How am I supposed to take this shit seriously with weeb pedo propaganda in the corner?

how am I supposed to take this shit seriously with weeb pedo propaganda in the corner?

seriously, this is fucking embarrassing.

Change the theme if it bootyblasts you so much.

how new to the internet are you ffs?

fuck off weeb

Would it fucking kill you to sage shit threads?

there is no theme option
am i being memed on?

t. weeb

What kind of a faggot doesn't like cute anime girls?

Don't even respond to this.
Click the drop down menu at the bottom.

fix your shit, you gay faggots. you undermine your own agenda with gay shit like this

anime girls aren't cute they look like fugly aliens

no one cares what you think, homo, you don't like chans, you don't have to be here

you're the homo, get a life gayboy

Everything must be made cute. Reject Jewish ugliness.

wot

you're intimidated by a cute anime girl on a mongolian sanskrit forum, you're probably one those fags that does nofap because you're attracted to dudes and can't stop jerking off to them, instead of projecting, perhaps you should just kill yourself, we don't want you here

anime is literally a jewish tool

and it's not cute faggot

you know what this is!

wow, this projecting

I FAP TO REAL WOMEN LIKE A MAN, YOU WEEBCUCK

Look at this newfag
            _,,,_        ,、、,ィ'"ィ'"ー--'ー-- 、、      .r'⌒      ミ、 ヾ;:::::::::.ヽ     ,r'"    ミソ  ,ィツ  ;i:::::::::::i^ヽ    f   `ミ=彡'   ,ィ,,,,:'::::)(::::::::::::. ゙!    (:::.    ̄  ,,>;;r=''''' クフ´``=!:::::リ   、Jミヾ ミ、__,ィヅゝゝ  ´    -'1:::ツ    (   `ー=/ _、、、、、,_  ,、-─レ′     ゝf ,r-、マ ´,ィrか;   f''セ)`' リ     ( | l 仆、!    `´   ゙!   ,|!        `ヾゝ、_、      ..., ,〉  ,l!     Are you frustrated?       )ィ :::ド、    _,,......、、 /       '^1い:F\    ー  /        `^ゴ  \、     /ゥ、         ;'ゝ=-x-''ミ==''彡ヘ、_      __,,、、」ミ,l7/ハ.「>)ノ ン'",、-"^ `''…ーッ,ニy-  ,-‐ゥrイl」[..、-'ヘ_/l|l.i ヒ彡チ、-''^ー--、、_f∠ //_  ハ-─'''''三≡、 -:jjj:`""´. _,ィ'^ミニー-、、、,,,__  ,r'ニ ̄r='''ヽヽ、 lll   ,、-',、-'´c=ヽ`''ァ ,ィ‐-、`:、  ゙!∫`| |   `i | ||| r''"-''" '⌒ヽ_ノ,ノ//  ⊂ノ

that's a fallacy

You're not.

|                             |      ∩___∩             |      | ノ  _,  ,_ ヽ        ((  |     /  ●   ● |         (=)     |    ( _●_)  ミ _ (⌒)   J  ))    彡、   |∪|  ノ⊂⌒ヽ /    ヽノ  ヽ /⌒つ  \ ヽ  /         ヽ /   \_,,ノ      |、_ノ

I'd use default if it wasn't a pain to look at at night.

Cry harder.

my point still stands

oh lad, you think it's all a game? these people are insane.

Go fuck yourself newfag gtfo of here lurk 2 years before posting kike

WAAAA
WWAAAAAAAAAAH

This post is stupid and meaningless

So you masturbate to literal prostitutes instead of the artistic expression of the optimal female form as produced by a mildly-inferior clade of hominids who practically worship your women as delightful goddesses and your men as insurmountable champions, both of which deserving of aspiration towards?

Sucks to be Jew bro.

what are you some kinda homo?

Fuck off newfag.

By all means, don't. Go masturbate to your 3dpd.
You're right— that should be April O'Neil dressed as an SS officer. That would be way better!

So it fits the thread theme. Nice.

but I have been here 2 years

what are art models

fucking pleb

you are being jewed, your mind is literally mush being manipulated by bright colors and baby-tier designs

fuck off weeb

yeah… it would. What's your point again?

says the homo
anime is the gayest thing on the planet

block it in adblock/ublock etc

i always block thoe spam pics

Pops, your meds are wearing off again.

