It's so freaking hot. This is unbearable. Why couldn't Trump have been pro-Climate Change...

It's so freaking hot. This is unbearable. Why couldn't Trump have been pro-Climate Change? I'm sick of having to move from AC'd-building to AC'd-building. And it's so expensive to run the AC at home. At this rate we're gonna have to move to a new planet.

I weighed the refugee problem as temporarily more important than the climate problem, but now I'm wondering if that was a mistake.

IT'S HOT

Whatcha' slidin' Rabbi?

this is where i would normally ask "how's the weather in tel aviv?"
i guess its hot.

But it's not hot; this year has been cooler than normal. We got a fucking hard freeze a month and a half later than normal. Maybe it's hot in Tel-Aviv, but not where I live.

even if this jewish global warming hoax was true, a few degree increase in average temperature wouldn't make it noticeably hotter.
Sage, hide, report. in that order.

I'm from the West Coast

fugg off shitskin

Climate change can only be fixed by cutting off welfare subsidies for irresponsible parasite breeding.

You think Hillary was going to get that shit done?

of Israel.

Immigration is a foundation issue and affects everything else. If you do not control your borders, everything else is irrelevant.

Good thing the US is going to surpass it's pollution-reduction targets in the Paris Climate Accords without actually being in it, and doing so without shelling out billions of dollars to foreign governments.

Climate change has nothing to do with environmentalism.
Reality is a matter of perception, all perception is created equal, this is why meme magick works.
Keep shipping migrants from desert shitholes here and their perceptions of reality will influence our region (they can't even help their perception because they find these temperatures cold compared to their deserts.)
Send them all back and the temperatures will return to normal.

idiot goy
carbn taxes too?

Fuck you it was comfy so i biked 40 miles

WOOPS

I don't think we've had any 90° days at all this year. That's incredibly unusual unless climate change is a bunch of shit, Goldberg

Hmmmmmmmmmm…….

Shit

Weather is about the same honestly. CA is on fire again, but you faggots wasted your water saving some stupid fish, so I don't want to hear any of your whining.

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Being Hot Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Buy A Fan Like Nigga Open A Window Haha

Seriously though OP, point a fan right at you, then spray the fan with water from a spray bottle. It will cool you off instantly.

YEAR OF THE FIRE COCK!

wtf i hate drumpf now

Also, WAAAAAAHHHHHH WAHHHHH
SOMEBODY CALL A WAAAMBULANCE
Suck it up, you fucking weak willed faggot.