George Soros Funded Media Matters Shills For McMaster Publicly Admits It

George Soros Funded Media Matters Shills For McMaster

thegoldwater.com/news/6168-George-Soros-Funded-Media-Matters-Shills-For-McMaster

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/israeli-officials-say-under-fire-mcmaster-a-great-friend-of-israel/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This clearly explains why all the Pro (((McMaster))) shills have been blowing the board up lately

Not that Cernokike is ever right, and he's always up to something, but there's an internal war going on: Bannon vs Kushner
Problem is that McKikester not only has Soros' support but also fucking David Brock, and he gave security clearance to Susan Rice who is a fucking criminal.
That being said we don't know that Trump isn't intentionally using McKikester for his own monitoring purposes either

Zyklon ben was right again

I dont fucking care either way. Everything is a psyop and the amount of McMaster bullshit in the span of 2 days is getting annoying. Maybe he flipped and is really kicking out the kikes and the deep state hate him now or maybe the kikes are trying to build McMaster up as OURGUY because Trump is ready to fire him. I do not fucking care either way. I trust Trump and whatever happens in the end is the right play because Trump controls everything in his administration.

Why wouldn't he publicly admit it?

What is anyone going to do about it?

Holla Forums is moot.

Not an argument, but nice failed strawman kike.

How do you feel about (((Jim Watkins)))

Nice try you filthy kike. McMaster is purging you fucks and now you're screaming up hysteria.

timesofisrael.com/israeli-officials-say-under-fire-mcmaster-a-great-friend-of-israel/
Kill yourself, Jeb.

I can tell you both have actually been paying attention. Whatever's going on seems to be the controlled op/Cernobitch shills fighting the David "

interesting how after this is posted the thread is now being slid instead of shills coming in demanding people pick sides

Check my integers fellow polack!
RIP meme management officer's career

Except he's acting on bahalf of CIAnigger requests dating back to March, you doublenigger. If it was by his own accord than fine.

This

Holla Forums is getting annoying with this whole McMaster dindu nuffin stories. The links and evidence are all there. He is a massive threat

I fucking knew it. They will never learn will they. You cant be something you are not. They will never succesfully shill, because once they become us, they will no longer shill.

You cant unlearn.

If this is what you think genuine anons are saying then you aren't paying attention. Anons want McMaster replaced, but only once his usefulness of outing the Netanyahu loyalists comes to an end. At the moment he's of temporary use, but this has set 2 shill groups fighting eachother:

ctr, shareblue, or whatever you want to call them
kikes

Another way to look at it is McMaster is causing D&C between the communist/marxist jews and the greater israel zionist jews. It's better to watch them fight than take a side since it's outing players on both sides.

This. We couldn't conclude either way yet so we're waiting for conclusive evidence from either side.

The question here is: is this reverse psychology? What variables or evidence was there that this is genuine? Were the conditions surrounding his statement one testifying to sincerity?

Why are you still pro-McMaster? More and more evidence keeps coming out that he's a leaker

Had the same exact thoughts the other day when I witnessed the McMaster spam, especially when I saw two almost identical threads, one for and the other against McMaster, sitting next to each other in the catalog.

Checked full house
TRUMP IS STILL FUCKING SHIT UP FOR THE KIKEL AND THE SALT FLOWS LIKE WINE

So who here still believes George Soros is a magical financial genius and not a front for people who you will never know by face?

Thanks for playing.

George Soros didn't fund shit. He may have handed out money, but it wasn't his.

Remember, Holla Forums, the rich never spend their money. They spend yours.

Never trusted Mcmaster but the way all the Jews and kiklets are hissing for his immediate execution is too good of a sign to ignore. He wiped out a good deal of kikes that were obsessed with taking out Iran for the direct benefit of Israel, even though all these jewish media mouthpieces are tryin to spin it like its Mcmaster attempting to isolate Trump. You also cant ignore how it directly ties into Trumps admin allowing Iran and russia to build permenant bases in Syria, things that are death blows to the Jews plans for greater Israel. Factor it in with the recent allying with Hezbollah and it becomes obvious the Jews are getting fucking thrashed. Their squeling is music to my ears.