Confirmed retarded sliding faggot.
        |::::::::| |::::::::┌ー  ー┐::::| |::!  .         |::::::::| |:::::::└ーi ┌ー’::::| |::!          |::::::::| |::::::::::::::::|  !::::::::::::::i l::|     .    |::::::::| |:::::::::::::::L.,」::::::::::::::| !:!     .     |:::_;;;| |;、-r┬ァ;T'j''''1┬;!_|:|           l'' i|j_,.//‐'/  lTト l、l  j`i.          l ,、. li //___    リ_lノ lル' l          l ヾ! l v'´ ̄  , ´ ̄`イク !.         ハヽ ト、 '''' r==┐ '''' /l jハ|        ,レ'¨´ヽiへ. _ 、__,ノ ,.イ/|/ |        /{   ⌒ゝ_/ } ー‐<!Lソ ,'i !        //ト、 ,/'´/、 〈、__,リ:::::!| `ヽ|ノ.      // ! {ヾ、ハ ヽ Y`f~´::::::::::v  l      ,'イ. //|l、 { ヽ_ゾノ::::::、ー、:::ヽ |.     〃 .,'/./|lヽ`¨´ ヾ、::::__ゝ ヽ_::}!    〃 iイ /,'.|i::ヽ.ヽ、_//∠_    _ノ !.    {{  !l .!{ ::|i:::}  ! i;;_/  //.  !   ヾ   {i. ヾ、jj二ニr┴-- `ーヾ'⌒ .|.     `  .ヾ 〃/  マ二     }_,ノ        //:;'   i !ー 一 '´l~::.      ,','::/   ヽi !:::::::::|  i:::::::.ヽ

shove it, you freak. your fancy terms don't work on me.

you'd need to be medicated to enjoy this shit

You masturbate to art models? Seems legit, but they're still basically whores bro.
I masturbate to art that requires no model, for few women can claim to espouse such stupendous feminine quality, in either physical or psychological capacities.

you masturbate to lines drawn by sweaty perverted asian men

yeah gg bro

By having full possession of your own faculties. If seeing that image triggers you and overrides your ability to act with self-determination, you aren't ready to take our posts seriously in the first place. Kill yourself and lurk in the astral plane for 200 years before incarnating again to post here.

I was just shitposting in a shitpost thread, then I thought of April O'Neil in an SS officer's uniform and got hitler dubs and now I want it to actually happen.

And here you are, on the internet, complaining about it. The fuck are you trying to prove?

Sage ffs

Hello goon, how's EVE Online going?
Lose any Rorquals lately?

Get it together user. At this point I'm just going to assume you're from reddit

I know, its awesome.
But if you want to rub one off to literal whores, that's on you bro.

It must suck to be retarded.

it's still cringe-worthy and undermining

Whatever I can.

a lot of nip women draw it as well

shut up faggot

nope, just in your degenerate ill brain
seek help

that image is hideous, fuck off

Mods

Shits getting good. Weebs are livid right now lol.

checked though

if you rip off 4chan, you might as well keep the theme option at the bottom instead of in options

you're the gayest thing on the planet, that's why anime girls intimidate you so much

opinion discarded

Checked for beating it to Jewish-owned prostitutes, like a real Aryan.

Oh, you're gay.
Well, that explains everything.

Honestly if I didn't feel duty bound to protect the white race and reproduce I would be quite content with never interacting with cunts with legs.

mods can't help you
only I can

I have had ENOUGH. I've tolerated it until now.
I'm making a stand. Fuck your gay-ass anime shit. This is not the anime board. This is supposed to be grown men talking serious politics.

fag confirmed

can't stop thinking about men can't you?

This is news to you?

The word you are looking for is "gloating", actually.

Can this shitthread now be about the savior of the black race, Ebola Chan?

Yeah, I'm intimidated by genetic mutants with bug eyes and no noses.
You aren't?

wow rude, now you're insulting my computer?

the irony in this post

truth hurts, donut?

at least post some half-decently drawn anime, you fuck

Into the oven, pedofuck.

Go back to israel.

/: : : :/: : : : : : ヽ : : : : : : : \ : : |: /,::: : : l|        , ": : : : :/: : : : :l : : : : |: : : : : : : : : :ヽ :|/:∧::: i l|      /   / 〃   |:|  i  l  i ヽ: : : : :  ',: : : /!::::|: '、      ,′ : /: :/ | |: : : :l:| .: :! /: : :|: : :',. . .   i: /:i|::::!\\     ,′: : i、__レ': : !| ヽlヘ:'、: : !: : :', : : : : : i::::::/:!:/  `⌒     |: |: : :|:/  V゙、: : :ヽ: リ 乂,,__: : :!: : : : : :!:::/:∥     |: l: : :ナ==r--r 、: : :|メ    \ ̄|: : : : : :|ノ::/      ',: ! : : i   {:::;:}  \i "==r---r } : : : : /、ノ      Vヘ: : | 、__`¨ノ      、  乂;ノ/rvヘ: :/r:i      ヽ ト、:!    ..:::::::::.... " `ー‐ /::{ i .V:ノ::|         ! \    `      ( \/| l〉 ト、ノ           、          ノ ヽ ヽ::| | | 〉          \  ` ー ''"´   ノ  lノ '、 |./            >、    ,,.. -─'       ハ      _,,,.... -/\> _/           / /\   , r ´     / ..:∧ 〈      _,,.. ィ  /   ` ー- ,,_  / i      ノ..:::::/ ∧     ∧  /        /  \

Hmmm, now I can't tell.
The 'grown men' bit suggests a woman, but it might just be a really salty faggot.

