and soften my views.

I was just wondering why that faggot was using it to describe Zundel on a majority Nat-Soc board.

And when the naive little shits learn that "Yes, I really do mean it when I say the white race is under attack, that I seek to defend and preserve it." They don't bother to refute that because they can't. The hatred toward whites is so intense now that it's indisputable so they just cry out a pejorative, turn off their brain and failing that, run away. Hell, even some non-whites are rallying to defend whites. The few who posses the intelligence to recognize their privilege of living in a white nation are desperate to avoid pissing off whitey and potentially ending the wealth redistribution gravy train from whites to non-whites.

the ride never ends

I have no idea.

lol, no. Fuck off paco.
Communist Canada will build a wall around itself to keep white Canadians in.
No need for USA pay for it.

sage

Sell your fucking post-liberal books on cuck chan Peterson you fucking cocksucker, liar!

Daily reminder that I am a rainbow shadowstar and that is my gender. I am attracted to blackholes, white dwarfs, and sometimes sparkles.
You can refer to me as ner zim.
DON'T MISGENDER ME!

He wants to tell people about issues no one else will give 5 minutes to.
You are a fool if you think he should instead get himself into prison where no one will hear him.

hahahahahahahahahahhahaha

Pronouns aren't a serious issue, they're a symptom of a serious issue. Its like that Rockwell quote where he talks about the cowards of his day but refused to name the jew and acted like niggers were the main problem despite the fact that every inroad niggers made was from kikes pushing it. The fact that we've fallen so low that insane people calling themselves the opposite gender of what they are is considered a serious issue just indicates how horribly we've been losing for over fifty years.

where he talked about the coards of his day that refused to name the jew

You could round up all Canadians and put them in a concentration camp and I doubt they'd complain.

Your lot deserves to be bought out by Pajeet and Mao.

Just found this guy, a lot of what he says is correct but he's lacking in many places, it makes him a cuckservative.

What does marriage offer men? It's no longer a secure contract, it's just an excuse to get fucked. If marriage was secure then great, but it isn't.

Maybe teach her to find a relationship not be a slut?

He has no problem with faggotry, just faggotry that disrupts his immediate life.

Which is clearly dishonest as we know they did in Rome and it caused a collapse.

He's right on many things but he's also a cuckservative larper. He claims to be pro-christianity then ignores the anti faggotry.

I think this is the only point you have wrong. Women seem to have more political power than they did back in Rome, you actually have multiple countries mandating equal representation between men and women in institutions.

In which case let me rephrase that

Oh was he saying its a good thing? Fucking idiot if that's the case.

He never stated if it was good or bad only that it hadn't happened before. Which is intellectually dishonest because if it caused a collapse at less than this then it will cause a collapse at this level too

Its not intellectually dishonest to say its not happened before. It in fact has not happened before, its never been this bad. Things are going to shatter far faster than they did during ancient Rome.

oh hell no.jpg

I should find the clip, it wasn't "lol I'm autistic maybe cancer+1 is actually good for you" it was more "We have no idea what will happen, it could be a good thing or a bad thing". When if he did his research he would see it's a bad thing and it's already causing problems.

He is a liberal who's anti-marxist, not right wing at all.

sage

This anti-Hitler, anti-Truth LeFTIST FAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOT

STOP

STEALING

OUR

MEMES!

sage

I watched this at the moment Hells Bells by ACDC played and it should be edited in.

Maybe if you sage some more times you'll start to make sense

Sure, wasn't arguing otherwise, just saying that that single point in your post was weak. He's encouraged homosexuality and the cult of racial equality for decades, things have just finally gotten to the point that even he is uncomfortable. Anons thinking that he's secretly jew wise and just keeping silent over fear of prison(when he himself says he'd violate the law over pronouns) are fooling themselves.

Get the fuck out of here.

This is the real tragedy. The idea that a person's identity can be boiled down to: not a male, not a female or not either. This is all that individual values - not being considered a certain sex. Even if I accepted trannies as being nothing more than mentally ill, these policy makers believe that all that matters to the trans individual is what sex they are percieved as being.

You deserved doubles, because that's fucking prophecy right there.

Soon enough.

