College Park, MD considers giving noncitizens voting rights

JUST CUCK MY SHIT UP FAM
archive.is/NX6lL

can we burn all the jews yet

< DEPORTED

Julio Murillo deserves to get raped to death by a pack of Somalians.

They just keep doubling down on stupid.

College Park resident here (I go to UMD, STEMlord/Foreign Language minor), the whole town has turned to shit this year.

A few months ago some faggot who unironically liked Richard Spencer on Facebook stabbed some ex-marine Kang. The SJWs on the UMD college campus decided to use this as an opportunity to pressure the Dean to enforce "hate speech" codes of conduct- and a few days after that I got an email stating that any new and returning students to the university now have to sign a "Unity Pledge" on the first day of class (which I can't find posted anywhere, but I assume it means giving up your free speech)

The sad part about all this was that UMD wasn't as cucked as some of the other universities in the US (nowhere near Berkely levels)- sure the students were half ok dudes, one quarter illegal spics and one quarter Kangz straight outta baltimore- but you could even be open about Trump support without too much trouble. Now that's all gone to shit.

Day of the rope, day of the rope, day of the rope, day of the fucking rope

No shit, lady. Your body is designed for sex and will protect itself from rape. It's not that hard to survive that.

this shit can't be constitutional

Noice OC, much appreciated!

==YES==, and then I'd call ICE.

No problem. That's the stock response I give when I get somebody fronting with that shit.

meant for

fuck i'm tired.

What in the Fuck?

I don't fucking understand how their brains work! How the fuck is it possible!? Is the entire fucking world US citizens and they just don't know it yet!? Is this some super fuckery!? This is like the speech from the colonel in Full Metal Jacket where he says, "Inside every gook, there is an American waiting to come out." Is this real life? I want to fucking stop…i can't stop.

I know man- it sucks hard but this is the reality I live in. If you don't follow this bullshit "inclusive language campaign" you can get in trouble with the office of integrity. I suspect things are gonna get worse when this unity pledge is shown to us on the first day of the fall semester.

Even worse- I'm worried on the national level that if this mentality is so common among lefties- when they take the travel ban to the Supreme Court (((Ginsberg))) and some of the others rule against it and declare some shit like "This violates the freedom of religion of refugees because the US Constitution applies to everyone in the world, not just US citizens". It wouldn't surprise me if they did it.

Literal oxymoron. We're reaching detachment from reality that shouldn't be possible in a sane person. This is mental illness. There's no sugar-coating it or maneuvering around to justify it. This IS mental illness.

Big fucking deal. I survived Montu at Busch Gardens.

UMD was pretty bad 5 years ago when I graduated. Can only imagine how bad it is now. Former president was CD Mote, white male engineer, university flourished under him, particularly STEM. When he retired, he was replaced with a fegeleh chink/spic and things went downhill. This all took place right when the fags decided they were the new niggers and spread their sodomy propaganda everywhere. The chads of the school are mostly new York/new Jersey kikes that dress up and worship their favorite nigger athletes.

Hope it burns to the ground.

Sexual assault 99.999% of the time isn't life threatening unless you're being assaulted by niggers, which for some reason all college girls are strangely assaulted by prominent white males whom have high academic or sport scholarships. A better phrase would be, "I am a casualty/victim of sexual assault." Which they, in all actuality are not because almost all rape or assault cases are total fabricated horse shit.

Trump should consider arresting them for treason if they do.

Pathological altruism. They are given gibs and allowed to attend colleges while their mere presence in the country is illegal. It all begins with the oxymorons.

Or invalidating every election they hold.

"Sorry Maryland, but your electors will not enter the college. Those congressmen you think you elected? Well you didn't. And they're not entering the capitol. Try again with legitimate voters. Guess what California…"

ICE should arrest him on whatever treason or terrorism charge they can string up.

I know this is the usual kike tricks, but it seems just so ridiculous. How about letting the entire world vote in American federal & state elections? It is not like these invaders will have provide any sufficient form of evidence for their residency.

Nigga. Montu is so 90's. Cheetah chase and falcon's fury is where it's at now.

THEY CAN’T CONSIDER IT. IT’S NOT POSSIBLE FOR THEM TO CONSIDER IT. IT’S SEDITION FOR THEM TO DO THIS. SANCTUARY CITIES ARE SEDITION. IT IS 100% ILLEGAL.

WHY HAS TRUMP NOT ARRESTED ALL OF THE CITY OFFICIALS IN ALL OF THESE CITIES YET?

Yes, but can she survive the Black Anaconda? :^)
Only at Noahs Ark! Americas Largest Waterpark!