Wew…. Still not sure… The mysteries of the Universe…

That would explain everything tbh famshuanati

inb4 thread gets pruned for no good reason

t. JIDF

No, you're a pedophile who jerks off to gookscribblings of children.

t. faggots

cheeky cunt, but no argument makes you a faggot

most weebs don't pretend they're crusaders for justice

okay, weebcuck. exposing your embarrassing nature is all in a day's work

___    ,.'" ̄ヽ    ,..-、           / ,_,ィ ,..ィ ,. `ヽ、   ,'    l  ./   V         /ィ_-Z_l/ {/ヽ、! . ヽ.   ,'     l._ ,'    .l          /ゝ' ̄  ヽ‐-Vl   ゙f'i   !     .ノーZ!    l         ,ハ / ̄ ̄`ヽ`ひ 〉,、 〈   、  .,    .l    'ヾt、    ,..-‐' ゝ\    ノ .// ノ /}   `7"::`ヽ、  ヽ.__ノ  l `' .、/ィ_,,...-‐ァ''アミr‐_,,..ィr''"~" /:::::    ,'::::::::::::::::`::ー'_ `ヽ l .._  `

Lol, OP is triggered. Fuck off back to tumblr, willya?

Obvious slide thread is obvious, kike.

Again, you're projecting your own sick minds onto others.

Pops, you should have been given something stronger if you're going to be up this late shitposting.

Feel free to make your stand by creating an alternative Holla Forums where anime images are banned, I'm sure it will overtake this board in popularity if you're correct. Otherwise, you're only going to be insulted for your idiocy until your thread is deleted.

How does one gloat a life full of nothingness. Where the only sexual contact you have is with your hand to 2d women?

The projection is powerful.

Ebola Chan will make you stronger but only if you post
Good Luck Ebola Chan!
also you have to be white or she will kill you

user did you forget that uncle adolf was a weeb as well.

That's the whole point kike. Go ahead, sound the alarm. See people laugh.

Hello, lady. Social shaming doesn't work here, and I've told you this a million times already. But, you're a woman, you're incapable of actually learning.

retarded

t. double faggot and an edgelord

good luck getting anything done

you know you have nothing

I am not a woman, though I would enjoy it very much if I were

they are serious, you damned child.

nope, I can't even change IP here. There's just some sensible people in the thread.
Surprise, we exist.

Women confirmed.

Little schlomo's first anime D&C. Better luck next time. Maybe you should ask Mommy and Daddy for help before you hurt yourself.

tellya what, I go to tumblr and you go back to /a/ or whatever weeb circlejerk you climbed out from

boo

I can keep this up all night, but I got a show to watch

nah, I'm not charismatic enough to draw people in

piss off you wanker

>capable of doing anything on their own without their (((masters))) to pull them along

Yeah man, I know the IT staff is harsh. Good luck earning your shekel moshe.
         レ'´  . , /    ヽ ミY,ニヽ           //  . ://      }  |{_jリノ 

Someone thinks their important?

Who the fuck says this? Why don't you go back newfag?

Tranny confirmed, gas yourself.

No really. Consider what your calling an achievement. I am not personally triggered by anime in pol, but you should really think if such a life is really rewarding. Most weebs I know smell of death and look like giant faggots IRL.

see that episode a lot, weeb?
you're going to see it even more as people snap out of the conditioning.
Get used to the verbal beatings. You sad boy. You were made to suffer.

I'm really not, I have strong feminine tendencies though

you make a good point, but fuck you

either you're a woman or a low-test numale.

being a tranny is still less degenerate than being a weeb to-be-honest

It must suck being mentally ill.

I KNEW YOU WERE A FAGGOT OP!
Go leap into your nearest bog and drown yourself trash.

you would know, weeb.

there's nothing faggy about wanting to look pretty

You have some serious wires crossed, bucko.

TRANNY
CONFIRMED

I hope you attempt suicide and end up a vegetable.

(checked)
Good Luck Ebola-Chan!

I guess I am also a jew too fucking spurgs here are amusing. Fuck. user I am just a dude on the internet. Assuming me wont help you. Glad you dont fap thou. Cheers.

wew, on a scale of 10 to 20, how gay are you?

yes, simple lines with destructive consequences.

that right there is a horrible chimera, a mutant mish-mash, a degeneration of beauty into some awful blobby mess that somehow weebs have been conditioned into finding attractive

The more you deny being a woman, the more likely it is that you are a woman.

