ARYAN CHART

Daily reminder that:

all semitic/sandnigger races are equally shit you fucking kike.

Daily reminder that you're not white and never will be, you ridiculous shitposting yid

beautiful digits wasted on this
I think we all know that Irish is the master race by now.

Probably a yid dubsbot.

A thread died for this. Enjoy your ban faggot.

Literally not even trying. I'll reply because I respect those dubs.

Report this shit and move along, folks.

Daily reminder that kikes and anti-whites get the gas.

sage

"sage" isn't a downvote, you fucking newfag. the point is to disparage the retard/kike OP and use sage to avoid bumping the thread.

>no Scottish bastard whites
OP is Faggot.
North Italy are novice aryan if not better, they're practical French. Russian are less then Finnish **they have Scandinavian blood mixed with Slav.

so this thread is total garbage but i was wondering if polish is in the proper place

Poles should probably be in between Aryan and Novice Aryan. Russian are in between Novice Aryan and Bastard white.

(checked, nice Hitler dubs)

What the fuck are you thinking by not having jews as the lowest race? Kikes are shit tier

forgot to sage

Reported.

feels good latetly tbh, was pretty rough going there for a while what with communism and being the capital of alcoholism and suicide
rightful defenders of europe, they arent called hung-aryans for nothing

Why isn't this (1) thread bumplocked?

Scotts are just Irish in drag.

My white brother.

Laughable D&C

Really though Danish people are undoubtably the whitest. Central location in europe, not mixed with sami like the other Scandinavians, not recked by arab invasions like Southern Europeans, not raped by mongols like Eastern Europeans, and not ugly like the Brits and Irish.

Where did this chart come from? Pretty sure OP didn't make it.

KIKES AND ARABS ARE BOTH SEMITES AND NEED TO GO IN THE FUCKING OVEN JUST LIKE YOU CHAIM

its a get grabber , not a dubs bot

If Doggerland was really the kind of place it seems, Frisians should be bullseye.

Who oh who could be behind this post?

Hahaha, faggot.

sage

Typical Divide and Conquer thread, huh.

no numbers or sources either, so blatant

What are you slidin OP?