I've seen some stupid shit in my day, but this takes the cake. There's no way in fuck we're going to be able to keep track of snowflake-pronouns. Even if a person likes one of them, and tries his or her best, they'll never be able to get it right 100% of the time. They just want a way to punish people who won't play into their bullshit. And they will absolutely fucking trap us into it if they get their chance.

Orwell was a fucking optimist, guys. "We have always been at war with Heterosexuality."

The funny thing is that most of the time these dont exist. I went back and scoured their twitter feeds and yep, it didnt exist. They DID talk about some diversity training though. But NOTHING about pronouns. So either they deleted it but left up the lgbbq diversity post up, or this was not real.

I wonder which it is.

schlomo

Why do I get the strong impression that she's trans-goblin?

Good luck with that. The Tribunal is utterly humorless.

It was definitely up. I made screen shots

Well thats even stranger that they would remove that but not the ones about diversity training.

They may have removed it due to the email getting inundated

why must we butcher this language so for mental illness? THEY is PLURAL. it wouldnt work in any other language why must we put up with this farcical nonsense as native english speakers

Its incredible that there are still some lolberg cucks here.

Ya know what happens when you dont have right wing authoritarianism? Kikes subvert your country, shitskins get brought in to ruin everything, niggers are free to fuck your daughter, h1b's get all the worthwhile jobs, and antiauthoritarians cry themselves to sleep at night cursing the world that they will never have a waifu or a respectable job or a nonsubverted nation.

You faggots are worse than marxists

>>>/liberty/

they have plural identities, which can change at a moments notice absent of any sort of causality… Almost like they are making it up you fucking cishet scum

check your insults bub, im an attack helicopter

One drop, at the border you stop. Sorry user. You need to stay and rake yourself out.

Fucks sake, between the Sharia police and the faggot police there, how can hetero white Canadians continue to tolerate this intolerance of their freedom?

Nice metaphor user. A racial leukemia.

Many here have no faith in national socialism, myself included. That's not because I have anything against authoritarianism, seeing how that's the natural order, but simply because converting our society to natsoc we'd still have to have normalfags run it. There's simply not enough quality people to administer the amount of people we are now. By my estimates it would be corrupted and subverted before breakfast.

That's why the only realistic solution is complete collapse and every pipe dream about how "everyone can be saved" (an idea with it's root in socialist thinking) is just that. An illusion. Socialism, both national and international, is rooted in semitic salvation for the masses thinking and both are dysgenic in their own ways.

But that beside, what does it matter if people who believe in other things are here to post and interact. If your philosophy is superior that's just a good thing because you can hone your points on them, converting them and improving yourself in the same process. Truth and superiority need not fear shills nor idiots.

The audio seems out of sync when I watch. Maybe something went wrong during encoding.

This isn't Holla Forums, show some respect for the worthy dead, you bombastic eromenous.

The important issues Peterson is bringing up are ones pertaining to memetics. His series on Biblical analysis is excellent and there are very few living people talking about similar ideas. Peter Hitchens does to some degree, but he doesn't necessarily think about things at the symbolic level in the same way Peterson does. It's important work.

He doesn't make any attempt to say otherwise, but that doesn't really matter. Peterson's gifts to the world aren't political. Take him for what he is, it'll help you clarify and organize your own thoughts. Intelligent and articulate people of any political alignment are rare.

That is more or less the only thing that matters to them because they have a form of monomania. Leftists generally are monomaniacal concerning sex.

Some of us aren't lolbergs but still hold National Socialism at arm's length. I'd prefer a sort of American Republicanism (limited suffrage, separation of the powers, multiple levels of government in conflict) with a National Socialist aesthetic or guiding philosophy. Sort of America but more explicitly created and maintained in order to secure the blessings of liberty to the whites who are able to perpetuate them. We can argue about it once the Marxists are ousted.

Takes a while before the Saxon begins to hate, and the Canuck is one chilly Saxon.

You're a good user and a true patrician soul. Differences of opinion are perfectly acceptable here so long as the content is high quality argument rather than sophistry.