We're gonna need a bigger scale

your meme is shit and embarrassing

I like penises, but just on women

I'd wager at least 50

case in point

What's wrong faggot? I bet you're also triggered by lewd cropped smugs.

, ィ ´ ̄ ̄   、` ‐ 、r?z_              ` 、_丶  /-ュ、
  / / /  ,ィ 、  ヽ?、!-

KEK

If you were born a man then you are a man. Life will be a struggle the weak man will not survive the strong man will take his right. You will learn in time there is no forgiveness or stay from crimes against nature.

its the gift that keeps on giving, this guy.

you know I'm right and you have no argument. As usual.

truth hurts, doesn't it?
In time you'll see. It may hurt a lot more then.

I'm triggered by you idiots, not the image itself.

Who's that shitpostermon?

fool, I have no interest in chopping off my dick. It's merely a preference.
well, nothing says strong like posting smug anime girls all day, amirite?!

you people have no self-awareness.

All men appreciate the penis, but they don't necessarily feel attraction to men. Shemales solve that eternal problem quite nicely.

How is it pedoshit if she has tits you fucking retarded kike?

It's the guy that's leaving.

BYE LADS.

I had fun, but my program is on.
Take what I said into consideration, heed my warning and stop being a cuck… if you can.

ONCE MORE, good night.

Bye OP, stop trying to be into dicks, if you can.

one last post: you're dumb/or being intentionally dense

you know why

There is no such thing as transgender you are mentally damaged and also are a fag for fucking men. Absolute degenerate.

Night OP. Enjoy your shemale livestream and thanks for the laughs.

Right. Being productive here is only good to make you an easy mark. At least this site has good news. Well I am done with my popcorn. Overall I enjoy seeing weebs in their natural habit. Next level discovery channel right here "when weebs herd" episode one.

But you haven't even regurgitated some of your red text poetry

Because you like dick so much? But only on women, of course.

>>You're still here reading your responses.
LEAVE FAG!

there is nothing wrong with liking dicks, you faggots

now bye for real this time

I Knew you were still here. So are you a woman? If not then being into men is wrong by the fact of nature. Also your're probably a pedophile.

That's nice sweetie. Now go work out so maybe you can acquire the physique of the anime girls you're so jealous of.

Fufufufu~

Kill yourself, goon.

Holla Forums faggot go and stay go.

OP is a fag
The image is good but I liked the MAGA one more

Boards like this will never reach a broader reader base because most people who feel comfortable here are single manchildren. Ask yourself, how often do you see a well off, respectable (family) guy outside who loves anime shit? Only people who grew up wasting their childhood on the internet see it as "normal" to be surrounded by Asian cartoons of little girls. Sure, many people here tolerate or ignore it to some degree because its still a good platform to share news and discuss stuff but truth is, its repulsive to many "normies", i know that especially weebs don't like normies (because they feel less normal in their presence, duh) but the point of every political agenda is to reach as many people as possible. These boards can only do that by proxy which is less effective of course. I will get some extra hate for making a comparison to reddit but imagine it was full of anime girls, it wouldn't have gotten so popular.

reminder that cyber is the best theme

Yes. That is the joke.

Don't kid yourself no arguments guy, do you really, really believe that the majority of regular posters here (especially in this thread) are normal man, coming home from work, kissing their wife, greeting the children and starting up the computer and open their folder full of drawn half naked little asian girls ready to have a meaningful discussion? You can not be serious. It is indeed ironic that many people here are in many ways more degenerate then the average normie. Weebs are confined to the internet because no one like to associate with them so its natural that they get agressive and trying to defend their… Lebensraum. You can post smug cartoon faces all day but truth is, you are not part of any ideologies on this board, you are just a parasite seeking its own that it too big a hassle to remove. Call it projecting but i am sure that pretty much non would miss you if you just went away.

You mean near-menopausal women and yet you have the balls to call anyone else a degenerate.

I hope the mods pin this for a bit so the whole world can see how buttblasted OP got.

CHECKED

♥♥♥GOOD LUCK EBOLA-CHAN♥♥♥

it would be hard to make a legitimate case about how a non-lewd japanese cartoon girl undemines anything here.
instead you should go to mlpols site where they have literal threads about sexual acts they want to perform on horses. if you want to talk about cancerous elements in far right politics, those guys are the place to start.

Because Hitler was a weeb you faggot. He was such a weeb that he made the japs honorary Aryans. You can't have white nationalism without anime.

Bump
What's the best thinkpad that isn't infected with botnet and or backdoors?

They still kicked your ass.