Holy fuck that's really on a cruiser in ontario, please please please nuke us, everyone and everything is turning gay

All of this fascinating in a really twisted way. Like watching gore videos, you're disgusted but can't turn away. It would be so easy to reconnect with my high school friends who don't how far right i've become. I'm considered hiding my power level and recording the findings once I been inducted in the group. Half of them turned to trannies and i kinda want to be there when they kill themselves.

Bad idea user. Really bad. If you are an attractive, fit young white male I am going to wager that a good solid portion of them are going to try to fuck you. If you can handle that AND keep your power level hidden in the face of that, then… I personally still wouldn't.

Not gonna be as great as you think even for sadism. These people are just sad freakish wrecks who are a drain on everyone around them. You'll just make yourself sad.

Probably. It's not my rip. Regardless of the sync, though, it's still mindboggling as fuck.

Toxic people will ruin your life. You stopped hanging out with those faggots for a reason. People exert effort to maintain contact with like minded people. Don't make an effort to be included by people who will harm you.

Er, it's a lot of effort to go through not to have it matter a great deal. Also what do you do ?

If you fool everyone you don't have to worry about any of it.

If you don't expect to fool everyone you're going to hope to get gibsmedats from (((people))) pushing this stuff for their agenda. Which means they own you so your real opinion doesn't matter, you're just thankful you have a job/etc.

>I support (((Milton Friedman))) and (((Ludwig von Mises)))
kys, lolberg.

Just call everyone 'Motherfucker'

You can't convert retards being paid off to be communists while selling your country out.

Jesus, this vid; have these people never studied biology? "Assigned" a sex at birth ("sex" NOT "gender" btw), I mean, what? They seem to believe that the only difference is the penis vs. vagina; but the actual fact is that there are complicated bodily systems that are a part of this and there are real health consequences for denying it. Damn.

We need a major cleansing.

kek under rated post

LOL, actually a whole unit made up of these lunatics would be scary as shit to an opponent. Just tell them they're "elite" and give them a special barracks or something (all the while reassuring them it's because they are ELITE), then send them out to go face to face with the sandpeople. Hilarity would ensue.

Just to clear this out, he doesnt believe or take the wisdom of bible seriously(other than rambling for hours and missing the point, looking like a fool to anyone with basic biblical knowledge).

Can we please send all US niggers to Canada? They're begging for them.

jesus christ

He's never right about ANYTHING. He's psycho-babbling about and Leftist bluepill. I've taught you fags more about the subjects Peterson covers on here than he ever will. But I don't have a huge spam bussiness flooding 10 threads a day on cuckchan to sell my stupid books.

He's good for Leftist children though, "clean your room!". Thanks dad.

please elaborate

The only thing I've heard about Women and their power is related to them entering the labor force. He never says if it was a good or bad thing; but he does mention that in the 70's Men could bring in the income of what it takes two people to make today.

Most of us would argue that women in the workforce is worse. Maybe someone else has seen him say something else in regards to Women and their political power today.

I'm White Nationalist Libertarian. No Jews only Whites. It would never work otherwise. To get there will require helicopter rides. I don't know if every lolberg is in that same position as I am, but I've already converted some of my friends on that point. Kikes and shitskins can't ruin your country if they never are in it in the first place.

Spooky.

For fucks sake, he has a video about how "Hitler was more evil than you think". Thank Christ the comments are redpilled to the max, but anybody thinking Peterson is anything but a leftist cuck is an actual retard.

There is a vast difference between a wise man and a brave man. Wise men can be cowards and brave men fools, as is often the case. Only when these two qualities are combined do you get a great man, that is to say only when a man posses both wisdom and bravery is he presented with the opportunity of achieving greatness.

Jordan is sadly unwilling to risk almost certain self-sacrifice for a shot at greatness. This doesn’t make him a bad man by any measure; it just means he isn’t a great man.

disrespecting Zundel on Holla Forums
time to get gassed

*does kermit guy voice*
Fucking retarded argument that communists love. Communism is bad because it's a shit ideology that panders to the lowest of the low by bringing their superiors to their level with the exception of a tiny cabal. Human life is meaningless, purging is fine if the goal is supremacy over inferiority.

I can't wait.

Why is that second clip a half second out of sync? Here, I fixed it for you.